Allison's Vacation Fun

Story Info
Wife on vacay has her first hotwife experience with BBC.
4k words
4.32
56.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Allison and I decided to take a vacation to Aruba. We had both been working so hard throughout the year and have barely taken any time off. We truly needed this.

We were both 33 and had been married for a little over a year, but had been together for about 4 years. We had a great relationship, she was truly my best friend and love of my life. We had a very normal sex life I would say. I wouldn't say it's anything exciting but we were both satisfied.

Allison is very beautiful. She stands only 5' 2" and weights 115 lbs. She is skinny but has perfect C cup boobs. I truly mean perfect. Her ass is quite lovely as well, it's not firm but has a perfect shape. I love how it jiggles just enough when she walks or when we have sex.

We arrived at the resort and immediately were taken back by the beauty of the resort. There were hotel towers, beach side cabanas, and huts with private plunge pools. Unfortunately, just a normal room within one of the towers is what we could afford. However, the room was still amazing.

The resort was all inclusive and we both love to drink and party so we were especially excited about that. The resort had 4 pools and allowed no kids.

The first night we were there was New Year's Eve and the resort was having a big poolside party. My wife was wearing a very tight, short white dress that showed some major cleavage and her perfect curves.

The party started around 9:30 and it was really bumping from the start. My wife and I immediately started pounding the drinks. By 11:00 we were both feeling good. We did a lot of dancing throughout the night. While dancing I kept seeing a handsome black man checking out Allison while we danced.

"I think you have a secret admirer." I said into her ear.

Allison whipped her head around to see who I was talking about.

"That hot black guy?"

"Yeah. Oh so you think he is hot?" I shot back with a smile.

"Of course" and she kissed my cheek.

The admirer was there with a woman but she didn't seem to mind his wandering eye. The guy was also quite the dancer. He really put everyone else to shame. You could tell the other women were definitely attracted to his moves.

After a while of dancing, I decided to take a quick bathroom break and get a drink. When I came back I noticed Allison was dancing with the black guy that had been checking her out. Interestingly enough, I was not jealous but started to get aroused by her dancing with another man. I watched from a distance for a bit and watched as she grinded her ass into his crotch and his hands made his way from her hips to her stomach and grazed her tits. She then turned around and put her arms around his neck and the both grinded on each other while staring intently at each other. I saw her whisper something into his ear and then she exited the dance floor and started walking in my direction.

"Hey there dancing queen." I said to her to get her attention.

"Oh my God, there you are. You have been gone for like 30 minutes. I thought you feel into the toilet."

She was pretty drunk but not sloppy. She had a slightly red face from all of her dancing.

"I have to go pee quick. I'll be right back."

I watched her walk away and kept thinking about how hot it was that she was dancing so sexually with another guy. This is very out of character for her.

While she was in the bathroom the black guy that had been dancing with my wife came over to me. He stood about 6' 2" and looked to be in amazing shape. Also he was very well dressed in resort attire. He was very clean cut but had tattoos all down both arms. He put out his hand and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Jason. I really hope you don't mind me dancing with your wife. I should have talked to her first."

He came off very polite and seemed genuine.

"Nice to meet you Jason, I'm Brady. To be honest, I didn't mind at all. This may sound weird, but it was kind of hot. She never acts like that. It was refreshing to see." I had been drinking enough so didn't care about how weird I sounded.

"Ok cool. Just didn't want to ruin a good vacation for you guys."

With my liquid courage I pressed even further. "Not at all. In fact, if you wanted to have more fun with my wife, I wouldn't protest one bit."

"You serious?" he asked with a smile. "You don't mind if I hit on her?"

"Not at all my friend. And I'm not talking about just hitting on her, if you catch my drift?"

"I definitely catch your drift. I'm here with my wife too but she's cool with me hooking up with other ladies. She just comes here to write and relax. Well I'm around for a whole week so hopefully we will bump into each other."

"Looking forward to it." I shook his hand again and he walked away.

I stood there fore a few more minutes and my wife finally came back. "Hi babe. Sorry it took so long. You know the ladies room lines."

"Not a problem. I actually got to have a chat with your dancing partner while you were in the bathroom."

"Jason? You did? What did you guys say? Are you mad?" She looked very concerned.

"He was cool. Just apologized for grinding up on you and we chatted a bit. And no, I'm not mad at all. Quite the opposite actually."

Allison looked very confused. "What do you mean quite the opposite?" She asked as she pulled me further from the dancefloor.

"I don't know. I... I... guess I thought it was kind of hot." Luckily, I was pretty drunk, otherwise this conversation never would have happened. But I still couldn't make eye contact.

Allison took a step back and her mouth opened with a smirk. "Are you saying you were turned on by watching me dance with another guy?"

"Ugh. Yes."

"Wow. I never would have thought that."

At this point I was embarrassed and ready for this conversation to be over. "Ok ok. Want to go dance more? Or call it a night?"

Allison looked at her watch. "Eh. Let's go. It's only our first night. Don't want to overdue it."

We walked back to the room in total silence but holding hands. My mind just going back to how sexy she looked dancing and grinding on another guy. It looked like she wanted to fuck him right then and there on the dance floor. The more I thought about it, the hotter I got and the harder I became.

By the time we made it to the hotel room I was at full mass. I immediately pulled Allison to me and began making out. Our tongues fighting for dominance. This was a very deep sensual kiss that we hadn't had for awhile. Her hand goes to my pants and pulls out my rock hard cock. Almost as soon I'm exposed she is down on her knees sucking me like she has never sucked me before. I couldn't help but think what she would be like sucking someone else's cock.

It wasn't long before we stripped off all of our clothes and made it to the bed. We were both extra charged up tonight. I knew why I was hot, but I am wondering why she is so hot. Is she thinking about fucking another guy too? This thought made me even hotter. We ended up 69ing and fucking in every position imaginable before I blew a big load into her hot pussy.

After our fuck session we laid there catching our breath. I was the first to break our silence. "That was interesting and amazing. I feel like we were both really into for some reason. Like more than normal. Right?"

"I completely agree. Not sure why."

I feel like we both knew why but didn't want to be the first to admit it. But the urge for me to keep this conversation going was greatly outweighing my hesitation.

"Well I know why I was extra hot tonight."

Allison turned to me, "Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"I feel kind of weird saying this but I was thinking about you and Jason. I just kept thinking about how hot you looked dancing with him. It looked like you wanted to fuck him. You just being naughty is such a turn on."

Allison was a little taken back. "For real? You weren't jealous at all?"

"Not one bit. Can I ask you something? Did you want to fuck him?

"Well..." Allison said with hesitation. "Wait, is this a trick? Like are you setting me up to see what I'll say?"

I grabbed her hand for reassurance. "Not one bit. I swear that I wouldn't be mad about any of this."

"Well then yes... I did want to fuck him. But that doesn't mean I would."

I was immediately turned on by her admission that she wanted to fuck another guy. I wanted to press even further. "Why wouldn't you?"

"Because I am married to you!"

"What if I told you that I wanted you to? Then would you?"

"God, I don't know. You really think you could handle it? Me sucking his cock like I sucked yours? Him bend me over and ramming me with his cock until I come over and over? Him coming deep inside my pussy?"

Allison's got me so sexually charged just thinking about those scenarios. I wanted all of those things to come true. "Fuck yes. I couldn't handle it. It would be so fucking hot."

She grabbed onto my hard cock. "Looks like you really do want this." Then she started sucking my dick and probably thinking about Jason's. We ended up fucking like pornstars the rest of the night.

The next morning came around and we were both feeling a tad hungover. I wondered if she would be upset with our conversation and just enjoyed the drunk talk. I honestly didn't care as it led to the best sex we have ever had.

"Good morning sweetie" she cooed as she rolled out of bed. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Then let's go grab a light breakfast and hit the beach or pool. Deal?"

"Deal."

Looks like I was in the clear and she wasn't mad at all. Surprisingly, she seemed like she was in a better mood than during our usual hangovers.

Allison put on a beautiful red bikini with a sash cover up that only barely covered her bottoms. Her hair was pulled back into a perfect ponytail. "Ready to go?"

"Absolutely"

We headed down to a little grab-n-go breakfast bar and just had a light breakfast. We wanted to save room for our day drinking that lied ahead. We had decided to hit the beach first instead of the pool. The plan was to lay out for a bit until our hangovers were completely gone then head to the swim up bar.

