Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now was the time to pick up the pace. Simultaneously I thrust my thumb into her backdoor, vigorously massaging the inside of her rectum. My fingers honed in on her G spot energetically rubbing her magic spot. I attacked her devil's doorbell with a full barrage of everything my lips and mouth and warm tongue could deliver. Lindsey was right on the precipice of the abyss when she experienced a sudden liftoff, her body exploding in ecstasy. She moaned into the mouth of our coach who was lip locked with Lindsey at the time. Her body writhed in the exam chair with ever-increasing fervor until she arched, frozen in place as her climax moved through her until collapsing back with a groan.

"Clap, Clap, Clap," I heard as Dr. Allen applauded our efforts. "Bravo, now that's what I would call a good orgasm," she chuckled, as the rest of us happily giggled in response while poor Lindsey caught her breath.

After a quick water break the doctor had me back in an exam chair where she once again checked my eyes, blood pressure and my vagina. After getting a clean bill of health I was released. Then she checked Linsey with the same results. During our exam one-thirty-seven broached the topic of a sleepover tomorrow night which Dr. Allen thought was a marvelous idea. After checking for food allergies our new friends gave us each a big hug and they were off. Then Dr. Allen had us bend over so she could up the size of our anal plugs to the one she had that first morning. As she slid the plug into Lindsey without complaint, she declared us ready for pony play tomorrow.

"The two of you are in remission. If you feel any symptoms coming back, notify Mistress Kara immediately and send me an email. We will be watching for symptoms of slave mind also since slaves diagnosed with one are more susceptible to the other. Any questions?" asked Dr. Allen.

"No," we responded happily.

"One important lesson here is that sisters derive as much satisfaction giving pleasure as they do receiving it," advised Dr. Allen, with a knowing smile. "I hope both of you learned that lesson this morning."

"Yes, Dr. Allen," answered Lindsey, blushing.

"I did," I responded. Oh boy did I ever. I think I had more fun manipulating Lindsey to orgasm than receiving them from her. What did that say about me?

"Good. The rest of your morning will be spent with Mistress Marie. You have five minutes to report to her," directed the doctor. "Have fun tomorrow at your pony play," she called after us as we hurried out the door.

We were off. Moving with a purpose we made it to Mistress Marie's room with time to spare. She was working with four other slaves when we barged in. I guess we looked like two disasters, our hair a mess, dried pussy juice on our faces and our pussies still leaking juices after our medically induced orgasms. We stood there in the present position with silly grins adorning our faces.

Where have you two been?" asked Mistress Marie, looking at us sternly while trying to contain a smile. Her eyes were dancing as she looked the two of us over.

"We were just given a clean bill of health by Dr. Allen, Mistress," I responded happily, with a big grin on my face.

"Our overactive slave heat is in full remission," chimed in Lindsey, with an equally radiant smile.

"It doesn't smell like it," replied Mistress Marie, shaking her head in disapproval. "Let me guess. Dr. Allen told the two of you to report to me in five minutes or you would receive demerits?"

"Yes, Mistress," we replied, suddenly realizing that we may be in trouble.

"Report to your dorm and get cleaned up. Advise Mistress Kara if she is there. That means a full shower and brushing your teeth again. I do not want you smelling like two slave bitches in heat when you return," she directed, shaking her head trying not to laugh as she returned her focus to her students.

We scurried out of there, giggling in the hallway as we returned to our dorm happy that no demerits had been assigned. After getting cleaned up we spent the rest of the morning in two-inch heels with Mistress Marie. The afternoon was spent in the daycare which I thoroughly enjoyed. Two little girls ran up to me, enveloping me in welcome hugs when I walked in much to Lindsey's consternation. Each of us had our three orgasms during evening slave yoga. After another "delicious" dinner of slave chow we cleaned up and reported to Mistress Kara who was sitting at her desk with her feet up reading a Hillary Rodham slave novel.

Looking up from her book she said, "Dr. Allen loaned me this book about the guy that enslaves his fiancé where they end up living happily ever after. This is utter garbage. I cannot believe an intelligent woman reads this crap," she said, as she lofted it into the trash can by her desk as she stood up.

"The two of you are scheduled for pony play tomorrow. Twenty-seven, when was the last time you had a hard cock fucking you?" she asked.

"The morning I was enslaved, twice actually," I replied, blushing. What does it say about me that I got up early that morning, sucking on Calum's cock, enticing him to fuck his little slave girl. And then I joined him in the shower for another round.

"And the week before that?" she inquired, with a look on her face that implied she already knew the answer.

"Every night before falling asleep, sometimes in the morning and there were a couple of nooners also," I answered, red-faced. It sounded like all Calum and I did was work, eat, sleep, and fuck, maybe not in that order.

"So you are an insatiable little fuck bunny. How about you, Twenty-eight?" asked Mistress Kara.

"Almost two years," mumbled Lindsey, looking around hoping nobody heard her answer as her face flushed.

"We need to get you ready for tomorrow. You will likely have sexual intercourse during pony play and I want you prepared to enjoy it," said Mistress Kara, turning serious. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Twenty-eight. Most of the girls that arrive here are just like you. Fuck bunnies like Twenty-seven are the exception to the rule."

"Three and Four, report," bellowed Mistress Kara.

The two of them appeared instantly as Mistress Kara was opening a drawer in her desk. She pulled out a tube of lubricant and what looked like two strapon dildos but there were no straps. Instead, each dildo resembled the Trident with two bulbs that inserted into the anus and vagina with a clitoral pad and protruding dildos. One was green and considerably larger than the other, at least eight inches and thick. The other was pink and much smaller, maybe six inches in length and much thinner.

"Ladies, these two have a clean bill of health so I want you to give them a welcome back party. They also have pony play tomorrow so I want them loosened up for it so to speak. Take the Jolly Green Giant and Pink Princess and use them on Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight. Twenty-seven is a little fuck bunny so pound her senseless with the Jolly Green Giant. Twenty-eight has led a sexless life of nun the last two years, so use the Pink Princess on her gently. Ease her into two orgasms with the strapon and then a nice easy orgasm without. Three orgasm limit. I do not want them sore from tonight's activities. Any questions?" directed Mistress Kara.

"No questions, Mistress," answered Three, scooping up the Pink Princess and the lube. "Come with me, sister," she giggled, taking Lindsey's hand and pulling her into the sleep room to our futon.

Four grabbed the Jolly Green Giant. "Lead the way," she directed, as I followed Three and Lindsey. Then she slapped me playfully on the ass with the Jolly Green Giant saying, "The fuck bunny meets the Jolly Green Giant. Ho, ho, ho."

This was going to be interesting, I thought, never having been on either end of a strapon. Tonight I was looking forward to it. My kitty had been neglected for some time. I watched as Three and Four lubed and adjusted the strapons in place. Both fiddled with their watches.

"How do those work?" I asked.

"Each of the plugs has a vibrator in it, there is a clitoral pad that vibrates as does the dildo. You calibrate them to your watch to control the vibrations settings. The plugs also adjust or inflate to match your anatomy holding them securely in place. You will learn all about them in your Toys class," explained Twelve, who was standing next to me while Three and Four got ready.

"Ok, this is a welcome back party and a get ready for pony play party. The fuck bunny here gets pounded to two orgasms using the giant," advised Three, taking charge and pointing at me. "Get on the futon on your back."

I complied as a girl got between my legs and started lapping away at my kitty. Starting with long strokes from the bottom of my kitty up to my pearl. Lindsey really looked nervous while Four was rubbing lube onto the giant.

"The nun here has not had sex in over a year so we take it easy on her," Three teased. Turning to Lindsey in a gentle voice she advised, "I am going to take it really easy on you. Nice slow strokes until you want more, if you want more. Just lay back and let me do all the work. I will put plenty of lube on my magic wand so it slides right in. You will love this thing when the vibrations kick in. Please trust me."

Two girls helped Lindsey down next to me. One gently cradled her head in her arms while cooing sweet nothings in her ear. I took Lindsey's hand and held on, giving her a squeeze of support. The mouth working my pussy pulled away and I hear, "She's ready." I looked up to see Four crouching between my legs as she started sliding the head of the dildo around my entrance. God that felt good and I moaned in delight. Next thing I knew a girl was squatting over my face lowering a wet pussy to my mouth as Four pushed that thing into my twat.

"Fuu..," I moaned, muffled by a wet pussy half way through my utterance. "Get that energizer tongue moving fuck bunny," I heard from above. It sounded like Twelve, but I could not be certain. I complied and put all of my limited pussy licking skills to work while the green giant was slowly pushed deep into my sopping wet pussy in one long stroke. While I tongue fucked the tasty pussy Four held the giant in place allowing me to accustom myself to its size.

Soon Four was pulling it out and pushing it back in using a nice rhythm. As her pace picked up, so did my arousal as I felt the beginning of a climax building in the pit of my stomach. I attacked the girl's happy button with a full barrage of everything my lips and mouth and tongue could deliver as I latched onto her clit. Soon she was shaking in orgasmic ecstasy while drowning me in her juices. I felt the giant driven deep into my canal and held in place while Four shuddered. Moans of pleasure surrounded me.

Then it got weird. I felt Four dismounting the giant while leaving it deep in me while the girl that just orgasmed on my face rolled to the side only to be replaced by another needy slave girl. I quickly looked down before being engulfed between another set of thighs and saw the giant stuck in my pussy while Fifteen mounted it. Picking up where Four left off. Soon the giant was pounding my needy cunt once again as I started pushing back into the thrusts. Unexpectedly the giant came to life, vibrating madly in my pussy and sending bolts of lightning from my pussy to my nipples and clitoris. My first orgasm overwhelmed me as the pounding continued as my butt bounced on the futon in response.

The vibrations ceased as I came down from my explosion. I received another downpour as the girl sitting on my face erupted above me. Soon she too rolled off to the side. Then the girls arranged me on my hands and knees while Fifteen maneuvered behind me. I looked over and Lindsey had a glowing smile plastered to her face as Three gently stroked the Pink Princess in her. I saw Three lower her lips to Lindsey's as they started a passionate kiss when a wet pussy was thrust into my face. My head was unceremoniously pulled into her crotch to the chorus of, "Put that energizer tongue to work, fuck bunny." And did I ever.

Fifteen thrust the giant deep into my kitty in one stroke and then brutally started pounding my needy cunt. The ferocity of the assault startled me, in a good way. God this felt good being dominated like this. I missed Calum using his little slave girl in this manner. The pounding was forcing my face deep into the cunt before me as I attacked her clit with a passion. My body wriggled with ever-increasing fervor until it happened again. The giant came to life, its vibrations putting me over the edge, I writhed in pleasure as she shoved it deep within me. Holding it there as she shuddered through her own orgasm as I was suddenly frozen in place as my climax moved through me. The onset of my orgasm somehow sent my tongue into a frenzy setting off the girl in front of me. All three of us were shuddering in orgasmic delight together.

The giant powered down and pulled out. Sixteen scooted back, pulling her pussy away from my mouth. I rolled onto my right in time to see Lindsey climaxing in Three's arms. I felt a pang of jealousy watching another woman bring Lindsey pleasure. What's with that I wondered?

Next thing I knew I was surrounded by girls massaging my body, kissing my lips, my forehead, neck and face. A tongue fucking my pussy and another lightly stroked my clit. They quickly brought me to a climax as I arched my back, lifting my ass off the futon until I once again collapsed into the arms of my sisters. The tongue softly lapping up my juices, cleaning my nether region. I looked over towards Lindsey who was receiving the same treatment. Reaching over I took her hand and squeezed it lightly. She looked back and smiled at me.

The girls helped us to our feet. We exchanged happy hugs with all of them and then headed to the showers to get cleaned up. Three insisted we would feel better in the morning if we took leisurely showers where we bathed each other. Of course she was right.

That night before bed we flipped our futon over so that we were sleeping on the dry side. As we cuddled together as had become our routine we discussed the important events of the day. There was something from today that was bothering me and I needed to get it off my chest.

"I have a confession to make. I really feel guilty about this and want to apologize," I whispered, as she held me in her arms as we spooned.

"What is it?" she asked.

"When I was inducing your orgasms I found that I really enjoyed getting you off. Not just because it made you feel good. I had fun manipulating your body, feeling you respond as I willed it. I was in absolute control over when and how you climaxed. It was a rush and I want to do it again," I explained.

"Dirty girl. I felt the same way. At first I felt guilty, but I realized that any euphoria that I felt from being in control was directly connected to giving you pleasure. It was not to hurt you or torture you. Well maybe a little torture, holding off the onset of your orgasm," she giggled.

"Dirty girl? Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I guess that is the nickname I came up for you when you do something nasty to me, sexually that is. Like when you made me come in the shower or rimmed me today. Manipulating my body to your sexual will qualifies," she giggled. "Sorry if I am a little weird."

"I like your weirdness," I chuckled

"I was missing your G spot on purpose and I think you thought it was an accident. It was one way to delay your climax, making you want it more. Did it work?" she asked.

"At first I thought you were inept massaging my G spot, I was getting frustrated. Eventually I recognized a pattern, figuring out you were doing it on purpose. And it was torture because I was so ready to explode," I laughed. "What did you think of eating pussy for the first time?"

"I was totally freaking out at first. It was not something that I was mentally prepared for this morning. I tried it and I liked it. You actually do taste pretty good," she snickered.

"Going down on you was different than that lawyer. She was smelly, dirty and really hairy. There was even a piece of toilet paper stuck in her pubic hair. I would like to do it again with you. How about you?" I inquired.

"Yes, dirty girl, we have added something new to our sexual repertoire. Are you worried about slave mind?" she asked, turning serious.

"No. Not at all. We have each other's backs and Dr. Allen and Mistress Kara will help us beat it. I trust them," I responded. "You worried about tomorrow?"

"Yes, I just hate not knowing what will happen. Everyone I asked just told me it was best not to know and to just have fun," she answered. "I expect there will be sex from Mistress Kara's reaction."

"I got the same answer when I asked. We will get through it together, I mean, how bad could it be?" I said, yawning. It had been a long day. Lots of orgasms and I was getting sleepy.

"Together," she said, kissing me on the cheek. Then she too yawned. I think yawns are contagious. We quickly fell asleep huddled together.

(To be continued)