Allocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

He felt awake from the coffee, but dark thoughts were swirling around his mind from the booze. He sat down in the living room and tried to think. Then the key to the front door turned, and he stood up. Gelsey stepped through the door and looked at him. He was shifting from foot to foot nervously. Then she smelled the booze and rushed to the stairway. He moved quickly and barred her way. He put his arms around her and tried to kiss her.

She pushed his face with her hands, and yelled at him.

"Get your hands off me, right now, Nelson, before you regret this."

"There's only one way I've been able to reach you, Gelsey. Please don't fight me. If you still hate me afterward, I promise I'll leave and never see you again."

"So you're going to rape me again," she said. She was speaking loudly and slowly. "Is that what you're going to do, Nelson? Linda warned me you might try this.

"I found out online that the police want the woman to go along with the rapist to prevent injury and to not provoke the attacker to murder her afterwards. Are you going to murder me because I love Linda, Nelson?"

"What are you talking about, Gelsey?" he said as he tried to get close enough to kiss her. Her hands pushed his face away.

"This is about you and me, not Linda. Forget about goddamn Linda. I hate that bitch."

"So she's the one you want to kill, but you can't do that, so you're going to rape and kill me instead. Please don't kill me. I won't resist."

"Gelsey, you are acting crazy. Stop talking like that. I'm not going to murder you. I love you."

"Yes, you love me. That's why you're ripping my blouse off."

She had stopped pushing his face and her hands were over his. His hands were at her chest, and he heard the material ripping and her screaming. He was confused. He didn't intend to rip her blouse. Why did he do that?

She had fallen backward onto the couch and he had landed on top of her. She kept on talking as his right hand went between her legs. Her hand was still over his, and he thought she must be trying to pull his hand away. But he didn't feel any resistance.

She screamed and squirmed as her panties were pulled down her legs, with both her hands on his hands. Nelson was in a daze. What was he doing? How did his pants come off? He didn't even remember unbuckling his belt. He heard her crying, and he saw her with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her pubic hair exposed. He wanted to bend down and put his tongue there, but for some reason, he found himself entering her instead.

She was overflowing with moisture as he easily slid in. He heard her screaming.

"Ow, that hurts! You're bruising me!"

She continued screaming and thrashing around under him and begging him to stop, but despite her words, he felt as if she were responding to him, not trying to escape.

His shirttails were covering his bare butt, and now he felt her hands move under the shirttails and grab his rear cheeks. He was waiting for her to slap him or scratch, but instead her hands were pulling him whenever their bodies came together, causing him to slam hard into her. Her screaming suddenly stopped and he felt her coming.

She breathed slowly for a few seconds, and her face relaxed and looked content. But a second later the satisfied look was replaced by a look of horror. Her hands moved to his chest and she pushed him back and began screaming.

"No, Nelson, not that! You've never done that. You're too large. Please don't! Oh no!"

As she was repeating these words and others, Nelson felt her move under him. Her legs were raised in the air and moving back, with her thighs pressed into her stomach and her feet in the air. He felt her under his shirttails pulling his cock out of her vagina and moving it. Then her hands went back under his shirt to his butt and she pulled him hard against her. He felt himself sliding into something tight. She was taking him in her ass.

This was the first time he had ever been there, and he was surprised at how easily he was entering. She was all greasy and slippery inside. He had never asked her for anal because he felt she wouldn't care for it. Enough women had offered it to him that it wasn't a big thing for him.

When her hands around his butt had pulled him all the way in, she grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms toward her as she raised her legs to his shoulders. Her ass was now in the air, and he was buried in it.

He felt her begin rocking against the couch, which moved her rear up and down. He was not moving, but his penis was still going in and out of her ass as she moved away from him and back. She was shrieking and crying as she moved.

"No! No, please! No lubrication! You bastard! You're tearing me!"

Then with heavy gasps and much pushing, she managed to push him out of her, and she rolled toward him, which sent his body off the couch onto the floor.

"I'm bleeding, you bastard!" she screamed as she jumped up from the couch. He lay there on the floor, but she didn't try to get away. Instead, she fell on him and began yelling again.

