Allison's Descent into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Federal Uniform Slave Code contained a section covering Protective Enslavements and Protective Enslavement Emergency Protective Orders (EPO) for individuals twenty-five and younger who displayed "slave tendencies" that made them likely to voluntarily self-enslave or enter into unfavorable contracts with body attachments. Relatives, primarily parents, were allowed to enslave loved ones under this section for up to five years with resale only permitted with judicial approval. The federal code delegated the definition of "slave tendencies" to the states along with the procedures for authorization of a Protective Enslavement and Protective Enslavement EPO. In most states, a young woman diagnosed with the self-enslavement syndrome psychological disorder by a certified slave psychologist/psychiatrist automatically fell within the meaning of the slave tendencies statutory requirement.

There were a number of factors that actuaries used when calculating the period of indenture to guarantee that an outstanding loan would be paid. One was inclusion of a no-international clause prohibiting sale or transportation outside the United States, which rendered the person less valuable, in turn leading to a longer period of indenture. Some countries did not recognize terms limiting the period of indenture. A slave with a five-year period of indenture if sold internationally to, for example Japan or Saudi Arabia, where all enslavements are for life, had their five-year indenture becomes a lifetime of slavery. These no-international clauses were required in Texas for any felony diversion indentures or misdemeanor criminal enslavements. Judges had the discretion to include them in felony criminal enslavements.

Another significant factor in these loans was one's slave grade; the better the grade for young women the shorter the period of indenture required to guarantee the loan. There are eight slave quality grades: Prime, Choice, Select, Standard, Commercial, Utility, Cutter and Canner with three values for each grade. For example the highest grade is Prime and a slave could grade out as Prime plus, Prime or Prime minus. The grades are based on two main criteria: the appearance or physical attributes of the slave, and the level of slave heat or arousal the slave demonstrates during the grading process.

Official slave grades by licensed and certified professionals were the most valued and were required for most loan applications while optional for all job and college admissions applications. Many colleges and universities used a slave grade as one criteria for student loan eligibility upon acceptance into the institution. A Prime, or even Choice plus, slave grade for a young woman was a ticket to success opening employment and educational opportunities. In many regions it became a rite of passage to get slave graded upon turning eighteen. For many free women a Prime slave grade was a status symbol that gave her, and her husband or boyfriend, bragging rights over rivals.

Many free women voluntarily submitted to branding from prestigious slave markets with reputations for selling high quality pleasure sluts especially if the brand identified their Prime status. In Texas countless women sought the esteemed badge of a Sandy Foot Girl at the Big D slave market since that institution only allowed women with a Prime grade to wear their distinctive brand. This was a status symbol which few women could attain and they proudly flaunted it when appropriate.

The official slave grading procedure includes the women performing their slave yoga block moves as part of the grading progression where they exhibit the submissive sensuality; often confirmed by a wet dripping pussy identifying them as "slave hot" as they move from one slave yoga position to the next. A robust block routine demonstrating slave heat often sets the tone for the rest of the evaluation. Thus, cementing the importance of strong slave yoga skills for all women seeking a Prime or Choice slave grade.

Slave yoga classes started out as an exercise program targeted for female slaves, a way to make them more agile, centered, and compliant while igniting their slave heat. Pleasure sluts performing slave yoga were often touching themselves, often to climax, as they practiced their moves; otherwise known as block moves. Slaves preparing for the auction block practiced these sequences for hours making their block routine look graceful and effortless while highlighting their sexual arousal, often referred to as slave heat.

Free women and slave pleasure sluts alike regularly used slave yoga as a form of sexual foreplay targeting their master, mistress, husband, fiancé or boyfriends with their moves. These women performed their routines for the benefit of their partners while also revving up their own sexual excitement. Women used slave yoga in this manner well into their fifties.

Slave yoga, besides being excellent exercise, mentally conditioned women to be slaves. It incorporated yoga's mental exercises by substituting traditional yoga mantras with slave mantras that augmented the repetition exercises used to break in female slaves. Performed in the nude slave yoga transformed the drills into conditioned responses where slaves practiced their slavery using imagery, visualizing sexually serving their master or mistress. In this way slave yoga re-programed the woman's mind so that she internalized her slavery, came to see her slavery as natural, identifying as a slave and not her former free self.

Slave yoga was developed and even taught to girls in high schools and colleges across the nation. In the state of Texas all women were required to complete a one hundred twenty-hour slave yoga physical education class senior year as a high school graduation requirement. Students could enroll in high school slave yoga upon becoming eighteen in Texas with most schools offering the course in the spring quarter or in summer school. The class had a minimum of ninety hours of practical exercise, thirty hours of home study and a course final consisting of passing an individualized auction block routine.

Students were issued standard one-and-a-half-inch width black leather training collars if they could not afford to purchase their own for wear during slave yoga classes. Most girls purchased their own training collars, keeping them for personal use after completing the course requirements. Often these collars emitted a distinct odor from the accumulated sweat of the owner during practice.

The tradition of "Juicing" these training collars was common in Texas where young women often practicing Slave yoga naked at home would rub the collars in their sopping wet cunts, soaking their pussy juices into the collars adding their distinct aroma to the collar. When training in groups, women juiced their collars in their training partner's wet snatches soaking up additional vaginal fluids adding to the panoply of fragrances emitted from the collars. Students regularly traded their collars overnight with friends for additional juicing with the goal of developing a strong, overpowering fragrance.

These collars over time due to sweat and juicing emitted a heady bouquet of aromas that enhanced the conditioning inherent in slave yoga. The perfumes of sex emitted from the properly juiced collar, especially when enhanced by the moisture from the sweat of the wearer, complemented the use of imagery by the woman as they visualized sexually serving their master or mistress. While these women moved from position to position the odors wafting from around their necks helped them imagine the taste of their master's cock in their mouths, feel the ridges of his hard prick penetrating their needy cunts, and being pinned to the ground as they are penetrated by his cock or her strapon all the while living their sexual servitude in their minds.

The slave yoga requirement could be completed during a student's senior year in high school or within one year of turning eighteen. High school diplomas were revoked for failure to timely complete this educational requisite. Universities and colleges in order to ensure that their students met this obligation offered this block of instruction in order to maintain their state accreditation.

Although these courses were conducted fully clothed in high school it was common for these students to practice fully nude in their bedrooms with their friends as they masturbated pretending to be slaves performing their block moves at auction. It is rumored that many students were able to earn extra credit for performing their original block routine nude and collared where the evaluator awarded additional points for quality orgasms and vaginal moisture levels. It should be noted in the state of Texas all slave yoga courses in college were taught in the nude and open to the public to promote realism. This incentivized most young women to complete this requirement while in high school.

*****

The Texas criminal justice system evolved over the years with the advent of slavery. Prior to criminal slavery the state spent a large portion of the annual budget on the imprisonment and rehabilitation of criminals. The prisons and local jails were overpopulated. Criminals released on parole or probation required reentry programs to address drug addiction, employment and housing. As there were never sufficient resources for effective reentry programs Texas suffered from a high recidivism rate. Many in the public believed the system had evolved into a revolving door where criminals only received a slap on the wrist committing crimes with impunity.

The introduction of criminal slavery reduced both costs and recidivism. Prison and jail populations plummeted as convicted criminals were processed within days or weeks to auction houses for sale with many of the most violent sold overseas never to return. The need for expensive re-entry programs was eliminated since drug addiction was now addressed in obedience school. Corporal punishment, often public, further reduced the recidivism rates. Felons were publicly branded for life with the circle-star brand of a criminal slave on their right buttock.

Some defendants received felony diversion consisting of a period of voluntary indenture and a smaller, less visible smaller circle-star brand placed between the cheeks on the sensitive skin right next to their anus. These cases were dismissed upon completion of the period of indenture resulting in no felony conviction on record and with the indenture listed as voluntary in the National Slave Registry. Proceeds from the sale were used to pay victim restitution for economic loss with the remainder going to the state.

Defendants convicted of particularly heinous crimes such as murder, rape and child molestation were subject to additional brands on their foreheads. Much like the scarlet letter from yesteryear criminal slaves received a circle "R" for rapist, circle "M" for murder and a circle "CM" for child molesters.

Public punishment was used to not only hold the offenders accountable but also make an example to the community as a whole of what happens to you when convicted of certain crimes or were repeat offenders to incentivize a law abiding lifestyle for the citizens of Texas. No longer were felons housed in prisons, provided with expensive treatment programs, exercise yards and conjugal visits. Now they were publicly branded, whipped and then enslaved, all usually within weeks of their conviction.

Bailiffs received advanced training in corporal punishment and branding as slaves needed punishment without any lasting damage to retain their value. Unwarranted scarring reduced the amount the slave would bring at auction, and the state wanted to maximize the revenue from criminal slavery, especially women designated as future pleasure sluts.

Victim, public and law enforcement atonement sessions were additional sentencing options available to judges who determined the number, duration and location of the sessions at sentencing. All atonement sessions were done under the supervision of a bailiff with Insta STD tests available at a fee along with free condoms and mandatory lubricants. Offenders performing public atonement were placed in stockades or similar devices making all holes available for public use. The public was also authorized to spank the offenders on their buttocks using only their hands.

Law enforcement atonement was introduced for policy reasons involving good morale and discipline in the jails by preventing bailiffs, deputies and custodial officers from pulling an inmate slave aside for impromptu sex and resultant safety issues. Now there were regularly scheduled atonement sessions in the facility enhancing both institutional security and morale.

Victim atonement sessions, which the victim was authorized to video record for future use, were done in private in atonement rooms in the courthouse. Like public atonement the offender was secured in a stockade or similar device with all holes available for use. Victims were authorized to invite family members or friends to these sessions and were authorized the use of crops, canes, paddles, floggers and whips under the watchful supervision of the assigned bailiff to insure they did not get carried away.

One domestic violence victim invited a number of her girlfriends, each armed with rather large strap-on dildos which were all put to good use. Due to the vibrating clitoral pads on the dildos these girls often drove the dildos deep into the new slave's colon as they ground their clits against the pads and orgasmed, much to the slave's dismay. The kindly bailiff provided blocks of instruction on the proper use of the available implements of pain with practical application exercises during the session. The proper use of the riding crop for testicle lashes was the most popular that day.

Most misdemeanor offenses resulted in fines, community service, atonement sessions and forms of private or public corporal punishment that allowed these individuals to avoid criminal enslavement. In these situations the defendants were sentenced and escorted by the bailiff to a private punishment room where they were stripped, whipped and walked out of the courthouse after gaining a few welts as a reminder of what could have been.

Texas law mandated public corporal punishment for all driving under the influence convictions with mandatory enslavement for repeat offenders due to the inherent public safety risk for this particular offense. Statutes mandated public atonement and punishment for misdemeanor sex offenders with many facing the possibility of enslavement.

The public now associated pain and humiliation with the criminal justice system leading to increased civility by a more law abiding public. Texas now had one of the most efficient criminal justice systems in the nation coupled with a much lower crime rate as recidivism plummeted.

The effective imposition of corporal punishment became an art form. Private auction houses began offering branding and public punishment services to slave owners. You could now buy your slave, have it receive a distinctive brand from the auction house and get it professionally disciplined all for a fee. A scalding hot branding iron applied to a new slave's naked body drove home the vital lesson that you are now chattel livestock and no longer a free person.

*****

Cottage industries sprung up due to slavery that drove large segments of the economy. Auction houses, slave stores, full service slave markets, specialized slave equipment emporiums, slave training and equestrian centers, grooming centers, and educational systems sprung up across the country. Employment options for free citizens evolved with new good paying jobs in the slave economy while the economies of scale transitioned low paying manual labor jobs to slave labor.

Slave livestock was readily available either through large auction houses or local slave stores. Human Commodities International (HCI) had auction houses throughout North America regularly moving the supply of slave livestock to meet demand in different markets and selling anything from Prime pleasure sluts to batches of Commercial slaves sold in clusters.

Many slave markets offered distinctive logos identifying where the slave was purchased. Much like Mercedes and Tesla had distinctive badges on their cars denoting quality, many high end slave markets followed suit. The Big D Livestock and Slave Market in Dallas, home of the "Sandy Foot Girl" trademark, specialized in selling slave pussy graded as either Prime or Choice with a reputation for producing the finest pleasure sluts in the nation. Only pleasure sluts graded Prime and sold at the Big D could receive the prestigious Big D badge burned into their skin denoting their high quality and value. The Longhorn Slave Market in Houston, was fast becoming another popular national brand with a reputation for producing high quality pleasure sluts.

Many societal norms also changed, from the institution of marriage to the pornography industry. No longer did porn actresses have to try to "act" during slave girl, rape, bondage or whipping scenes. Now they used actual slaves as the "victims". Unwilling, screaming, crying, virgin slaves could be gangbanged and whipped on film for profit. One indie film titled "Here Cums the Judge" starred a former judge criminally enslaved for sexual misconduct reenacting the scene that led to his arrest. He was then pegged repeatedly by women depicting former victims of his excesses in a victim atonement session. Illegal prostitution was all but eliminated due to the legal use of slaves as sex workers.

Public sex became much more prevalent. Prior to slavery public nudity and sex were illegal. Now there were naked collared slaves everywhere. Almost anywhere you went, whether in a bar, country club, city parks or a professional ball game, you would see a slave drop to their knees and orally service a free person.

From dog shows to horse racing equivalent slave events were created. The famous Westminster Dog Show now hosts the Westminster Slave Pet Show with a wide variety of categories from best in show, best in breed to body types with best in the "Spinner" and "Voluptuous" categories. This type of slave pet play developed into a niche market with a small, but avid following.

Horse racing and equestrian events led to the development of ponygirl/boy shows and races that became wildly popular quickly expanding from a cottage industry to a national and international pastime. ponygirl/boy training centers such as the Silver Lake Harness School, the top rated harness racing school in Texas and the Lone Oak Equestrian Academy, the similarly top rated school for dressage, showmanship and vault jumping, sprung up across the country. Successful Silver Lake graduates were adorned with the prestigious horseshoe with a star in the middle and Lone Oak graduates with that school's distinctive intertwined horseshoes with three stars brand that could be located on the thigh, buttock, and back or between the cheeks.

As ponygirl popularity grew, creative individuals found ways to capitalize on the craze. Hasbro launched the wildly successful franchise "My Little ponygirl: Friendship is Magic," marketing cute girly ponygirl toys and cartoons with a target demographic of young girls and their parents. Many little girls dreamed of growing up to be ponygirls, much to the amusement of their parents. There were even youth leagues for aspiring ponygirls. The franchise quickly became a cultural and internet phenomenon with many male fans between thirteen and thirty-five creating a large fan base and a multitude of creative works, fan sites, cosplay and conventions.

This sensation culminated in a live action movie with many prominent actresses vying for leading roles, much like in the Marvel super hero franchise. The PG-13 rated movie starred some prominent feminists such as Oscar winner Brie Larsen in the role of Rainbow Dash, Shailene Woodley as Fluttershy, Emily Ratajkowski as Rarity, Margot Robbie as Pinkie Pie, and Kate Upton as Applejack with lesser roles going to Hailey Baldwin, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and Taylor Swift who also did the original soundtrack. All ponygirl actresses signed lucrative Texas FINO slave contracts making all the required public nudity legal that covered, or better put uncovered, their training at Lone Oak Equestrian Academy through filming. The contracts contained fine print that they either ignored, did not read or looked forward to enjoying.