Allison's Descent into Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
438 Followers

Cindy Lou interviewed the young man as he was being placed in the stockade for his first two hour session and somehow got him to say "Hi Mom" right before his virginity was taken. Ten minutes later he was crying for his mommy as Cindy Lou described a line of over twenty men waiting for their turn. After forty-five minutes he came while getting a hand job and being spit roasted in the stockade. The reporter continued the interview pointing out to the unhappy young man that he just orgasmed while getting fucked in the ass and swallowing a load of cum, asking the young man, "Who's your Daddy" to the jeers of the raucous crowd. The ratings success of that interview propelled Cindy Lou to her very own SCN weekly show.

The sport of "cropgasm" was also introduced by Cindy Lou Austin when during an interview with Bailiff Bob Turner, he bet her dinner and "dessert" that he could make convicted drunk driver and suburban MILF, twenty eight year old Wendy Abbot, orgasm while being publicly whipped with a riding crop. Wendy was a former Longhorn cheerleader who married her college sweetheart from the football team. She was strung to the holding pole waiting for her whipping. Unbeknownst to Bailiff Bob, Wendy was a legendary squirter often teased by her fellow cheerleaders after letting loose one evening while the girls were practicing their naked slave yoga.

For most people the connotation of whipping is horrific. They visualize only the most egregious examples which are usually where somebody's skin is flayed from their body repeatedly causing serious injuries resulting in permanent visible scars.

Most people outside of the BDSM world are not aware of the difference between good pain and bad pain. Bob Turner was keenly aware of this distinction. He had noticed that after two children Wendy had managed to maintain her figure, her D cup rack standing firm with some sag. She kept her bush trimmed to a small landing strip over her bald cunt which was wet with arousal. He believed she was one of the sixty percent of women with submissive fantasies and the erotic nature of being tied up naked and vulnerable was making her slave hot. He suspected she still practiced her slave yoga hoping to play fantasy slave sex games with her husband.

Bob Turner understood that the same neurotransmitter that helps control the brain's reward and pleasure centers, dopamine, is also active in the body's chemical reactions that make us feel pain. Understanding how the body reacts physically to pain and pleasure coupled with this mental component of getting inside the woman's head allowed him and a growing number of bailiffs to bring women to orgasm during public whippings. This informal inside the bailiff community competition was about to get national exposure.

Bob Turner knew that you always start and end with rubbing the woman's skin because the rubbing personalizes what becomes an intimate erotic experience for her. The rubbing away the pain from a crop strike feels good and is pleasurable. When you slap that or another spot after the rubbing it goes from pleasure to pleasurable pain with a slight feel good sting. Then you go back to the rubbing after the slap, which helps to take the sting away replacing it with pleasure again but leaving them wanting to feel the pleasurable sting again. You then repeat this process, highlighting the woman's erogenous zones.

There was a mental aspect of the process that Bob used to get inside their heads before and during the whipping, fondly nicknamed "whip whispering". With sixty percent of women having submissive fantasies coupled with the erotic nature of being tied up naked and vulnerable most are open to suggestion. Talking suggestively to them during the process only enhances their arousal. Thus by using the rub, slap, rub process while talking suggestively to these women he would bring them to an involuntary orgasm.

Knowing all this Bob negotiated with Cindy Lou live on air as he set up favorable ground rules for the contest that allowed him to fondle Wendy's vagina prior to the whipping to prime her arousal, getting her slave hot, to whisper in her ear during the entire process, to rub the crop and touch her anywhere but the vaginal/anal crescent while he administered the thirty blows.

Wendy's pussy was a leaking sieve by the time Bailiff Bob had her strung up. He started with a few blows to her buttocks, after each blow rubbing away the pain from each buttock with his hand while whispering that she was going to cum for the crowd like the slave hot slut that she was. He struck her stomach followed by hand rubbing while he whispered how her breathing showed how much she really liked it. He traced the crop on the underside of her impressive breasts sporting rock hard nipples and trailing the crop around her back.

The whole time Bob was walking around her whispering in her ear telling her she was slave hot and was going to orgasm in front of the crowd. He then whipped the underside of her right breast, rubbed away the pain followed by a blow to the inside of her upper inner right thigh and again rubbed away the pain. He ran the crop from her thigh to her buttocks around to her stomach and up to her breasts. The crop circled her breasts culminating with each nipple. He then struck her left nipple and proceeded to "rub" away the pain by gently sucking on her nipple with his mouth.

Wendy was strung up, listening to the jeers of the crowd, eyes tearing up in frustration, panting, pussy juice dripping down both thighs, on the verge of orgasm. "I cannot cum now, no, you can hold it in" she thought to herself. Next thing she knew she felt a sharp blow to the right nipple immediately followed by a blow directly on her clitoris as Bailiff Bob whispered in her ear, "cum for me, slut."

"No!" she shrieked, as she arched her back and squirted five feet to her front as the earth shook screaming out a loud, to the crowd's cheers.

"That's one cropgasm, double or nothing?" shouted Bailiff Bob from the stage while turning to Cindy Lou.

"You're on," she shouted back realizing that she had a ratings hit.

Cindy Lou owed Bailiff Bob five dinners and a lot of "dessert" by the time he was done. Rumor has it that Bob used his trusty riding crop to collect his just "dessert" from Cindy Lou, much to her delight.

The whipping culminated with Bob striking Wendy on the clitoris on the thirtieth blow, triggering yet another tidal wave of pleasure. With the frenzy triggered he rammed the riding crop handle into her cunt and proceeded to fuck her with the handle increasing the intensity and duration of the climax as she road it out screaming with her back arched squirting all over the riding crop handle. The audio then caught Wendy telling Bailiff Bob while he walked her back to her holding pole that these were the most intense climaxes she had ever experienced leading to another ratings bonanza for Cindy Lou.

The sport of cropgasm was born with SCN creating Thursday Night Cropgasm hosted by Cindy Lou Austin in collaboration with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (DOCJ). The judicial counsel modified the sentencing guidelines increasing the number of defendants eligible for cropping.

The judicial council added five to twenty blows to the buttocks using a cane, flogger, paddle or hand, to be applied right after the cropping or at a later date if no other flogging was ordered. This was done due in part to public outcry that for some this was not punishment and did not deter crime. This viewpoint had some validity when Billy Jean Wilson stole a pair of panties to get arrested and begged the judge for a double cropping by Bailiff Bob. For the vast majority of women the shame of being strung up and whipped to public orgasms was a humiliation to be avoided.

*****

Medical science evolved adapting to the new slave society. A whole new medical system was needed for the slave livestock. Veterinary clinics and hospitals were established to treat this population. The Samson Clinic and the Spartacus Clinic, the largest slave medical facilities in Dallas and Houston respectively, provided 24/7 emergency room and surgery facilities.

Davis Technologies introduced the Insta STD testing system three years ago. It sold a low cost smartphone attachment utilizing a pin prick on the finger, similar to insulin testing systems, providing for three minute test results on the user's smartphone for any STD. The client was charged five dollars per test. The Insta STD testing system revolutionized the slave brothel, sex industry, and criminal atonement along with the sexual interactions in general. Now a citizen had an option, wear a condom or pay for the five dollar Insta STD test fee.

Unique mental health conditions related to slavery resulted in specialization in slave psychology with specific licensing requirements. Slave psychologists and psychiatrists had the same medical training with the additional requirement that they must have been enslaved for a minimum of one hundred and eighty days. Renowned Slave Psychiatrist Dr. Nicola "Nikki" Sheldon at the Samson Clinic had voluntarily indentured for six months to meet these strict licensing requirements. The book she co-authored with Dr. Harold Walker, "Psychological Impact of Slavery" examined new psychological disorders such as sudden enslavement syndrome, overactive slave heat, self-enslavement syndrome and slave mind became required reading in most psychology courses.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 6th Edition (DSM-6) is the diagnostic tool published by the American Psychiatric Association serving as the principal authority for psychiatric diagnoses and treatment recommendations. It now contains a Human Livestock section for slave specific disorders such as self-enslavement syndrome, sudden enslavement syndrome and slave mind. There is also a section covering conditions for future study that includes overactive slave heat and other proposed disorders undergoing further study.

Slave mind develops over time. It is a transformative process starting when a woman loses her clothes as forced nudity is a powerful loss of status. Slave mind is the end result of slave yoga, slave speak (speech), enslavement, sale by auction and obedience training coupled with constant reinforcement that can take months to fully develop. These individuals lose their sense of self, they no longer have personal dreams and goals, and they exist solely to serve their masters.

Dr. Sheldon described slave mind in the following passage from her book, "The slave internalizes his or her slavery, comes to see that slavery as natural, identifying as a slave and not his or her former free self. When a slave, especially a female, succumbs to slave mind she develops positive feelings towards her master along with a dependence on the master who runs the slave's life making all of the decisions for them. The obedient slave develops a belief in the humanity of the master who cares for her; she ceases to perceive the master as a threat. The slave often feels safest while existing within the parameters of the routine daily existence of slavery."

Slave mind is much like the Stockholm syndrome, but in a slavery context where the slave identifies and attaches, or bonds, positively with their masters. Individuals enslaved for long periods of time, five to ten years or more, may never fully transition back to their former free selves or identities.

Sudden enslavement syndrome can occur naturally during an abrupt or rapid transition from free person to slave. It is a psychological survival mechanism where the formerly free person becomes inherently subservient and obedient, abruptly developing slave mind without the obedience training and follow-on conditioning. The struggle between the formally free person's identity and the new slave identity that is emerging is often confusing for a new slave until the two personas achieve balance. It may feel at times like the slave has multiple personalities while their mind adjusts to their new reality. Natural submissives are more susceptible to sudden enslavement syndrome.

Pleasure sluts suffering from either slave mind or sudden enslavement syndrome are often referred to as slave stupid. It is a slang term used to describe the pleasure sluts reduced capacity for logical thought, sometimes regressing to a blissful childlike state, making it easier for her to live the life of a sex slave. The slave is now synchronized with the sexual needs of her master, maintaining her slave heat so as to always be ready to perform while focusing on always being prepared to please her master. Often feeling neglected and unfulfilled if she is unable to sexually service her master multiple times a day for that is what gives her joy. A slave stupid pleasure slut's self-esteem and self-worth is solely determined by her ability to sexually satisfy her master or mistress.

Many slaves designated as pleasure sluts utilize techniques designed to raise their arousal level by achieving a trance-like or hypnotic state. These methods enable them to ignite their slave heat so that they are wet and ready to please a master while heightening their ability to achieve more orgasms themselves, increasing both the slave's pleasure and that of their master. Some slaves call it slave haze; a mystical mental state that a slave can slip into when they truly embrace their slave soul. It happens when the slave releases themselves from their burdens and lives the moment to please their master. Everything just feels right and the slave feels as if doing the bidding of their master is the best idea ever. Some pleasure sluts suffering from slave mind happily live in a perpetual state of slave haze while other stronger minded slaves developed the ability to transition in and out of this trance-like state while sexually servicing their master.

*****

The description of the Texas FINO indenture comes from two of Carl Bradford's stories "Trying on a Collar" and "Extraordinary Talent". The extraordinary talent indenture was introduced by Joe Doe in his story "Sandy Foot Girl" and expanded upon by Carl Bradford in his story "Extraordinary Talent".

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
438 Followers