Allie Pt. 02

Story Info
The affair continues.
5.9k words
4.8
11.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

We made love for hours that first night. Neither of us kept count of the orgasms we had but we finally fell into a deep and restful sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. I was awoken the next morning by my phone ringing. I hadn't retrieved it from my handbag the night before and so it was still down in the hallway.

I felt Allie stir as I unwrapped myself. I grabbed my short silk dressing gown off the back of the bedroom door. I saw our dresses and shoes piled on the floor and got a little frisson of memory from our night of passion giving me a momentary tingle.

I tiptoed down the stairs, slipping the dressing gown on and tying it as I went. I noticed my cardigan on the hall floor. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw it was Sasha. 'Oh shit!' I thought to myself. She'd seen Allie and me leave together. I really didn't need my life unravelling once more.

I wandered into the kitchen, sat at the breakfast bar and answered the call with, "Hi Sasha! Thanks for last night. It was wonderful."

There was a brief, worrying pause, before I heard Sasha say, "Oh, no. You're welcome, Anna. Your gift was beyond anything we expected. We're so looking forward to the gig. Ummm..."

I didn't like the 'Ummm...' one little bit. I decided to try and divert the conversation.

"So, any plans for the day?"

"No... not really. We're going out for dinner later. Have to clean up the mess from the party. Mike's out there sorting things out already. Ummm... Is everything okay Anna?"

At that moment I heard Allie's footsteps on the stairs

I tried to sound bright and breezy as I replied, "Yes! Of course! Why would you think it wasn't?"

At that moment a naked Allie appeared in the kitchen doorway. I was lost for words for a moment. Even after a night of sleep she looked fabulous. I was so conflicted. Her dark beauty was luring me but I had to focus.

Sasha interrupted my thoughts with, "Well, I saw you leaving with Allie last night. What was that all about?"

Oh god. What was it Allie had said she was going to say?

"Oh, yes. That's right. She stayed over. We're planning a shopping trip together today. She's... still asleep in the spare room. I'm making coffee for when she comes down."

I hated lying quite so much but I really, really needed to keep Allie and me a secret for both our sakes. By this time Allie was standing right in front of me, a mischievous gleam in her beautiful brown eyes. She blew a kiss at me and I had to stifle a moan as she trailed a finger down over my shoulder, under the material of my bathrobe and down to my right breast, circling my now very erect nipple with her finger.

Sasha continued, "Well, okay. I'll let you get on with it. I know Allie can be a little in-your-face but she is fun."

I don't know if Allie heard or not. I didn't think so but at that moment all I could think about was how much fun she was being with me.

I just said, "Thanks, Sasha, I'm sure we..."

She interrupted me with, "I know you two kissed, Anna. Even if I hadn't seen you I could smell Allie's perfume on you when we kissed before you left."

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' I said to myself. For two reasons. One was the obvious one, that we'd been seen. The second being that Allie was now stroking my upper thigh as I talked. She was smiling directly at me.

I thought quickly and laughed as convincingly as possible and said, "Oh that! It was because of the silly game you and I were playing. Remember? 'I kissed a girl and I liked it?' Allie and I were just playing around. A silly game. Promise."

I knew for certain I was sounding a little too desperate to be believed but I also had to know something else.

"Did... did anyone else see us?"

Sasha replied with a caring tone in her voice. "I don't think so, hun. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. I won't even tell Mike. I promise."

How much did she suspect? In the following months I would find out that she had no idea. She really believed my lies.

Allie's touch was now too much and I needed to cut the call as quickly as possible.

"Oh, I think I hear Allie stirring now. I better get on with the coffee..."

Sasha said, "Okay, hun. Enjoy your shopping. What on earth is Allie going to wear? Surely not that Bardot dress?"

'Shit, shit, shit,' I thought. When you start lying it just makes everything worse.

By now I was starting to feel my heat rising to an awfully high level.

I quickly said, "Oh, no. We talked about that. She's going to borrow some of my clothes. We're pretty similar. Look, I have to come... go... Allie's coming down."

Sasha took the hint. "Okay, hun. I'll let you go. Have a wonderful time with Allie. Say 'Hi!' to her from me. Mwah!"

I managed a brief, "Mwah!" before cutting off the call.

Allie chose that moment to stop what she was doing which just made things worse.

She smiled at me. "Good morning my wonderful new lover. You lied so beautifully to protect my innocence. I wanted to thank you."

I didn't say a word. I pulled her to me and felt her warmth on me. We kissed deeply and I wanted to carry on but first had to let Allie know.

"Allie. Sasha saw us. Kissing. Last night."

Allie obviously hadn't been paying much attention to my call because her eyes flew open and she bit her lower lip in a way that, under different circumstances, would have looked cute. She hissed, "Fuck. She knows?"

"It's okay. I think I managed to convince her it was all part of the 'I kissed a girl' joke."

I saw the relief on her face. Instantly she was back to being the gorgeous, sensuous person I had got to know the night before. Her ability to switch so suddenly was something I would come to know far too well.

Her fingers resumed their sensuous stroking on my upper thigh and we shared a kiss that started gently but soon turned more passionate. I brushed up between her legs as I felt her fingers find my clit. I found hers, which was large and swollen, and brushed my fingers gently over it. We both moaned into our kiss.

We synchronised our movements as if we were psychically linked. I felt my first orgasm of the day come close and I pulled back as our speed increased and cried out, "Yes, fuck, yes. I'm going to..."

I tried not to stop stroking Allie as I came. I felt my wetness increase and the release was immense. I was shaking and Allie joined me shouting, "Fuck. Fuck! Yes! God! Yes!"

As we both calmed down our kiss resumed and we hugged, holding each other tightly.

When we broke I took in her warm, Latin beauty once more. Her slightly smaller breasts, her clearly excited clit. Her trimmed black triangle seeming to form an arrow pointing at her centre.

I stood up and we naturally fell into an embrace and a deep kiss. I broke this kiss and said, "Come on... I want to taste you but... let's do it in the bedroom?"

She smiled and said, "Oh come on! We have to christen every room in your place. We've done the bedroom and the kitchen. Let's be a little more imaginative. I don't want sex with you to be as vanilla as it is with..."

My heart froze. I pulled back.

"No, Allie. I told you. I don't want to know. I may not insist on much but that is one line I will not allow you to cross. I will have to face Paul publicly. That will be hard enough. If you want us to continue, and I really hope you do, I just make the rule that you don't tell me about your love life. Okay?"

I saw a conflict of anger and hurt cross her face. She finally capitulated. "Okay, Anna. I get it. Sorry. Now, lounge? Kitchen? Bathroom? The spare room I didn't sleep in?"

I would get to know this side of Allie far too well. The switch. But I was also not going to spoil this chance to have my Spanish princess in my life. The sex was welcome and it seemed we were both as highly sexed as each other. I was, back then, far more self centred than I am today.

I took her hand and, as we passed the cardigan in the hall I picked it up and then led her up the stairs to the bathroom.

She let out a low whistle as she saw my giant, walk-in shower.

"Hey, do you often have guests over so you can shower with them?" She asked, "That is one of the biggest I've ever seen."

I grinned as I undid my bathrobe and slid it off my shoulders, hanging it with the cardigan on the hook on the bathroom door.

"No, Allie. I genuinely don't. It came with the house when I bought it but, I have to say, it was one of the bigger selling features for me."

She said, "Um, I need to pee. Can you give me a sec?"

I thought back for a moment to the first time I'd peed in front of someone else. I decided now was not the time to push that. It was early days.

I grabbed the bathrobe and cardigan off the door and said, "I'll just quickly tidy the bedroom. Back in a minute."

I gave her a quick peck and closed the door behind me. I went into the bedroom and picked up our dresses and underwear. Allie's I lay on the bed and mine I hung back up or, in the case of the underwear, put it in my little laundry basket. I heard the toilet flush and went back, risking just walking in. I think we were beyond needing to knock by now.

She had her back to me and I took in her gorgeous figure. Her slightly wide hips, her trim waist, her light brown skin with, I noticed, no tan lines, her long black hair which still looked perfect. She turned and smiled.

"Hey, you," she said, "come on then. Let's clean ourselves up. Show me this glorious shower of yours."

I paused, "Um... I need to pee, hun. If that's okay?"

She got a wicked look in her eyes. I loved how she was so expressive and mischievous.

"Oh, don't mind me. I promise I won't watch... too much."

Without even thinking about it I turned and sat on the toilet and let go. Allie just stood there and said, "We probably shouldn't worry about peeing in front of each other. I've just never done it before. I hate the idea of Paul..."

She stopped herself.

"Right. Sorry. I've gotta stop doing that."

She actually apologised. A rare thing, I would discover..

I finished, wiped, flushed and got up, walking over and opening the shower door. She followed me in, admiring the lilac tiled wall and glass enclosure.

"It's fab, Anna. I love it."

I smiled as I took the shower head down and started the powerful water jet. It warmed up quickly and I decided to be playful. I aimed it straight at her breasts and then sprayed it down over her body, walking towards her and then turning the shower head up and pushing it gently between her legs. She leaned back against the wall, and opened her legs a little to allow me access. I turned the little dial to 'Pulse' and Allie groaned a quiet "Oh, fuck. That's... incredible."

I knew from many personal experiences how good it felt, so I just held it in place while I leaned forward and kissed her. She rested her arms over my shoulders and I read the cue, placing soft kisses on her neck, on the rise of her breast and then took her erect, dark nipple into my mouth. She put her hands in my hair and moaned.

I kept up the suckling on her and felt her start shaking as her orgasm rose in her. Her grip tightened and I sucked harder as she went over the edge. I worried she might lose her footing so I put my free hand behind her, giving her a little support by cupping her gorgeous bum.

As she came down I pulled the shower head away and placed it back in it's holder on the wall. She took me in her arms and we kissed under the stream of water, our hair getting wet and plastering over us.

When she broke the kiss, she looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and said, "God, Anna. I haven't had this many orgasms in... well... forever. We seem to be completely simpatico."

I smiled and said, "Well, you don't seem to be complaining and I'm definitely not."

We carried on with our shower, washing each other all over. My hair needed washing and Allie did that for me and I likewise washed hers. We seemed relaxed and at ease with each other. It was nice to think I had someone in my life who I could connect with but without the complication of an actual relationship.

While we were drying each other I said, "So, what do you want to do today? Go shopping?"

She smiled and said, "Are you kidding me? To start with I want to spend all day with you and there's no way if we were out in public that I could stop myself from being... inappropriate. I can't have anyone finding out. Paul comes back tomorrow so I'll have to be home by early afternoon. In the meantime, I want to spend as much time exploring you and having you do the same for me."

I loved the idea. I didn't want people to know. I'd deal with Sasha at another time but for now a weekend of sex with my new lover sounded ideal.

I lent her one of my other bathrobes, an orange silk one, as short as mine. It only just covered her bum.

"So, breakfast?" I asked her.

She smiled, "Yeah, I need energy. Is there any chance I can get that coffee you promised Sasha you were making for me before you were so rudely interrupted?"

We went down to the kitchen and I heated up some croissants, got out the marmalade and made coffee.

When we sat down next to each other at the breakfast bar island we sipped on our coffee and talked.

Allie asked, "So, this lecturer at Uni? What happened?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to talk about Becky, so I just said, "We met at a party. I'd seen her around the campus. We ended up together. I'm not sure what more you need to know."

She got a serious look on her face and said, "You said you were together for three years. How come it ended?"

I swallowed. I really didn't want those memories back. I had spent the best part of a decade recovering and it had left me scarred.

I chose my words carefully.

"She got an opportunity at a big college in America. At that time, lesbian couples weren't recognised by the US government so I didn't automatically qualify for immigration status. We thought we could work something out but in the end I was just a young History graduate with nothing special to offer so she stayed there and I ended up coming back. It sort of fizzled out after that."

I didn't mention the drink and drugs, my slide into depression that led to my breakdown. Back then I still had my wall up. Nobody was getting in to the real me.

Allie said, "Well, sounds like she was a bitch. Why didn't she just stay here? If she loved you, she'd..."

I practically leapt up and shouted at her, "Don't you ever refer to Becky as a bitch! She was my world, everything."

I saw the shock in Allie's face. She put out a hand and placed it gently on my wrist and I calmed down a little.

"I'm sorry, Anna. Really. I can be a little tactless at times. I'm really sorry. Do you forgive me? Please?"

I blinked. I was desperate not to cry. I couldn't go back there. Ever.

"It's okay, Allie. You weren't to know. I try not to let it affect me but sometimes it does. It's probably better that we don't talk about her."

After that, the day carried on and the falling out was forgotten. We made love in the lounge, the hallway, that night we quietly brought each other to delicious orgasms on the patio out the back of my house. That was the first time I said to her, "More," as she put two fingers inside me. She looked up and said, "How many?"

"As many as will fit. I want to feel full."

That time she managed to get four fingers in me. It was wonderful and gave me a shuddering orgasm enhanced by her very practiced tongue and lips on my clit. As I came down from that I suddenly started crying. She held me and kissed me.

"What's wrong, babe? Why the tears?"

I caught my breath and said, "Because that was so beautiful. I'm okay. Really. Thank you, Allie."

She smiled and said, "Oh, you're welcome. I think I could get addicted to you. I love your taste."

I chuckled ruefully. "You're not so bad yourself, babe."

The following few months were a mixture of fun and frustration. I was the one who was always at her beck and call. She would text me at work saying something like, 'P away tonight. See you at 7.'

Of course, I rarely said no.

We'd been seeing each other for about three months when I decided I needed a break. I phoned Allie and said, "Hey babe, any chance you can get away for a weekend? I'm thinking of heading down to the south coast for a weekend of sunshine and sea."

"Oh, Anna, I'm so sorry. I can't this weekend. Paul's home and we've got friends coming round on Saturday."

"Okay. Well, I'm leaving on Friday. Won't be back until Sunday. I'll catch you sometime next week?"

"Sure. Now, make sure you don't meet someone else. I'll scratch her fucking eyes out," she said with a laugh.

I held my tongue and just laughed with her.

I'd got a room in a small hotel not too far from the beach. I spent the time just reading on the beach, enjoying ice creams and eating in the hotel. I was only there for two nights but I could feel my mood lift. I put Allie out of my mind, as I'm sure she had me.

On Saturday morning as I was walking down to the beach I noticed a little grey stone cottage up a side road. It had a 'For Sale' sign outside. One of my dreams since I was a little girl was to live by the seaside and my heart leaped at the idea. I was by now stable enough, at least financially, to be able to think about buying something.

I suddenly had images of having somewhere as a bolt-hole. Somewhere to get away from the hustle and bustle of Cambridge. On that whim I walked up to the solid looking wooden door and knocked. I was suddenly really nervous. What was I thinking? I should have taken a phone number off the sign and called.

The door opened and there was a lovely looking woman dressed in jeans and a cream blouse. Her hair was fading to grey and cut in a short bob. I guessed she was in her sixties.

"Yes? May I help you?" She said with what I took to be a London accent but would come to realise it was actually the local Sussex accent.

I was a little tongue tied, not something I often suffer from. "Um... yes. Sorry to disturb you... but... I'm here for the weekend and... I saw the 'For Sale' sign and... well... I might be... interested."

She smiled and held her hand out, "Oh, bless your heart! I'm Kelly."

I took her hand and we shook. I suddenly felt a lot less nervous.

"I'm Anna. Nice to meet you Kelly."

Kelly said, "Strictly speaking the estate agents have told me not to do any showings to passers-by. You're supposed to arrange a viewing with them but I think that's just silly. Come on in."

She led me in through the small entrance hall that had all sorts of clutter in it. We went through to the kitchen and I immediately knew this was going to be mine. It had an old style range, a kitchen table that was battered and worn, but the space was beautiful. Perfect even. I could see what I'd do with it immediately. A kitchen island, a complete refit. Of course I'd never say that to Kelly. Everyone loves their home as it is.

She led me through the three bedrooms, the bathroom, the spacious lounge with its large double French Windows, the outside patio and a secluded garden.

"Is the garden overlooked?" I asked. Privacy in my garden was always important to me.

"Not at all. The nearest neighbour can't see a thing."

She pointed to the mature firs that surrounded the boundary of the garden.

We ended up in the kitchen sipping on a cup of tea. I asked Kelly why she was selling such a beautiful cottage and she told me her husband of thirty two years had passed away and she couldn't bear to live there any more.

"You're really taken with it, aren't you, Anna?"

I smiled, "I love it, Kelly. I really do. If I could, I'd buy it here and now and move in tomorrow."

She placed a warm palm on my wrist and smiled wistfully before saying, "I want you to have it. I want someone who will love this place as much as I have and I can see it in you. Put an offer in with the agents and as long as it isn't an insult it's yours."

annag98
annag98
811 Followers
12