"Let go of me, you son of a bitch! What? No! I'm not going to put that thing in my mouth. It just came from my ass. No, please, Nelson! Please don't make me do that. Nelson!"

As she spoke, she was bending over him and pulling him up until he was seated on the couch. Then she pulled his legs apart, took his hands, placed them on her head, and placed hers over his. Her head moved to his cock, which had begun to wilt, and he felt her mouth sucking him in.

She sucked hard and moved her mouth up and down rapidly. In less than a minute, he was coming in her mouth. She sucked every drop out, and then spit it out. He saw it dripping off her chin. Then her hands were back in his face, pushing him away.

He stared at her. She made gagging sounds. He was sobering up, and his mind was less clouded. He realized that something was going on, but he didn't know what it was.

He saw Gelsey get up from the floor, walk over to her purse and open it. She took a little bottle out and unscrewed a dropper from the top of it. She squeezed the end to fill it up and then lay down on the floor near where he was, pushed the dropper into her ass, which was shiny from the lube that had come out when he was inside her.

He saw her squeezing the bulb on the dropper and then putting the dropper back into the bottle, which went back into her purse. She wiped all the grease from her ass, sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide, facing away from him. She stayed in that position for about ten seconds, then jumped up, grabbed her clothes and screamed at him.

"Are you satisfied now, Nelson? Did you enjoy yourself? I hope you rot in hell!"

Nelson sat on the couch for a long time thinking, but even when he was stone cold sober, he didn't understand what had just happened.

***********

He found out three nights later when he was in the kitchen with a bottle again and Gelsey came home with a statuesque woman about ten years younger than they were.

Gelsey and the woman went into the living room, and he got up and watched them. The woman sat down on the couch while Gelsey went to the DVD player and squatted in front of it. She got up and sat down next to the woman.

"Please come in here, Nelson," she said. He walked into the living room and stood staring at them.

"Sit down on that chair, Nelson," ordered Gelsey. "This is Linda."

He took a close look at Linda. She was gorgeous, from her face to her generous curves, including a pair of breasts and an ass that would make any man look twice. She had on a poker face.

"I'll make this as brief as possible," Gelsey said, "because we may have some work to do tonight, and I want to get out of here and never see you again. The reason I moved out the day after you raped me for the second time, even though my lawyer told me not to, is the DVD in the machine that I'm going to show you now."

"I never raped you," said Nelson. "You wanted it."

"Just be quiet for a few minutes, Nelson," Gelsey said, "until you see the video."

She pressed the remote, and the three of them watched the twenty-minute video in silence.

"That's not the way it happened at all," said Nelson when it was over. The strange episode on the couch now made sense to him.

"I'm not here to argue," retorted Gelsey. "After you raped me the first time, Linda was afraid you would try it again. She came over and set up all the lighting in the living room and four hidden cameras. She rehearsed me on exactly what to do if you began laying a hand on me again. I told her you wouldn't, but she made me practice anyway.

"Linda is a video professional. She explained to me that a video is not reality, and it's not truth. People write scripts for their lives all the time and then play them for other people or for the camera. She wrote the script for this video, and once you touched me that night, you and I became the actors. Nothing else matters.

"Except there is something else that matters. What matters is what the police will do when they see that video. The video can't be introduced into evidence, but the way Linda edited it, the police should be interested enough that your reputation will be gone long before I drop the charges. In addition, when people hear about the blood coming out of my ass, you'll be finished at work and have trouble getting another good job. You have to admit the food coloring looked realistic.

"Linda thinks the video is worth an eighty-twenty allocation of our assets to me, but I told her that the money doesn't mean anything to either of us. I also told her that even though I agree with her that you deserved what we did to you, the video frightens me.

"I know it will prevent you from bothering us, but I'm worried. There's always a chance that it will get out and hurt you. You raped me -- yes, you did, Nelson, that time I was asleep. But because of the circumstances, I don't think that justifies destroying you.

"I argued a long time with Linda about this. She finally she came up with a Plan B. So I'm going to give that video to you tonight in exchange for another video."

"I don't understand," Nelson said quietly. He was starting to get angry, but he realized that he was at her mercy, so he restrained himself.

"Linda's going to make another video that will be just as useful to me as this one, except without any chance of you going to prison."

"What do you mean?"

"Demean is the right word," she said. "In the new video, you will be degraded and demeaned like I was when you raped me. The video will be so humiliating that just knowing we have it will keep you away. No one will ever see it but us, unless you do something stupid. If by accident it should get out, at least it won't destroy your life the way the rape video would."

"I don't understand."

"Linda's going to shoot the video right here," she said. "The lighting and some of the cameras are still set up. Linda's been teaching me how to operate a camera, so I will be doing the close-ups."

"You need to do exactly what we say, even though you're going to hate every second. Based on what I know about you, you will be doing things that will make you sick.

"I'm going to give you some time to think it over if you want, but Linda made me promise her that if you tried to talk me out of this or didn't make a decision in half an hour, we would leave and just keep the video we showed you."

"What would you like me to say, Gelsey?"

"I'm not going to make your decision for you. But like I said, the video you saw frightens me, and I would like to destroy it. So I guess I'm hoping you decide to degrade yourself."

Nelson didn't take long to decide. Gelsey and Linda went into the kitchen, and he saw them in animated discussion. Gelsey didn't look happy. He decided to go along with the new video, because he knew her. Whatever she was going to do to humiliate him couldn't be that bad, because she didn't have a mean bone in her body.

He walked to the kitchen door, and said, "I'm ready to do what you want, Gelsey."

Gelsey turned to him, and he didn't like the look on her face.

"No, Nelson," she said. "We're not ready for your decision yet. Linda and I are talking about this. I'm rethinking this whole thing."

"Gelsey, I'm sorry, but I've got to put my foot down," said Linda, and Nelson heard her voice for the first time. Despite her words, her voice was light and musical. He felt himself feeling good about Linda, and he wondered if the voice had worked on Gelsey the same way.

"You promised me that you would respect Nelson's decision," Linda continued. "You can't have it both ways. We talked about all of this already."

"Please, Linda," said Gelsey. "I know I agreed, but now I'm afraid of what this might do to Nelson. I couldn't live with myself..."

"It's all right, Gelsey," said Nelson. "I'm sure I'll be mortified, but you know me. I'll deal with it."

"Shut up, Nelson," said Gelsey. "You don't have any idea --"

"That's enough," said Linda's angelic voice. "Listen to me, Nelson. I'm telling you right now, this will probably be the most horrible thing that will ever happen to you in your life. You are going to be traumatized more than you can imagine, and you're going to hate Gelsey as well as me when it's over. I'm not exaggerating. I'm telling the truth. Do you still want to go along with it?"

Nelson looked at Gelsey. She was looking at him and crying, but she didn't say anything.

"Yes," Nelson said to her.

"I'm going to give you one more chance to change your mind," said Linda. "Because if you say yes again, it's final, and after that, you won't be able to back out, no matter what you say. You can yell at the top of your lungs, but it will be too late. Do you still want to do it?"

"Yes," said Nelson, "but you're wrong. No matter what you do, I'm never going to hate Gelsey. The only reason I'm doing it is because she said she was worried about your fake video. I don't want her to worry because I love her, and I always will."

Gelsey gasped and sobbed louder.

"Pull yourself together, Gelsey," said Linda, "and tell him what to do. It's on the sheet in your hand."

Gelsey looked down at it and up at Nelson. For a minute, she didn't open her mouth while she kept crying silently. Then she sniffed a few times and took a deep breath.

"Nelson, please take off all your clothes while I read this. Linda has written this script and she will be directing it while I do the close-ups. She will tell you what to do and what to say. Please follow her instructions, so we can finish quickly and be on our way. When we leave, we will give you the disk with all of the rape videos to destroy, and we promise to destroy all the rape videos on Linda's computer."

She read the words mechanically, with an occasional sob. When she mentioned that Linda had written the script, a chill went down Nelson's spine. He knew Linda had written Gelsey's script for the rape video, so she had a dark imagination. What was she planning for him?

Gelsey looked at him and back at the paper in her hand.

"I see that you are naked now, Nelson. I am going to the front door now to get Roberto. Then Linda is going to take over."

She opened the door, and a smallish man walked into the living room. He was about Gelsey's height, which meant he came up to Nelson's chest. He stood next to Nelson and began taking off his clothes as Linda began speaking in her melodic voice.

"Nelson," she said, "as you can see, Roberto's smaller than you, but he's massive for his size and much stronger than most men who tower over him. He does a lot of wrestling and martial arts, and he also has a career as a gay porn star. You can see why now. Despite his size, his equipment is even bigger than yours.

"I want this video to be instructive to you, because you are so ignorant when it comes to gays. Just like straights, gays come in all flavors and personalities. Roberto is going to introduce you to gay sex. He is the aggressor who will play the role similar to a straight male, and you will be the woman.

"You don't have to cooperate with him, Nelson. The first part of the video is improvisation. You can do whatever you want for fifteen minutes. I think you will probably try to escape from Roberto, and I promised Gelsey in the kitchen that if you can get out the front door, we would shut down the video and leave.

"But if Roberto catches you, he's going to do to you what you did to Gelsey. You will become the unwilling receptacle for his huge cock. I won't say anything more until that happens. Then I will tell you about Part Two."

Nelson tried to dodge Roberto, but the powerful athlete took only a few minutes to tackle him and pull him down on the rug. Nelson fell on his back, and Roberto jumped on top of him. As he felt Roberto's genitals touch his, Nelson screamed in terror. He heard a sob from Gelsey, who was hidden behind the camera aimed at his face. Linda was kneeling by his legs aiming her camera at the touching genitals.

Roberto slid down Nelson's body and got on his knees between Nelson's legs. Nelson felt his legs being lifted up and onto Roberto's shoulders. Roberto crawled closer to Nelson with his knees, and Nelson's legs were pushed higher. Then Roberto leaned forward, pushing Nelson's thighs into his chest. When he looked up, he saw Linda's camera above his feet, which were behind his ears. He felt his butt come off the bed into the air.

Then he screamed again and began to wildly move his body, because he felt something pushing against his ass. He couldn't shake the thing loose. It felt greasy as it slid around his buttocks before it found his asshole. There was a sudden thrust, followed by incredible pain as Roberto entered him and pushed in an inch or two.

The cute voice of the monster was saying something, but the pain was so intense that Nelson couldn't understand. Linda slapped him lightly on the cheek.

"Listen, Nelson," she said. "Roberto is going to pull out in a second. See this big gravy baster. It's full of lubricant. I'm going to squirt a little into you and then slide the baster all the way in and empty a pint of lube into you. Gelsey and I don't want Roberto to rip any tissues. Get ready."

He felt Roberto pull out, and the pain stopped. Then he felt the tube go in and his insides flooding. Then the tube was withdrawn, and Roberto was back. He entered much more easily this time and began pushing softly. His huge tool glided into Nelson smoothly, but as it stretched him, it caused him to scream out several times from the pain. Again, he heard sobbing from Gelsey.

For a moment, he wondered why she wasn't stopping this, but then he couldn't think. His mind and his whole body were in tremendous pain as Roberto hit bottom and slowly pulled out, then began pushing back in.

Each time he pushed in, Roberto picked up the pace until he was pounding Nelson into the couch. The cushions of the couch gave and then pushed Nelson back at Roberto, and when the two bodies collided, Nelson was pushed back at the couch even harder. He was bouncing between the couch and Roberto like a rubber ball, faster and faster.

Nelson's head was moving in every direction, totally out of control, and his eyes were darting around pleading for relief. He was hoarse from screaming, so the only sounds he made were gasps when the bodies bumped and the pain was strongest. He began hyperventilating and was about to lose consciousness when Linda's angelic voice said, "Okay, stop boys."

Roberto lay on top of Nelson, buried inside him. While they were resting, Nelson saw Linda step up near his face with a clipboard.

"That was Part One," Linda said. "Part Two has dialogue. I want you boys to listen closely, because I will tell you what to do and give you your lines. You need to play your parts well, or we'll keep doing the lines and actions over until you get them right. Understand?

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers