Allie Kat Revealed 02

Story Info
Allie Kat was home alone and then she wasn't.
3.4k words
4.31
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie Kat Revealed 02

I think it's fair to say that my pre-Halloween gimmick party had a few good points, a few not so good moments and one or two weird moments.

I don't think I can absolutely say that my friends Kerry, Karri, Conner, Connie, Charley and Charli 100% accepted me as Allie Kat, but I think I can safely say that they tolerated me. I mean, they came over, they partied, they got their fortunes told, and generally had fun until all of the drama started to happen between the girlfriends and the boyfriends. And by that, I mean the girls started to get drunk and pissed off because the guys may have liked my Genie costume a little too well, not to mention how many times they felt the need to visit Jeanie Jaye in her fortune teller parlor.

However, a few good things came out of that, like when Conner made mention that my Genie pants actually helped to hide the scar on my right knee and when Kerry made mention that, well, he didn't really say anything, but rather let his butt slaps tell me that he liked my food and beverage service.

LOL, I would also like to say that the fortune telling for the girls went well too, but seriously, what are the odds that Charli is going to dump Charley, meet her rich soul mate and live a life of luxury and fortune to the point where she could afford to hire a nursing nanny when she has twins so her boobs don't sag? I mean, a nursing nanny, that's not real, right?

I don't want to talk too much about the weird moments, but I will say that Jeanie Jaye had me drink another spiked ice tea and had me wait on the front porch for the Pizza delivery in my costume. I mean, my costume was meant for the privacy of the inside of my house and it was in no way meant to stand outside in the chilly air. You know, shivering under the porch light and hoping that the neighbors weren't out taking an evening walk, which the Miller's were. And by that, I mean it was weird to give Mr. Miller an eyeful and it was weird to listen to Mrs. Miller tell me that she dressed differently back in her day when she hosted a party. And it got really weird when I told them to move along because there was nothing to see and Mr. Miller replied with a wink. Seriously? A wink? WTF old guy! I mean, your wife is right there. Wink at me in private, fool!

And it might have been a little weird when Charley came out to the porch to see if I was alright because his body was very warm and his wide chest helped to hide my small frame from the Miller's nosey eyes. And by all that, I mean Charley offered warmth and I took advantage of that because it was chilly and I wasn't dressed for chilly and my arms seemed to find their way under his Coastal sweatshirt all by themselves. I mean, it felt natural to me. It also felt natural to wink back at Mr. Miller from behind the safety of Charley and his very warm body.

About 90 minutes after everyone finished eating was when things went south and all it took was for Karri to get mad at Kerry. That seemed to prompt Connie to get mad at Conner and of course, Charli followed suit and got mad at Charley and that was the end of the party. The girls sort of stormed out and the guys followed them as if to say, hey, it's just like most other weekend nights.

Fortunately for me, I don't think anyone really left mad at me, you know, too much. I'm not saying that girls were exactly happy that my dick stayed a little hard all night, but I think they cut me a little slack because they were the ones who wanted to rub a fem boy dick all night. Although, LOL, Charli seemed a little pissed when Charley offered to help me clear the plates from the living room, which I assumed was never an offer he made at home.

The following week was worse for me. Sure, Jeanie Jaye had left her fortune telling parlor set up in my Den room, but she didn't communicate with me much. And I didn't exactly expect Kerry, Conner or Charley to drop by, but a text or two would have been nice.

However, the girls did rave a little on Chang about my fortune teller party and there were quite a few nice comments about that. I mean, they were mostly about Jeanie Jaye the Genie and her all-knowing and all-seeing fortune teller skills, but at least they made mention that it was my gimmick party, so yay for that, right?

So, in the end, I successfully allowed my friends to see me as Allie Kat, no one has blocked me from their social media and I even got some nice PR for my party hosting skills. However, what I didn't get was any more information on Kenny's big Halloween party that was merely hours away. The girls had mentioned Kenny's big party while they were at my party by discussing the costumes they would be wearing, so I knew there was a Halloween party coming up and I knew I wasn't invited.

And regardless of how times I reposted the girl's comments about my party, it didn't result in an invitation from Kenny.

In other words, when Saturday rolled around, there I sat at home, all alone. I mean, I had a cute Wild Kitty Kat costume on, but guess what happened when I got up off the couch and removed my modesty panties from under my short animal print dress? Hah, nothing! Well, my secret was clearly visible, but there was no one around to get excited about that or call me out. The best I had was my phone camera and my Chang homepage. Oh, and by the way, all those lurkers who have nothing better to do than to wait for me to post my next selfie don't count. No matter how many times you tell me what you're doing at that particular moment, I'm still home alone, you know, just like all those lurkers.

And then there was a knock at my door and everything changed. I knew it wasn't trick or treaters because Halloween was actually the next day and Jeanie Jaye is comfortable enough to just use the back sliding door, so I approached the front door with caution and peered out of the peep hole. To my surprise, it was Ethan. I've known Ethan for a few years, but as one of those acquaintances that you wave to and greet from time to time, but we've never been to each other houses, that I can remember anyways. However, no one ever said to beware of Ethan, so I answered door, you know, without remembering that I removed my shapewear shorts a little while ago.

