Alluring Wife Seduced by Teen Cum

Story Info
Married Couple Lured into Bisexual, Exhibition Cum Sucking.
7.8k words
4.13
73.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking down the sidewalk, Sam was entranced by the beauty of the neighborhood, yards, and houses. Even the grass and trees seemed to be greener. He lived in the rougher adjoining neighborhood. Sam vowed to himself that one day he would have an even nicer house in a nicer place. Sam was well groomed, and selected good clothes when he came to visit his friend Vincent who was in his graduating High School Class this summer.

Vincent 18 years old, answered the front door. It was Sam 19 years old, his best friend. "Hi Sam, come in. Do you want a soft drink?"

"Yes, I'll take one," Sam answered following Vincent into the kitchen. He noticed pictures on the wall of Vincent's family. Some were of wedding pictures showing the stunning beauty of Vincent's mom. Some pictures were of a vacation in the Caribbean with Vincent's mom in a colorful micro bikini. There was a wisp of dark pubic hair in one of them he noticed when he looked closely. He stared momentarily and tried to envision what her pussy looked like.

Vincent happened to notice Sam looked like he was beginning to get a hard on looking at the wall pictures.

They went upstairs to Vincent's room. Sam took out a marijuana joint and asked, "Do you want to smoke one?"

"Yes." Vincent opened the bedroom window to let the marijuana smoke out, and drank some more soda while Sam lit the joint. Sam looked out of the window and found it overlooked their swimming pool. He could visualize Vincent's mom sun bathing out there on a beach towel. He visualized her lying on her stomach topless sunbathing. Remembering one of the pictures, he continued the visual of her ass crack with legs spread enough to see her asshole and pussy lips. They smoked the pot and talked with good humor. Sam produced more joints, and they got stoned as well as giggly. They were just having good times.

"Hey why don't we go to my place? I have some videos you might like. Also I have some more pot."

Vincent replied, "Let's go."

Arriving at Sam's apartment, Sam opened the door and after they entered, Sam locked the door.

Vincent sat on a sofa by the coffee table.

Sam went to the kitchen and brought out a couple strong wine coolers. He turned on a video TV screen across from the sofa, and selected an erotic porn channel. Sam had spiked the drink with GHB, meth, and mephedrone.

Vincent watched as Sam came back toward the sofa. His crotch was at Vincent's eye level and Vincent noticed either his package was big or he was getting a hard-on. Standing in front of Vincent, Sam handed him a joint and invited him to light it.

Vincent lit it and watched the glow at the end of the joint which lined his vision up to Sam's crotch. He took a long draw and held his breath handing the joint to Sam. Passing it back and forth several times, Vincent kept inadvertently looking at Sam's crotch and watched intently as he casually scratched his cock as if to shift it to a more comfortable position due to it starting to get hard.

When it was time to light another, Sam finally sat down on the sofa next to Vincent so they could pass the joint while watching the porn. The porn was starting to make them both horny.

Vincent was trying not to get hard, but the porn movie that was playing tantalized his interest and was watching intensely to see the actors in foreplay reveal their intimate parts.

Sam went to the kitchen for a minute and came back. He said, "Here try this Vincent. Use this straw to sniff the white powder here into each nostril. It will give you a little thrill. It adds another dimension to the movies."

Vincent had no idea what the stuff was but tried it anyway. He saw Sam do some also. Feeling a closer friendship, and releasing his inhibitions Vincent tried some.

Besides having got stoned from the pot, now Vincent was suddenly turned on. The erotic porn was now more livid, and their conversations were now funnier. He noticed Sam now had a hard on and realized he did too. They saw explicit scenes in the porn, showing a beautiful woman sucking cock and swallowing the cum, while her finger was sliding in and out of his asshole massaging the prostate. There was a first time bisexual licking cum from a cock head.

Vincent said, "Wow man, I have a hard on you wouldn't believe. Look, you do too." He felt uninhibited about talking about it. After all they were enthralled by the porn.

Sam rubbed his cock, "You noticed it too!" He grinned. "Here check out how hard it is," and he took Vincent's hand and cupped his cock with it.

Vincent was taken by surprise, and his reactions were too slow to prevent it. Now his hand was on top of Sam's cock. He was naïve about the effect of powerful drugs.

Sam held Vincent's hand over his cock and drew his attention to the porn again, while rubbing Vincent's hand up and down his shaft.

