All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 04'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter. The girls are are learning what it means to be a slave. The harsh reality of Allison’s new existence should have terrified her but instead her arousal is running out of control. Just love your writing style. Please keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter! This is getting interesting as you move the slaves out of the Big D into their new slave school home. What will life be like in this school? Keeping the question of the mother-in-law Amelia's involvement in Allison's enslavement unanswered is brilliant.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

Love the developing dynamic between Allison and Lindsey. Did not see that coming. Allison literally takes it in the ass for Lindsey while the anal scene demonstrated the depth of their changed status in life. Allison’s self assessment of her situation while locked in her cage was fantastic. Still waiting to find out about Amelia’s role in Allison’s enslavement. The last couple of paragraphs strongly suggest that Amelia is manipulating what is happening to Allison. Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely boring.

I was hoping to find something new or at least interesting.

I haven't found any.

2*

(because there are also worst story than this)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Now I was getting scared, feeling suddenly nauseous. " Finally she wises up.

On the other hand, although I figured the Mrs. was behind this the whole time, I was terrified that she was not. We shall see.

AeekAeekalmost 3 years ago

Is there a connection to Lindsey's Master too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, hope the dynamic between the two new slaves grows. Would love to see Lindsey thrive in the school while Allison struggles constantly due to her submissive nature being ill fit for the program.

Lots of continuing sapphic lust through harsh times will be extremely hot as well, with Lindsey taking a protective role for her slave mind friend. In fact, having Allison's slave mind being so strong it is unlike anything anyone at the school has ever seen, with it even being something they have tests for assessing the severity of it and determining she is a hopeless thrall would be super sexy. Maybe using her to test some treatments that offer hope for her becoming a Broadstone girl, even if with an asterisk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

characters are shown as multi faceted which is great as it allows for greater flexibility in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with the request for more “sapphic lust” especially with strappons. This Broadstone place looks like it could be interesting. Something new!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

I really like this series and especially this new episode. The Broadmoor Institute and the surprise actual enslavement are both nice touches. Hope there’s lots more. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So far Allison has been the stronger of the two based on her actions during the anal sex scene. Agree that more lesbian sex between the two would be good.

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

A very enjoyable story. I would agree that Allison is the stronger of the two so far but that could change. My guess is that there will be plenty of “sapphic love” with the daily three orgasm requirement with the self-masturbation prohibition. My only question is which one will go down on the other first and hoping we do not have to wait to long for that answer. Looking forward to their exploits at Broadstone or Broadmore whatever it is called.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She has been stronger yea, especially in accepting her fate, and in that acceptance she seems willing to submit to whatever is thrown at her.

It seems like Broadstone is going to try and instill a healthy amount of independence into both of them so they can more effectively fill their role as fulfilling wives, but perhaps in going through all the training and evaluations, the instructors notice that independence and ability to manage oneself is something that seems to increasingly slip away from Allison. All the while those same qualities grow strong in Lindsey.

It would be an interesting dynamic, and the 'sapphic lust' will surely be hot, especially if there is a point where it becomes forbidden, yet it continues secretly. Having Lindsey latch onto someone else in time leaving Allison to come to terms with her slavery alone could be hot too (that isolation being in regard to her deficiency in becoming a proper Broadstone girl due to her submissiveness... That is unless this is meant to evolve into a love story with her eventual master / husband, which would be good too), if done in a way to push Allison's limits to prevent stagnation.

The summary to all that being, maybe Allison will be a better pet than wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So who owns Lindsey? Everything points to the mother-in-law owning Allison. The bigger question is why do it this way as there can never be any trust between Allison and the mother-in-law after this. It would be interesting if one or both of them rejected Broadstone. Then what?

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years agoAuthor

The next portion of the story has been uploaded.  Now that the women are at Broadstone I am publishing a prologue of sorts providing an overview of the slave society within which this story takes place.  I have included some short side stories within this section that I hope are entertaining.

In looking at the comments there appear to be numerous requests for additional "sapphic love" otherwise known as lesbian sex.  There will likely be some throughout the story as it progresses.  Since Broadstone has a block of instruction on "toys" and another on "pegging" the girls will be introduced to strapons during their stay.

Some comments suggest that Allison should struggle with her submissive nature and that she might make a better "pet" or "hopeless thrall".  We shall see how this plays out.  In my mind I have a plan but that has evolved but it is not set in stone.  This also creates the bigger question of what does Broadstone do with students that succumb to slave mind during their studies?

Regarding who owns Allison and Lindsey?  Why were they purchased?  What is the mother-in-law Amelia's involvement in Allison's enslavement? Eventually these questions will be answered.  The next chapter will address what happened to Amelia that fateful day.  It will be uploaded within a few days and then it is back to Broadstone.

I want to thank all those who took the time to comment on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"This also creates the bigger question of what does Broadstone do with students that succumb to slave mind during their studies?"

That is the most interesting question, among many other good ones. Great story. I'm kind of a sucker for bad endings, but I know stories are rarely written that way (bad being rather subjective and with varying degrees).

I'd like to see that rabbit hole and how deep it goes, if Allison faces expulsion, or her owner is unsatisfied and rejects her / repurposes her for something more befitting her nature, or puts her back on the market for someone who desires her traits.

Whatever happens though, even if much more tame than what I imagine, definitely a story I look forward to seeing progress for many more chapters, as well as whatever series you may do after.

Thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have one of them fail or turn down a Broadstone ending up in a BDSM brothel or a ponygirl that that is perms a toy devox’d having to communicate like a horse for five years. Unhappy endings can be cool.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

On my second re-through, this passage hit me especially hard: "The two of you probably had dreams of your futures. Personal and career goals that you hoped to achieve in your lives. All of those dreams are over now that you are slaves. You have to accept this new reality, adapting by creating new dreams that fit within the construct of our program. If you opt out of our program, you may be able to pick up on your dreams and goals in five years when you are once again free women if you survive your slavery with your faculties intact. Do you understand?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...