Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 05

Story Info
What happened to Amelia? Where was she?
7.7k words
4.42
21.3k
16

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers

(This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. Joe graciously allowed me to use the Big D slave market for this story so long as I avoided killing or maiming any of his characters which I somehow managed to avoid along with not burning down the place. I also want to thank Carl for editing much of my work, which greatly improved the final product while also allowing me to incorporate some of his characters and institutions in my stories. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.)

*

Across town from the Broadstone Etiquette Academy Amelia Bedford and Lynne Davidson were enjoying dinner at the Brook Hollow Golf Club located in Fort Worth after spending the day together at a fancy spa.

"What a wonderful day it has been, my body feels ten years younger; we need to do this more often," announced Amelia over a glass of wine. "We used to do this monthly and it has been over six months now. The two of us need to get back on schedule."

"Yes, it was very relaxing and I needed it with the pending chaos involving everything going on this summer," responded Lynne. "Speaking of chaos, what happened with Avery? I hear she was enslaved and placed in the Broadstone obedience school a couple of weeks ago? Please give me an update?" asked Lynne.

"As you recall," Amelia replied, "Avery and some of her sorority sisters pulled a prank last year on campus at Rice University causing over $30,000 in damages. It was dangerous and they were lucky nobody was seriously injured. The DA was going to charge them with felony vandalism and conspiracy with a two-year indenture to make an example of them. Glenn quickly engaged some lawyers, paid the damages and we worked out the diversion deal with some community service. As part of the deal Avery signed a five year voluntary indenture with an option that I can exercise at will. I promised the DA that if Avery misbehaved again while at Rice I would exercise that option. Per the agreement the girls would end up at either Broadstone or Cotillion."

"Why did you exercise the option?" asked Lynne.

"After finals were over at Rice this spring, Avery and two of the girls involved in the vandalism along with some others decided to celebrate the end of sophomore year. They got drunk and on a dare ran across the quad slave naked wearing collars while yelling, 'Runaway slaves, runaway slaves, catch us if you can.' Well, they were caught and the Dean of Women notified Glen that Avery had violated her social probation and that the campus security report was being forwarded to the DA. I filed the paperwork exercising the option an hour later while Glenn called Jake Henry to get two of his slave wranglers from the Big D to pull Avery out of bed the next morning," informed Amelia.

"You didn't hesitate," noted Lynne.

"Avery comes home at 3:00 a.m. shitfaced and was pulled out of bed four hours later, gagged and cuffed, and held down while I used one of Glenn's paddles on her ass to drive home a message. She was probably still drunk but I was upset with her for being so reckless. The wranglers took her to the Big D for processing and from there shipped her via poodle delivery to the Broadstone obedience school," said Amelia.

"What is the plan? I assume she will be attending Broadstone," asked Lynne.

"At some point she will be shipped back to the Big D for a week of training in preparation for her slave grading, auction, branding and delivery to Broadstone. Right now she is failing at obedience school," explained Amelia. "Glenn went to visit her over the weekend and she blames me for her current situation."

"This reminds me of our situation with Barbara. It seems our daughters Avery and Barbara were destined to wear the collar whether we approved or not," sighed Lynne.

"Barbara ended up in a collar after mistakenly agreeing to a voluntary indenture if recall? I remember you saying how lucky you were to purchase her," asked Amelia.

"It is amazing how easily wild young women like Barbara and Avery get themselves in trouble ending up enslaved," said Lynne.

"Despite our best efforts to protect them," mused Amelia.

"Barbara was constantly on the verge of ending up in a collar her freshman year at TCU. Her more notable escapades included playing capture the flag drunk at night slave naked in a collar with a group of girls. Fortunately, campus security shipped them straight to the Dean for Women at TCU. Then she gets caught giving a football player a blow-job slave naked wearing a dog collar during halftime in the locker room," advised Lynne.

"Sounds like she and Avery were two peas from the same pod," grinned Amelia.

"The icing on the cake occurred when three weeks before the end of Barbara's freshman year the sorority president, Susan Peterson, and the rush chair, Ashley Henson, took Barbara and her best friend Lilith Parker who was also rushing the same sorority to a slave store. They were to stand naked on display for sale for three hours as part of their sorority initiation," explained Lynne.

"What were Barbara and Lilith thinking?" asked Amelia. "Didn't they see the danger?"

"Obviously not. Susan was furious with Barbara and Lilith for flirting with her fiancé. She found Barbara and Lilith making out with him in the sorority house after a party. He then dumped Susan, hoping for more fun with Barbara or Lilith. After the party they just ignored him and a humiliated Susan was looking for revenge," continued Lynne.

"In hindsight they probably did Susan a favor getting him to show his true colors. Obviously she did not see it that way at the time," commented Amelia.

"Right. Barbara and Lilith, thinking that the official paperwork and video statement of three years' self-indenture were all a sham, became enslaved on display in a slave market in the Northpark Center right across from Nordstrom. One of my girlfriends recognized them being put in the window for sale and called me on the spot. Long story short she bought the two of them for me and shipped them in a cage collared, naked, gagged, and cuffed to my house where Lilith's mother Judy and I waited," advised Lynne. "The girls received a good scare not knowing who purchased them until they arrived."

"Judy and I decided right then that these two were going to Broadstone after finishing classes in three weeks. Our little darlings crawled out of the cages, clearly relieved to see us, expecting us to file manumission papers for them and then refused to attend Broadstone," sighed Lynne.

"They evidently didn't know their mothers very well. Clearly underestimating Judy's and your resolve," grinned Amelia.

"With their open defiance I called Jake Henry and told him I needed to hire a couple of his slave wranglers for a few days. When the wranglers arrived an hour later I told them to take these two slave whores to the nearest common glory hole store and not to bring them back until they each had swallowed at a minimum forty loads of cum and then to take them back again the following day shooting for fifty loads," Lynne continued with her story.

"That is one way to make a point. I am not sure I could do that to Avery having had to do that myself when a slave as part of my training. Putting her into the Broadstone obedience school was hard enough," sighed Amelia, "I take it your strategy worked?"

"When they came back from their second tour of cock sucking Judy and I laid down the law. They had a choice; spend the next three years on their knees swallowing cum and sleeping in a cage in the garage or going to Broadstone," said Lynne.

"That is not much of a choice," grinned Amelia. "No young woman is that stubborn, I'm surprised it took more than one day working a glory hole before they were begging for Broadstone. I hated every minute I spent training at a glory hole."

"It was touch and go there for a while. They opted for Broadstone by way of the Big D for their slave grading, auction and branding. Working with the matching committee, Judy and I found men for them. We stood next to these men's mothers as the Headmistress branded our daughter's asses with the Broadstone brand upon their graduation. I personally sizzled Barbara's ass between the cheeks with our family brand, the same one I was branded with. Five years later at her engagement party, Barbara pulled me aside with tears in her eyes and thanked me for being strong and saving her life," replied Lynne. "Our relationship has never been stronger."

"I remember the wedding. Barbara looked so happy getting married to her husband she practically glowed. Today is sounds like a slave romance story from the Hallmark channel," teased Amelia.

"You need to go talk to Avery about your experience as a slave. I told both Barbara and Hayden about mine including our pairing together at Broadstone and how important our relationship became. Barbara learned about your time as a slave prior to her going to Broadstone to give her some perspective of what could have happened to her. Avery needs to understand why you are forcing her into Broadstone. Now more than ever," advised a visibly concerned Lynne.

"Unlike you I graduated from the Venus Academy and was used as a pleasure slut prior to being rescued and sent to Broadstone. That secret was going to the grave with me. Avery is too headstrong and stubborn to listen to me. I am concerned that she will continue to struggle at Broadstone, I doubt she has a submissive bone in her body," sighed Amelia. "I do not know how to connect with her."

"You need to open up about your past with your children. Start with Calum. Use your slave experience to explain your concerns about his and Allison's relationship. You have to open his eyes to her submissive nature. Then explain the situation with Avery and how he can help. It was easier for me to start with the girls before I told the boys that their mother was a former slave," advised Lynne.

"You are right. I will ask him to join me for lunch when he gets back from his business trip. I might actually start with Allison after I pick her up after her grading," responded Amelia. "The two of us need to have a serious talk about her experience at the Big D and I need to explain what is happening with Avery. Allison is very compassionate and will not judge."

"Broadstone can work for Avery and Allison. You know as well as I do that matching Avery with the right mate is much more important than her submissiveness or lack thereof. If it worked for Barbara, who is also clearly not submissive, it can work for Avery," counseled Lynne.

"Avery told Glenn that she had plans for the future that did not include attending Broadstone and becoming a consort," advised Amelia.

"We all had dreams when we were younger. Following your dream led to your enslavement as a pleasure slut. Mine died when my mother became terminally ill and I was forced to drop out of college after my junior year at TCU to care for her," replied Lynne. Unable to pay off my loans and the costs of my mother's care I was destined for slavery."

"I am afraid that Avery is not ready to accept her new reality yet," sighed Amelia. "She can be very stubborn."

"All you can do is give her choices and opportunities. I found my opportunity when my aunt knew a woman that was looking for a consort for her son. In short, my future mother-in-law interviewed me, we came to an indenture agreement, she collared and stripped me slave naked and then trained me in etiquette, cooking, submission, managing a household and other areas until we started at Broadstone," said Lynne.

"I look back on my personal training with Cici fondly. At the time being trained as a naked collared slave by my future mother-in-law terrified me but I learned a lot from her," smiled Amelia.

"Mary Anne was strict and held me to a high standard. For the first month I was naked in the house and she carried around either a cane or a riding crop and every time I did something wrong she whacked me on my ass or thighs. My ass was continuously marked such that I cried myself to sleep each night that first week. William loved tennis, so I spent eight hours a week taking tennis lessons or playing every week until I was proficient. She even prepared me for sex since a good husband had his needs met by his wife, not some slave girl on the side. Since William might enjoy anal sex she used large cucumbers, zucchini and squash and regularly fucked my ass with them until she could walk up behind me, tell me to bend over, and jam one up my ass so that I fucked myself on it until I came," laughed Lynne. "To this day I get nervous whenever I see her with one of those vegetables in her hand."

"Cici was the same way, tough but fair. Everything she did in her pre-training program had a purpose which she clearly spelled out although I never had to worry about large vegetables," chuckled Amelia. "Even the family brand served a purpose."

"Mary Anne told me the family brand was to remind me of three things. First, she personally trained me to be her son's consort and future wife and the brand was her personal seal of approval. Second, to remind me of my duty to her son, to prioritize and meet his needs, even after I was free and we were married, because that is what love is all about. Love is sacrifice, prioritizing the needs of the person you love. Love is also a two-way street, with each party prioritizing the needs of their partner and that William also understood this. Third, she did this for love, and she loved me," sighed Lynne.

"Cici gave me the family brand as a present when I became a mother telling me it might come in handy someday," chuckled Amelia.

"During my wedding reception Mary Anne pulled me aside into a private room, gave me a big hug, and handed me a wrapped wedding gift. She told me it was her present to me and that someday as a parent I would understand its significance. I opened the box and it was the brand and a note reciting the reasons for the brand. She looked me in the eyes telling how very proud of me she was, that she felt a special bond with me and loved me so very much. We hugged and cried happy tears and when we composed ourselves she took my hand and led me back out to the reception. I will love that woman to the day I die," said Lynne, with a tear trickling down her cheek.

"We both lost our original dreams, seized an opportunity and had new dreams which we made come true," commented Amelia.

"Explain it that way to Avery. Dreams and opportunities change. She needs to seize the opportunity that presents itself to her and make new dreams come true," exclaimed Lynne.

"Glenn and I were in love before going to Broadstone which is unique. I think Avery is scared that she will hate the man that she is matched with," advised Amelia.

"Never having met William, Mary Anne dropped me off naked and collared at his doorstep with a suitcase of clothing, kissed me on the cheek and slapped me on my ass and told me to get to it," laughed Lynne. "Over thirty years later I am still happily married to her son. Avery will figure it out and we have gotten much better at the matching process."

"Enough with my Avery troubles, how did you find out Hayden was a submissive contemplating self-enslavement?" asked Amelia.

"I always suspected she was submissive. It was over spring break one morning, a month after she turned eighteen, I found her naked on her hands and knees on her bed wearing her slave yoga training collar. She was fucking herself with one of my dildos while she spanked herself with a riding crop. She was begging her master to fuck his naughty little slave girl, using rather colorful language that I won't repeat here," sighed Lynne.

"That must have been a shock, what did you do?" asked Amelia.

"Let her finish, told her to get cleaned up, clean my dildo and bring my toys back to my bedroom. When she came into my room she was scared and confused. I took her on an adult mother daughter day at the spa with lunch, then some shopping and a nice dinner. We proceeded to have the best mother-daughter talk that I ever had. I learned so much about her," advised Lynne.

"Do tell," responded Amelia.

"When she was in high school she spied on William and me playing bad slave in our bedroom. Our king-size bed is just like yours with all of the hidden bondage tools.

"Glenn and I do love the accessories that came with our bed," laughed Amelia.

"William had strung me up, spread eagle, gagged and blindfolded and used the crop on me. According to Hayden he teased me for the longest time until he hit my clit, triggering an orgasm and before the sex started she snuck out," chuckled Lynne. "Because that was the 'yucky part' she explained."

"Glenn and I always locked the doors when the kids were younger or made sure they were out of the house whenever we indulged," giggled Amelia. "At least we think we were discreet."

"Same here, I thought we had it under control," chuckled Lynne.

"Glenn and I gifted one of those beds to Barbara for her wedding gift. Hopefully she will be more careful than her mother," chortled Amelia.

"Barbara just loved that gift. She confessed that she and Rob really put those accessories to use and once said she had you to thank for becoming pregnant," laughed Lynne.

"Good for her. Now back to Hayden," chuckled Amelia sipping her wine.

"Hayden confessed to exploring our bed a few days before I caught her and discovering all of the hidden BDSM secrets. She even found the St. Andrew's cross that slides out from underneath the bed and set it up. She described holding my riding crop in her mouth as she bound her legs and left arm in the cross, lashing and then diddling herself until she had an intense orgasm. Needless to say I was shaken," exclaimed Lynne.

"How did you handle it?" asked Amelia.

"It gets worse. Hayden had a plan to go to the Big D and self-indenture for three years right after graduating from high school so her imaginary dream master could buy her at auction. The Hallmark channel really has to stop producing these slave girl romance movies. Hayden was watching them and reading those damned erotic Hillary Rodham romance novels where the young, naive, beautiful slave girl gets purchased by the master of her dreams and they live happily ever after. Needless to say I was stunned and went into full crisis mode," answered Lynne.

"She was just going to walk in and self-indenture without telling anyone? What was she thinking?" exclaimed Amelia. "This is just like that 60 Minutes piece last month."

"Right. I took the time to really go into detail all about my enslavement, which I had never done before, our Broadstone class, and being given to William as his consort. She was both shocked and intrigued by the detailed revelation even though she knew I had been a slave when I met her father. She was aware that her older sister was enslaved and went through Broadstone as we did not hide that from our family and friends," continued Lynne.

"I am surprised that Hayden did not talk to Barbara about her Broadstone experience in order to get a better understanding of what it is like to be a slave," commented Amelia.

"So was I. We then had her meet with Dr. Nikki Sheldon regularly who confirmed that Hayden is a natural submissive that is sexually aroused by pain. Not a total pain slut but she has some of the dangerous tendencies. Nikki drove home the point that women like this often seek out unhealthy physically abusive relationships that lead to serious injury and sometimes death," sighed Lynne.

"That is really frightening," responded Amelia. "What did you do next?"

"That is where my connections with Broadstone saved the day. Working with lawyers we arranged for her to visit the school as though she were a slave after obtaining the Preventative Enslavement Emergency Protective Order. This is where Barbara really came through for her sister. I arranged for Hayden and Barbara to be transported to Broadstone from our house using a poodle delivery service naked and collared. When they arrived they were met by Mable who took them to Mistress Kara. The two of them participated in the slave yoga class where Hayden was so excited she broke the rules, cumming five times," giggled Lynne.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
437 Followers