All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 3 years ago

So good, definitely look forward to the next chapter of Allison... Some good humor mixed in there but all the background details are great.

Def decided what I hope to see happen to Allison after reading this: Initially the Broadstone staff see her repeated slips into slave haze as a symptom of Sudden enslavement syndrome, continuing her training thinking that it will pass as thy try to balance her mind, but in the end they realize she actually has irreversible slave mind due to her extreme submissive nature and the trauma of being unexpectedly enslaved. Ultimately this leads to her purchaser altering their plans for her to a role that better suits her mindset in an epic conclusion.

Whatever you write though, definitely look forward to see how it plays out, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do a story on “The Simple Life”. Lots of potential there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slow start, strong finish

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Incredibly detailed legal slavery universe!

Interesting dilemma of a slave girl that may be too submissive and willing to sexually serve a master for the Broadstone program. What a problem for Allison to have.

Agree with me the post that an expanded story on the Simple Life is warranted. How about the Simple Life The Moms with the celebrity moms being sold for a two week FINO with the funds raised going to charity.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Excellent background on the world of legalized slavery. Loved the celebrity Pony Girl stories. Lots of great, detailed information here. So many potential stories in this world. I hope there's another story or three about Allison's time at the Broadstone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wasn't a fan of the Little Pony stuff at all personally, lol... but everything else was excellent and gives some good background on the rest of the setting for future Allison chapters, 5/5

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 3 years ago

"Interesting dilemma of a slave girl that may be too submissive and willing to sexually serve a master for the Broadstone program."

Fully agree with this, def the aspect of the story I look foward to the most...

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptralmost 3 years ago

I appreciate a general overview of the world of slave grading like anyone else. Although the whole consort and pony girl part were (in my opinion) unnecessary. But still very informative. Definitely well done. One thing that caught me off and not in a goof way is the thing about girls "juicing" their training collars. Urgh! That's just plain gross to me.

ldyslv42ldyslv42almost 3 years ago

Brie Larson developing slave mind made my day. I have never really been a pony girl fan until reading this story. Great overview of this slave universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you shouldn't call this world building prelude Allison's Descent into Slavery." The title promises an individual story. It's some good writing, but you should clearly label this as a prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always find it iffy to name-drop real life celebs in a fictional story, especially when they're basically a fuck doll and can be replaced by any attractive girl with zero alterations to the story. Either the tactic works, and the readers gets a high from imagining the female celebs in that situation, or the author doesn't quite sell it, and the story feels like an incoherent wet dream from a kid who just hit puberty. For me, this one just barely passes muster.

Also, I'm actually kinda impressed that you touched on (however briefly) how the slave-crazed social changes propagated down to kids. I mean, it was barely two sentences, but that's two sentences more than most stories which basically act as though kids are stored in a separate, isolated dimension until they come of age and can be featured in the story without violating the "18+ characters" rule.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Very I nteresting start to create a legal framework for slavery. I find it quite enlightening that you focused exclusively on female enslavement after that.

I have my own unpublished history of the 34th Amendment which I needed to get a consistent worldview for my stories . I appreciated the reader comment about using a different name were I to publish it to the non-erotic category.

I agree with the reader who has qualms about name drops celebs.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Slave World

The narrative presents the legal, social, educational, and psychological background of a brave new world of slavery. Slavery is so attractive that in some quarters people line up to sign up.

Imposed upon conquered peoples or people hunted down and trapped, historical slavery was rarely if ever voluntary. The illusion was on the owner who might have preferred to believe slaves loved him and enslavement as well.

Here the illusion is hoisted upon the prospective slave by society largely through the educational process . In fairness to the author. The illusion may last until the collar is locked and the branding iron sears the newly minted slaves butt.

While I might have preferred to see these concepts introduced through a plotted story. The backdrop could be worked into the story of the filming of an investigative report from Cindy Lou or an interview of Dr Sheldon and Walker about the upcoming release of a new psychological case study.

Nonetheless, the narrative is well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I got to the end of the first page of exposition and couldn't take it any more. That's no way to start a story.

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc2 months ago

I'll have to spend four hours of my life this summer watching Ms Swift performing her Eras tour. I guess I'll imagine her with slave jewelry if it gets too boring.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

How about a story about the my little pony-girl movie or it`s sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...