All's Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, you.  Aren't you Beel?"  Anthony pronounced my name as if it had two 'e's in the middle.  I damn sure wasn't going to correct him.  "You helped build this, yes?"

"Yessir, Mr. Anthony I did.  Just like you showed me.  We built it really good."  I figured a little buttering up never hurt.

Anthony stood by our car, arms on his hips, legs apart.  "Well.  We build it WELL!  You gonna get a good ride, Beel.  You're a good fella."  He walked back to the brake and advanced the car to discharge and take on the last group for the ride.  And we were off.

Janey looked over.  "That went well.  He corrected you this time.  Makes you even, right?  Maybe he didn't hear the homo story."  I sensed she was enjoying the exchange a little too much.  "I know what I am naming my new lion friend.  He'll be 'Beel'.  A real good fella."  Definitely enjoying it too much.The ride was smooth, some clanking, but at the top, some fifty-five feet above the ground we could see quite a distance.  A breeze generated by our movement felt good on my face and cooler after the heat of the day.  I was really enjoying the ride.  The coaches swiveled just like they were designed to, keeping us level as we spun around.  And around.

I sensed the ride was going on a bit longer than the last one, maybe this was the 'good ride' Anthony mentioned.  Nice.  Then it happened.  As our car hit the top of the arc, the wheel groaned and stopped.  There was a shriek from below and then quiet.  The music stopped, no voices, just quiet.  And not a bit of breeze.  I felt Janey grab my arm.  "What's happening?  Are we stuck?   What is it?" she asked quietly.

I looked over the side and couldn't really see anything.  A few people pointed up, a few scurried around.  But there was no clue as to what was wrong or what was happening.  "I can't see anything, but I'm sure it is routine.  I mean aren't there like alarm bells or sirens if it is an emergency?"  I had spoken too soon.  A bell began to clang with an alarm from right below us.  Clearly that was an alarm.  And we were the reason.

I leaned over to get another look and the car bounced and swung a bit.  Janey grabbed my arm and pulled me back.  "Do not rock this car.  I mean it.  Do not move.  That scared the shit out of me.  Just hold me, okay."

I moved back slowly.  "Sure, but it will be fine."  The clanging alarm seemed to say differently.  "Hey it is probably a loose belt of something simple.  Trust me.  Anthony is a good guy.  He keeps the machine in great shape.  You were fine riding it, what's up?  We're just paused.  I tried to speak calmly.  And did not move a muscle.

Janey clutched me tighter.  "I don't know, it's just, moving was fine. but this is scary.  And we are at the highest part.  And it rocks.  And, well, and I don't want to die a virgin.  Not after this afternoon."  She had her face in my shoulder.  Somehow I didn't think that revelation was planned, but had come out inadvertently."

I blinked.  That was about all I felt safe moving.  "Wait, what?  I mean I'm not surprised you are a virgin, but really Janey, it will be fi..."   

Before I could finish the sentence the alarm stopped and we began moving.  This time each car emptied and stayed empty until the entire wheel was unloaded.  As we got off, Anthony called me over.  "Beel, a moment.  Come over here."  Baffled, I went.  Janey moved away from the wheel like it was a beast that might come after her.  Anthony put his arm out and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me closer and quietly said "I promised you a good ride.  The wheel is fine.  I just figured you could be the hero for your lady up top.  I see that all the time.  You are a good fella.  You aren't scared to teach me a new thing!  I still like the onomatopoeia, but I know it's a homonym!"  He turned me loose with a wave and went back to his machine.  The last I saw he was making motions with the carnival manager saying something about this gear or that belt and that it was fixed.

I found Janey a few yards away and as I took her arm and turned I heard the wheel start its' music and groaning back to life. "What was that all about?  I guess the wheel is fine now?"

"He wanted to consult on how to fix the wheel since I was his best worker."  I stared straight ahead as we walked through the midway.  "No, he just let me know the wheel was fine and it wasn't anything I had worked on.  A faulty gear that lost a tooth and set off the alarm.  Happens all the time.  Nice guy, actually."

"Well, good.  I really was scared.  And call me silly or stupid, or whatever, but I really didn't want to lose what we had just found.  I am a virgin, and it just hit me that I want to experience it.  I'm not talking marriage or love or all the baggage we usually put with it, but I want to explore my sexuality.  I finally figured that out and I was afraid I might lose that.  Stupid, right?" She had looped her arm through mine as we walked.

"No, not stupid.  Not stupid at all, Janey.  I would say more like an honest response.  I'm glad you sorted things out and have that clear goal.  And I am especially glad to be one who can assist you in that.  But not tonight, okay?  Why don't we head home and sort it all out tomorrow.  Or the next day.  But we have time and it is something we should do right."  We walked out the entrance of the fair and into the dark, heading toward the lights of the school parking lot.  "And if it matters, I'm one, too.  A virgin, that is.  So let's explore this together.

As we walked the dark street, I had a mental image of the end of Casablanca where Rick and the French Captain walk off to the line "I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship."  Except Rick didn't reach over and feel Louis' ass in the movie.