All Comments on 'Allison's Vacation Fun'

by shannonkimbel

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How droll.

Another hotwife/slut out after a BBC. Could you be any less original? Why would her brain dead husband be excited, unless the impending divorce excites him? She shows him, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. She also demonstrates a rather cavalier disregard for sexually transmitted diseases. It's a given that her husband has no pride or self respect, but you'd think even a moron would have a sense of self preservation and wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. Even for a fictional story this was just ludicrous.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This twit just posted a real winner. A whorewife and cuck with a mythical bbc will make a splash in LW.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Just another pile of garbage, I despair about the future of mankind if this “husband” is supposed to be a good example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Take the racist shit to IR with the other racists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Love You ???

Sooooo you love your wife and are so happy that you can make her happy letting her fuck someone who gives her the best fuck of her life ? You have been married a year ? Wow very happy marriage ahead , at least for your wife .......

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Shannon

First let me say congratulations on your first/second story as you posted two today.

Now for some constructive criticism. You should have put this in I/R if Allison was going to be the only one getting fucked. Fetish if you are going to have Brady watch and jerk off. If you want to post in L/W you should have had Brady and Sherri fucking also. Read the tag, if you aren't going to BTB then be generous to the hubby also.

To do well here, don't just write your fetishes, write to your readers, that's why there are so many different categories. If you are going to write in first person, watch out bouncing back and forth between past and present tense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

What a useless day in LW. At least I'll have more time for other things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really like your story don’t let the haters get to you

So good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another shit day in loving wives

willing cuckoldry garbage. 1*, Hot wife=garbage every time. I'd like to see just one day with something decent to read in this category. 90% garbage daily, maybe if one is lucky the other 10% is worthwhile. Don't hold your breath. Why does this category attract so many fetish writers? You do know there is a category for your garbage, don't you? Only sick sewer rats would favor willing cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- so good

You're a cuck aren't you? That's what this category needed, another cuck writer. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the wimpy cuck and his whore not much of a story

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
Ok, I'm going in the water

Congratulations on posting your first stories.

I gave you a 4 because you did well with what you presented. The whole incident is rather shallow and brief, so there is little character development, nor do you deal with any of the aftermath from this 'noncharacteristic' behavior. But that's fine for new writers; you can't start out writing sagas.

The cardinal rule of porn stories: make the woman hot, and the sex hotter. You did fine with both, even if the action was perfunctory.

Don't let the category Nazis get you down. LW is a catchall for women in committed relationships having sex with someone other than their partner. IR would also have been an appropriate choice; but if you put it in Fetish, it would have been buried. And Erotic Couplings is the giant dump bin.

Dragonmann is right that you have a few details you failed to edit, switching verb tenses and occasionally slipping into second person.

In sharing stories, we readers sometimes quibble about how much disrespect was shown to the husband--none here--or how quick the wife was to go outside the marriage--very, with encouragement. My concern would be the fact that they have only been married a year and are already looking for external excitement. Beyond STDs, porn and drug predators with a prewired seduction suite, international laws, and pregnancy, your characters somehow naively navigated a minefield of potential disasters. But it's fantasy, right? So how realistic does it have to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mildly inane

Disgusting losers seem to spend a lot of time in the Caribbean. Apparently that is where the fake males go to find mates for the women in their life. And then they come home and write trash stories like this to reinvigorate their self esteem.

Sorry, this shit is disgusting. Plain as day foul.

Stop now while you have a chance to examine the state of society and realize YOU are responsible for the moral decline of the world.

Just sayin

Smoke

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Was this a story?

I didn't care for the way it was written. Seems like a bit more effort and detail could have made it better.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Ignore Dragonmann's advice, Shannon

.

Dragonmann suggests that you should "write to your readers" as well as making various comments about story categories.

His is a widely shared opinion. I would suggest the opposite and I speak from sad experience.

First: Write for yourself. They are your stories. You'll never satisfy the commentariat because they are divided in their tastes. (The BTB mob are more vocal, but so what? Take their criticism as a mark of pride.) I made the mistake once of continuing a story at the readers' insistence. It was painful and never again.

Second: Post in LW. Causing the aforementioned baying mob to upset themselves is entertaining. I posted a story in Non-erotic on one occasion to avoid them. It was another mistake. I missed them and the entertainment they provide.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love you?

Is this a bad comedy? No, just a flying turd.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Ps:

.

I note that your other story has attracted a comment that it should have been in LW. It also attracted one other comment. Two comments there, compared with 16 here and counting.

There's much more fun to be had in LW commentaries.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Yeah Shannon, ignore Dragonmann and listen to Mama Lue. She is of course the guardian of innocent, recreational, cuckold sex as portrayed in this POS. Write your story for yourself, burnouts in ir where it belongs. Of course you'll miss the fun moral brigade comments, and Lue won't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great story!

Wonderful! You have proven yourself to be a real genius with both the written word AND imagination, all with one astoundingly creative and unique story. Fantastic! You have earned 1 star for your efforts. Please write more exactly like this one.

In fact, you could simply repost this true paragon of autobiographical literature over and over, it will NEVER get old. Honestly. We never tire of reading this kind of... stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@shannonKimbel

Very nice first story. You took what is a very well used scenario and seemed to still make it hot and erotic. I would have liked to see this drawn at a bit more. Maybe have it take a couple of days for the couple to finally admit their desires. But everyone needs to start somewhere and you definitely started on the right foot.

As you can see, there are going to be a group of low life's who will post negative comments not matter how good a story is. Like our resident old grouch 26thNC who reads these stories, jerks his shriveled little pecker to them, then posts his ramblings to ease his own guilt. As you can see his review of the story is simply to insult you and to imply that black men are mythical and don't really exist. I'm certain in his racist mind that would be true if he could control the world. Thankfully the own world he controls is in his own head.

Please continue to write and post here and those of us with a brain will enjoy them and comment accordingly.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Two married couple and no love between the couples...The question: why in hell did they married each other? 1*

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Well i guess these 2 shouldn’t have gotten hitched... hez an idiot cuck fag and shez a cock hound. Divorce and carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot wife is just a nice way to say whore

Just another selfish slut and cuck story. Same old garbage. Wife suddenly becomes a slut and husband a perverted and pathetic cuck. Just another writer selling their sick and twisted fantasy. Wife is a whore with no consequences and hubby joins the Cuck a Doodle Do club Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Anonymous, you stupid piece of shit. I don’t think blacks are mythical people, I’ve actually seen them on my tv playing football. Gee, we even have black people in Congress, SCOTUS, and other branches of government. We even had a black President. I served with many black men and women in the Army who were excellent soldiers. My VP, and boss is black. Our CEO is black. These folks aren’t mythical at all, they’re as real as I am and not nearly as dumb as you.

My comment derided the mythical bbc of LW’s weak ir stories. The always big, bad, dominant, super well hung, marvelous lover, and cuck older of wimpy white men. That “mythical” bbc that resides only in the fantasies of the hack writers who pollute these pages with stories that belong in the ir site dedicated to their peculiar fetish. Read before you comment, you fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I will never understand Hotwife Lifestyle and willing Cuckolding. The wife just had the best sex of her life, how can she ever be satisfied with her husband?

Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
I'm not sure why this concept is soooooo difficult

When I eat dinner at Ruth's Christ Steakhouse (I don't), and then I'm asked to provide an online review, I would be 1) dishonest 2) irresponsible and 3) distorting the purpose of the review IF I BASE MY REVIEW SOLELY ON MY PERSONAL PREFERENCES.

Can you imagine? "I don't like steak. Where is the chicken? Too bad. 1*"

"My steak required me to use a knife. My local Waffle House doesn't. Guess which one I prefer? 1*"

I know we hate cucks. Very few of us like sharing stories. Some don't even like swapping stories. So what kind of "married extramarital" sex do you like? Why do so many readers grade stories based on their own likes/dislikes instead of the quality of the story? If you dislike all extramarital sex, try Erotic Couplings.

Note to readers: giving a well-told cuck or sharing story a 4* or 5* review does NOT mean you are giving the male protagonist a 4* or 5* for manhood. Please give authors the opportunity to be creative. Consider allowing your review to be a review of the author's work, not your preference toward the story's content.

Loving Wives is not subtitled Divorce Central. Or Creative Ways to Reclaim Man's Respect. Therefore, 1-bombing a reasonable story does not fulfill any of the purposes of giving reviews.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Now stop trying to be logical, Rw43

.

This is the place for feelpinions, not logic.

.

Lue

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
DIDN'T WANT TO FINISH IT

As soon as it was evident that this wasn't going to be wife sharing..and that the wife was going off to fuck another guy without hubby being there.. I quit reading... I'm all for wife sharing .. and wish my wife would allow a nice black gentleman to join us.. but NOT fucking some stranger behind her husbands back.. He should have been there..to watch.. join in..enjoy the time with her.. and be there for encouragement... So this wasn't worth finishing reading... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
surprised

u were able to put a sentence 2 gether

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love to hear more

Would love to hear about the rest of the trip. Did Allison and Jason hook up again? Maybe Allison went native while in Aruba....

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Yet he hasn't tasted the cum congress

Hope you can write about it

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

ground her ass. Not grinded!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Very hot sex scenes. Quite a few mechanical issues with tense and changing person.

Overall pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent... I almost cum reading it without even touching my cock.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it, good story writing,need more stories like this. You need to advise the readers if the women are on the pill or not,or she does get pregnant, it makes a difference to the readers and how they rate your story's. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate 4,70 as the women in the story's as being impregnated, it should be advised in you stories, for more readers to read your storys, you need to let the readers if their pregnancy in the stories, or advise the readers if the women are on the pill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershannonkimbel@shannonkimbel
Shannon here... sorry to disappoint but I am a guy lol. Been a long time reader so I wanted to start writing. I'm very into stories about wives or girlfriends being bad. Also started to find an interest in the taboo world.

story TAGS