Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 09

Story Info
Medically induced orgasms determine if they are cured.
13.7k words
4.7
21.4k
19

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
436 Followers

This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. I want to thank Carl Bradford for kindly editing my work greatly improving the final product. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.

This chapter starts slow building up steam almost halfway through when the medically induced orgasms take place. One character will get her first taste so to speak. This story includes girl/girl sex, group sex (aka girl/girl/girl/girl, ...), bondage and the use of strapons. So if this is not your thing please skip. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Lindsey and I located Ms. Morales's office on the second floor of our building. There was a sign hanging over the door that stated, "Poise and Good Deportment can be Cultivated." Lindsey knocked on the door.

"Enter," responded a confident female voice.

The office configuration was unusual. To our right was a standard small conference table with some papers on it facing a big screen TV. Mistress Sara was standing in stocking feet on a pad at a standing desk facing the door. In between the door and her desk were four mats in a row facing another large flat screen TV on the wall.

"Good morning my two late wallflowers. Please take a knee on the two pads in the middle facing the screen so we can get to work," she directed as the screen turned on showing a definition of a wallflower.

A wallflower is someone with an introverted personality type who will attend parties and social gatherings, but will usually distance themselves from the crowd and actively avoid being in the limelight.

"Did I direct slouch kneel or kneel? Get your backs straight, heads held high, and tits sticking out. That will be five demerits for not maintaining the correct position. You need to make good posture a way of life," she snapped, as we promptly assumed the correct position and our watches beeped noting the demerits.

"I am Mistress Sara Morales and I will be your counselor during your stay at Broadstone. I worked for a decade at TCU as both an academic and career counselor and am also a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. We have some shared experiences; I have also worn the collar and been branded," she advised in a friendlier demeanor. "I wear multiple hats while working with you. First, I work with you to keep your undergraduate and graduate education moving forward during your stay with us. Your owner and I develop your course plan with you here at Broadstone to ensure you acquire all of the skills required by your master. Finally, I am a licensed therapist and work closely with Dr. Allen. It is important that you are brutally honest with me regarding what's going on with you at all times, your personal goals and interests for a number of reasons."

"Twenty-seven, the background that I have on you is that you have all of the physical skills and discipline to become a prima ballerina but lack the self confidence to perform in front of a crowd. Scholastically you did well in all of your classes, are intelligent and articulate. You also either avoid social interactions or when you do attend, drape yourself on your fiancé's arm, rarely engaging in conversation," declared Mistress Sara. "Do I have that right?"

"Where did you get your information, Mistress?" I inquired. I was not sure how to answer that question, as I was shocked that she knew so much about my insecurities and me. Her assessment was brutal in its accuracy, not that I wanted to admit it.

"Your owner accumulated background information on you that was provided to the school prior to your arrival. Last week I contacted both UT and Joffrey and spoke to your instructors. They described you as brilliant when you practiced on your own believing you were unobserved while you literally choked when auditioning or performing in front of an audience. Your limited social interactions were also described," explained Mistress. "So do I have it right?"

"Yes mistress," I responded, speaking softly, wondering how she knew last week to look into my background when I was only repo'd yesterday. That my owner had accumulated background information on me prior to my enslavement sent a chill through my body. Who owns me? Where was Amelia I worried?

"Twenty-eight, the information I have on you is that you are a strong student who maximized her physical attributes on the soccer field with hard work. Although one of the best players on your team you never developed any leadership skills nor attempted to take a leadership role other than setting a good example for others with your hard work. At a booster event after the TCU victory an alumnus described you as awkwardly standing in the corner until he engaged you. This man initiated a conversation with you and found that you were intelligent, articulate and with a good sense of humor. After a twenty-minute conversation that he described as enjoyable, he moved on and observed you remaining in the corner appearing to try to melt into the background. Does that sound correct?" she asked Lindsey.

"Yes, Mistress," Lindsey answered after a brief hesitation.

"Twenty-eight, do you remember the man at the party?" asked Mistress Sara. "If you do, please describe him."

"I do recall meeting with him. He was attractive in his late fifties, tall and fit; he was friendly, charming, articulate and fun to talk with. He was very confident, well groomed and had good posture," replied Lindsey. "He was able to put me at ease so that I was comfortable talking with him."

"Thank you Twenty-eight. The sign over my door says 'Poise and Good Deportment can be Cultivated.' What is the definition of deportment?" asked the Mistress. Seeing us hesitate she changed the screen to define deportment.

Deportment is defined as how people act and present themselves in public.

"It has to do with how you behave. Being polite, well dressed, and articulate shows excellent deportment. If you're polite, helpful, and smile a lot, your deportment is friendly and kind," she explained.

"Twenty-eight, did that man have a good deportment?" asked Mistress Sara.

"Yes, he was warm, friendly, kind, and inquisitive and was able to put me at ease. When he first approached me I just wanted to run away and I was disappointed when he left," answered Lindsey.

"Because we are short on time I am going to push on," as she changed the screen once again.

Poise is defined as self-assurance, calm, grace and dignity.

"If you are poised you are self-possessed and in full control of your faculties. You are balanced, grounded, and ready for action. It is that intangible presence and feeling that you project when you walk into a room: the way you walk, the way you carry yourself, the thought you've put into your personal style. It produces positive feelings and helps others feel at ease around you. Poise is, more than anything else, a result of plenty of self-confidence. Your goal is not to 'appear' self-assured and poised, but to be truly and actually poised, from deep within - where you harbor an unshakable sense of certainty and self-confidence," lectured Mistress.

"How would you describe this man's poise, his self-confidence?" asked Mistress.

"He was very confident. When he was in the room it was as if he owned it, his posture and mannerisms conveyed strength. Other people were happy to engage him as was I," responded Lindsey.

"Good. The most important thing that we do with our consort trainees is to develop your poise and deportment so that you can control a room like that gentleman. We are going to start by building up your self-confidence," declared Mistress Sara. "Your next class will start that process with good posture and how to walk with poise and grace."

The slide on the screen changed once again.

Five pillars of the Broadstone educational experience

1. Poise and Deportment (self-confidence)

2. Education

3. Family Unit Skills

4. Social Skills

5. Sexual Arts

"Let's move on to Education. Twenty-seven, you have already graduated from UT with a degree. Your owner wants you enrolled in classes over the next year covering accounting, economics and business law. We have a special relationship with SMU. The course catalog is linked to both of your iPads so look at the course offerings tonight. Classes start next week and you will be signed up for one class," advised Mistress Sara.

"Mistress Sara, do you know why I need to take classes in those subjects? They do not interest me at all," I inquired.

"My background packet indicates that you were interested in starting a small business, a dance studio, and these subjects would help in that endeavor," replied Mistress Sara.

You want us to be honest with you, right?" I asked.

Yes," she replied, looking at me with curiosity.

"That was my mother's dream. After my first year at Joffrey she wanted to know what my backup plan was if I was not good enough to dance professionally. I told her I wanted to be a nanny until I could start my own family. She completely freaked out and we came up with starting a dance studio as the backup plan," I explained, pausing to gather my thoughts. Lindsey took my hand in hers, giving me a supportive squeeze. "My mother wanted me to emulate my future mother-in-law who is a successful business woman with an MBA."

"Who knows about what you really want?" asked Mistress Sara, with a reassuring look.

"Nobody, my mother pushed me into this plan and it became bigger than life with everyone I know being really supportive of this big lie. I mean I like teaching children and seeing their glowing smiles when they succeed, but I have no interest in running a business," I continued. "I even kept up this façade with my fiancé and I feel awful about that but I did not want to disappoint everyone."

"Interesting, so what is your dream? What do you want to be when you grow up so to speak?" asked Mistress Sara, with an encouraging smile.

"I just want to be a mom with a brood of children, at least four but maybe more, a couple of dogs and a cat all living in a big home. It sounds crazy but I am looking forward to helping my children with homework, arts and crafts, little league, soccer, music lessons and birthday parties. My mother was a lawyer and her mother was a doctor. There were no stay-at-home moms in her family and she hated the concept," I explained. "So if I need to take college courses, can I take one that will help me be a better mother or something like that?"

"I believe SMU has a child development course offered during the summer that sounds perfect for you. Take a look at it on your iPad tonight and send me an email with your thoughts," instructed Mistress Sara.

"That's it? Don't you have to check with my owner to be identified later about this change?" I retorted, quickly catching myself. "Mistress, sorry for my outburst."

"Your apology is accepted. Understand that you are not the first young lady that I have encountered whose family and friends have pushed them towards careers that they are not interested in. Many, like you, just want to be great moms. And that is fine with us here. We just need to know the truth and then we work on making that a possibility," she explained. "So you take a child development class this summer and we will see how this changes things for you. I just need your continued honesty in all aspects of who you are, your goals and how you are feeling at all times, OK?"

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, feeling good about the results of our conversation even though I was still spooked that she knew I was coming here weeks before I was repo'd. Someone planned for me to be here and I did not know who.

"Twenty-eight, I am tracking you as pre-med at UT but do not have access to your records yet. What are your concerns or issues?" she asked.

"My first issue is that my existing student loans will go into foreclosure when I am not enrolled in school this fall. In addition, I need to notify UT of my changed status. My soccer coach will need to know what happened to me and then there is my partial scholarship," replied Lindsey.

"Your new owner will purchase your outstanding debt this week. I have a release of information and power of attorney for UT that you will sign so I can gain access to your records and engage the registrar for your disenrollment for this academic year. I spoke to your coach this morning about your situation," advised Mistress Sara.

"My coach was like a second mother to me. While she was tough, pushing me hard there was a softer side that was very nurturing. She wanted us to be successful in life, not just soccer," smiled Lindsey. "I will miss her."

"She was terribly upset upon learning of your enslavement. When I told her, you ended up here at Broadstone she calmed down as she is familiar with our institution. She was very helpful in providing background information. Coach Sullivan is very fond of you," replied Mistress Sara, with a motherly smile.

"Thank you for letting Coach know what happened to me. She is really important to me," responded Lindsey.

"If you know your general education requirements, find some courses at SMU that start next week," directed Mistress Sara. "I not only work with you while you are here but also assist alumna in their continuing education. In other words, I will help you get into medical school."

"So am I treating this next year like a gap year where I should expect to return to full time studies the following fall?" asked Lindsey.

"Maybe, it depends if you have been matched with a master or not. I will cover this in greater detail later. We use a process matching you with a mate for life. That is our goal here and in four to six weeks each of you will have to make a decision. Are you agreeing to that goal and staying here or will you be sold for other uses? Girls with your slave grades are regularly sent to Venus or Pearson's for training and then used in that manner. Here we may wait to get the right match until after you graduate from college," explained Mistress Sara.

"What happens if I am not matched when I graduate from Broadstone?" asked Lindsey.

"You become a full-time student again working towards your degree. In partnership with the Cotillion, we have houses that you live in at UT, Rice and TCU, while attending school. Look at it as a sorority without the social life. Each house has a mistress that runs it. You go to school fully clothed, blending in with other students. We sometimes get girls right out of high school here who go get their education because they are not ready for matching. The matching process works best for girls aged twenty-two to twenty-seven so the girls coming out of high school will spend a minimum of two years in one of these houses working towards their degrees. It is more important to get the right match than getting it done soon after you finish here."

"Would I go to school in the summer? Is it possible to do internships?" asked Lindsey.

"We have a summer concubine program for the girls who are unmatched college students. We have a customer base of individuals that we lease the consorts to for around two months each summer. They are generally older individuals and can include couples looking for companionship. Some are women so it can get interesting. It is a good program that gives our girls different life experiences with mature individuals who know what they like. There is often quite a bit of travel involved," explained Mistress Sara. "We conduct exit interviews for the clients and our girls to see what went well and for areas of improvement in the program. Most girls end up really enjoying their experience."

That just makes me nervous," responded Lindsey, with a worried expression on her face. She looked like she was about to break down crying.

Mistress Sara noticed her distress and came around from her desk, kneeling down in front of Lindsey. She gently ran her fingers through Lindsey's hair saying, "It will be fine. Most girls are scared and nervous but end up having a really good time. We want this to be a positive learning experience for you. Please trust us when the time comes, ok."

"I'll try," said Lindsey. Mistress Sara patted Lindsey on the shoulder before standing and returning to her desk.

"Moving on to Family Unit skills we will be covering home management, cooking, nutrition, fitness, child rearing and a number of additional areas. Most importantly, since you are getting your piercings this afternoon you will spend the next three mornings in our on-site child daycare center helping out. We have a number of new mothers working here," explained Mistress Sara. "There are different aged children with some of our local alumna dropping off their children for the day."

"Will we be nude?" asked Lindsey.

"Oh no, you will be wearing uniforms at the daycare center," laughed Mistress Sara. "Expect to change some diapers while learning how to entertain and educate the children there."

"I took care of my younger sister while growing up, I know how to change a diaper," groaned Lindsey.

"Then you can show me how to change my very first diaper, I was an only child," I responded, with a smile, actually looking forward to this. Lindsey looked at me like I was insane. Maybe I was a little.

"The social skills training covers a wide variety of topics from throwing a large dinner or cocktail party to the art of conversation, playing a musical instrument and playing golf," explained Mistress Sara.

"Speaking of golf, your owners want both of you to learn to play golf. Expect to spend every Monday on the golf course while taking regular classes here where we have two par three holes and a putting green to practice on."

"Golf?" I asked. "Why golf?"

"Almost all of the men and their parents play golf. They want women who can participate and enjoy the game. Many of their networking and social activities revolve around golf and the other related events at their country clubs," explained Mistress Sara.

"That makes sense," I replied. Calum's entire family played that game. They even watched it on TV which I found hard to follow. Amelia had encouraged me to take lessons which I had declined. It looked like a very frustrating sport and now I would be forced to learn how to play it.

"The last pillar is the sexual arts. Since becoming slaves, what have you learned about your bodies?" she asked.

Lindsey and I looked at each other blushing. I nodded at her to go first as her eyes became big.

"I learned that I can climax from an anal massage. One of the girls also licked my asshole in the shower last night and it felt good. With all of the nerve endings in my anus, anal sex can either feel really good or hurt like hell," answered Lindsey in a low voice, embarrassed by her revelation all while maintaining her good posture.

"I learned that a woman having a G-spot is not a myth. It was always a myth right along with Kegel muscles for me," I chuckled. "I have read that it existed and never knew it was real until Dr. Allen made me cum when she showed me mine."

"We will train you how to use your Kegel muscles. They exist also. Have either of you experienced lesbian sex before enslavement?" asked Mistress Sara.

"No," answered Lindsey blushing.

"Neither have I," I chimed in.

"But you enjoyed it here, right?" Mistress stated and both Lindsey and I nodded blushing profusely.

"I also never believed that pain could lead to sexual ecstasy. Twice I asked for a spanking to enhance my pleasure. I climaxed when Mistress Kara struck my clit with her riding crop after whipping me, triggering one of my most intense climaxes ever," I sighed.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
436 Followers