Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

"Out of control slave heat. I remember the feeling when I was her age," laughed Amelia.

"Barbara took Hayden through the morning rituals to include a breakfast of canned slave chow as I watched. I have never seen anyone eat that slop with such a big smile on her face. When the other slaves were off to class Mistress Kara put Hayden over the punishment bench calling her 'a cunt dripping bitch in heat pleasure slut slave wanna be' as Mistress Kara fucked Hayden using the handle of a riding crop until she creamed all over it," explained Lynne.

"I thought the orgasm was supposed to come after the whipping," laughed Amelia.

"Right. Mistress Kara pulled out a flogging lash from her desk that was a six-foot long thick leather strap attached to a twelve-inch handle and whipped Hayden with it. Hayden had to keep count of the lashes and thank Mistress Kara after each lash. Poor Hayden was sobbing by the third lash. There were ten red stripes that quickly grew into long welts on her ass when it was over. I think she was sore for a week afterwards," replied Lynne.

"Mistress Kara, after fucking Hayden to yet another climax with the handle, then pulled a small butt plug out of her drawer, lubed it and quickly inserted it before Hayden knew what happened. Her head popped up and she looked around in confusion," continued Lynne. "I suspect she was an anal virgin up to that moment."

"Or not. Getting a cold lubed plug jammed up your ass when you are not expecting it can get the same reaction," smiled Amelia.

"Mistress Kara told her, 'This butt plug has a remote controlled red light on it brighter than Rudolf's red nose. Your mom and sister can turn it on and off using their smartphones to draw attention to my artwork exhibited on your ass when they take you into the Big D this morning. You will be slave naked on a leash wearing a collar to register your FINO contract and get your slave identification number tattooed on your lip with my plug glowing in your ass,' chuckled Mistress Kara as she demonstrated the device," laughed Lynne.

"Did you get a picture?" asked Amelia.

"Yes. Take a look," offered Lynne, pulling up the photos from her phone.

"Those are precious," gushed Amelia.

"The plug also vibrates when the light is on so every time I turned it on at the Big D Hayden started blushing like crazy. It was so cute," chuckled Lynne.

"Adding to the humiliation because she knows when it is glowing. Brilliant," giggled Amelia.

"Mistress Kara took a liking to Hayden and offered to work with her on her slave yoga block routine. According to Hayden some of the techniques are unorthodox. Mistress Kara wants Hayden to visualize the taste of the master's cock in her mouth and feel the ridges of his hard prick penetrating her juicy hot cunt as she envisions her slavery to increase her slave heat," advised Lynne.

"That is normal these days for slave yoga classes," commented Amelia. "Allison had some rather interesting homework for the class she signed up for."

"To help get Hayden to that point due to her lack of sexual experience, Mistress Kara donned a strap-on cock and fucked Hayden in her cunt and asshole to multiple orgasms as Hayden chanted her mantras during slave yoga training," explained Lynne. According to Hayden this training improved her slave heat because now she imagines Mistress Kara fucking her to orgasm while performing her block routine," groaned Lynne.

"You're kidding, right?" asked Amelia.

"That's not all of it. Mistress Kara also taught Hayden how to squirt during her orgasms while performing her block routine. Letting loose with a squirting climax while performing slave yoga positions during the slave grading will greatly improve her slave heat grade. Mistress Kara believes Hayden will easily rate a Prime Minus and possibly a Prime grade for her official grading when the time is right. Hayden even taught me how to squirt while creaming on William's cock as he fucked me but that is another story," grinned Lynne.

"No it's not! I have never ever squirted. What was William's response?" quizzed Amelia.

"He loved it, thought I was responding to something he was doing and I did not disabuse him of that belief," chuckled Lynne.

"You are going to have to teach me tonight. Glenn's reaction should be the same," begged Amelia. "This is priceless."

"Tonight I will rock your world. I also have the same model of strapon dildo that Mistress Kara used on Hayden and it is impressive," giggled Lynne

"Glenn will appreciate girl's night even more if I come home with new tricks," responded Amelia. "Maybe I should see if Mistress Kara can work with Avery at Broadstone instead of a week of training at the Big D. Especially if it worked so well for Hayden."

"Getting back to Hayden's visit to Broadstone; Deanna took her on a tour of the facility with Barbara after Mistress Kara was done with them and we all gathered in the Headmistress's office for a meeting," said Lynne.

"How did that go?" asked Amelia.

"Dr. Grace Allen was a godsend there. She graduated from Broadstone about twelve years ago as one of our scholarship slaves. Grace described how she was a total submissive and how she balanced her professional career with her submissive relationship to her master husband. That really drove home the point to Hayden that she could be a strong professional woman with a career while also living in a healthy submissive relationship," explained Lynne.

"Grace really was one of our better purchases for our scholarship program," commented Amelia.

"Definitely. Grace went on to describe how even in her mid-thirties with three children she is still her husband's ponygirl and invited Hayden out to be trained with her one Saturday. Grace even introduced her to a nice young man who is a sophomore at Rice as a trainer and we all agreed that he could breed her in a stall in the stable at the equestrian center," sighed Lynne.

"He bred her, you mean he fucked her in her ponygirl role play?" exclaimed Amelia. "And Grace was on board for this?" asked Amelia.

"Fully on board. It fulfilled Hayden's need and I knew she was safe," groaned Lynne.

"Safe self-exploration is important these days, I guess," conceded Amelia. "Grace was monitoring this I assume?"

"Grace was all over it making sure Hayden enjoyed her experience from afar. After training the young man took Hayden into the stable all decked out in her ponygirl regalia, horse blinders, anal plug tail, bells hanging from her nipples and hands secured behind her back and hobbled her, and actually it was more like a spreader bar than traditional horse hobble. She was bent face forward over a bar waist height with her bridle secured to the floor holding her head in place so that she could not look to the sides due to her blinders. He then bred; I mean fucked her as she could hear people walking by commenting on the cute filly being bred while she rode the orgasm rollercoaster hard," sighed Lynne.

Now that is some kinky self-exploration," giggled Amelia. "Hayden is definitely getting one of those beds for her wedding gift when she gets married."

"Stop the teasing. Anyway, afterwards he lovingly washed her down and removed her ponygirl outfit and took her out to a nice dinner. With everything we were dealing with her, it was not a battle I wanted to fight. They are at it again tonight doing a sleepover at the stable. He is a nice young man from a good family and maybe in a year or two they could be a match. Who knows?" replied Lynne.

"A sleepover at the stable! How does that work?" asked Amelia.

"You do not want to know," groaned Lynne, "I think I have described enough for you to get the picture."

"How did you get Hayden to sign a FINO with the enslavement option?" inquired Amelia.

"First we quickly obtained a Preventative Enslavement Emergency Protective Order with the assistance of Nikki and then worked on getting Hayden to agree to a Texas FINO instead of proceeding on a permanent Preventative Enslavement," answered Lynne."

"Smart move, that gave you some breathing room and the FINO provides more flexibility than a Preventative Enslavement," opined Amelia.

"Hayden, Barbara, Mary Anne and Nikki discussed with Hayden her enrolling in Broadstone during a gap year prior to going to college or after a year or two of college. At our request, Nikki covered the new FINO contract. Hayden, Barbara, Mary Anne and I had another long talk about my experience and the darker side of slavery describing your experiences after which Hayden indicated her willingness to enter into a FINO with me," explained Lynne. "The visit to Broadstone sealed the deal with Hayden and she signed the FINO that very morning.

"Sounds like Barbara came through again and you brought in the big guns with Mary Anne," commented Amelia.

"I do not think I could have done this without Barbara's help. We had the lawyers write up a FINO services contract that Hayden signed with a five-year enslavement option that I can trigger at any time to get her through college. It is all registered under her SIN, making it impossible for her to become enslaved to anyone else," advised Lynne. "I will not have to relive what happened to Barbara."

"To wrap this up Hayden told me that she wanted to go sightseeing in Europe before being enslaved. The two of us are leaving on a long vacation in a week. She will be enslaved in late June or early July when I drop her off at the Big D for her slave grading, auction and branding. She and Avery could be auctioned together. I of course will buy Hayden as planned and have her transported to Broadstone," said Lynne.

"You did a great job avoiding a disaster. It is nice to see how much Barbara has matured since you bought her and forced her into Broadstone. Do you think she would be willing to talk to Avery about her experience?" inquired Amelia.

"Barbara will give you a call. She is a firm believer in the consort program now," answered Lynne as they tapped their wine glasses together in a silent toast.

"Look, Allison is just like Hayden, a natural submissive who needs training at Broadstone to become self-aware so she can be happy. After much hard work, Hayden has a better understanding of herself and why she needs to attend Broadstone. Allison has to recognize her need for submission and Calum must learn how to meet her needs. It is the only way the two of them will ever be happy in life," opined Lynne.

"I did sign her up for three days of kenneling this morning when I dropped her off for her slave-grading at the Big D so she could get a taste of slavery, especially what it feels like to be sold on the auction block. This reality package is designed to make the girl actually think she is being sold," smiled Amelia.

"That is not enough. You need to put on your big girl panties and enslave Allison and put her into Broadstone," responded Lynne.

"Dropping her off this morning brought back memories for me of my own experience being sold over thirty years ago. The abject terror that I felt going onto the auction block naked and performing my block routine knowing that I had to hit my reserve price to avoid a longer involuntary enslavement," sighed Amelia.

"I remember you describing the fear of the moment," responded Lynne gently, taking hold of Amelia's hand in her own.

"That place still smells the same. It was weirdly sexually arousing taking her in for her grading this morning. I am not sure what came over me. To this day I still clearly recall the orgasm I had on the auction block while I was being sold. I pushed Allison really hard there and she was dripping in slave heat before we entered the slave market and then made her squirt on the Pussy Post fueling her natural submissiveness," smiled Amelia.

"Girls are still painting the Pussy Post for good luck, some traditions should never end," laughed Lynne.

"Right. Now we can have a heart to heart talk about our experiences on the block. It is important to me that she has a better understanding of what I went through as a slave," explained Amelia. "With Avery's indenture and after dropping Allison off for her slave grading, I realize now that my past will have to be revealed to my children."

"You still want Allison attending Broadstone?" asked Lynne.

"I do. I still feel strongly that most young women would benefit from attending Broadstone before getting married. I just need to get her there," replied Amelia.

"Then talk to Nikki Sheldon, she was a really big help with Hayden. Hopefully, Allison will come to agree that a Broadstone education will make her marriage to Calum stronger," counseled Lynne.

A cell phone vibrated as the dinner plates arrived.

Text: Allison Stevens arrived at Broadstone safely.

"So tell me again, what you did with those girls who tricked Barbara into slavery. I know that you did not let that go and want to hear the story again," asked Amelia, trying to change the topic.

"William hired some lawyers to look into the situation. It turns out that hazing is a felony in Texas as is unlawful enslavement. Ashley Henson rolled over on Susan Peterson claiming that she also thought the enslavement was fake until Susan confided in her on the way back to the sorority. Susan bragged that she enslaved the girls for breaking up her engagement, laughing that she even made money doing it," explained Lynne.

"Poor Susan was so blinded by revenge she did not see the hole she was digging for herself," commented Amelia.

"We engaged Susan's family through lawyers and arranged a meeting. April Peterson, Susan's mother, laughed in my face proclaiming that Barbara was a bitch in heat that deserved to wear a collar and would get plenty of opportunity to scratch her itch not knowing that I had managed to rescue the girls," exclaimed Lynne.

"That was a mistake on her part. She clearly did not have a good feel for the situation or know who she was dealing with," sighed Amelia.

"Right, after that, the fight was on. We eventually forced Susan to sign a voluntary three year indenture to me or the DA would file and the sentencing range was two to six years along with the felony circle star brand permanently embalmed on her right buttock," said Lynne.

"What did you do with Susan? I remember it resembled the labors of Hercules?" laugh Amelia sipping more wine.

"I rented her to the 'Ass to Mouth Lounge' for a dollar a day for a couple of days. It is an open room with glory holes lining one wall and girls with their lower extremities sticking out of the wall on the other side of the room. You cannot see them from the waist up. Some are standing bent over, some are on their knees, and some are on their backs with their legs in stirrups. The customers can use any hole, moving from hole to hole. Some patrons start with oral service, fuck a cunt and then asshole and finish in a mouth in the glory hole," explained Lynne.

"Remind me to never ever really piss you off," laughed Amelia.

"The sluts get a myriad of flavors sucking cock there. I have the video of her sucking cocks though the glory hole and counting every load of cum Susan swallowed until she reached one hundred. Then I had them make her ass and cunt available and video of her crying as she lost her anal virginity and later cumming with a vibrator stimulating her clit as she described which hole was being fucked," explained Lynne.

"That's hard," commented Amelia.

"Damn right it was. Then I sent a copy of the video to April with a note stating, "Look who is getting their itch scratched now."

"You were angry," said Amelia.

"Hell yes I was. Then I contacted Lord Kensington and offered up Susan for a "Fox Hunt" so long as his dogs did not maul her. He sets these hunts up on his large estate just like a traditional fox hunt while substituting naked slave girls for the foxes. Just like ponygirls each girl has a fox tail lodged in her ass," explained Lynne.

"How demeaning for the slave girls," frowned Amelia.

"Lord Kensington then makes each girl masturbate and then rubs their wet slave cunts with a rag. After he gives the girls an hour head start he gives the hounds the rags with their juices and the hunt is on. The men follow the hounds on horseback until the hounds either catch the girl or lose the scent." explained Lynne.

"What kind of person comes up with an idea like that?" asked Amelia.

"Apparently slave fox hunts are very popular in England where actual fox hunts have been outlawed due to animal cruelty concerns. Now they use naked slaves instead. I learned from Lord Kensington that fox hunting is the origin of traditional equestrian sports including steeplechase and point to point racing," responded Lynne.

"So he introduced them to Texas. How kind of him. What happens to the foxes after they are caught?" inquired Amelia.

"Once the girls or should I say foxes are caught, assuming they are not too badly mauled, the hunters sexually use them during their post hunt party and then he has girls spend the night in the hound kennel. He has between two to four slave foxes per hunt depending on the size of the hunting party. Per our agreement I was provided a video of her escapades during the hunt and the after party. I then forwarded the video to April with a note commenting that her daughter was the real bitch in heat," explained Lynne.

"I actually feel sorry for Susan after that description," sighed Amelia.

"So do I in hindsight. I really went overboard. I was about to get her a tattoo of Flower, the character from Bambi, tattooed on her pussy when Mary Anne contacted me about the situation," continued Lynne.

"You were going to tattoo a skunk next to her pussy. So anyone who goes down on her would come face to face with a skunk?" exclaimed Amelia. "That's just wrong."

"Flower was a cute skunk, not like Pepe Le Pew," chuckled Lynne while sipping her wine.

"How did your mother-in-law become involved?" asked Amelia

"Mary Anne had a good friend in Houston that was also a good friend with Susan's paternal grandmother Betty Peterson. Mary Anne and Betty had a long talk. Betty has two sons, one married April and the other a consort from the Cotillion. Betty and April have locked horns since before she married Betty's son and Susan is Betty's only granddaughter. Betty is heartbroken over what happened and asked Mary Anne to intercede; offering to purchase Susan through auction at the Big D with her personal promise the Susan would sign a two-year extension on her indenture, attend either the Cotillion or Broadstone, and be matched with a master and bred upon her graduation. Mary Anne directed me to accept the offer and demanded that I write Betty an apology letter for tormenting her granddaughter. I handed Betty the note as we watched Susan get the Big D brand applied to her ass," explained Lynne.

"Mary Anne's request was proper," said Amelia.

"Mary Anne came for a visit to discuss my behavior. You know how much I respect her after all she has done for me since she purchased me, trained me, put me through Broadstone with you and matched me with William. At first it was really hard for me to understand the gravity of what I had done to Susan but Mary Anne helped me see it. We later visited Betty in Houston and I apologized in person and Betty forgave me," sighed Lynne.

"Even as we age we can still learn to be better people. We are both works in progress as we try to guide our children through the challenges of adulthood. How about a toast to parenting?" chuckled Amelia.

"Cheers," chuckled Lynne as they tapped their wine glasses together and sipped their drinks.

"Years later, Mary Anne and Betty brought Barbara, Lilith and Susan together to work out their differences. Now that they are married and mothers they have all become good friends," continued Lynne.

"Sounds like that worked itself out well," responded Amelia.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers