Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 04

Story Info
She arrives at her new home after being sampled by the staff.
8.1k words
4.67
48.3k
35

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

(This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. Joe graciously allowed me to use the Big D slave market for this story so long as I avoided killing or maiming any of his characters which I somehow managed to avoid along with not burning down the place. I also want to thank Carl for editing much of my work, which greatly improved the final product while also allowing me to incorporate some of his characters and institutions in my stories. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.)

A few minutes later Bobby, the slave handler that was in the room with me, and the lawyer opened the holding cell door, called out, "CZ-3927 and CZ-3933." Lindsey and I stood up and walked towards him. He ordered, "Back hands." I promptly turned around, placing my hands behind my back where he rapidly handcuffed them. He swiftly compared my cattle tag and my freshly tattooed SIN to his paperwork. He performed the same procedure with Lindsey and then led us to the shipping bay.

En route he pulled us into a break room.

"Kneel sluts. I need to feed you a late lunch," he commanded as he pulled out his erect five-inch cock.

"This will be my second on-the-job blow job today and I get two cum hungry slave sluts this time sharing my cock," he bragged to himself as we were not impressed.

Pulling us together with Lindsey on my right he grabbed us by the hair. "Lick my cock," he commanded as he directed our tongues along his shaft.

Lindsey and I were nose-to-nose moving up and down his thin shaft. Our tongues frequently touched on the underside of his cock as we licked up and down his little rod.

"Both of you lick the head together," he instructed, and our tongues danced together over his little mushroom head.

"French kiss," Bobby commanded, as he pushed our mouths together- I kissed my first girl and I liked it.

Sensing we were enjoying our kiss too much he roughly grabbed my head commanding, "Open wide and gag on it," as he preceded to face-fuck me.

Calum's cock was way bigger so I had no problem accommodating his little prick without gagging. After four hard thrusts, he pulled out and aimed at Lindsey.

"Your turn, bitch," he laughed, as he started face-fucking Lindsey.

I watched her gagging on his cock with spittle dripping off her chin; clearly she did not have my level of experience getting face fucked with a big cock while playing little slave girl with my fiancé. Then it was my turn as he went back and forth between us.

"Hold your mouths open, I am sharing my load with both of you since you both missed lunch," he laughed.

Pulling his cock out of my mouth he started jacking off. His first squirt went right into my mouth. It was thick and salty.

"Keep your mouth open and do not swallow," he commanded, as he shot his second blast onto my face, his string of cum running from my forehead down between my eyes onto the right side of my nose down onto my cheek.

"You look good wearing my splooge," he laughed.

The next shot went on Lindsey's face, hitting her on the left side of her nose down her cheek dripping off her jaw line. Then he stuck his penis into her mouth.

"Suck the rest of it out of my cock you whore, do not swallow, hold your mouth open and show me the jism like a good little slave when I pull out," he directed, finishing in her mouth.

When he finally pulled his limp prick out of Lindsey's mouth we were both on our knees, handcuffed, mouths open showing him the cum on our tongues, adorned with it on our faces.

"Swallow," he commanded and I happily complied, getting it out of my mouth.

Cindy's prediction that I would have some baby batter in my tummy before the day was done had come true. I briefly looked around the room looking for anything that resembled a video camera. Just perfect, there was a dome in the ceiling in the corner that looked like it contained a camera recording this for all posterity.

"Lick it all off each other's faces and hold your mouths open showing it to me, you first," he directed, while pointing at me.

I leaned into Lindsey sticking my tongue out. Starting on her chin, I worked my way up to the side of her nose and sucked all of the cum along with some particles of sand off her face. Turning my head towards the handler I held my mouth open showing him my prize.

"Your turn, and get it all," he said pointing at Lindsey.

Lindsey had to work harder since there was more on my face with the string of cum running from my jaw all the way onto my forehead. Her tongue felt nice on my face and she managed to not get any into my eyes for which I was thankful. Finally, she collected all of it and sat back on her heels holding her mouth open.

"Now I want you to French kiss again, sharing my splooge," he directed.

Once again I was kissing Lindsey trying to enjoy it as we shared his foul tasting cum between the two of us. I was tingling from my nipples to my dripping wet pussy while again thinking what was wrong with me?

"Swallow it now, suck my splooge out of each other's mouths until it is all gone," he directed and we complied.

"You are real sluts getting hot tongue-wrestling for my splooge," he snickered. "Both of you have your high beams on and your cunts are leaking," he observed as the door to the break room opened and two huge slave wranglers walked in.

Once we had swallowed the cum the kissing became much more pleasant as my pussy tingled with slave heat as our tongues wrestled frantically with each other. If my hands were not handcuffed behind my back I am sure I would have been frantically diddling myself. Or, would I be diddling Lindsey as she diddled me as that thought crossed my mind for the first time.

"Looks like Bobby is sampling the merchandise," laughed George, a large blonde-haired man with a crew cut and acne scarred face, forty something with a dad body. "And the bitches smell like they are in slave heat," as he smelled our arousal leaking from our vaginas.

"Let's show Bobby how it's done," responded Fred, a shorter, stocky bald black man in his mid-thirties.

"You see Bobby, the one thing free women rarely accept is taking it in the poop chute. A slave slut just gets to enjoy it when I slam my salami up her winking starburst," Fred explained as he pulled out his cock.

Fred grabbed me by the hair as I opened my mouth knowing what he expected as he shoved his cock in and I started servicing him, looking him in the eyes longingly like a good pleasure slut. I heard Lindsey gagging as George filled her mouth.

"You need to make sure you do not damage the sold merchandise so you need plenty of lube," advised George pulling a tube out of his pocket. "I always use a flavored lube like this peppermint one."

"Throw me that lube," said Fred as he pulled me to my feet by my hair and bent me over the table, kicking the chair out of the way.

"Start begging me to fuck your dirtbox, you skanky cunt. You have no choice now but to take it in the shitter," Fred sneered, as he jammed two lubed fingers up my butt and started rotating them, lubing me for his big cock.

Calum had always been gentle when I let him have my ass while I played his little slave girl as part of my Slave Yoga class homework. While eating my pussy he would ease a lubed finger into my ass, followed by a second and then a third until I was on the edge of an orgasm from the stimulation from his tongue and fingers, begging my master to fuck me with his rather large cock. Then he would slowly ease his well lubed cock up my back door starting slowly until he was pounding me hard to multiple anal orgasms. These guys were taking a painfully more direct approach!

"Master, fuck my back door, pound me with your big cock, take my virgin asspussy, train my asscunt to please you master, make me a good slave and fuck me hard," I begged, feeling the table shudder as Lindsey was slammed right next to me. She looked at me with a terrified look on her tear-stained face.

"Relax your asshole, push out like you are going to the bathroom, it goes better," I whispered to her, making eye contact while the men bantered.

"Slap," Fred hit my right butt cheek hard while saying, "Stop your yakking."

I felt him lining up his cock with my rosebud while taking the two lubed fingers from his right hand, the same ones he had used on my asshole, rubbing them under my nose and then sticking them into my mouth like a fish hook and viciously pulling my head back to the right.

"Hope you enjoy that Dirty Sanchez I gave you to remember me by, when I use the peppermint lube it's called a Dirty Santa," laughed Fred. "Your rusty wagon wheel better be ready for my cock."

"Please master, fuck my hot wet cunt. I've never taken a cock in my ass," begged a panicking Lindsey.

"You stupid slave, only free women can say no. Your body is no longer yours, it is nothing more than a cum receptacle to be used for my pleasure," responded George. "You are too stupid to be free. Learn to serve your betters, bitch, your back passage is mine."

Lindsey continued to plead as the massive wrangler wormed two lubed fingers into her tight asshole generating squeals of pain.

"I like to fish hook them good when I drive my cock into their cinnamon ring," Fred laughed, pulling back again on my right cheek.

Fred drove his cock balls deep into me, it felt like a red-hot poker tunneling in as I squealed in surprise. Lindsey let out a loud shriek into my ear as she lost her anal virginity to George.

"You give her about thirty seconds to get used to your cock and then you start fucking her hard letting her know who is in charge. Remember, your break is only fifteen minutes long so you are fucking to cum fast. Who gives a damn if the cum dump of a slave enjoys it?" explained Fred releasing my mouth and grabbing my hips as he started forcefully pounding my butt.

My asshole had burned in pain as he forced his cock deep in my rectum. When he started pumping his prick, the burning sensation transitioned from pain to a mixture of pain and pleasure and then finally to pure pleasure as my ass relaxed, accommodating his girth. I now actually missed the pain. I need more pain, spank me, spank me; I thought not realizing that my slave heat was taking over.

"Spank me, spank me hard, spank your naughty slave," I groaned out loud not believing that those words emanated from my mouth as the slave heat engulfed me. For the thousandth time, what is wrong with me?

Damn if it didn't start feeling really good as my pussy started tingling as I ground my erect nipples on the tabletop pushing back while trying to rub my clit on the edge of the table. What was I doing, trying to cum as this man brutally spanked and sodomized me? Was this the submissive in me breaking free, further fueling my slave heat?

"Switch," called out Fred as he and George traded places. George wasted no time jamming his cock up my ass as I loudly squealed. His cock was really thick, but not as long as Fred's. Turning my head to look at Lindsey, I saw that she was sobbing as Fred pulverized her asshole.

"Thwap, Thwap, Thwap," I heard and felt George picking up where Fred left off, spanking my right ass cheek. I was certain it had turned bright red.

"Kiss me, focus on my lips," I pleaded.

I leaned in towards Lindsey trying to distract her. She leaned forward and our lips locked as I jammed my tongue into her mouth and she responded in kind. Her kiss sent a shiver down my spine and a tingle to my clit. God, I loved the sensations from kissing her; enjoying the softness of her lips.

"Looks like we have two tramps in slave heat here," laughed Fred as the tingling in my cunt grew.

My clit finally hit the edge of the table just right as I blasted off over the rainbow with my lips locked to Lindsey's as my sphincter started choking George's cock and my cunt dripped onto the table.

"High five dude," yelled Fred, "You just made her cream with your cock up her puckered browneye while spanking her, what a slut."

I heard a loud "SLAP" as their hands connected.

My orgasm triggered George as he moaned, "Yes, best leather cheerio I've fucked this year," as I felt him dumping ropes of hot jism deep into my colon. When he stopped unloading in my guts, he pulled out.

"Bobby, this is why we use flavored lube," George advised, as he grabbed my hair pulling me off the table, breaking my lip lock with Lindsey and pushing me to my knees.

"Clean my cock, slave cunt," he commanded, as he jammed his slimy cock into my mouth. I choked on the mixed taste of peppermint and ass. Once I was over the shock, I quickly sucked him clean, hoping to get his cock out of my mouth.

"With the flavored lube these sluts clean your cock quicker, remember you only have a fifteen minute break," advised George, panting trying to catch his breath.

"This Butt Pirate is burying his treasure where the sun doesn't shine after digging deep into this slut's dookie hole," announced Fred.

Fred thrust into the squealing Lindsey and held his cock deep within her bowels, depositing a trove of sperm while I finished cleaning George. Fred roughly pulled Lindsey off the table, throwing her to her knees. She was in uncomprehending shock as Fred lined up his dirty cock with her mouth.

"Master, please let me suck your slimy cock clean," I begged, crawling over to him pushing Lindsey aside knowing that she was too out of it in no condition to obey.

"Who am I to deny a pleasure slut in slave heat the satisfaction of cleaning my cock," he proclaimed with a chuckle. "This slave cunt is just a self-cleaning breathing fleshlight."

Smiling, he shoved his filthy cock into my mouth once again with the mixed flavor sensation of peppermint and ass overwhelming my taste buds as Lindsey looked on in relief. I made quick work cleaning his cock hoping to get it out of my mouth.

"Bobby, you need to do some anal carnage in one of these slave's puckered starfish," advised George, noticing that Bobby had another woody sticking out of his pants or should I say sapling as he was no match for these real men.

"You have not lived until you have pulverized a squealing slave's rusty sheriff's badge," laughed Fred.

Pulling my mouth off Fred's spit-polished cock I pleaded, "Master, fuck this slutty whore to another orgasm," saving Lindsey again.

I knew that after my ass being stretched by Fred and George I would hardly feel Bobby's thin baby prick. I rose from my knees and leaned over the table, presenting my winking rosebud. I was looking at Lindsey as she continued to cry quietly with a thankful look on her face while I continued to beseech Bobby to fuck my back alley.

