All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 06'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Giving the slaves a choice as to their future is an interesting spin on the story. How often is a slave given the opportunity to decide her future? Contrast this with the branding, piercings and orgasm control demonstrating the slaves lack of control over their destiny. And Allison still does not know who owns her. How can she make a decision.

Every slave is given an orgasm after being punished. To what purpose? Is this some sort of conditioning?

This story gets more interesting as it moves out of the slave market. You have put a lot of effort into developing this slave society. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter 5/5! loved the bit about the slave being punished for cumming too much during yoga, really look forward to seeing Allison break records in a bad way in her training sessions, earning special treatment from Kara and being labeled early on as a hard case that gets pressured more and more to the end.

Having the threat early on of being expelled for being too submissive while hearing stories about possible worse fates she might suffer on the block or in other training programs would be hot af. And Lindsey taking notice of Allison's spiraling descent during their nightly cuddling would be sexy.

Hopefully their tactics which usually succeed in molding women into Broadstone girls continually fail and send Allison further into the hole. You've hinted at it a few times and I really enjoy when stories go all the way and don't soften up for a happy ending.

During her graduation branding, hopefully there is some sort of scene where the Headmistress explains her failure after she submits, giving her a special brand exposing her nature, and having Amelia reject her for being unworthy of her son, but still Amelia holds sway over her future (or whoever sent her there) as she sends her terrified slave off to her new fate. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the chapter and the story overall. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy the development of these complex characters along with the of Allison's ownership. Life under Mistress Kara for a year will be interesting. The description of her character as a punk BDSM mistress from hell who "either smile or sneered at us, I could not tell which" was exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good transition back to the narrative of our dear heroine. I re-read each part while I wait for the next to appear. Your style and content are excellent and much appreciated. Please continue the whole descent with each new drop and turn.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

"Where is Amelia I wondered? What is happening to me? As I fell asleep my last thought was "What is wrong with me? What is causing me to constantly feel tingly and wet?" All good questions. Looking forward to the answers. Honestly, at this point, Allison should see Amelia enslaving her as a ginormous betrayal, difficult to overcome. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be awkward for years to come. On the other hand, if it wasn't Amelia who enslaved her, who was it? It's scary AF at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...