"You are so good at this. Feel how big and hard my cock is getting? It is starting to hurt with these tight pants." He moved Vincent's hand down over his balls. "Caress it here while I loosen my pants. Keep watching the screen." Deftly Sam loosened his pants and shucked them down some. Lifting Vincent's hand momentarily he wiggled the pants down below his crotch and replaced Vincent's hand on his cock. He started moving it up and down again. "You are so sensual at this, so good! I love your gentle touch on my balls, and the way you drift your finger tip all over my cock." Even as he said it, he was showing Vincent how to move his hands and fingers by taking them in his hand.

Vincent was watching the porn action intently when Sam caught a drop of pre cum on his finger tip bringing it to Vincent's mouth, "Here, wet my finger for me."

Vincent let the finger in his mouth. It had a sweet salty taste on the tip, but he wetted the finger spiraling his tongue on it.

Sam asked, "That was good wasn't it."

"Yes," came the distracted answer as Vincent was still very focused on the porn.

Sam reached over and unfastened Vincent's pants with one hand. He pushed the fly open, and said, "Lift your ass for a minute." He pushed the pants and underwear down, brushing his hand down Vincent's ass cheeks, as if they were in a locker room helping one another out. Sam fondled the cock for a minute then collected a few drips of pre-cum on his finger lifting it to Vincent's mouth. "Here, wet my finger again."

Vincent tasted and sucked the pre-cum off the finger realizing what it was that he was tasting but still focused on the screen.

Soon Sam said, "Close your eyes, listen to the screen playing, open your mouth," he paused as he guided Vincent to lean over, "wet this now slowly."

With closed eyes Vincent licked the crown of Sam's cock. He twirled his tongue around it to wet it, while Sam guided him on doing it. It seemed so natural he didn't even stop to think he had just taken a cock in his mouth for the first time. Vincent was very stoned and uninhibited.

Sam said, "You look very sexy with my cock in your mouth. I wish you would have told me how good you are." He ran his hand through Vincent's hair which helped to hold him in place. He placed Vincent's hand behind on his ass so he could hold himself up. "Taste the skin, feel how velvety it is with your tongue. Suck the top, now take it all the way back. In a minute seal your lips behind the rim of my crown, and don't let it slip out." In a minute or so Sam started shooting cum in his mouth.

Vincent felt the cum shots splash against the back of his mouth, and drip onto his tongue. There were 4 or 5 powerful cum shots and now he had cum all in his mouth. It was the first time he had ever tasted pre cum much less tasting cum. He savored the taste, and used his tongue to paint the insides of his mouth with it. Lovingly he licked the cock head as if he had a new romance.

As he did so, Vincent felt Sam's hand gliding up and down his own shaft, tickling his balls, and teasing his head, massaging his cum vein. A finger went below his balls and pulled up the base of his shaft making it stand up harder and taller. Sam smeared pre cum around his head until it was sensitive and getting so hard it was turning purple. Without warning Vincent's cock went off in Sam's hand. Sam coaxed every drop out of it then lifted his hand to Vincent's face, "Quick, lick it off my hand while it is still warm."

Not having a chance to think, Vincent licked it off. Now he had his second taste of cum directly on his tongue. It nearly melted in his mouth before he swallowed.

They were both still hard. "Let's get more comfortable," said Sam.

They helped each other off with the remaining clothes until they were stripped naked. Sam had Vincent lay over the arm rest of the sofa, while reaching in the end table drawer for lube. He casually rubbed Vincent's back as if a massage to keep him calm and warm. Soon he applied some lube and rubbed it on Vincent's firm ass, and crack, and finally into his virgin asshole. "Does this tickle?" he laughed. He worked more and more lube into the asshole massaging it in gently, with gentle small talk. "Relax," he said. "You have a nice looking asshole," he complimented.

Working his finger in and out slowly he began to insert his finger all the way in past the secondary anal ring. He paused as he felt the anus tighten on his finger. "Keep relaxing," he said. When the finger started going in and out easily, he applied two fingers. "You are firm and tight, if feels very nice."

Using two fingers created a little bit of a gap he used to fill with more lube while fingering his asshole. "Now I want you to experience something extra special." Sam lubed his cock and placed the head at the entrance of Vincent's cute asshole. Slowly he pushed until the tip of his head started to go in. He paused and let Vincent relax, then pushed very gently and slowly until the head was in. He paused and started pushing slowly again. This took a while, but eventually the head had gone all the way in and now the shaft was slowly making its way in.

Sam let it go all the way in, and let Vincent adjust to it. When he felt the asshole relax he started to pull out to the head. Eventually he was able to go in and out without discomfort to Vincent, then was able to pick up the pace sinking his cock all the way in each time.

Sam told him how to clinch, how to hump it, and twist around on it. Vincent learned how to use his love hole. Finally Sam shot his cum into the asshole, and Vincent felt it splash inside his rectum.

It was Vincent's first time anal sex.

The cocaine helped them both stay hard, and their young cock strained with the exciting thrill of sex. They smoked pot, watched porn, and had sex all night.

As things went on Sam got daily blow jobs and anal sex. It was heaven. Vincent had the resources to buy cocaine and it became a habit. He found Sam's cock to be irresistible. He became addicted to the sex and cum, and loved anal.

Sam had Vincent invite him over when his mom, Paprika sun bathed by the pool. He got some pictures of her in a bikini with top unfastened. He imagined what her naked ass would look like, and fantasized about it. Vincent went to the store to get some cokes, and some burgers. Sam made sure Paprika was still in the back, and then went to her room to see what kind of lingerie and panties she had. Just as he thought she had some very sexy lingerie, and colorful sexy panty sets with matching bras. Some had frills, some were silk, some were sheer cotton with lace, and some were slinky satin. There was a large variety and all very sexy. He lifted some orange cotton print panties with black lace and frills. He brought them to his nose and smelled a wonderful scent. He took a quick picture of them all and quickly left the room.

He coaxed Vincent into a blow job, and sensual rim job. He dumped his cum in Vincent's mouth had him suck massage his balls, and lick his entire ass and crack before leaving. Vincent loved it as he was awarded some more cocaine.

One day on the phone Vincent remarked his mom had gone shopping. Sam asked, "What is she wearing?"

"She has a short dress deep cut in the back, slit in the sides, with high heels."

"When is she coming back?" Sam wanted to know.

Vincent told him about an hour and a half, but that he would be gone for the afternoon.

This set wheels in motion in Sam's mind.

Paprika came home and took an arm load of items from the car. Sam came walking up, and offered, "Can I help you carry those in?"

"Sure."

Paprika unlocked the door and they entered. She dropped the packages on a table in the dining room and came back out into the living room.

Sam asked, "Is Vincent here?"

"No I believe he went somewhere. Can I get you a soft drink for helping me out?"

"It was no trouble, but I would like a drink anyway."

Paprika went to get him a soft drink, and she sat on the sofa across from him. As she sat Sam got a glimpse of her panties up skirt. He felt like he had a glance of heaven. She was beautiful and her legs were a work of art from the floor up.

They sat and Sam made small talk.

Paprika noticed Sam kept looking between her knees trying to get another look. She felt complimented that a nice young man would be interested. She crossed her legs and noticed a flash of interest. It was nice to know a young man would find her attractive. Suddenly she felt wanted and sexy. She hadn't had an affair since she was a coed.

Paprika uncrossed her legs slowly enough and wide enough to give a good look.

Sam took his finger to his own knee and pushed his knee out a little.

Paprika took the hint and opened her legs slightly.

Sam took a finger to his other knee and demonstrated making a wider view.

Paprika was intrigued and opened her legs more.

Sam drew his finger down the side of his leg as if to pull up the hem of a dress. After the second time Paprika took the hint and pulled back the hem of her dress toward her hips.

Sam upturned his hips as if humping a mouth on his crotch.

Taking the queue, Paprika up turned her hip. Now Sam had a nicer view of her panty clad pussy. He imagined cupping his hand on her pussy. She wore some sheer orange panties with black lace that he could actually see the shape of the clit and pussy lips. They seemed to engorge as he looked.

Paprika spread her legs more but was now focused on Sam's hardening cock. She remembered some high school boys with his build that she had always wished to go out with.

As if to scratch an itch, Sam let his finger rub the length of his cock, moving the head to the center, and seductively rubbing the head.

This really seemed to get Paprika's interest.

Sam stared at her pussy crack and wished desperately to see it naked, and to lick it.

Setting his soda down Sam stood up for a minute. His waist was at her eye level, and she continued to stare at his cock, trying to imagine what it looked like under the clothes.

Sam said, you are such a good mom, and so attractive, I would just like to give you a hug. Please hug my chest. He stepped closer and put his hand on her shoulder. She was still staring at his cock. Sam pulled her head to his chest and she lay her cheek on his chest, as he caressed her hair. "Would you like to feel my chest hair?" Sam asked as he unbuttoned several of his shirt buttons.

Paprika laid her face against his chest hair rubbing her cheeks on his hair and heard his heartbeat.

Sam could smell the most wonderfully fragrant perfume wafting up from the immaculate body to his nostrils.

He unbuttoned a couple more buttons and Paprika kissed his chest hair, going lower. She unbuttoned the next two down to his pants, as Sam kept running his hands through her hair. "Unbutton the next one." She was enticed that she could do this at her own will.

She hesitated, but got the clue and unfastened his pants, loosened the zipper and pulled it down. She kissed his body hair to the top of his underwear. Sam had by now unbuttoned her top buttons and he slid her bra strap over her shoulder. He massaged her neck and shoulders, letting his hand drift from behind her ears, down her neck, and down her back to her bra clasp. He unfastened it as she kissed around the top of his cock through his underwear.

"You can pull them down."

Trying not to show her excitement too much she pushed down his underwear and pants. She reached around his back and let her hand slide down his ass while she pulled down his underwear. She squeezed his butt cheek. It was all very thrilling to her as these things were her fantasies.

She looked at the grandeur of his stiffened cock, and took it into her mouth. She performed all the techniques of her dreams and Sam got a blow job rivaling none.

As his hands had unfastened her bra he slid the bra and her shirt sleeves down her arm, and from the back caressed her sides including a gentle nudge on her breasts. He saw her nipples were hard and puffy. He caressed he skin all down her spine to the small of her back and felt the band of her panties. He let his hand slip under the band of the panties to continue down the spine and her ass crack, almost to her asshole.

Gradually he caressed more and more onto her breasts, finally able to touch and pinch the nipples.

Paprika was passionately sucking his cock, but also feeling his ass, squeezing it, feeling up and down the ass crack, and feeling his crotch and balls, feeling the heat from his ass hole as she was pulling him into her face. She massaged his balls from the front, intrigued, and felt of his crotch all the way back to his ass crack. She giggled when she touched and finger massaged his perineum and asshole. She felt of his ass crack up and down. Working her way down, she licked his cum vein and shaft all the way down between his balls, and got him to cock a leg up while she licked his asshole and crotch, catching her tongue between his firm ass cheeks, and kissing his cheeks, licking his perineum before rimming his asshole. She gave him a hand job while looking at balls and ass crack fascinated by the winking and stretching asshole as she jacked him. It was a hypnotic view for her. It fulfilled a fantasy for her, and then she licked up his crotch back up the shaft and finished sucking his cock.

Soon Sam clinched his ass, shuddered, and shot volleys of cum in her mouth harder than he ever remembered.

Paprika felt the cum shots striking the back of her mouth and felt some of it go into her cheeks, and felt it drip from the top of her mouths, and she felt some squirt directly into her throat. She felt it sliding down her throat.

Sam's cock hardly got soft as he had taken meth and cocaine, and was ready for more. He took her top the rest of the way off, and unfastened her dress. Lifting her dress from under her ass, he pulled it all the way off, and got between her knees facing the dream of his life pussy. He gently pulled her panties down her hips, legs, and off her ankles. Pulling her forward toward the edge of the cushions, he lifted her legs and placed his face on her pussy, kissing and manipulating her clit with kisses, then sucked the clit, and sucked her pussy lips. He traced his tongue all the way down her pussy lips to the edge of the vagina opening letting his tongue trace circles around it, and teasing it. He licked up and down her pussy slot, licking and sucking the inside of her pussy lips, kissed her pee hole, and sucked the top edge of her opening. He stuck his tongue in to gather the nectar of her pussy, tasting the wonderous juices.

She was so wet that some dripped out and down to the anal ring. Sam let his tongue follow the trail, lapping up the escaped juices, and teasing her anal rim, tasting the difference of skin, and the texture of the wrinkles. He stuck his tongue in it, and then licked his way back to the vagina. Soon he felt her clinch in orgasm and she pushed out more pussy cum for him to drink.