Allie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed. This was a big commitment. I asked her how much she was asking and when she told me I nearly fell off the kitchen chair. It was so cheap compared to properties in Cambridge.

I said, "I'm not going to make an offer, Kelly." I saw her face drop so I added quickly, "I'm going to offer the full price. I now want this so much it's making me ache inside."

She smiled. "I think you'll be happy here, love. You'll make it yours, I know you will, and that's fine. I know a lot of it is a little tired looking. I have no illusions. You've made an old lady very happy."

I smiled at her, "Pfth. You're not that old!"

We parted with a hug and I immediately called the agents and explained that, on a whim, I'd looked around the cottage and that I wanted to offer the full asking price. They said they'd get back to me.

That night I ate dinner in the hotel and went to bed early. I was tremendously excited. Finally I'd have my little cottage by the sea. I lay in bed and felt the familiar tingles and need. I know it sounds strange but I remember clearly how I imagined lying naked out on the patio of the cottage, the sun warming me, and giving myself release. I was being turned on by a house. I let my fingers stroke down over my mound. I stroked down over my clit and pushed two fingers into my warmth and wetness. I slid my other hand down and used my fingers to stroke my clit. I was so ready that I could feel my orgasm approaching. I closed my eyes and I was there, on the patio. That was all it took. I felt it rush through me. The exquisite ecstasy of release. I didn't stop. I could feel another one behind it and sped up, driving my fingers as deep as possible into my cunt. I suddenly had an image of Allie with me on the patio, kneeling between my legs, her dark hair spread over my thighs, our eyes locked. That drove the second orgasm and I still wasn't sated. I slowed but didn't stop. I had an image of her lowering her gorgeous pussy to me. I could smell her, taste her. She was wet and close. In my imagination she came as my third orgasm crashed through my body.

I finally stopped and fell into a blissful, dream filled sleep. My dreams were all about my new cottage. I made a promise to myself that I would christen the patio as one of the first things I did when I moved in.

---------------------

The agents called me the next morning to say that Kelly had accepted the offer and that they'd start all the paperwork. I was over the moon.

When I got back to Cambridge on Sunday I got a call from Allie asking if I was 'available' on Monday evening. Paul was away for the night.

She came round dressed in a figure hugging pale green midi dress with a halter neck. Her jet black hair was tied back in a ponytail and she looked beautiful. I'd only just returned from work so was in a white blouse and floral print, wrap around, knee length skirt.

As was usual with us things heated up quickly. I had to admit I was quite happy to see her. I'd been thinking about her since she'd called and had got myself quite worked up just at the thought of our first kiss. Add to that the thought of that patio scene which kept recurring in my mind I was almost at a fever pitch of need.

We embraced and kissed deeply. I felt her hands on my bum, squeezing gently, which sent thrills through me. I took her hand and led her up the stairs.

Our love making was frantic. We practically ripped each other's clothes off and fell on the bed. I have always loved giving another woman pleasure and that night was spectacular in that we started out giving each other orgasms with our fingers, followed by my favourite: Her mouth on me, her fingers in me. I returned the compliment and when we were finished we lay next to each other, kissing, tasting ourselves on each other.

When we finally broke this kiss she said, "I missed you, Anna. God. I really did. How was your break?"

I smiled, "Oh, you know. The usual. Sun, sand, ice-creams. Buying cottages. Nothing out of the ordinary."

She laughed and said, "Buying cottages? That's funny."

When I said nothing she said, "You're serious?"

"Yep. Made the offer which was accepted."

I saw a momentary look of panic on her face. "You're... leaving? Cambridge? But..."

I kissed her briefly and said, "No, silly. It's just a place for me to go when I need a break. I always wanted a place by the sea, now I have one. You can come down and stay if Paul's away on a weekend if you like."

I saw the panic recede. I knew she liked our arrangement but it wasn't until that moment that I saw something other than the fully in control person behind the mask. We fell asleep and, as usual, she left early so she could go home and change before going to work.

In the following months, Allie asked regularly about my 'villa' and I sensed she was a little worried about it. I kept assuring her that it would just be a weekend place.

It was a Thursday night a few weeks later and I was due to pick up the keys the following day. Allie was over and, after our usual frenzied love making she said, "You'll meet someone there and leave me. I know it."

I smiled and said, "Don't be silly and anyway, what if I do? You're married. Am I only allowed to be with you? Can't I..."

I saw the heat in her eyes as she said, "Yes, Anna, I am fully aware. I'm a greedy cow, okay? You don't have to say it."

