Allison's Adventures in Wonderland

Story Info
An erotic story with Lewis Carroll's characters.
7.5k words
4.54
8.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. Allison's Adventure Begins

Allison sat on the grass, leaning against a tree on her college's campus, taking a break, when she got her first surprise of the day. From seemingly out of nowhere, up walked one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She looked to be a college student like Allison, and she had long-shoulder length hair like Allison, but while Allison's was a golden blond, this woman's hair was pure white. But this wasn't what was so surprising about the woman. What shocked Allison was that the woman barely had any clothes on! All she was wearing was a lacy, white bra and a pair of matching see-through panties. To make her wardrobe even stranger, she had a pair of white rabbit ears on the top of her head.

"Excuse me, miss," the young woman said, "can you tell me the time?"

Allison just sat there, staring, not able to take her eyes off of the woman's stunning body. She could just about make out her nipples, and several hairs of her pale white pussy poked up past the waistband of her white lingerie.

"Please, miss, the time? I think we might be late for a very important date."

"Umm."

"Wait a minute, 'We'?" thought Allison.

Just then, the chapel's bell rang once, twice, three times.

"Ah," said the woman, "Three o'clock, we are running late. We've got to go."

As she walked off, Allison noticed that in addition to the bunny ears, she also had a white cottontail attached to the back of her panties' waistband.

Allison gawked at the woman's swaying ass as she watched her walk off down the sidewalk.

When she reached the end of the building, the woman turned around and called, "Well, aren't you coming?"

Allison just had to find out what was going on, so she got up and ran after the lady. She lost sight of her as she went around the corner. Allison followed her around it, and the woman was gone.

"What on earth?" Allison thought as she took one more step forward and suddenly felt herself fall straight down.

Chapter 2. Down the Rabbit Hole

Allison could feel herself falling down, down, down, but she couldn't see anything around her or below her. She looked up and just caught a glimpse of a hole getting smaller and smaller before it finally vanished from sight. Now there was nothing but darkness. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew she had to still be falling, because she could feel the air running past her, fast enough that it was blowing her skirt up. If anyone were below her, they would have been able to easily see her cute ass in her hot pink panties, if there was any light.

"Curiouser and curiouser," Allison thought, and then things did get curiouser.

Though she could not see anyone, suddenly she could feel a pair of hands unbuttoning her blouse!

"Hey!" Allison cried as she tried to stop the hands by grabbing them or the wrists or arms they should be attached to, but there was nothing for her to grab! Her hands went right past where she felt them on her shirt. Then another pair of hands grabbed her wrists and lifted her hands up, holding them above her head, while the first pair just kept on unbuttoning. The first pair of invisible hands pulled her blouse out of her skirt and pulled it open. Then those hands pulled her blouse up and off of her.

"Stop it!" Allison cried as she felt more hands unzipping her skirt while others unbuckled her light blue bra. Allison had her bra yanked up and off her B-cup breasts, making them bounce, while other hands pulled her skirt down and off as well. Allison started to get goosebumps. Not from the cool air, but because she felt hands fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples, while more hands removed her sneakers and socks and then pulled her panties down and off. She was now completely naked. Hands grabbed each of her ankles and spread her legs wide. More hands ran up and down her legs, while other hands slid fingers through her blond pussy and into her cunt. Hands grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks allowing other fingers to slide in and out of her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Stop! Stop! No, don't stop, don't stop!" she squealed, squirming in ecstasy as she was fingered and fondled. She could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter, her nipples getting more and more sore as they were pinched and pulled on. Even more hands started stroking her hair and petting and groping her practically everywhere.

The fingers in her cunt slid in and out faster and faster until she could not take it anymore. With a loud cry of pure pleasure, Allison experienced the largest orgasm she ever had, and blacked out.

Chapter 3. In the Hallway

When she woke up, she was lying on a soft carpet floor, still completely naked.

"Ohhh," Allison groaned as she got up, her cunt and tits feeling quite tender.

"What is going on?" she thought as she looked around. She appeared to be at the end of a long hallway. There was only one door in sight, at the other end of the hall. Allison looked up but saw nothing but ceiling.

"Well, I guess I can't go back the way I came. Must have to go forward to go back," she said as she started walking down the hallway toward the door.

As she got further and further down the hallway, it seemed the ceiling was getting lower and lower. She had to bend over more and more until finally she had to get down on her hands and knees and crawl towards the door that now looked only big enough to crawl through. Not only did the ceiling get lower, but the hallway got narrower, too. When she finally reached the door, she realized that if she wanted to go back now, she would have to crawl backwards, there was no room to turn around. But Allison didn't want to go back, she wanted to go through the door. That's when she noticed that the doorknob was extremely strangely shaped. Taking a closer look, she saw it was shaped like a dildo, or a penis.

"How strange," she thought as she reached for the knob. She grabbed it and tried to turn, but it wouldn't move.

"That sucks, now what?" she said.

"You've got the right idea," said a voice.

"Who said that?" Allison asked, looking around. Since she couldn't turn around, she had to look down between her legs to see if anyone was behind her. There was no one that she could see.

"I did."

"Who did?"

"Me, the door."

"Doors can't talk," Allison said.

"Maybe not where you're from, but they can here."

"Where is here, anyway?" asked Allison.

"You're on your way to Wonderland," said the voice. "But if you do want to get there, like you said, you'll have to suck."

"Huh? Suck? Suck what?"

"My knob," replied the voice.

"Wait, do you mean I have to give you a blow job to get you to open?"

"Yep."

"Good grief, just when I thought things could not get any more bizarre."

"Oh, trust me, things can always get more bizarre in Wonderland," said the door.

"Well, if I must, I must," said Allison as she leaned forward and slipped the penis doorknob into her mouth. The door was right, things could get more bizarre. Not only did the doorknob feel soft and fleshy just like a real dick, as it entered her mouth, Allison felt what seemed like another dick enter her cunt from behind. Allison pulled back and let the doorknob pop out of her mouth and felt the cock in her cunt pull out with a pop, too.

"Oh, that's not enough," said the door. "You've got to make me cum to get through."

"But who was that behind me?" Allison asked, looking between her legs again yet again seeing no one.

"Don't know," said the door. "But like I said, make me cum and swallow it all, and I'll let you enter."

"Oh, all right," Allison said. She then put the doorknob dick back in her mouth and felt the invisible dick enter her again. As she slid the dick in her mouth in and out, she felt the dick behind her do the same in her cunt. Soon, she was getting incredibly wet, and the dick in her mouth seemed to get harder and longer.

"Ohhhh yeah yeah," moaned the door, "that's it, don't stop now."

Allison kept sucking until the doorknob dick exploded into her mouth, and so did the dick in her rear, filling up both her mouth and her cunt with cum. Allison swallowed the cum in her mouth in couple of gulps. She could feel the cum in her cunt dripping out.

The doorknob slid out of her mouth as the door swung open. Allison looked through and the next thing she knew, she was standing on the top of a hill, still completely naked and her cunt was still dripping.

"Well, I guess I got through the door," Allison thought. "Now where to?"

Allison looked around and noticed there appeared to be a path going down the hill. On the path every couple of feet was an article of clothing. Allison saw a rose red bra and a matching pair of thong panties. Further along, she also saw a pair of sandals, a pair of jeans shorts, and a button-down short sleeve blouse.

"Well, guess that way is as good as any," she said as she headed down the hill, picking up and putting on the clothing as she went. As she tried on the clothes, she was amazed that they were a perfect fit.

Chapter 4. The Poker Game

Allison followed the path until it came to a fence. Allison could hear voices on the other side, so she followed the fence line, hoping to find an opening. As she went around the corner, she saw that the fence got lower and she could now see over it. There on the other side were two people sitting in high back chairs at a card table playing poker. The one sitting facing her was a stunningly handsome, blond man looking quite spiffy in a tall black hat and a white dress shirt and black tie. The other person was a woman who had her back to Allison. The woman had a luxurious head of long, dark brown hair. It appeared whatever top she was wearing was sleeveless and strapless, Allison could clearly see the chocolate brown skin of her smooth arms and shoulders. What was strangest, though, among other things, was the woman appeared to be wearing a pair of rabbit ears like the other woman she was chasing had been wearing, only this woman's ears were a dark brown like her hair, not white like the other's.

"Well, hello!" the man shouted when he saw Allison standing there. "Please, come join us! The gate is open."

Allison didn't have any better ideas, so she walked further along the fence to the gate and entered the yard. When she got to the table, the man stood up and quickly grabbing her hands. If he hadn't held tight, Allison might have turned and run, for when the man jumped up, it became apparent that he wasn't wearing any pants or underwear. It was impossible for Allison not to notice the big, hard cock that stuck straight out at her.

"Hello," he said as he pulled her into a tight hug, his hard cock pushing against her belly. "I'm the Mad Hatter, welcome to our poker game. This is my friend, the March Hare."

The Mad Hatter let go of Allison and turned her around to look over at the woman and Allison got another surprise as the March Hare stood up. It was true the dark-skinned woman wasn't wearing any sleeves or straps, as a matter of fact, she wasn't wearing anything at all to cover her top. Allison could see the March Hare's slender breasts and dark nipples quite clearly as well as her silk, black panties, which it appeared was the only piece of clothing she was wearing.

"I, I, I'm Allison."

"How nice to meet you," the March Hare said, stepping up to Allison and pulling her into to a tight hug, pressing her breasts against Allison's. "What brings you to our poker game?"

"I'm looking for a woman wearing white rabbit ears, like yours," Allison said when the Hare let go.

"Ah, the White Bunny," the Mad Hatter said. "Well, we'll make you a deal. Play one hand of strip poker with us and we'll tell you where she went."

"Well, o-, wait a minute, did you say STRIP poker?" gasped Allison.

"Yep, and by our rules."

"Let's hear the rules first," Allison said.

"Ok, since there will be three of us now, the rules change slightly. The player with the second highest hand gets to remove one piece of clothing from the player with the lowest hand. Then the player with the highest hand gets to fuck the player with the lowest hand," said the Mad Hatter with a grin as if there was nothing strange about the rules.

"Well," Allison thought, "I'm not likely to find her without some help. At least I have some chance of winning."

"OK, I'll play," she said.

"Great," said the Mad Hatter. "Have a seat."

Allison sat down and the Mad Hatter shuffled. He dealt and Allison got a Queen of Diamonds, a 9 of Spades, a 9 of Hearts, a 5 of Diamonds, and a 3 of Clubs. She took a close look at the cards and noticed that the Queen was lifting her skirt and spreading her legs to show her bare pussy and cunt!

"So, it's that kind of deck, huh?" Allison thought to herself.

"How many cards would you like?" the Mad Hatter asked.

"I'll take three, please," Allison said.

"Just one for me," the March Hare replied.

"And two for the dealer," said the Hatter.

Allison looked at her new cards. She got the 6 of Hearts, 6 of Diamonds, and Ace of Diamonds.

"Show your cards," said the Hatter.

"I've got a double date," said the March Hare.

"Red Kings on top of Black Queens," she said with a laugh of glee.

Alice noticed that not only was the Queen of Spades pulling down her dress to expose her breasts, the Clubs' Queen was bending over and lifting her skirt to show her bare ass and both King's were completely naked and jerking off on their thrones.

"Not bad," said the Mad Hatter, "but not better than my Jacking Off at the Strip Club! All four Jacks and the Queen of Hearts."

Alice noticed that unlike the other Queens, the Queen of Hearts was completely naked and fingering her spread wide cunt! Also, the Jacks all had their pants pulled down and were masturbating like the Kings were.

"Those both beat my two pair, Nines and Sixes," said Allison glumly.

"Ah, Dinner for Four," laughed the March Hare.

"Well, my dear," said the March Hare, "I came in second, and you last, so I get one piece of your clothing."

The March Hare looked Allison up and down with a lusty look in her eyes. "I want your panties."

Allison stood up and took a step back as the March Hare walked toward her.

"Come on, pay up."

"Oh, all right," said Allison as she unbuttoned her jeans and started to unzip them.

"Uh uh uh," said the March Hare. "I get to pull them off myself."

The March Hare walked up to Allison and knelt in front of her. She finished unzipping her shorts and pulled them down, taking a long look at Allison's red thong. She just sat and stared at Allison's crotch, making Allison squirm uncomfortably, but Allison also could feel herself starting to feel, for lack of a better term, horny. The March Hare smiled when she saw the start of a wet spot on the front of Allison's panties. Allison stepped out of her shorts and the Hare grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them over Allison's curvy ass down to her thighs, revealing Allison's golden, and now damp, pussy. As the Hare slid Allison's panties down her smooth legs, she also slowly pushed Allison's legs wider to get a good look at Allison's now very wet cunt. When the panties were down to her ankles, Allison stepped out of them and the March Hare slid off her sandals as well. The Hare then grabbed the sandals, the shorts, and the thong and tossed them into the air. The shorts and sandals flew over to the other side of the poker table, but the thong just vanished.

"Hey!" cried Allison as she watched the thong disappear, just like her clothes in the rabbit hole had.

"Don't worry, you'll get the shorts back," laughed the March Hare. "But I'm keeping that sexy thong."

"My turn," said the Mad Hatter, who had been standing by watching, waiting, and getting harder as stood behind Allison, admiring her bare ass. "I want to fuck those gorgeous breasts of yours."

"But to let you do that, I'll have to strip completely."

"Yep," said the Mad Hatter with a sly grin.

"Oh, fine," said Allison. "I suppose you want to take it off yourself?"

"Well, if you insist," smirked the Hatter as he stepped forward and unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top and working down to reveal more and more of her cleavage as he did. He opened it wide and slid it off her shoulders, gazing hungrily on her breasts in the bright red bra.

"I like what I see," said the Hatter as he slid his hands down Allison's shoulders and on to her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze.

Allison couldn't help sighing pleasurably.

The Hatter undid her bra and pulled it off, letting him and the Hare see her shapely breasts and cute, and now hard, tits.

"Very nice," said the Hatter. "Now, lie down on the mattress behind you."

"Huh?" Allison asked, looking around. Behind her on the grass she saw a mattress complete with sheets.

Allison lay down on her back and the Hatter straddled her, sliding his cock in between her breasts. He pressed her breasts together, squeezing his dick between them, and started to slide back and forth between her boobs. While the Hatter titfucked Allison, the March Hare walked behind him. Allison couldn't see what she was doing as the Hare got down on her hands and knees. Suddenly, Allison felt the woman's soft hands on the insides of her thighs, spreading them apart. Then without warning, she felt the March Hare's tongue slide into her cunt and start to lick her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," moaned Allison as the March Hare made her wetter and wetter.

The Mad Hatter continued to titfuck her as well as fondle her breasts and pull on her nipples, sending erotic tremors through Allison's body.

The March Hare licked and licked until finally Allison shuddered with an orgasm. The Hare got up, walked around to Allison's head, and pulled down her own panties, exhibiting her twat. She then softly lowered her muff onto Allison's face.

"Come on," the Hare encouraged, "start licking."

Allison shyly slid her tongue into the dark woman's cunt and started to lick her. While she ran her tongue around the Hare's clit, the Hatter pulled his dick out of her boobs. He slid backwards along Allison's body until he was lined up with her cunt. While Allison continued to eat the Hare, the Hatter pushed his cock into Allison, fucking her hard.

"MMMF!" Allison shouted in surprise, muffled under the Hare's cunt.

Almost as if they planned it, the March Hare shuddered with an orgasm of her own just as the Mad Hatter exploded himself, filling up Allison's cunt with cum and causing her to orgasm also.

The March Hare flopped over onto the mattress next to Allison as the Mad Hatter stood up.

Allison just stared up at him, amazed she just had just done what she did, and that she had enjoyed it as much as she did.

"Well, my dear," said the Mad Hatter, "if you want to find the White Bunny, I suggest you continue in the direction you were going."

With that being said, the Mad Hatter walked over to stand over the March Hare and began to jerk off while the March Hare played with her pussy and tits.

Allison gathered what clothes she still had and got dressed. As she headed back out the gate, she looked back to see the Mad Hatter cum all over the March Hare's breasts.

"Unbelievable," she thought as she continued on her way.

Chapter 5. The Mushrooms

After a while, Allison came upon a forest, a forest of giant mushrooms. After walking a bit further into it, she heard a woman's voice.

"Who are you?" the voice said.

"I'm Allison. Who are you? Where are you?"

"I'm over here," the voice replied. "Look left."

Allison turned and saw, sitting on a mushroom that put her crotch right at Allison's eye level, was a woman, a naked woman with slender breasts. Her legs hanging over the edge were spread wide, giving Allison a good look at her bare, wet pussy. As if seeing the woman naked wasn't strange enough, she also had big, colorful butterfly wings on her back.