Mommy and Daddy Tag Team Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy meets up with their Daddy in a hotel & gets a surprise!
1.9k words
4.33
8.5k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers

Note: this is a story with ALL queer and trans characters. That's fine if it isn't your vibe, feel free to keep finding other stories. Also, all characters are adults, and are NOT related. Mommy, Daddy, and boy are kink/Leather roles that people embody. With that said, enjoy!

------

You arrive at the hotel, anxious to be running a little late, even though you aren't even more than a few minutes behind. Nodding politely at the front desk worker, you head to the elevators, and punch the button for the 3rd floor. In your head, you keep repeating 311, 311, 311, while on a lower frequency, your thoughts are swirling. Why did Daddy call you, tell you to pack a bag of just underwear and your onesie, and to meet him here? Was he mad, or were these super sweet surprise plans to make up for the chaos of the holidays?

*ding*

Those thoughts were dashed out of your head as you re-adjusted your shoulder satchel while looking at the signage, and setting off for 311. Once in front of the correct door, you straighten your posture, taking in a deep breath as you felt Daddy's other request move slightly inside you, the weight of the butt plug shifting just enough with each movement to keep you aware. Letting out the breath, you knock on the door.

It feels like an eternity, but finally, you hear footsteps. You know they are Daddy's, and your anticipation increases. The door opens, and you are pulled inside, maneuvered, and pinned against the door in a moment, his lips that you know so well, crushing down on yours, tongue penetrating you in but an instance, exploring your mouth before pulling back. Gruffly, he grabs your bag, and pushes you in the bathroom, spinning you towards the sink where he bends you forward while he reaches around to unbutton your pants, unzip them, and pull them towards your ankles while your hips continue to press into the granite. Already, you can feel how hard your cock is and desire his touch. Already, your hole is wet, craving him inside you. Already, your ass clenches around warm stainless steel, of anticipation of being used. As these thoughts swirl in your head, he pulls down your underwear, feeling between your cheeks to ensure his order was obeyed, and is satisfied as his rough fingers feel the base of the plug.

"Good boy. I'm going to take your ass tonight."

Smiling, you are delighted. It's been a few days, and you just need him to take you, hard. "Of course, Daddy. Even if it's awful, I guess I can put up with it."

You and your sassy mouth, always. This earns you a couple of hard swats on your ass, which is exactly what you wanted, and you're getting into it when you're surprised to hear again from him "Boy, get the rest of these clothes off and get your cum slut ass into the shower. I want you clean and fuckable in five minutes or I'll know why." Then he leaves.

This is new. Hmmm. You wonderful what plans he has in mind, then realized you've already lost 30 seconds worth of your five minutes, and hurriedly get out of your clothes, trying to undo your boots from the Carhartt's and box briefs already on the floor, before unbuttoning your shirt, leaving them all in a tidy pile on the floor. Jumping into the shower, you pull the curtain shut and start your cleaning routine.

It's been about four minutes into your allotted time, and you hear the bathroom door open. "Go away, I still have a minute, and then you can fuck me however you want!" You're mostly done anyways at this point, but you never want to give him the idea that you don't need the full five minutes.

To your surprise, the shower curtain is pulled back, and you almost slip as an arm comes from behind and the forearm hooks around the neck, pulling your body backwards. This isn't your Daddy, and for a moment, you begin to panic, until you hear a voice whispering in your ear "I cannot imagine why you think it is appropriate to use that vulvar language around me! I should wash your mouth out with soap...but I think I have some other uses for it." You relax slightly into the arm that is cutting off your airway. It's Mommy -- but what are they doing here?!

Spinning you around so you can look at one another, you see your Mommy in a polka dot dress, cleavage damp from your clean, wet body leaning up against them. As you take them all in, their right hand weaves its way into the back of your wet hair, closing and pulling tight, yanking your head back sharply. You feel their teeth on your throat, reminding you exactly who is in charge, before their lips cover much of the territory on your neck, leaving lipstick smears as they work up to your face, kissing each cheek before devouring your own lips, already swollen from your Daddy's welcome to the room.

"Little boy, you're supposed to be all clean. Let me help you check -- put your hands on the tub and bend over, holding yourself open for me." Blushing slightly, you do as they say, hearing them reach for the shower head, slipping it off the wall, and twisting the head to a stronger stream. There you are, wet, exposed, and incredibly turned on, as their left hand works to pull you open even wider, sliding around the entrance of your hole, and then pulling checking on the base of the butt plug. They direct the head towards you, and you try not to jump as the intense stream of water hits first the plug, and then almost feels like it is penetrating your hole, making you gasp.

"Mmmm, such a good boy. But what is this?" They've reached between your legs and now have their fingers wrapped around your hard and pulsing cock, pulling it and jacking it off as they embody shock. "Turned on already? But we've just gotten started. I told your Daddy I had some needs to take care of before we could both have at you, and you're such a slutty boy that you're so hard and so wet before you've even made me feel good. I wonder what I should do with that?"

Placing the shower head back, their hands press down on your shoulders until you are on your knees in the tub, looking up at them, wet hair plastered to your forehead, water coursing down your face. They cradle your face in both palms, looking so serenely into your eyes, bending down to give you a kiss on the forehead as they angle themselves not to be soaked.

SMACK. Without warning, one of the hands steadies your face while the other hits you. Then it switched. Again, and again, your cheeks are slapped, the water adding to both the noise and the sting of each impact. Just as you begin to get into the rhythm, one hand drops to your neck and the other shoves two fingers into your mouth. At first, they are sensual, and you suck on them, feeling your throat press up against their hands when you swallow. Gradually, they speed up, working in and out, fucking your mouth until you begin to get teary and start to gag. As soon as they hear this, they let go and step back, pulling out their fingers, leaving you steady yourself on the edge of the tub the best that you are able.

Slowly, they inch up their dress, and you're only somewhat surprised to note they are hard packing -- you hazarded a guess that is what you had felt when they came up from behind. A pretty purple cock is staring right at your face, and knowing your Mommy, you know exactly what they want, so you reach up to grab it to bring it forward.

"Uh uh uh. Farmboy, you should know better. Please ask for what you want, and that is one punishment for the list. I'm going to have to tell your Daddy." Your hole clenches for a moment, with your ass tightening around the plug. With Mommy AND Daddy here, you're not sure what punishments, or fun-ishments might entail, but you are ready to take whatever they put out like the strong boy that you are.

"Please Mommy, let me suck your cock."

"I think you can do better than that. Unless, you don't actually want to put me in your mouth?"

"Oh, I do, I really do! Please Mommy, will you let me take care of you and your pretty cock? Let me show you how glad I am you are here? Please Mommy, I want to make you feel good. Tell me how and let me, please!?" Your eager face, cascading with water, lips and mouth already slightly bruised, looking up from the floor of the bathtub undoes them for a moment, as they take in their boy, and then they snap back to it.

"Much better boy. You may, but you may not use your hands. Show me how well you can work my cock with just that dirty dirty mouth of yours. Don't worry baby, I'll help show you how to get started." They step forward to the edge of the tub, wind both hands into your hair, and guide your mouth onto their cock, just letting you take the tip at first, and then slowly speed you up as they begin to fuck your face. As you look up at them, seeing their deep desire for you gleaming in their hazel eyes, you hear the door move again. Trying as best you can to look over while they continue to use your hair as handles to slide your mouth and throat up and down their cock, you see the silhouette of your Daddy in the doorway, watching you take your Mommy's cock with tears pouring out of your eyes.

"I see you're warming up our boy properly. They've got a skilled mouth, don't you think?" That was Daddy, and you beamed, as much as you could with your lips stretched around the toy that was fucking your face. You worked hard to relax your muscles and let your Mommy use your face, to show up, to show Daddy AND Mommy that you were the best little cocksucker.

"Indeed, mmph. I love how well they are taking all of me. Would you like in on this action sunshine? I certainly don't want to withhold you from this hot piece of ass, and excellent cock sucking skills." They pull your head off their cock while they say this to him, so just the tip is on your tongue, and your drool and spit is dripping down your face, intermingling with the water. "In fact, shall we head to the bed?" As they pull themselves out of your mouth, they swing their hips to knock their cock onto your face, finally reaching down and cleaning their cock off in the shower water, before dropping their dress back down, shutting off the water, and tossing you a towel.

"Come on boy! We might have all day and all night, but I am not missing a minute of sharing you."

DrFemme
DrFemme
13 Followers