I calmed her down and we made love once more before falling asleep. In the morning she said, "I'm sorry about last night. I let my jealous streak take over."

I shrugged and said, "Well, in some ways it's nice to know that I'm wanted."

"Fuck, Anna. You know I'm addicted to you. Of course you're wanted. Who else is going to eat my pussy like you do?"

That was it, really, with Allie. I was her way of having her cake and eating it. I often wondered, but would never want to know, what sex with Paul was like for her. I assumed she enjoyed it or she wouldn't be with him still. Or maybe there was more to it than that. From my point of view it was almost ideal. I didn't have to give any commitment. I didn't have to fall in love, even though I loved Allie's company. Oh, and the sex was amazing and fulfilling.

I went down to Sussex the next day. I picked up the keys from the agents and immediately drove round and parked in the space by the entrance door. I was shaking as I put the big, cast iron key in the lock. I walked in and put my bag down on the kitchen table. I'd negotiated with Kelly directly about what she'd leave behind. She left me a bed, the kitchen table and chairs, a sofa and the patio set. I'd insisted on paying her for everything.

She'd left me a cake on the table with a little note. It read:

Dearest Anna

Welcome to your new home. Be happy, enjoy it. You have a place to be you now.

Love

Kelly

Xxx

I almost cried. Kelly was such a wonderful woman who seemed to like me for some odd reason. I walked through the lounge and searched through the keys for the one that opened the patio doors.

I finally located it and walked out into the slightly overcast day. I looked around and took in the garden. I started making plans for what I'd plant, although Kelly had left me with quite a variety. I had a list of things to organise over the next few months but for now I was content just to enjoy my own place by the sea.

I sat down on one of the comfortable wooden, patio chairs and smiled inwardly. The cushion under me was soft and comfortable. I was happy. I recalled my fantasy and I felt the tingle in me increase. I hadn't really been aware that it was there because I had the excitement of my new house to distract me but now it became a little more urgent.

I stood up and slipped my shoes and tee shirt off, my jeans down my hips. I unhooked my bra, dropped it on the small pile of clothes and slid my panties down.

I sat back down on the chair and rubbed my hands over my breasts, down over my thighs, dragging slowly up. When I reached my pussy I stroked either side, on my outer lips. The warmth in me was rising and I gasped as I stroked the little button of my clit. I stroked her and felt her grow. I slid my fingers down between my lips, wetting them in me.

I stroked back up and now an urgency filled me. I wanted this release in particular. It felt like a closing of a loop that had started all those weeks ago when I first saw the cottage. I started rubbing faster and arched my back as the orgasm ripped through me, filling me up, lifting my soul and my body.

As I came down to earth and my breathing slowly returned to normal I looked around once more. It was a coincidence but the sun had finally shown itself from behind a cloud and, in my post orgasmic peace it seemed the colours of the garden were more radiant. It felt like a sign that I'd done the absolutely right thing.

---------------------

The next few months were mostly filled up with organising the refitting of the kitchen and bathroom and buying a new double bed. I spent as much time in my cottage as possible.

It was Thursday morning and I was working from home. Allie was due to call round that evening so I sent her a text. I knew she found it difficult to answer personal calls at work.

'Hey babe. Trying to save myself for you tonight. Keep being tempted. x'

Of course I knew she couldn't reply but I liked to tease her.

I followed it up thirty minutes later.

'Wondering if I should play with myself thinking of you... what do you think? x'

I carried on with some work and decided to get a bit more explicit.

'Looking at my rabbit - it's looking very tempting. I want to push it in my pussy and fill myself. Imagining it's your fingers. The bunny ears on my clit would be your tongue. Xxx'

I finally had worked myself up as well. It was mid afternoon when I went up to my bedroom and changed into my short, pale orange silk bathrobe. I saw how wet I was and decided to take my teasing to another level. I got my phone, lay back on the bed with my legs open and put the phone between my legs and snapped a few pictures of my wetness, spreading my lips with the fingers of my free hand.

I picked what I felt was the best one and sent it to her with just the word 'Hungry?'

The next day I would meet my wife for the very first time.

---------------------

This is the part of my personal journey I've been most frequently asked to write, and the one that I worried most about writing. I finally did it. Thank you to Angel, Gari, Jen and Jodie for all their love and support and thank you so much for reading it. It took a lot to finally get up the courage and I appreciate your patience.

If you enjoyed it please rate it - the higher the better! I love all my readers' comments so please leave one if you feel so inclined.

To find out what happened the next day please consider reading 'Five Years'.

Anna

xxxx


12