"Bobby, take that one, her slave heat is taking over, that pleasure slut needs your prick nailing her puckered brownstar," laughed George as he nodded in my direction.

Bobby shoved his cock into my already-lubed rosebud and frantically pumped away.

"Her Texas chili bowl is hotter than a cunt," exclaimed Bobby in wonder as he lost his anal virginity.

Thrusting his Minuteman missile into my asshole, he lasted fewer than sixty seconds before he dumped a fresh batch of cum into my rectum. Acting as a wanton pleasure slut I almost came again as my slave heat burned out of control. Cindy's prediction had come true yet again with two deposits of baby batter in my ass.

Was I actually disappointed that it was coming to an end? Had I already transitioned to enjoying the sexual depravity I was experiencing as a slave to the extent that I now longed for more, as predicted by Ms. Arbuckle? There is truly something wrong with me now.

If these men had sexually abused Lindsey and me this way as free women society would condemn them to long prison terms or a life of harsh slavery. Their families and society as a whole would disown them. This same sexual conduct done to us as slaves is now somehow acceptable and even celebrated with high fives.

Allison Stevens the free person and who she used to be no longer mattered to society; I was now a slave with no protections. My shocking change in status had occurred over only a few short hours. It gave me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach to what we had to look forward to for the next five years yet my pussy continued to tingle with arousal.

"These slaves better not be late for shipping," laughed Fred, as he and George walked out of the break room.

"Give them some water before gagging them in their crates," ordered George in a serious tone as the door closed behind them.

Bobby started to panic a little, realizing that his break had taken much too long as he stuffed his little prick back in his pants without getting it cleaned. Thank god for minor miracles.

Grabbing a bottle of water, he opened it and held it to Lindsey's lips. "Quick, drink some water 3933," he ordered.

After Lindsey chugged half the bottle he put it to my lips and I quickly finished it washing out some of the bitter peppermint ass taste. I didn't realize how thirsty I was.

"Time to get you into your crates for shipping so you can cool down," Bobby said.

Quickly he pulled us together, attaching my leash to Lindsey's collar and leading us out of the break room. On the way to the shipping bay he allowed us to take another pee over another grate in the floor, squatting together with my tits in Lindsey's back and my head on her shoulder with cum leaking out of my ass. I definitely felt a closeness to Lindsey that I did not fully comprehend as my cunt continued to uncontrollably tingle while my slave heat continued to smolder unrestrained.

We arrived in the shipping bay, which was bustling with activity, full of cages stacked on top of each other occupied by handcuffed and gagged women. Bobby had me kneel in front of a cage and efficiently placed another bite gag in my mouth chuckling, "I saved this one especially for you," while smiling down at me.

Instantly I recognized the scent and the distinctive taste of Ms. Arbuckle's pussy and ass. Bobby ordered me to crawl backwards into the cage designed for a medium sized dog and locked me inside. He put Lindsey in the cage next to mine. Then he wheeled us over to an area labeled "Dallas/Fort Worth Transport" and left the two of us side by side. Before leaving he squatted down in front of me.

"I knew the minute you squirted all over that pussy post that you heard the call of the collar and were not walking out of her a free woman. Out there in the free world someone like me would never get a hot piece of pussy pie like you into bed. That's why I love this job. You have my baby batter swimming in your tummy and ass right now. When I leave today I will walk out of here as a free man wondering what piece of slave pussy I'll get to sample at work tomorrow. You, on the other hand, will leave here in a few hours as a slave in a cage; branded, collared, cuffed, and a flavored gag in your mouth not knowing what your future holds for you," taunted Bobby.

"This is a life sentence and you have not figured it out yet. You need to ponder if you can ever be happy being free after your slave heat burns out your free will leaving only your Slave Mind in control after five years as a self-cleaning breathing fleshlight. I have only been working here a few months, but in that time, sluts like you come to the Big D all the time begging to be sold after failing to integrate back into free society. Just last week we had an old, over the hill, all used up, former Prime pleasure slut that was turned away. Security sent her to a glory hole lounge to see if they might give her a new home sucking cock through a hole for food and a place to sleep," advised a suddenly somber Bobby.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers