Allure of Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art ran over to the former prisoners, asking each one in turn if they were alright. Most seemed to be physically fine, if understandably confused at the sudden stop in the Queen's imprisonment.

The wurm was a different story. When Art approached her, the reptilian Sylvalan reached out with her huge arms and pulled him to her chest.

"Ah... More..." the wurm murmured, her eyes still glazed-over. "I can't get enough of this..."

Art was being suffocated in the wurm's chest. One arm was still free, though, and he slapped the wurm's cheek repeatedly. It felt like hitting the trunk of a solid tree, but eventually he got her to return to her senses. The wurm dropped him in surprise.

"What -- you -- I remember you," the wurm said. "But how -- the last thing I remember is -- "

At that moment, Art heard the sounds of people approaching. They were walking, slithering, flying towards Art and the others. Art recognised many of them as people he'd met while training to fight the Queen. They had looks of surprise, but also of relief and unmitigated joy.

***

Night had fallen. Art stepped out of the circle to get a break from the constant conversation.

The disturbance caused by the Queen of the Forest's climax had drawn the attention of everyone else in the forest. It had taken him a very long time to explain that, yes, the Queen had been deposed and, yes, it had been done thanks to him and, yes, he was a Permanent man.

The celebrations had been going on non-stop since then. Sylvalans from all over the forest gathered together with all kinds of food, and they had partaken in a sumptuous feast. One after another, performers entertained the crowd with a variety of songs and dances.

Unsurprisingly, everyone wanted to thank Art -- preferably in a direct and physical manner. He had so far turned them all down so that he could better enjoy the celebrations, something made easier by the fact that his admirers fought with each other for the right to proposition him.

Art headed away the light of the bonfires. He felt exhausted from always being the subject of the conversation and desperately needed a break. He soon spotted the former Queen, sitting by herself some distance from anyone else, and walked over to her. She had detached herself from her tree, so her legs were no longer covered in wooden tendrils.

The Queen looked up as he approached. "Thank you," she said. "No one else here wants anything to do with me -- it's only natural, after all."

Art sat down beside her, scratching his cheek in embarrassment. "It wasn't much, really," he said. "Anyway, are you really -- "

"Yes, I won't harm anyone else," the former Queen said. "That time with you -- it made me feel better than I ever felt before in all these years. It made me realise just what it's like to be on the losing end. I will do as you say."

"That's good. But, um -- " Art said. "Come to think of it, I never got your name. Your actual name, that is."

"It's my fault for -- well, for being an arrogant tyrant," the former Queen said. "I thought that I was above the kinds of names used by others, but -- anyway, my name is Flora."

Art thought it was a simple name, but an appropriate one. He then looked around at the other Sylvalans, noting the distance they kept from Flora, and asked, "Will you be fine like this, with everyone else... well..."

Flora giggled. "Where's your confidence from before, hero?" she said teasingly. "But yes, I will be fine. You defeated me, and after day, everyone here acknowledges your authority. They will not harm me -- unless you want them to, of course."

"There's no chance of that," Art said quickly. He then thought about what Flora had just said. "So I'm basically the leader of this forest now?"

"That's right. You've proven your superiority over not just me, but many of the others here," Flora explained. "Add to that the fact that you're a Permanent man, and thus a reliable way for our people to have offspring. To put it simply, your value to us is incalculable. Everyone here will do as you say -- within reasonable limits of course."

"I see. But... there's a bit of a problem with that," Art said. "To be honest, I don't have any idea of how to be a leader."

"There are many ways to be a leader," Flora said. "You could simply leave them to live their own lives. That's something I should have followed myself..." her tone became regretful. "...but there's no changing that now. Returning to the topic, you could simply roam the forest as you pleased, having intercourse with whoever you pleased and otherwise living freely. Nobody would begrudge you that."

It was a tempting idea, Art admitted to himself. However, he couldn't shake the feeling that he could be more than that. No matter how big this forest might be, he had the desire to see what was outside its borders.

Art heard someone approaching and turned towards them. It was a familiar face: Eri, the apian queen.

"It's been a while, Art," Eri said, smiling. "I still have trouble believing that you prevailed."

"I have trouble believing it as well," Art replied.

"I've been talking with the others, and, well -- we'd like very much to thank you for your efforts," Eri said.

At this point, Art noticed that all of the other Sylvalans were looking at him as well. Their eyes were filled with a familiar lustful gleam and many licked their lips. A few even reached invitingly towards their nethers. Unsurprisingly, Art felt his cock rise to the alluring sight.

Flora smiled slightly and gave Art a look that said, "Go ahead."

There sure is a lot of them, Art thought. It'll be tough trying to handle them all. It would be easier if I could make a copy of myself like Flora -- hm!?

When he thought this, Art felt a strange feeling spread throughout his body. It was hard to describe, but -- it felt oddly familiar. It was a little like the feeling he got when he heard the strange voice. But there was also something different about it. Suddenly, leaves and roots rose up from the forest floor.

"This is -- " Flora said, looking at Art. "No way, you -- how are you doing that!?"

Within seconds, the leaves and roots coalesced into a duplicate of Art. It resembled him greatly, having the same physique and facial features, with the only difference being its green colour and its total lack of clothing. The second was especially important, as it meant that the duplicate's erect cock was very visible for all to see. And the Sylvalans clearly liked it very much, with several of them outright starting to drool.

Art was shocked by this event. He stepped back, and the duplicate stepped back as well. Calming down, he raised one arm, which again caused the duplicate to repeat his action.

"You can use my ability?" Flora said, shaking her head in disbelief. "That shouldn't be possible, something like this should only be possible for a plant-based Sylvalan like me -- and you're a human. How did you do this?"

"I don't know -- I just thought that it would be easier to, well, please everybody if I could do what you did, and -- and it just happened!" Art said.

There was a heated discussion about how Art was capable of such a feat, with everyone offering their own suggestions. The most plausible of them was that Art somehow had Sylvalan ancestry, and the impossibility of this showed just how ludicrous the other suggestions were. Art also figured out how to control his second body during the discussion. He could mentally order his second body to perform a particular action and it would do so with no further input. Even relatively complex orders, like "walk over to that tree, walk around it three times and walk back here", would be followed. He also learned that any sensation felt by the second body was just as strong as if it were felt by his actual body.

Eventually, the wurm -- whose name was Gargantua -- shut down the discussion with her booming voice: "Enough! What's important now is that it's time for us to thank our hero -- and now there's two of him. Does it really matter how he did it?"

This was something that everyone soon agreed on. The Sylvalans approached Art, those of them with clothing tearing it all off, and piled onto both of his bodies.

The night was a blur of passion that kings would have envied.

Art rested his head on Eri's lap, once again drinking from her magnificent teats, while a succession of beast Sylvalans rode his cock energetically. At the same time, the second Art was caught in the embrace of the wurm Gargantua, who squeezed his cock in her incomparably tight pussy.

Then Art was caught by a trio of amorphs, Sylvalans with bodies made entirely out of a translucent slime, and experienced their wet sticky pleasure on every inch of his skin. The second Art was passed between several alraunes, each of whom fed him her sweet nectar and gently caressed him until he filled their flower with semen.

Art pushed Flora on all fours and fucked her roughly from behind, while fingering another Sylvalan on either side of her. Meanwhile, the second Art was trapped in the coils of amorous nagas and teased mercilessly by their long tongues.

It was a heavenly paradise of warm mouths, gentle hands, soft breasts, tight pussies and even tighter asses, flexible tentacles... a variety of pleasures that no man could ever get enough of in one life. Even with his two bodies, Art couldn't keep up -- if anything it made it more difficult for him to remain rational since the pleasure was doubled. Art moved mostly on instinct, fondling, groping, licking, sucking, fucking, doing all he could to satisfy the seemingly endless tide of horny Sylvalans. Of course, he was never able to last for long. Since his two bodies shared the same mind they came at the same time, releasing his priceless gift onto the Sylvalans' faces and chests and inside their various holes.

***

Art slowly opened his eyes. The light of the morning sun shone down on him. He couldn't feel his second body anymore. However, he could feel the warmth of quite a few people clinging to him. Among them was Flora. Art smiled at that: it seemed that a good orgy was how Sylvalans made up their differences.

He thought again about what he should do next. Staying in the forest, to bask in the loving attentions of its hundreds of sexy inhabitants, was an undeniably tempting prospect. He'd be safe, comfortable and happy, that was for certain. But he was also filled with an unshakable curiosity for what lay outside the forest. There was a whole world out there, and so far he'd only seen this one corner of it. He didn't know much about what was out there -- but that mystery only made it more attractive. And new experiences meant more inspiration for his artworks.

Art went around and carefully waked up the Sylvalans, one by one. The more nocturnal types grumbled, but nevertheless got up. Once they were all awake, he announced his intentions: to leave the forest and see more of this strange sensual world.

Naturally, they were reluctant to let him leave. They begged him to stay, with many of them speaking at length of the advantages he would get by staying -- mainly the pleasures that they could give him. But the calmer minds among them prevailed. In the end they all respected his wishes. Of course, many of them asked him for one final fuck, something that -- tempting though it was -- he turned down.

Art received a pack loaded up with everything that the Sylvalans thought he'd need. It was enchanted to have a greater capacity than its exterior volume would suggest, just like in a certain famous book series. Then a few of them guided him to the edge of the forest, where the trees thinned out and a large plain came into view. The grass looked like a bright green sea in the warm light of the morning sun, and a dirt trail stretched towards the horizon. It was an idyllic scene, the kind that might be seen in a postcard depicting the countryside.

"If you follow this path, you should arrive at a small town in an hour, two at most if you take it slowly," Flora said to him. "It is called Greenton, and has roads leading to several other interesting locations. I passed through it when I -- when I came to this forest."

"Be careful out there, Art," Eri said. "I haven't been outside of the forest, but I have been around for a long time and heard many things. There are Sylvalans out there who would do anything to obtain a man, even ignoring his wishes in the process."

"I'll be careful," Art reassured them. "Also, please keep an eye out for Aaron. Even if that guy turned out to be wrong about you all, he still helped me when I first came here."

After some final farewells, Art stepped out of the forest. He walked for a little while, then turned back and saw the Sylvalans still at the edge of the forest. Regret filled his heart, and for a moment he felt the urge to stop, to turn back and return to the place of comfortable safety. But he suppressed that urge, lifted his head high, and continued along the trail.

12