All Comments on 'Allison Wonderland Ch. 02'

by Yuno

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aaaaaaaargh!

You're really killing me! I'm honestly on my tiptoes waiting for the next instalment! This is officially one of the best series on this site! Thank you for not making us wait too long! Keep up the fantastic work! I want to say so much more but...asdflkdjkdljghhh!!! I'm sure you understood that perfectly. :)

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Damnnnnn!!!!!!!

That was great I'm glad u post fast this story so

Has been one of the best I've read so far

Can't wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!

What happen to allison??? Pls don't make her die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

brilliant gets better and better next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yuno omg you are killing me Drew and Sarah saw that coming but Allie

Hospital WTF In so much suspense atm

Can't wait for Chapter 3 Loving it ! .xx

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
Wow!

What a slut Sarah turned out to be. -.-

I hope Allie is alright and nothing bad really happened. Waiting [im]patiently for the next chapter, don't keep us waiting too long. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
woa!

what the hell happened to Allie?!? please let everything be alright - Allie is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NO NO NO!!!

Fuck I knew Sarah was gonna be trouble,but Allison is just amazing, I LOVE HER, feisty, crazy, just my type. Hope she gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mind blowing

Dang why is everybody getting hurt? But for real Sarah had to be the hoe in this story. But I won't be surprised if that boy has an std the way his dick been everywhere. Smh a hoe would want a dirty dick.

jpb531jpb531about 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Allison and Felicity are perfect for each, assuming they don't self destruct.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. As always, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Argh this story is so awesome! I'm dying to read the rest!! You're doing such a great job, don't give up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesom

keep going!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 11 years ago
What a remarkable story

I was so glad to finally get to the bottom of why Allison was so rude to Felicity. Now, what about Sarah? Felicity loves and cares for her, and at this point I can't tell if the lovemaking was a one-off. It was hard to realize that Allison really wants Felicity to love her as well, until almost the very end. I hope Allison recovers very quickly and that Felicity finds a way to love her while staying friends -- even with the guy with whom she works. I get the feeling he's not nearly as dumb as he pretends to be. These are really nice character portayals and done in interesting fashion. Best wishes!

YunoYunoabout 11 years agoAuthor
Side note

Btw, I totally recommend listening to Ingrid Michealson while reading this, particularly her song "do it now"

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Nice story

Wow, this is a really nice emotional story. Felicity may not realize it yet, pining away for Sarah for years, but Allison is the girl. Sarah doesn't strike me as a bad person, though some may call her that, she's just one of those people who has to be wanted. This is where Felicity has misjudged her. Felicity "states" that Sarah has always seemed independent, but it seems to me that she's addicted to having people "love her". My buddies call this type of person an emotional vampire. Allison on the other hand, while having poorly developed relationship skills (most people get over are past provoking people to display affection by the time they're 10 or so), seems to truly care and desire her. Subconsciously picking up on this subtext of the two relationships is probably why Felicity feels something is missing with Sarah and is haunted by Allison's eyes.

I'm really looking forward to reading this tale as it develops. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is too bloody good :)

I'm really really enjoying this ,l really love Alison's and felicitys chemistry :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Chapter 3 I check everyday for it come on please .x

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadabout 11 years ago
Need next chapter!

I can't wait for chapter 3! You have me on the edge of my seat.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetabout 11 years ago

Oh, do hurry up with chapter 3! This is blistering hot, but in a dark way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When is the next part coming?

Loving the crazy emotions. And finally- a promising lesbian love story set in Australia!

Can't wait for further instalments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous