All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 01'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. This is a great first story in the legal slavery universe for this author. The story was well written and entertaining. I particularly enjoyed the way the bystander comments added to Allison’s humiliation while she polished the pussy pole. The big question is whether she leaves the Big D a free woman or wearing a collar. I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whackadoodle, we literally still have legal slavery in this country, based on the 13th amendment.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

It is why hard labor can be a punishment modifier, and why for-profit prisons are so odious.

What we don't have in this country, and which also doesn't exist in the shared universe this story takes place in, is inheritable slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad to see you here. Enjoy your writing style.

BtruckerBtruckerabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Great content. I’ll be waiting for parts 2 / 3.

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 3 years ago

Good job

let see if and how continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! A worthy addition to the Big D world! Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love love LOVE your story here. The scene with the pole could easily have been written by Joe Doe himself!!! Please continue as you have time and inclination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Hopefully you will keep going and submit additional chapters so that this story has a beginning, middle and end. To many authors fail to bring their stories to a conclusion on this web site. I would love to see Allison AND her mother in law sold as a pair together.

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 3 years agoAuthor

Part 2 was submitted for publication and will take Allison through the slave grading process at the Big D. I want to thank everyone for their comments.

I tried to stay true to Joe Doe's vision for the Big D in this story communicating with him a few times while writing this story. The Any Chance auction and Pussy Post were ideas of his from another story on another web site. Since polishing the Pussy Post was a long standing tradition for young women coming to the Big D for their slave grading it seemed appropriate for Allison to leave her mark so to say. The Deluxe Reality slave grading package and the Certificate of Value were my own along with a number of other items for sale.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipzabout 3 years ago

I loved your story, allot, thank you. It brought me pleasure. One you on page one of heals not held and I didn't a puzzled moment over champagne glass shaped boobs...?!? But this is brilliant work. I loved the building anticipation and descriptions of also and humiliation. Looking forward to more bondage, submission and humiliation

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

About 2/3 of the way down page 2, this went from "fun and sexy" to "nightmare fuel".

I'll assume that's intentional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the side stories where the dad sells his daughter after his neighbors and co-workers saw her slutty performance during the auction. Mixing in the commentary of the audience while Allison was forced to cum three times on the pussy post by her mother-in-law was awesome. I mean who would let their future mother-in-law take her to get slave graded? This dynamic really added to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too much paper work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a great start. The humiliation aspect having to climax on the pussy post was great as was the dynamic between Amelia and Allison. The side stories helped build up the reader’s anticipation that something bad had to happen to Allison. On to the next chapter to see what that could be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...