Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twenty-eight, get up into the next exam chair so I can check you out while Twenty-seven catches her breath," chuckled Dr. Allen.

Lindsey scrambled to her feet and hopped into the next exam chair as Dr. Allen quickly secured her in place. Dr. Allen ran Lindsey through the same examination as my earlier one while I calmed down from my frenzy. I really felt good and totally under control feeling like my overactive slave heat was in permanent remission. Soon Dr. Allen came back and released me and I jumped out of the chair knowing what was expected of me.

"You know what you need to do," instructed Dr. Allen. She slapped me hard on my right buttock, propelling me forward while giggling, "Git."

Dropping to my knees in front of Lindsey's spread legs I took a long look at Lindsey's pussy. While I had shaved it numerous times I had never really examined a woman's vagina this close before. Although I had serviced the lawyer at the Big D, her hairy smelly cunt was nothing like Lindsey's. I felt that this was going to be a new experience for me and I wasn't going to rush into it; I was going to do it right and enjoy it.

Lindsey's inner lips were exposed through the entire length of her outer lips like a flower bud about to bloom. I could smell her arousal. Her lips were right there in front of me, glistening with moisture, waiting to be kissed, so I did, very gently. A tremor shook her body and I kissed again around the sides of her pussy, on her outer lips, and then back to the inner lips, teasing them apart with my tongue. Her taste was a little tart in a pleasant way that I liked.

I licked slowly a few times, bottom to top, and her body shifted a little pushing towards me, needing more. I drove my tongue inside her, more forcefully and quickly. She cooed and whimpered and moaned in pleasure as my tongue moved in and out of her. Then I feinted towards her clit, instead moving down to her rosebud remembering how good it felt during my welcome party. I polished her starburst generating more moans as she started thrashing about groaning, "Aaahhhhhh, you dirty girl, yeessss."

My tongue traveled upward searching for her clit, and when I found it, she loudly groaned in pleasure. I quickened the pace of my tongue, lashing her pleasure button with a fury. Her whole body was now shaking as she moaned in pleasure. I brought my right hand to her opening, right beneath my tongue, and slowly inserted my index finger inside her. I lovingly stroked her from the inside and that was all she needed to blast off. Her back arched, her hips bucked and she tried to pull away from my tongue as the orgasm crashed over her. I kept my finger inside her and she clenched down on it as she climaxed, not letting go until the tremors subsided. I lightly kissed her skittle until with one last gentle kiss I released her. Pulling my finger out I looked up at her with pride at my handiwork, my face drenched in her juices as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Good job Twenty-seven. Please return to your exam chair. Each of you need two more induced orgasms this morning before I deem you cured," directed the grinning doctor.

Yeah! I jumped to my feet, moving back to my exam chair looking forward to additional pleasure. Sitting down I placed my feet in the stirrups, holding my hands overhead impatiently waiting to be secured in place. What had gotten into me that I was acting this way? Was my overactive slave heat returning or was this a new horny slave version of Allison Stevens?

"You are an eager beaver," Dr. Allen snickered, while she once again secured me into the chair.

"One-thirty-seven and One-thirty-eight, please come in now," Dr. Allen called out, as she went and released Lindsey, who moved between my legs onto her knees. One-thirty-seven was a short voluptuous redhead while One-thirty-eight was a perky blonde. The bouquet of our arousal permeated the room. Both girls gave us knowing looks when they entered the infirmary.

"One-thirty-eight, these two arrived with overactive slave heat and I am testing them to see if their treatment worked. Both are, shall we say, inexperienced in the oral arts. I want you to coach them, ensuring that each has two more mind blowing orgasms. Please give them tips while they service each other while I attend to One-thirty-seven," directed the doctor.

One-thirty-eight hurried over to us positioning herself on my left while she ran her fingers through my hair while smiling down at me. Lindsey started like the last time with little kisses on my thighs getting me warmed up for what follows. One-thirty-eight leaned forward giving me a passionate kiss on the lips, her tongue probing my mouth as I responded in kind, moaning into her mouth. She pulled away saying, "Welcome to Broadstone, sister."

Dr. Allen called in the rest of the girls for sick call during our kiss. They came in with three of them assuming the kneel position facing the wall right across from me. The third, with an ace bandage around her right knee, was positioning a chair to face the wall. Dr. Allen stopped her, telling them all to turn around so they could watch the two new slaves get tested for overactive slave heat. I had expected that Dr. Allen would induce my orgasm in the privacy of the infirmary with only Lindsey present. Now Dr. Allen was treating another patient while we had a stranger as an oral sex coach who had just tickled my tonsils with her tongue. There were four giggling slave girls I had never met as an audience. I started blushing in embarrassment while my humiliation fueled my slave heat. One of the slave girls even blew me a kiss.

"Work two fingers into her pussy while you kiss and lick around her lips," directed our coach.

Lindsey complied as I moaned as she worked her fingers into my leaking kitty. Meanwhile I could hear Dr. Allen explaining to One-thirty-seven that her owner wanted another piercing on her left outer labia to match the one already in place on the right side. Apparently, the new owner was designing an intricate set of jewelry for the graduation and promising ceremony next month. While they gossiped about the impending promising ceremony, my audience giggled and Lindsey tantalizingly massaged my hole with her fingers.

As Dr. Allen worked on her patient Lindsey worked on my pussy. "Work a third finger into her pussy, give her slow sensuous strokes while you give her pussy a tongue massage. Make sure to lick around her clit without any direct stimulation," directed our coach. She wasn't a coach, she was a sadist. I was so ready to erupt.

I could feel an orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. It was growing larger and larger as Lindsey continued to tease me with slow strokes in my pussy. How I wanted her to just finger fuck me hard to a glorious climax. Instead, she pulled her mouth away from my pussy as I groaned in disappointment. Then I felt her warm breath on my ass followed by her tongue massaging my sphincter sending a bolt of pleasure straight to my core. Groaning in pleasure I tried to hump her fingers without success as my pending orgasm grew, pushing me to the verge.

"Good job. She is ready, draw it out as long as you can and then suckle her clit while you finger bang her good," chuckled our coach, who then stuck her tongue into my ear while her left hand gently massaged my left breast. God this felt good.

"Please, please, please," I begged, needing release.

I felt ready to explode, on the verge of an incredible eruption, unable to wait any longer for relief when Lindsey heard my plea. Suddenly her mouth moved up to my clit giving my happy button a tongue lashing that I would not soon forget. Simultaneously she three finger fucked me with a ferocity.

"Cum for me," commanded my sadistic coach.

I erupted in a frenzy, lifting off the chair, arching my back as I pushed my cunt into Lindsey's face. Convulsing around her fingers that continued to thrust into me with a passion.

"Yes, yes, yeessss," I squealed in delight as our coach once again found my erogenous zone located behind my ear. Another torrent of stimulation overwhelmed my clitoris.

"No more, please stop, stopppp," I implored, trying to pull away as Lindsey ended her assault on my skittle. I truly tasted the rainbow of pleasure during that frenzy.

Lindsey kissed my clit one last time before pulling her mouth away while gently withdrawing her fingers as I calmed down to the giggles and cheers from the other slaves kneeling across from me. Lindsey was looking up at me, her happy face swamped in my juices as she blew me a kiss. I looked over and saw Dr. Allen smiling at me. She even gave me a thumbs up, or was that intended for Lindsey? Our coach was looking down at me with a big grin on her face. It was all a big blur as I tried to focus.

"Two down, one to go," pronounced Dr. Allen, turning back to her patient. "Get them some water."

"Give her a big kiss with lots of tongue while I get some water," directed our coach.

Lindsey complied, moving up to my right side before kissing me. Plunging her tongue into my mouth to more giggles from our audience who now had a great view of my privates with my legs splayed open. I moaned, sucking on her tongue as I tasted myself on her lips. I did taste good, although I thought she tasted better. Our coach returned with a bottle of water ending our kiss. She rotated back and forth between Lindsey and me, until the bottle was empty. Lindsey gave me another kiss and assumed her position once again between my legs as I worried that I could not take another climax of this magnitude so soon.

"Could you tell when she was getting close to blowing?" asked our coach.

"Yes, the second time she was easy to read," answered Lindsey, grinning up at me from between my thighs. She had an evil twinkle in her eyes that made me nervous.

"Good, I want you to edge her close to the precipice of her orgasm and then pull back. Do that a couple of times before you push her over the cliff into her climax," advised the sadist coach.

Grinning at me from between my thighs Lindsey said, "Remember our first morning in the showers. It's my turn."

In the shower that morning I had surprised her, jamming two fingers in her from behind while polishing her skittle with my other hand until she erupted in a frenzy twice. Clearly Lindsey had not forgotten.

Lindsey leaned forward laying a big sloppy kiss on my pussy, driving her tongue as deep inside my folds as she could manage. After exploring the depths of my cunt for what seemed like an eternity she pulled out and started slowly running her tongue from my asshole up to me clit again, and again and again and again. The repetition was getting to me as I felt an orgasm building inside. From time to time she would again drive her tongue into the depths of my cunt until she returned to methodically lapping me from my rosebud to my pearl.

Then she upped her game, penetrating my pussy with two fingers searching for my G spot all the while she blew air onto my clit and kissed around it. Her fingers would find and then lose my G spot all the while pushing me towards and pulling me back from the precipice of my climax. At first I thought she was unable to find my G spot. Until it became clear that her movements were purposeful, designed to frustrate me. Then Dr. Allen released the redhead who joined us as a co-coach, standing to my right.

"Welcome to Broadstone, sister," she said as she leaned forward kissing me, pushing my lips open with her tongue. Soon our tongues were dancing with each other as I moaned in frustration as Lindsey once again pulled me back from the abyss.

"Someone is getting frustrated," she commented as she pulled her lips from mine. Soon she was kissing me on my favorite spot on my neck while massaging the inside of my right thigh with her hand.

"Poor needy slave girl wants her orgasm, it's just not time yet," replied the sadist coach as she covered my lips with hers and her tongue asked mine to dance. Her hand massaged my breast. Three women were working in consort, driving me mad with lust. This combination of sensations resounded through my body. My loins were afire with need.

Lindsey placed her mouth over my clit and began sucking, licking, and biting my panic button while vigorously rubbing my G spot. The orgasm building up in me all came crashing out. I arched my back, body trembling, pushing my pussy into Lindsey's face as I squirted on her. Lindsey continued attacking my clit with her mouth, her warm tongue doing a magic dance on my pearl, all while massaging my G spot until she sensed me trying to pull away from her. She let up on her assault, giving my pussy one last lingering kiss. Soon I felt the last contraction travel from the pit of my stomach through my cunt. I lay exhausted, bound in the exam chair. Lindsey looked up at me with a devious grin on her face as I felt the last contraction travel from the pit of my stomach out through my kitty. I was spent, in a good way.

Our coaches engaged us in conversation, snapping me back to reality all while giving us more water. I drank greedily.

"I had a bad case of overactive slave heat when I arrived from the Big D. The first treatment didn't work. Eventually I was cured," advised the red head. Most of the girls here that had overactive slave heat also develop slave mind. The two of you need to look out for each other and get help when you need it."

"Her slave mind kept coming back. It was really scary but Dr. Allen and Dr. Sheldon were a godsend, finally getting her through it. There was one girl in our class that tried to conceal her slave mind and Headmistress Spalding made an example of her. Announcing to the entire school that she had been sold to a high end BDSM brothel to serve out her five year indenture. This was right after she was strung up for a brutal all school public flogging," explained our sadist coach.

"That was the only time we witnessed one of those floggings. There is an unwritten code here that you do not lie about what is going on with you. If there is a problem, you ask for help and it will be provided. Got it?" asked the redhead, as the girls freed me from my bindings.

"Is this for real? What happens if a girl succumbs to slave mind?" asked Lindsey.

"This is very real. They will help you so long as you are truthful with them. You need to trust the system here. There is a long term concubine program here for girls with slave mind. They lease the slave instead of selling her, maintaining control over her for her safety. Understand that a Broadstone concubine is a very valuable commodity for those that can afford one because they are so rare."

Lindsey and I looked at each other and nodded our heads. Dr. Allen was examining one of the other slave girls. This one had an injured knee. When I was able to stand, although a little unsteady at first, I moved out of the chair. Making way for Lindsey who was quickly secured in place. She had a concerned look on her face when I leered at her before moving to my knees between her outstretched legs.

Looking at her vagina it was clear that she was extremely aroused from bringing me to multiple orgasms. Her pussy lips were engorged with longing like an open flower. The accumulation of wetness building while she serviced me was oozing out of her slit, like a slowly erupting volcano. Up close her rich tang was intoxicating. I decided to try something new, instead of slowly building her up to an orgasm I would aggressively drive her over the precipice into the abyss.

I leaned forward, starting on her rosebud as I polished it with my tongue as I heard our new coach welcoming Lindsey to Broadstone. Looking up I could see the two of them in a deep kiss while the redhead worked over her ear and both of them roamed Lindsey's body with their hands. I understood the sensory overload she was experiencing as I lapped her from her ass to her clit with one long slow lick. Groans of ecstasy emanated from deep inside Lindsey as my tongue drew over her clitoris sending tremors through her body.

The blonde sadist welcomed Lindsey to Broadstone. Anticipating when she would plunge her tongue into Lindsey's mouth I tried to synchronize driving two fingers into her vagina. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers. I reached my pinky down and gently brushed it across her brown pucker. When her pussy relaxed around my fingers I began a slow, steady, rhythmic motion with my digits thrusting in and out of her tight hole. My mouth returned to her happy button as I happily hummed against it like the calm before the storm.

Then I turned up the intensity in a three-pronged assault on her senses. Bringing my left thumb up to her browneye I vigorously massaged it all while increasing the ferocity of my thrusts into her cunt. All while energetically tonguing her engorged clit. I heard the blonde say in a soothing voice, "That's it. Relax. Let it happen." And Lindsey did. The sexual tension built up inside Lindsey until she shook, shoving her pussy harder against my face as she rode out her frenzy. Her ass bouncing off the exam chair.

Finally, the orgasm faded into occasional jerks until she collapsed entirely in the exam chair. I gently removed my fingers and licked her pussy clean, happily humming to myself randomly throughout the process. Then I gently massaged the area between Lindsey's legs, causing ripples to continue through her body for another few minutes. Looking up I saw Lindsey covered in a gleam of moisture trying to catch her breath. Our coaches were grinning conspiratorially with each other.

One more Big O for Lindsey and I had a plan for bringing her to a mind-blowing explosion. I realized how much I enjoyed it, getting her off. It was not just because I made Lindsey feel good, which I obviously did. It was actually fun manipulating her glorious body and feeling it respond as I willed it. And boy was I going to control her next eruption.

During our short water break the redhead asked, "What are the two of you doing tomorrow?"

"Pony play," I responded.

"You will enjoy that if you just go with the flow," giggled the blonde.

"Would the two of you like to have a sleepover with us tomorrow night? Girls in the last few months have their own suites complete with a kitchen. It will give you a chance to learn more about the program over a real dinner," explained the redhead.

"And we have fun," encouraged the blonde, making a licking motion with her tongue.

"I would like that," I replied, grinning. Lindsey was still recovering and could only nod her head.

Dr. Allen had finished with the girl with the injured knee and was examining the elbow of another slave girl. The girl with the knee injury and her pairing walked over and welcomed Lindsey to Broadstone with deep kisses as I started up again with light kisses of my own on her inner thighs working towards the juncture between her upper thigh and vulva. All while caressing her thighs with my hands. I overheard Dr. Allen advising the girl that she would be getting a cortisone shot to address her inflammation.

All four of the slave girls were now working over Lindsey, kissing, licking and massaging her body from her lips, ears, neck, breasts, stomach and thighs. I knew the sensory overload from all the mouths and hands would push the intensity of this climax. Once again I moved down to her starburst giving it a good massage while making sure it was well lubricated before lapping her from stern to bow as she shuddered when I tongued her ship's bell. I thrust two fingers into her kitty in search of her G spot. Once finding it I started circling it with my fingers, giving it an occasional light brush to tantalize her. I moved the thumb from my other hand onto her back door, making circular movements with it. Gently massaging the outside of her ass. All while I blew and nibbled on her happy button. In this manner I brought her trembling body to the edge three times only to back off as she moaned in frustration.