Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Johnson," Lindsey and I both responded.

"While a slave here at Broadstone we own your orgasms and decide when and how many you may have. In fact you are each required to have a minimum of three orgasms before going to sleep each night so you will be forced to intimately take care of each other's needs. You will be disciplined for any violation. Do you understand my instructions?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Johnson," Lindsey and I answered.

"You must be thirsty; there is some water, drink up," pointing to the water bottles in front of us. What are your questions?"

Lindsey quickly opened the water and took a long drink as I exclaimed, "Lindsey, no!" She looked at me with the bottle on her lips realizing what she had just done. I put my hand over my mouth realizing my error. Lindsey was no longer "Lindsey", she was now "28" and I called by her given name, not by her consort number as directed. I suspected that this was a planned trap that we were not the first, nor would we be the last, to fall into.

"This will be a lesson for both of you when paired as you are now. When one of you breaks a rule both of you will be punished," she said as she rose to her feet taking a riding crop from Lt. Jones as she walked behind us.

"Foreheads on the ground, asses up and spread your legs," she ordered.

She rubbed the riding crop on my still very wet pussy, eliciting a moan and getting the same reaction from Lindsey. My slave heat was still smoldering, keeping my pussy a sopping wet mess for the last twelve hours.

"I am going to give each of you the same five swats with the riding crop for each violation and then you will use both hands and your mouths simultaneously to give each other one orgasm," she ordered.

While we were in position, I heard her move behind Lindsey followed by ten swats with the last two eliciting high-pitched yelps. Then she was behind me and hit both cheeks hard while avoiding my new brand for the first eight swats followed quickly by two forceful blows, the first right on my sore rosebud and the second on my pussy eliciting two high pitched squeals.

Next thing I knew Lindsey was grabbing me, bringing her soft lips to mine and kissing me, her tongue invading my mouth, holding my head with her left hand as she attacked my wet cunt with her right hand. I quickly mimicked her actions locating a dripping wet pussy and we both exploded onto each other's fingers, cumming fast and hard.

Our passion surprised me, although in hindsight it shouldn't have. We picked ourselves up, returned to our mats, caught our breath and gave each other a drink of water.

"Why do you think we have these requirements? What purpose do they serve?" asked Mistress Johnson.

"Mistress, to learn how to serve a future master?" I proposed.

"So we quickly lose a lot of our inhibitions, Mistress," suggested Lindsey.

"So that the two of us bond together into a partnership or support system for each other, Mistress," I offered.

"The two of you are on the right track. Think about it over the first week and we can revisit this topic in the future. I look forward to getting to know the two of you much better during your stay with us," advised Mistress Johnson with a tender smile.

"If you do not have any more questions I will take you to the slave dorms where you will be turned over to the care of your dorm mother, Mistress Kara. In the communal showers there, you will clean each other and then pass inspection. Broadstone grooming standards will be in effect, all hair is removed below the neck. Mistress Kara will inspect you and if you have one speck of sand left in your hair, on your body or a hair where it does not belong you will both be disciplined until you get it right," she instructed.

"Once the two of you have passed inspection, Mistress Kara will give each of you a small anal plug to put into each other's asses where they will remain until directed to remove them. Then Mistress Kara will see that you are fed and then to bed after using the facilities. You will share a small futon pad and be chained to the wall using a five-foot chain attached to your collars. Remember, two more orgasms before sleep. Let's go," she said standing up and walking towards the door as we rose to follow her.

The sign over the doorway read, "Tears of Anguish and Joy" and in smaller letters right below, "Await You Within".

"Mistress Johnson that sign over the door I've heard that phrase before," I said.

Then it dawned on me, Amelia had said, "The two of us will shed tears of anguish and joy together between now and your wedding. I want you to know that no matter what struggles you have, and there are always challenges getting through a wedding, I really truly love you." I had the sudden passing thought; did Amelia have something to do with my enslavement? I quickly set aside that notion, as I was sure she was right now frantically trying to find out what had happened to me.

"'Tears of anguish and joy' is the school motto. It is what the elite sisterhood you are joining is all about here at the Broadstone. Come, slave Consort Companion trainees, let's get you cleaned up, fed and settled in," replied Mistress Johnson with a kind smile, as she stepped through the door leading us forward into our new life.