All's Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely kissing.  And what would be the fun in telling you how far I will go?  Any of your other girlfriends tell you their limit?   Just respect my boundaries.  If, i mean when I say 'no', I mean stop."

"Of course, Janey.  I appreciate you saying that, but you wouldn't have suggested making out if you felt I would be a threat.  I bet you heard I was a great kisser.  I know how you women gossip."  I tried to lighten the mood but still convey that the message was clear.  We got up and headed back to the car with our basket.

"Actually the word was that you needed practice, so I offered to take one for the team and improve your skills."  Janey smirked slightly.  Mood lightened.

"Oh, really?"  I placed an arm around Janey's waist and pulled her in and kissed her hard on the lips.  Her mouth parted slightly and I dropped the basket to place my other hand on the back of her head.  Our tongues met, mine followed hers into her mouth and they wrestled back and forth.  Our breathing became heavier and my pulse quickened as we remained locked together for several moments.

I pulled back, still holding her waist.  "Think I still need practice?  Maybe the 'word on the street' is mistaken."  I realized that was the first time I had kissed her.  We had exchanged hugs many times.  Hugs of happiness, sharing sorrow, events, celebrations, but never a kiss.  It was a good one.  She kissed well.

"You expect a critique after a sample of one kiss?  I need a bit more data before I make my report.  Now where is this perfect spot you mentioned.  Hope it isn't far."  Janey walked ahead to the car as I picked up the basket and followed her.  I was enjoying the view of her ass in the blue dress as it moved.

"Not far at all.  Just a couple minutes".  I got in the car and drove out of the lot.  "It's an old service road here in the park.  I think they store the snow equipment up here, so it isn't used much now.  It's a dirt road, so not a great place to get to after a rain, but it has been dry for a while."  I almost missed the turnoff since the shrubs had overgrown.  "Secluded and a nice view of the river, but mainly it's cool with breeze and did I mention it is secluded?"

"I feel like I'm being shown the lair of a superhero.  You know, like Batman's cave or the Fortress of Solitude.  Who knew you had this secret make out spot. Seems like a fun way to pass the afternoon, doesn't it?"  Her hand reached over and rested on my leg.  I watched the road, it was narrow and a little tricky.

The road widened and there was an old metal garage holding the equipment and a small mowed area off to one side with a nice view as I had advertised.  And totally quiet and devoid of any other people.

"Nice.  I'm not going to ask how you found this, but it looks good."  Janey stretched some while I got the blanket out and found a suitable spot to spread it out.

I moved behind Janey and circled my arms around her waist and kissed her neck from behind.  She turned and we pressed together and kissed again.  Mouth on mouth, tongues moving together."  We lowered ourselves to the blanket and kissed more.  I ran a hand through her hair as she lay back on the blanket with me on my side.  Our eyes met and hers were bright, deep pools of brown.  But they seemed to twinkle.  They closed as I moved in to kiss her again.

I felt myself growing and decided to make a move, lowering my hand from her neck to the side of her halter top.  I felt the skin where the cloth ended and held there for a moment.  No resistance or change in her kiss, so I moved over until I cupped her entire breast in my hand on top of her clothes.  Her breathing increased and I became harder.

She broke the kiss, I held my hand on her.  She whispered. "I can undo my top if you'd like.  This is feeling good, I imagine skin on skin will feel even better."

"I'd like that very much." I moved back as she rose to a seated position and reached behind her neck for the clasp that held the halter top,  She undi it and held the two swaths of cloth that covered her and lay back down.  "I think I'll let you uncover them the rest of the way.  Never done this in the daylight, out in the open.  Usually it's dark..."

I thought of my own comments to myself earlier, and moved in to kiss her while placing one hand over her breast.  As I kissed her, I moved the cloth away exposing her before covering the soft flesh with my hand.  It felt wonderful.  The soft flesh with a hard object in the center.  I massaged her chest, trying to do so without it seeming like I was kneading bread.  All I could manage in our kiss and joined state was a very satisfied "Mmmmmm."

"The other one is feeling a little neglected."  Janey whispered as she lay back, her dress with one top flap down and her left tit on display.  "I hope you can give her equal time."

I moved closer. "Oh, I can do better than that.  Why don't I kiss her to show her how sorry I am."  I moved the second flap down uncovering Jayney's entire chest.  It was even better than I had imagined and I lowered my head to kiss her nipple.  I took the round button into my mouth and sucked and ran my tongue around it.  Tasting every bit of the tender morsel.  I felt her move under me.  Not away, but shifting to give full access and put her arms around my neck. I kissed one and went back to massaging the other one.  So far, no complaints from either of us.  

I was lost in the moment of enjoying Janey's breasts. I didn't think of the next move.  This was more than I had expected and I was still getting used to the idea of dating my good friend.  Girl friend.  Was she becoming my girlfriend?  I tried not to overthink it.

"Bill, this is nice."  Janey whispered.  "Very nice".   I felt there was a 'but' coming, and I was correct.  "But want to try something else?"

I paused my attention to her chest and gave her my undivided attention.  "Sure.  What do you have in mind?"  A number of things were in my mind.  "I'm so hard, I hope I don't cum too quick.  Did I bring a condom? Is it kinky?  Does she want me to eat her out?  Does she want to go home?  Whaaaaat?"  I sat up and looked into her eyes.   And at her wonderful bare breasts.  But mostly into her eyes. "What would you like?"

"I can't imagine saying this to another boy, but I know you so well, Bill.  Have you ever heard of 'dry humping'?  I'd be interested if you would.  Seems like a good spot, and you seem into it..."  Her voice trailed off as she looked at me for a reaction.

Of course I knew what dry humping was.  Rubbing together through clothes, usually resulting in a nice messy orgasm for me.  I decided to counteroffer.  "Sure, I know what you mean, but what about for you?  Will you get off?  I don't like leaving you hanging."

"Oh, I am sure we can figure that out."  She reached up and pulled me into her, kissing me deeply.

I climbed on top of Janey and began to move against her.  Her legs parted and I could feel my cock swell as it found the hard pubic bone between her legs.  I was sure she could feel my erection through our clothes.  Nice thin summer fabric.  It felt so good to rub against another body.  Much better than my own hand.  I rolled onto my back and looked at her on top of me.  Her tits hung down, temptingly close, she straddled me and moved across my crotch with hers.

"Smooth move Bill.  Mmmm... this is one nice ride."  She looked up at the sky and proceeded to rock back and forth on my hardon.  It wouldn't be long before it exploded.  I reached out and grasped her ass on top of her dress.  I pressed her down even harder onto my clothed cock, but could definitely feel the heat from her pussy.  So near, so close.

The thought of being that close to sex proved to be enough to push me over the top.  I pressed her ass harder into me as I came.  My back arched, carrying her up with me.  I knew she could feel me cum, hard pulses from my cock as it gushed into my shorts.  Spent, I fell back to the blanket and Janey fell on top of me.  

"Wonderful.  But I'm not done with you yet, mister."  She shifted to one side and straddled one leg. I raised it up slightly.  "Right.  I'm going to finish myself off by riding this leg.  You got me close."  She rocked on my raised leg.  I could feel her hot slit just on the other side of the thin cloth.  I raised her skirt and put my hands on her panties covering her ass and pressed her into me.  "Ah, that feels good.  Talk to me Bill, That will help me cum."

I watched her breast move as she rubbed herself on my leg.  "Love seeing your tits swaying as you rock.  They are quite lovely, you know.   And your ass.   So firm. Feels great.  I may never let go of it."

"Yeah, that's good, Bill.  Mmmm...almost there.  C'mon, big finish..." Janey closed her eyes and fucked herself on my leg.  A drop of perspiration formed on her forehead.  She was working hard and I was enjoying every second of it.

"Cum for me Janey, I came hard for you, cum for me...."  I pulled her ass in, spreading her cheeks beneath her panties.  "You feel wet, you must be close.  Anything more I could do for you?"   I wasn't sure what else I could do, my cock hadn't quite recovered from it's performance and I didn't know if she would want to be fingered. 

"Need me to rub you?  Finger you...   I could lick..."  As I said the words, she buried her face in my chest and I felt a shudder as she pressed her body into mine.  

Her breathing was quick and shallow and then a low moan "Ooooooo.  Fuck.   Mmmm..."  She tensed again and then collapsed on to me.   A moment of complete quiet as she lay on top of me in my arms.  "Whew.  That was intense.  Incredible.  Must be the combination of outdoors, some acceptable kissing, and an energetic partner.  Thank you."  She kissed me and rolled off to her back to stare at the sky.

"Acceptable kissing?  Fine.  I'll take that.   It was pretty amazing.  You have an awesome body, Janey.  How did I miss that all these years?"

"Okay, better than acceptable.  And I guess because I kept it hidden for so long.  Thanks for helping me explore some.  But, um, I think I'd like to run back to my house.  I really have to pee."

I was about to suggest the same since I had a pair of wet shorts from my discharge.  "Good plan.  Freshen up some before we head to the fair."  I leaned in for a kiss as Janey pulled up her top, covering her breasts.  I helped her up and put the blanket away for the second time.  "But you know, that will make this count as two dates."

Janey was quiet on the way home, but did reach over and touched my leg and I reached down and held her hand.  Just then 'Brown Eyed Girl' came on the radio, always a favorite.  The line of 'Makin' love in the green grass..." would have more meaning now, especially with this brown eyed girl next to me.

A few blocks from her house she looked over.  "Bill, you started to say you would help me get off and you started to say 'lick'.  What were you offering?  Would you go down on me?  I mean, lick my pussy?"  

I couldn't tell if she liked the idea, was put off by it or what.  I went the safe route.  "I just meant I would do whatever it would take to get you to cum.  I wanted you to feel as good as I did."

She looked pensive for a moment.  "I'm not sure I could do that.  I mean lick you.  Your cock.  But that was nice.  I definitely had the best orgasm I think I ever had.  What a great way to spend the afternoon.  Thank you."

"You are most welcome, but I think I am the one who should be giving out the thanks.  Remember I came first.  And it was your idea in the first place.  As for licking or anything else, there is no expectation and definitely no pressure.  What we have is a good thing.  Let's see how things go..

We arrived at her house and she bounced out of the car.  "See you in about an hour.  I'll wear something different.  Not sure what, but not this.."  I watched her as she went into the house and out of my view before I backed out and went down the block to get out of my wet shorts.

A quick shower, fresh underwear (clean, no skidmarks.  I checked.), shorts and another polo.  A pastel green this time.  If she was wearing green, I could deal with it.  I wouldn't be completely happy, but I could handle it.  I wondered if this meant we were becoming a couple, after all.  I could do a lot worse.  I snapped back.  It's summer.  Everyone gets horny in the summer.  Don't overthink it, just enjoy it.

Thankfully Janey was wearing a nice shade of pink.  Her skirt was short and she had just a plain white top.  And a bra this time.  The halter had been fun, but this seemed more practical.  She hopped into the car and off we went.  "Parking is always crazy at the lots right by the fair.  If we park at the school, it is only a couple of blocks to walk.  That work for you?"  I was actually looking forward to a walk with Janey.  After the countless times we had walked to school, I figured it was appropriate to work that into our date.  I repeated the word in my head.  Date.  It sounded good.  Still a little odd, but getting better.

"Perfect.  I was hoping to get a walk in with you.  For old times sake."  Janey smiled.  It wasn't quite sunset, but it would be dark when we walked back.  The school lot had lights, so it just made sense.

"Any 'must do' things on your list?"  I had a few, but thought I would see what she had in mind.  "Going to stick to the healthy food, or fall off the wagon for one night?"

"I'm still full from lunch, but I heard the corn dogs were quite good and there's always cotton candy.  Maybe a taffy apple.  The brown ones, not those red candy things that pull your fillings out of your head.  I was thinking more of the rides.  The Ferris wheel is a must.  I want to see you and Anthony talk over the homo thing.  That was the funniest thing.  I wonder if anyone had the guts to ask him about it.  But yes, the wheel is a must.

Damn.  I had almost forgotten about that.  "I don't know about the Ferris wheel.  I heard they had some pretty shoddy guys working on it.  It will probably be broken or will break by the time we get there."  Please? I thought to myself.  "We'll see about that.  Corn dogs for sure.  And maybe I will win you some stuffed animal to clutter up your room.  Sounds like a good plan.  I wonder who we will run into.  And we should check out the music, hopefully it isn't the polka band that usually comes with the carnival."  

The carnival was an assault on the senses from the moment you walked in.  The lights were bright and got brighter as the sun went down.  The smells wafted from the food booths to all parts of the fair.  The sounds were a jumble of voices, shouts, music, mechanical and more.  Among the sights were the people and people watching is always fun.  I had the feeling that we were among the people being watched this time.  Life in a small town can be great, but it can be invasive.  I doubt that we had been on anyone's radar as a couple and here we were, holding hands, walking down the midway.  I kind of looked forward to some of the looks.  "You think we will surprise any one by walking around as a pair?  Holding hands and all?"  I watched Janey for her reaction.

"I hadn't thought about that, but I am guessing it will startle more than a few.  Especially those who keep track of things like that.  You know, in school there were several girls who really were interested in you."  It was her turn to look at me for my reaction.

"Really?  Now you tell me?   Are you going to tell me who, or do I have to tickle it out of you?"  Janey had always been ticklish and more than once I had won a dispute by exploiting that weakness.

"Not a chance.  I was sworn to secrecy, and besides. I'm exercising the right of first refusal.  They can have what's left after I finish with you."  I think she was only half joking.

"Fine.  But it should be interesting what starts going around.  I still can't believe the story from the Ferris wheel.  Which I hope Anthony has forgotten.  Let's wait a little before we head over there."  Like a couple years, I thought.  "How about this - I had to use a sledge hammer to put the Ferris wheel together, so I got pretty good at it."  I motioned to the game where you hit the base with a sledgehammer and tried to ring the bell.  "Ring the Bell, Win a Prize.  Seems pretty straight forward."  There was no line so we walked right up.  I handed over a ticket that we had purchased at the entry for a swing and grabbed a mallet.  "Here goes nothing."  I swung a mighty swing and 'thud'.  The weight went up about six feet, half way and slid back down.

"Gotta be rigged" I mumbled and handed over another ticket.  The second went a little further, but nowhere near the top. A third try went about the same.

Janey stepped up.  "Look, they have a pink one.  I think I'll give it a try.  That is if your ego can handle it."  She handed over a ticket, I moved to the side and she stepped up to check out the apparatus.  A crowd had gathered by this time.  As in any small town, some of them knew me or knew Janey.  I saw a few whispers and figured they were about us.  Janey grasped her pink mallet and swung.

"Ding"   The weight had flown up the pole and rung the bell loudly.  It was loud enough people turned from other games to see what had happened.

I couldn't help myself.  I burst out laughing.  "Janey, those exercises are definitely working.  Tell the lady what she won!"  I looked over at the operator.  He looked familiar and I remembered seeing him at the setup session.  I figured he had probably heard the story about Anthony and me, so I would be in for this treatment all night.  I had a thought of a plan that might tip things to my advantage.  I went up with Janey to collect her prize.  Of course, it was a stuffed animal, a lion with a bedraggled mane.  As she accepted her trophy and turned I pulled out a folded dollar and made a show of handing it to the operator with a wink and a point of my hand.  Anyone watching would have thought I had paid him off to 'fix' the win.  At least that would be my story and I would stick to it.

"That was fun!  I'm sure it was a total gimmick, but fun all the same.  Let's go to the Ferris wheel.  It's dark enough that I bet we can see for miles.  I'm getting a little hungry, and I don't think I want to go on it after a corn dog or funnel cake."  She headed off in the direction of the wheel.  You couldn't miss it, it was visible from everywhere on the grounds.  A giant neon covered wheel with an operator named Anthony who may just resent a certain smart ass helper.  But what the hell.  He probably had forgotten the whole thing, and if not, I probably could outrun the old guy.  I went along enjoying the sights and sounds and smells along the way.

There was a short line for the wheel and we lined up along the side.  An assistant collected tickets and held a gate closed while the group that filled the gondolas got their ride.  It was a pretty night and the wheel seemed to be about 4 or 5 stories high.  Enough for a good view of our flat county.  With the lights of town and the outlying area coming on, it should be pretty.  And I had a very pretty woman next to me.  This would be a good time.  I started to relax a bit.

Then I looked over and saw the man holding the braking mechanism for the wheel and he was looking right at me.  Anthony.  I couldn't tell from his face if he was mad, vengeful or what.  I just knew his look was serious.   No "Hey Buddy" welcome for me.  I looked at Janey.  She looked up at the wheel with wonder and a smile.  I weighed things.  Yes, she was worth it.  Besides, what could the guy do?  Too many people around.  He might spout off, maybe a punch or a shove, but this is his business.  He wouldn't mess that up.  It seemed logical, I just hoped it was right.

The ride stopped and one by one the cars sat at the bottom and let one group out while another group entered and had the safety bar closed in front of them. Sixteen of the carriages and it looked like we would be getting on this turn.  Sure enough, we were the fifteenth couple to get on.  We sat down and the bar closed, but the wheel didn't move to accommodate the last couple.  I looked over and saw Anthony approach.