All Comments on 'Allie Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Been a long time...

...so I reread Part 1 to ensure I didn't miss anything. I think my comment then summed up all that needed to be said about Allie and you are well free of her thanks to the lovely Jodie (and the friends who recognised how bad Allie was for you). Now I'd like to say that I admire your courage in admitting (albeit in a condensed form) your struggles with depression and all the ensuing near-addictive behaviour. I've said it all---it just remains to once again wish you and Jodie a long and wonderful life together.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Like all of your work, so well written, so erotic, so revealing. And like others who enjoy/appreciate your writing, I asked about Allie as well as Becky in comments and messages, so thank you for sharing - for revealing. I can understand your hesitancy, even angst in sharing this part of “Allie”, but what is so beautiful, if you will, is how one could sense the same in your words. My goodness, you write so well while sharing so much of yourself.

Beth_TheSweetOneBeth_TheSweetOnealmost 3 years ago

It was as expected another wonderful story by Anna. I always get the most pleasure when reading stories by Anna. They always bring me to a burning desire that I quell with my fingers. Her ability to have this effect is without question what brings many of us to orgasm as we read her graphic descriptions of love. seductin and orgasms. Anna is a marvel to be pleasured in the lesbian world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! you are a fantastic writer! How you managed to wrap and weave your stories together is amazing. After reading Allie Pt. 02 I read Five Years Pt. 01 and it continued the story without missing a beat (and that was written 2 years earlier). Outstanding!

portia98portia98almost 3 years ago

Anna, I've been waiting for this ever since I read Pt 1 - and that's ages ago! And it's been wonderfully worth the wait!

Love

Veroxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for writing all of this! I have to admit I'm rather hooked on your wriing and may have read 5 or so stories in a night. I'm in awe of the storytelling you've made from your life. No pressure, genuinely, but is there another part to this?

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterover 1 year ago

Another 5 star story. Thank you for sharing. I love your writing style. You’ve inspired me with some new ideas. Thank you!

🌹

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 months ago

Absolutely wonderful, thrilling and I can not wait for to read Five Years

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius9 months ago

Another 5-star offering, for which I am well and truly grateful.

I must pick up from the comment on left w/r/t part 1. I know that many hold to the principle that it's better to show than to tell. Monaigh said it best when he referred to "your courage in admitting (albeit in a condensed form) your struggles with depression and all the ensuing near-addictive behaviour." The form is indeed condensed and yet I sense that the pain of the shattered relationship with Becky and your ensuing spiral are difficult, painful memories. So, yes, I join Monaigh in saluting your courage.

Now I look forward eagerly to Five Years.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

This is so so good!

You write wonderfully, and your description of the emotional struggles of the main character are so poignant.

I am looking forward to reading more of your stories and your life.

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Allie Pt. 01 Previous Part
Allie Series Info