"Oh, hello Ethan. This is an unexpected surprise. To what do I owe this honor? Sorry, please, come in."

"Hi, ah, Allie Kat, right? Thanks for letting me in. Listen, Charli suggested that you might need some company. What she didn't tell me was that you were going to be in costume and might I add, that's a nice costume."

"Whoa, Charley or Charli? Oh, and I'm glad you like Allie Kat as a cute Wild Kitty Kat. It felt natural to me. So, Charley or Charli?"

"Charli. Should I beat around the bush and lie or can we sit down and discuss the truth?"

"Well, have a seat on the couch and I'll get you a beer, ah, Football Player 12? And by the way, I like it when people beat it around the bush, so don't be in a hurry and make the lies as believable as possible."

"LOL, close enough. Hurry back with my beer so I can hurry through my weak story, that Charli made up for me."

Well, at least I had a visitor and he, like my friends last weekend, entered my house and stayed. And because I may or may not want to trick him to staying for a while, I grabbed him a beer and the blunt that Jeanie Jaye left behind and by that, I mean Jeanie Jaye left a box full of them in her parlor.

"Alright Ethan, a nice cold one and a blunt, if you want it. So, just exactly why did Charli send you over here?"

"Alright listen, I'm probably going to screw up some of the storyline, so cut me a little slack. But here it is. The original plan was for me to come over here, sweep you off your feet, take you to Kenny's party as my date and carry on all night. Meow, by the way."

"But???"

"Well, Charli looked around Kenny's party and realized that there a few folks there who wouldn't exactly be to kind to you or your life style choice, so she suggested that I hang out with you tonight right here."

"Oh, I see, so Charli is looking out for my best interest and she tricked you into coming over here and baby sitting me for the night, is that it? By the way, are you hungry? Oh, and by another way, just when do you sweep me off my feet?"

"Take it easy, Allie Kat. Charli didn't trick me, but she is concerned about you. However, I could eat. Also, I've never swept anyone off of their feet, so I don't know when or how that might happen."

"LOL, alright, you can turn on the game console while I warm you up a square of Lasagna."

Hah, I have a visitor and I'm not letting him get a way too soon and by that, I mean I put two squares of Lasagna in the oven to slow heat and not in the microwave to fast reheat it. Between that and another beer, I should almost be able to call this a dinner date. And to be super fair with him, I purposely served his beer in such a manner that it was obvious that I removed my protective modesty shorts. It was his chance to freak out and look away or, well, do something else.

And no, it didn't help that Charli kept sending me advice texts and telling me things like how guys like it when you look at them directly in the eyes as you wipe your mouth clean. It also didn't help that Charli's texts were group texts with Karri and Connie included on them. And why the hell I replied with a picture text of me pulling up my wild cat animal print dress was beyond me, other than I have nice thighs. A little thicker than I wished they were, but smooth and shapely just the same. And by all that, I mean I shouldn't have done that because I'm pretty sure that Charli forwarded it to Ethan!

Oh, and apparently, Charli forwarded it to Jeanie Jaye too because she replied and attached her photo shopped version of my selfie and holy embarrassing meme snap, LOL, I wish my bulge was that huge!

"Ethan, I'll make you a deal. We can eat on the couch if we turn off the video box and put on a Vampire movie. I'll even let you pick one from my DVR system, but try to pick one with "blood slut" in the title, alright? You have 12 minutes to ping or zap or pow all those creatures."

Hah, he's a fool if he thinks I don't understand mumbling and by that, I mean I was being to good dinner host and sent him a text from the kitchen and told him that he could selected an action movie and by that, I mean I already recorded this as a dinner date on Chang and I hate to lie on such a trustworthy website! And by that, I mean that Ethan was being such a gentleman by setting up the TV Table Trays and OMG, he actually selected Belinda, Midnight Blood Slut, Vol 3!

And then I stopped texting Charli with updates on how the dinner date was progressing because as soon as I mentioned that he called up Belinda, Midnight Blood Slut, Vol 3, her advice on how to gently ask a guy if he brought condoms was a little much for me! I mean, yeah, I double checked that all of doors were locked, but I wasn't about to remove my wild kitty cat costume to, you know, not chance getting it stained with Lasagna sauce.

And what do you know? We had dinner together on the couch, watched Belinda suck on so many necks and nothing bad happened. And if I didn't mention it, OMG, that Belinda can really latch on to a neck and fill her very flat belly with the nectar that she had to have nightly. Oops, I digress.

Anyways, now that Belinda has turned my little fem boy boner into something that is much more noticeable, it was time to clear the plates, put away the tray tables and finish watching the Villagers gang up on poor little Belinda.

"Oh, Ethan, would you mind pausing the movie for a few minutes while I clear our plates and stand in the kitchen for a few minutes?"

"No problem, Allie Kat. Hurry back. Do you mind if I reply to a few texts?"

Oh, holy great, more ideas from Charli snap, I mean, what ever happened to beating around the bush for hours, right? And by that, I mean oh, holy stop it, Charli snap, he can smell my perfume from my side of the couch.

"OK Ethan, you can un-pause the movie now. I brought you two beers. Is there any harm if I sit a little closer to you?"

Look at that, will you? I didn't wait for him to answer and he didn't object when I scooped right up next to him and well, I guess I leaned my head on his shoulder. And just like that, oh, holy he put his arm around me snap, damn, I'm on a after dinner date, date, right? LOL, I just assumed he knew that he was squeezing foam fillers and luckily for him, I wore the medium sized breast form fillers tonight.

"Ah, is this Belinda chick like a camel? I mean, are those blood storage bags on her chest?"

"Oh, so you watched Vol 2 and didn't tell me, huh? Did you enjoy the Lasagna?"

Whoa, a lean in and a peck on the lips? Seriously? I mean a simple 'yes, dinner was great" would have sufficed, but I guess I didn't object too much to his method of approval.

Unfortunately, we both drifted off to sleep. Fortunately, I woke up first, I think, and found that I had slipped down onto his lap and OMG, when my eyes popped open, guess what I looking at? I didn't freak out, but I did jump up. I lifted his legs on so he was laying down, got him a blanket and turned off the TV. That seemed appropriate, right? I mean, I kind of filled him with beer and food and I didn't want him to drive home especially on a Saturday night just before Halloween when there might be extra police on patrol. I did the right thing, right?

However, even though it was the right thing to do, I was up for half the night wondering what would happen in the morning. Not that I was worried about anything physical, but trying to decide what pajamas to sleep in took over an hour! I mean, if I were to wake up and pop into the common area and find him sitting on the couch awake, well, I had to be in appropriate sleepwear, right? After struggling with what PJs to wear, I had to shift my attention on how to sleep in my pre stuffed bra. I mean, he was kind of feeling me up while we were watching the movie, you know, that old arm around the shoulder trick, so I know he liked my bumps and I didn't want to disappoint him in the morning.

In other words, I didn't really get much sleep and kept myself busy boasting on Chang about how nice my dinner date was. And then I closed my laptop because it didn't take the lurkers very long to start responding with why I was on Chang if my dinner date was that good. And explaining that I was using my laptop while I was on my hands and knees with my date pounding me from behind wasn't accepted. LOL, there were a few smiley face replies, but most just called me out as a fraud. Hah, I reminded all of them that Jeanie Jaye the all-knowing and all-seeing Genie was the fraud and that I was going to be sore in the morning! I also gave Angela Jaye a very nice reply comment when she actually posted a picture of herself in the same position that I just tried to trick my lurkers into believing. And yes, I also reminded her that she is supposed to keep her date's face out of the photos. I mean, there's a rule or something about that, right?

And then I got really nervous about any awkward moments in the morning and texted Jeanie Jaye and asked her to crash in my spare bedroom for the night so Ethan could at least have real saline boobs to gawk at when he wakes up a few hours. LOL, Jeanie Jaye emerged from my spare bedroom and asked me to stop disturbing her beauty sleep. Oh, and then she told me that she found my spare key and claimed that she told me about that last Wednesday. I was going to argue back that I hid the spare on Thursday, but I was just too tired. It took all I had left in me to explain what I wanted her to do in the morning.

I didn't really expect Jeanie Jaye to just let them completely out in the morning, but there they were and there was my dinner date Ethan, wide eyed, bushy tailed and asking for another cup of coffee! And where did that leave me? Hah, asking for another cup of coffee, of course!

"There, are you happy now, Allie Kat?"

"I am, but you knew about this in advance, right all-seeing, all-knowing Jeanie Jaye the Genie?"

"Shut it, I may or may not have been at Kenny's huge Halloween blow out party when Charli filled me in what was not going to happen here."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that your dinner date had a good time last night and he got an eyeful this morning. And by that, I mean, do you really want Ethan to go home with blue balls? I mean, wouldn't a second date be wonderful?"

"Oh, holy I'm not there yet snap, why in the hell did you have to mention that?"

"If I tell his fortune in my parlor, will you accept a second date offer, you know, if he asks?"

"Oh, is that code for you're willing to turn his blue balls back to pink on my behalf?"

"It's impolite to answer a question with a question. So???"

"Fine, a fortune telling only. There will be no tarot readings! Understood?"

"Oh Ethan, can I see you in my parlor for a few minutes, please? Allie Kat has given me full permission to foresee your immediate future!"

Hah, there is no way I'll getting another dinner date from Ethan after Jeanie Jaye foretells his future. I mean, I peeked into her parlor, damn it, I mean my Den room last weekend and she is very, very talented at foreseeing when a guy is about to blow his load down her throat.

And what I mean by that is that my over night dinner date went home extremely happy! He couldn't look me in the eye as he scrambled out, but his balls were the proper color and that is the type of information that belongs on Chang, right? You know, captioned to a selfie in my cute jammies.

End Allie Kat Revealed 02