All Comments on 'Allure of Dreams Ch. 05'

by Monmusu_Writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
???

Ey bro is that really the end of your story what about the succubus from the very beggining i thought he and her would perhaps find each other

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Not the end

Thanks for commenting! The story isn't finished yet, I'm just taking a break from writing at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Second Arc Possibly?

I have to say & I never comment on here this is my first time. This Series was incredibly wrote Author or should I call you a genius it really pulls the reader into the story & the detailing was to me acute & well thought out I know you can put together an amazing Second Arc! This Series must continue!

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Dreams

It's a good story but there's a lot not answered like his dream girl and his murdering mom and dad but still a good story I'll watch for more of the story.

Drago72Drago72over 3 years ago
Very entertaining

One of the best monster girl stories I’ve read. Please continue writing you have a fantastic imagination

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

It seems this is Monmusu_Writer's last story, ever. There hasn't been any activity in over 4 years. Too bad, because this was a decent series so far. I'd have liked to see if Mark got all of his memories back and met up with Serena. Ah, well. What can you do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonmusu_Writer@Monmusu_Writer
Funnily enough, I started writing erotica before I started writing non-erotic works. I had this idea that I simply couldn't get out of my head, so I typed it up and posted it. For those wondering about the username, it comes from "Monmusu Quest", the original Japanese name fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES