All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 03'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was entertaining! Loved the description of Allison’s sexual arousal waiting to go out onto the auction block and then she explodes, squirting in the sand proving that slavery truly is her destiny. So Lindsey is betrayed and Allison screwed up the refinancing of her loan ending up wearing a collar forever branded as a Sandy Foot Girl. So what happened to the mother-in-law? Who now owns Allison?

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

The saga continues. Really enjoying this story! Guessing we find out who bought Allison in the next chapter?

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 3 years ago

Hands down one of the best descriptions of "block mentality" I've ever read, very well done. Loving this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great new chapter on this story! Really looking forward to you continuing on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

F'ing A story.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years agoAuthor

I wanted to thank everyone for their positive comments. The questions concerning who owns Allison and what happened to Amelia will eventually be answered at some point in the story. The next chapter has been uploaded and is pending approval.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years agoAuthor

@GentlemanMariner.

Thank you for our kind compliment regarding my "block mentality" description. Natasha briefly described her experience on the auction block in the previous chapter and I will likely have other slaves and former slaves do so as this story progresses. I tried to take a deep dive into Allison's experience on the block and I am honored that you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving this story! The description of Allison's mental transition while in the chute waiting to go onto the auction block was great. Loved the branding scene where she is taken right from the auction block to the blacksmith shop as it drives home the reality for Allison that she is not a free person anymore but instead is now a commodity that has been sold. She has no clue as to who owns her or her fate. The worst part for Allison is the shame that comes with her sexual arousal throughout the entire process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did the mother in law sell her?

Slave_StoriesSlave_Storiesalmost 3 years ago

I love these stories and I love that more authors are writing in this world.

When I got to the point about the girl had received six delinquency notices and was then surprised that she had been repossessed and couldn't put two and two together, even I was like, "There's no fucking way." However, if it wasn't for dumb girls there would be no girls at all.

I'll keep reading. It's super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No mention of a nose ring?

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

Branded

Mr Smith has taken up the new world order of slavery, a strand begun by Joe Doe in his Sandy Foot series. Our freewheeling era has been replaced by indentures. The body represents capital. If you owe and don't pay, off you go.

Many people get themselves slave - graded, evaluated for their potential sales price, for different reasons including Alison who .undergoes slave grading to lower the interest rates on her loan. She's brought to the market, stripped bare and slave - collared by her future mother - n - law Amelia. Repo-ed for a technical violation of the loan, Alison faces the auction block. Where's Amelia?

Alison's beau is wealthy. Amelia could redeem Alison, but does not. Does Amelia have a hidden agenda at work?

Better than others in this series, MrSmith brings out the culture shock of a sudden deflation of status. Alison faces coarse language, abuse and loss of freedom. Alison finds she can't go home. Also, MrSmith explains why Alison places herself in a vulnerable position. Alison trusts Amelia her future mother - in - law who has the power of attorney to bail Alison out.

In common with others in this series, Mr Smith presents the concept of clothing as an indication of status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story overall, but I'm still going to give it a 3/5 because the whole "you can't get graded unless you give someone else the legal right to sell you" is one of the most contrived, dumb-ass plot devices I have ever read and it dampens the rest of the story.

azzclownazzclownabout 1 year ago

What an auction! The description of Allison climaxing while rolling around in the sand was exquisite. Really enjoying this story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...