Allison's Vacation Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of breath Allison responds. "Jason, that was the best fuck I've ever had. I needed that." She rolls over and they begin to makeout a little bit. "But, I should go check on my husband. I told him I wasn't going to fuck you. But I think he knew I was going to."

"He for sure did." Jason said laughing.

Allison then goes to the bathroom to clean all the cum from her pussy. "Oh my God this is so much. It wont stop coming out."

"Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

Allison collects her pieces of the bikini, ties them on and walks to give Jason a goodbye kiss. "Hopefully we get to do this more before we leave."

"Me too. Bye love."

I'm in awe. My wife just fucked a hung black guy like a porn star. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to fuck her. I texted her phone and told her to come to our room. As soon as she walked in you could tell she had been good and fucked. Not to mention she had a wet stain in her bottoms from his cum leaking out.

I just threw her on the bed, ripped her bottoms off and fucked her recently fucked pussy. She was so stretched out and extra wet from the mix of their juices. I lasted about 1 minute before I too unloaded into my wife.

"So I guess you figured out I fucked him?"

"Um... yeah."

"I love you."

"I love you too."


12