After a little while of laying on the beach, more hotel guests were arriving. I kept my head on a swivel looking for Jason. I wanted more interactions between him and Allison. We also noticed that some of the women were taking their tops off and laying out on the beach. I heard a woman ask the hotel server if the beach was topless and he indeed said it was. I told Allison to go topless and show off the goods but she wasn't interested. I was disappointed as she would have the best boobs out of all the women and I wanted the guys to look at her.

After 45 minutes of laying out, I finally saw Jason come down. He was not with his wife as she stayed by the pool on a laptop. I waved at Jason and he waved back. Allison caught my wave out of the corner of her eye. "Who are you waving at?"

"Jason."

Allison shot up from laying on her stomach. "Jason's here? Where?"

"Right there" as I pointed to his position. He was about 30 feet down from us.

"Oh I see him."

After a few minutes after Jason showed up, Allison had a change of heart. "Ya know, maybe I will go topless just for a bit. I don't want to get tan lines."

"Yeah that's a good idea." But I knew it was because Jason was there and she wanted him to notice her.

Allison saw Jason start to look her way and she immediately leaned up and began taking her top off. She purposely waited so he would see. It worked too. His gaze was stuck on Allison as she revealed her perfect boobs to him and the rest of the beach.

I tried to fight my arousal as I didn't want to get hard on the beach. I saw other guys ogling her boobs but I didn't care. I only cared about Jason because I felt something could actually happen between them.

Allison kept briefly looking up to make sure Jason was still watching. She was loving this attention and I was loving her relish in her naughty side.

We finally decided we should head up to the swimming pool and get some shade. We didn't want to burn on our first day. We found a nice spot at the main pool with an umbrella. A server came and took our orders so we could start our day drinking.

I had noticed that Jason was talking with his wife. They seemed happy enough, but I didn't care to examine their relationship. Not long after, I saw Jason walking our way. Allison noticed too as she started to perk up.

"Hi you guys. Staying cool?"

I answered first. "Trying to. It is hot as hell out here."

"It sure is. You guys want to join me at the swim up bar?"

"Actually I am good right here with my drink and shade." I turn to Allison. "Why don't you go ahead. Don't make the man drink alone."

Allison smiled. "Sure. I could use a dip."

Jason put his hand out for Allison to take. She grabbed it and off they went. I watched them as they made their way to the swim up bar. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. They both sat in a spot that I could clearly see which was perfect. The bar was kind of crowded but no one was paying any attention to them.

As they keep drinking, I can see them really hitting it off. Like a couple on a first date. He would make her laugh, he would touch her leg or her lower back, she would playfully splash him. The feeling of jealously never hit me, only arousal. I was laser focused on them.

"Hi. Excuse me."

I looked up from my gaze. It was Jason's wife. "Oh hi. How are you?

"I'm good. My name is Sherri. I'm Jason's wife."

"Hi, I'm Brady. Allison's husband."

"It sure seems like they are having fun together. Is this your first time with something like this?"

I felt a tad confused. "Something like this?" I asked.

"Yeah. Letting your wife be with another man?"

"Oh yeah. Yes it is. Quite the adventure." As I nervously laugh.

"Well, I am going to let you in on a little secret. I love to watch Jason fuck other girls. But I don't like to be in the room with him. So, we have rigged up our hotel room with various small cameras. I'll send you the link and you can watch if that's where it leads."

I felt uneasy about watching people that didn't know were being watched but the thought of seeing Allison fuck this black stud was too good to pass us. "Yes please." I then gave her my email for the link to watch the show. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. Enjoy." Sherri then walked away.

I then realized that neither Jason nor Allison saw my interaction with Sherry. "Phew" I thought to myself.

As the 2 love birds were drinking and carrying on, so was I. The more I drank, the more aroused I got. Allison finally made her way from the pool to use the restroom. "Hey sweetie. You sure you don't want to join us? I feel bad that you've been up here alone."

"No I am totally fine. I love watching the show." I said with a big grin.

"Ok well Jason invited both of us to his private villa that his has with a private plunge pool. Want to join us?"

My arousal has peaked. "No that's ok. Go ahead though. I really don't mind." I shot Allison a wink. "Have as much fun as you want."

Allison laughed. "Get over yourself. I'm not going to fuck him."

I doubted that but just nodded.

When Allison got back from the bathroom, Jason made his way out of the pool and met her. They both waved and watched her amazing ass walk away. I then walked as fast as I could to our hotel room so I could watch the show. As soon as I got to the room I found the link and I could see about 10 different cameras. Luckily I was able to hook my laptop up to the big screen TV for maximum view pleasure. They have a great camera system. It comes equipped with zooming and sound.

About 5 minutes later I saw Jason and Allison enter his villa. It was a beautiful room. They must have a lot of money I thought to myself. Jason kindly was showing Allison around for a few minutes and then it happened.

"Here's the bedroom."

"Wow. This is amazing. Much nicer than my room." She responded with a giggle.

Jason then took Allison's hand and pulled her tight. He tattooed, muscular black body towered over Allison's tiny frame. They briefly stared into each other eye's until Jason moved in for a kiss. She reached behind his head to pull in in tighter. Their lips and tongues smacking so loud that the camera mic can pick it up.

Jason's hands pull on Allison's tied bottoms and they hit the floor. His hands move to squeeze her ass. Meanwhile, Allison's hand is down Jason's swimsuit jerking him off.

Allison broke their kiss to speak. "Oh my God, I've wanted to fuck you since I saw you last night." Then immediately went back to their deep kissing. And soon Jason unties Allison's top to reveal her amazing boobs. He starts sucking on her nipples and playfully biting them.

With his hands on Allison's ass he picks her up and takes her closer to the bed. He sets her down and bends her over. "Fuck I have wanted to taste you all fucking day" he says as he gives her a little spank. Just then I can see Jason licking Allison's holes. I have never licked her ass before but she seemed to be loving it.

"Lick my fucking ass Jason! Fuck that feels so good."

Jason then forcefully moved her onto your back and began making out with her wet pussy. Allison's hand grabs the back of Jason's head to shove his face deeper into her pussy. "I'm going to fucking come. Oh.. oh... oh... ah... don't fucking stop! I'm going to come on your tongue! Ahhhh!" Allison let out her orgasm.

"I want to suck on that big fucking cock." Allison jumps on all fours on the bed and Jason removes his swimsuit. A massive, rock hard, black cock jumped out. I was amazed at the size and wondered if she could suck it. Allison spit on her hand and began stroking it as they gazed into each other's eyes with uncontrollable lust. Then she slowly opened her mouth and began sucking it. She couldn't take much of it but she looked so fucking hot sucking it.

"Oh fuck baby. You feel so good. You like my big fucking cock?"

"I fucking love it." Then began sucking it. Allison sucked his cock for about 5 good minutes.

"I have to fuck you Allison." Jason then got on top of Allison.

"God I want you so bad. But start slow. Your cock is so fucking big." Allison said with excitement but a hint of nervousness.

One of the cameras had a perfect view of his big cock easing into her awaiting cunt. As his head disappears I can see Allison's eyes open wide and a let's out a moan. Jason moves in to kiss her and they begin another hot makout session while he slowly moves his rod in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm... give me all of Jason."

Jason then started pushing all of himself into your tight hole. Thrusting in and out slowly but beginning to pick up pace. All the while they keep kissing so deeply. His hands moving all over her body. From her boobs to her ass.

After a few minutes, Jason really starts picking up the pace. He starts slamming his cock into Allison. They are not longer able to hold their kiss as their bodies are moving too much.

"Fuck yes. Fuck me with that black cock!" Allison yelled out. I have never seen her fuck like this before. "I'm fucking coming again... don't' stop... don't' stop. Fuck me, fuck me!"

After another orgasm, Jason then grabs Allison's leg and turns her over onto all fours. He starts fucking so hard from behind. "Fuck me Jason. Fuck me!" Jason then reaches round and begins rubbing Allison's clit while he fucks her. She ends up coming again.

I soon can see Jason start to tense up. "Fuck Allison. I'm going to come."

"Come inside me! I want to feel your cum in my pussy!"

Jason gets deep and let's his seed into my wife's pussy.

"Oh I can feel your cum. Keep filling me up!" Jason gave a few final pumps into Allison and held his cock inside her.

"I can feel it coming out" Allison said. There must be a lot.

"Oh it's quite the mess" Jason said exhausted. He then pulled out and laid onto his back. "Allison, you are fucking amazing girl."

12