Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It did. I hear Killian is coming back to town after his service in the Army. Is that true?" asked Lynne.

"I am so ecstatic. After three tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as a Special Forces medic he will finally be home and safe. Whenever I knew he was deployed in a combat zone I died a little every time I received a call with the Fort Bragg area code," sighed Amelia, taking a large gulp of wine.

"I remember the feeling," sighed Lynne. "When I received the call that Ben had been injured in Afghanistan I think I aged ten years. Thank god he made a full recovery and came home.

"Killian has recovered from his injuries. I was so proud of him when he was awarded a Silver Star for valor and his Purple Heart medals for that firefight in Afghanistan. Glenn and I flew out to Fort Bragg for the ceremony with Calum and Allison," sighed Amelia trying hard to keep her emotions in check.

"I know the feeling. William and I felt the same way with Ben when we flew to Fort Campbell to watch Ben receive his awards. William was in the 82nd and still affectionately refers to his son as a leg on a rope," smiled Lynne.

"Now both of our war heroes will be safely home," smiled Amelia.

"Has the six years in the Army matured that young rebel that I remember. We shared quite a few bottles of wine discussing the struggles you had with him before he enlisted," said Lynne.

"Glenn and Killian were both so stubborn. Glenn insisted Killian enlist for three years in the Army like Glenn did because Killian was not ready for college. We signed the early enlistment paperwork since Killian was only seventeen and then he enlisted for six years with a promise of Special Forces in his enlistment contract trying to show Glenn who really was in charge. I am just glad it all worked out for the best," sighed Amelia.

"I take it that the young rebel has matured greatly during his time in the Army?" asked Lynne.

"Has he ever! Staff Sergeant Killian Bedford is so mature and focused now. Somehow he earned an Associate Degree while in the Army. He has enrolled in Rice as a junior and plans to graduate pre-med with the goal of attending medical school and becoming a surgeon," grinned Amelia. "It will be nice to have a doctor in the family."

"I'll give you Ben's contact information. He is also at Rice in pre-med and can help show Killian around campus," advised Lynne.

"Why did Ben go into pre-med? Who would have thought that two of our boys would end up going into medicine," asked Amelia.

"Ben's best friend died right in front of Ben during his last rotation in Afghanistan. The friend was shot in the leg severing his femoral artery and bled out while Ben was administering first aid. That experience had a profound effect on Ben motivating him to go into medicine. Sometimes he seems so focused on school that he sacrifices a social life to the point that I am starting to look for a consort for him," explained Lynne. "I am worried about that aspect of his life.

"We need to make sure he is ready for a consort. Remember, we work best as a team when it comes to matching consorts with their future husbands," reminded Amelia. "We have plenty of practice."

"Thanks. We are pretty good at it aren't we," grinned Lynne.

"Enough with our war heroes. Tell me about the plans for the trip to Europe with Hayden ...," asked Amelia.

(To be continued)