All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 10'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

A very enjoyable chapter. The dialogue by the bystanders during the breeding was very entertaining. The author mixing in a vaginal fart to further embarrass poor Allison followed along with terms such as cooter plot and muff puff added a bit of levity to the story that was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible chapter, bravo!

**Very** much love how the humiliation gets Allison's slave mind going, and it is great how you seem to really connect on one of the biggest appeals of this category - the fall. When these stories manage to always find a new low in each chapter it carries them, and the sex scene descriptions and new antagonists added a lot.

You really have your finger on the pulse of the slave story category and I look forward to seeing this continue for many, many more chapters.

The way you keep Lindsey involved and scintillating while not taking the spotlight off of Allison in this chapter is reference material for other authors on Litrotica. Too often they change POV during climactic sequences for forced variety and just annoy readers while killing momentum.

The relationship with Lindsey, Allison's fall and (hopefully) total and irreversible succumbing to her slave mind, and her frenzied sexual appetite that is elevated by her own humiliation are all definitely the threads in your story I enjoy most. Those all continuing to escalate would make this an all time favorite.

Hopefully you continue to let the bottom fall out on Allison and explore her fall from grace into sexual depravity. So often stories seem to hit their bottom half way through the chapters and just become repetitive - dialing things back as a soft reset and reaching a limit. Don't be afraid to come up with more creative and extreme ways to torment your heroine more and more for our delight!

Excellent writing, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice chapter and moving along of the story. I can not imagine Penny’s aunt will be too pleased about the break in planned training, but that will be a neat sub-plot to watch if you follow it. And any annoymity that Allison’s owner had planned is gone. Leaves so many interesting directions for the story to go now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mr. Ed has a friend named MrSmith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the way the author circled back refocusing Allison on her relationship with a Calum. She came to an interesting conclusion that it was ok to enjoy the sexual encounters with other people while a slave. Was it Allison making this rationalization or her slave mind impacting her decision to legitimize her climaxing during sex. Hopefully she struggles with slave mind going forward. I really enjoyed the introduction of the Daphne character. Clearly there is a history between Penny and Daphne that warrants further exploration. I hope at least one of them ends up naked in a collar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"The author mixing in a vaginal fart to further embarrass poor Allison followed along with terms such as cooter plot and muff puff added a bit of levity to the story that was fun."

Yea this was great in this chapter, but it doesn't need to be something that happens all the time, lol.In the context of chapter 10 and the old acquaintances being there and the recording it worked really well, but if it is always happening or becomes a trait it will almost become slapstick.

Awesome chapter, 10/10

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

I can only hope 27 and 28 get their revenge on Daphne and Maribelle. It would only be poetic justice they both be turned into ponygirls after unknowingly signing self-enslavement contracts.

I do love all the humiliation you have our two slaves endure.

This is definitely building up into a story I want to read to the end.

JillDoe33JillDoe33almost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter documenting the continuing fall and humiliation of Allison. The pussy fart was an interesting addition. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to Daphne, Maribelle and Penny as the story moves into the Breeding Barn. These stories often catch the unsuspecting entitled women in compromising positions leading to a sudden fall. I would love to see them stripped of their privilege experiencing slavery. Imagining them sitting side be side with the slaves orally serviced them, wine glasses in one hand and riding crop in the other, leads me to believe something bad will happen to them. Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part.

ldyslv42ldyslv42almost 3 years ago

Bring on the Breeding Barn Cafe! I cannot wait to see how these sluts are further humiliated during their pony play. It looks like Allison would happily spending the rest of her enslavement as a pony girl. @Siska100 I think I would prefer Penny enslaved as a pony girl over Daphne and Maribelle but I do like your thinking.

AeekAeekalmost 3 years ago

Daphne is going to be SO disappointed.

A curriculum change for Penny?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's interesting to me that several people are reading this as Allison's slow and constant descent into inevitable slave mind, because that's not how I'm reading it at all.

What I find interesting about this story is all the highs and lows. She's constantly used as a slave, degraded, missing her fiance, lost and confused. But on the other hand, she's made a life long friend, she's at a place where people care about her, she feels like she's being more honest than before, and she's building up her self confidence. Broadstone seems to be about women gaining something good from the lowest moments of their life.

Anyway, I'm hoping you share your friend Carl Bradford's affinity for happy endings. I'm not super into reading lesbian scenes, but I find your story interesting enough that I'm following anyway.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

"Wild horses, couldn't drag me away".

Excited Stallion's, a pony girl has to be aware she's next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting chapert, a bit much focus on the other girls - like Sandy - would be nice.

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

How many of these girls become slaves? I believe at least one will, most likely Penny due to her submissiveness but it would be karma if Daphne and/or Maribelle ended up in collars. I agree with the commentator who opined that Allison has found a home at Broadstone. Not sure how, but I suspect that there will be additional ways that these slaves will be degraded and humiliated. At the end of the day both Allison and Lindsey will he rode hard and put up wet.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Hold Your Horses!

I think Daphne will come to a dead end and then be ridden up her alley! I am very confident that this story will come (cum?) to a happy end(ing) for Allison and Lindsey, but before that happens, I hope that we can enjoy to read many more exciting and moving adventures, of which this chapter was another prime example.

And I agree with an anon who commented that this is not so much about Allison's downfall as about her rise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...