Alluring Wife Seduced by Teen Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paprika was surprised and delighted when she realized Sam was still hard, and he had now moved up between her legs and was pressing his cockhead at her entrances. It felt so good she had no other thoughts other than feeling it slide in widening her opening. She felt the head go in slowly and gently and felt his balls come against her ass. He started out slowly but soon was pumping and she started humping, raising her hips to meet him, and clinching her butt cheeks as she squeezed his cock with her pussy.

She timed her rhythm to get the maximum pleasure from his cock and give him pleasure at the same time. It all felt very good and fulfilling. Sam went in deep and pushed hard almost lifting her up, but she humped at the same time in synch with him. They twisted and grinded their crotches together. It felt so good to her for his balls to be slapping her ass. Soon he turned her over with her knees on the floor and her stomach on the sofa.

She arched her back in anticipation, and he pulled her hair, spanked her ass, and cupped her tits as his cock sank into her pussy. He held her throat while he pulled her hair back, and ran his finger down her spine while he pumped.

Flipping her over again without taking his cock from her pussy, he pounded her more from the topside until he came hard and deep in her pussy. She was almost breathless, when he climbed up and shoved his cock in her mouth. She sucked off all the sex juices from both of them. She sucked him clean, then sucked his balls, and licked all the way to his ass hole, rimming it good. She loved his ass and kissed both cheeks, licked his entire ass crack, and both ass cheeks, not missing a spot.

Paprika felt fulfilled, but Sam was not done yet.

Sam flipped her over again, produced some lube from a pocket, checked that his iphone was still on video record on the end table, and squirted lube into her cute and tight looking asshole. He rubbed her asshole, put a lot of lube in it, and fondled her ass.

Gently he pushed his cock head into her, giving her time to adjust and relax. She was an anal virgin! Soon he was pushing in and out a little quicker each time. She could feel him go all the way in and his balls slapped her pussy. He twisted it around and pushed in so hard it lifted her off her knees. He spanked her lovely rich ass. He reached under and felt of her boobs, then cupped her pussy while he pounded her asshole.

She fucked back, twisting, humping and squeezing with her asshole. Finally Sam came again with spurts into her rectum that she could feel.

Paprika loved the feel of his cock expanding and jerking in her asshole when he came. It was her first anal experience.

This was his third time cumming in her, and she was so satisfied, realizing that her husband could only stay hard long enough for one session, usually quick.

They hugged and kissed there in the living room, and Paprika realized she had to clean up and get dressed. Sam cupped his hand on her naked pussy, and she felt of his cock one more time. Sam said, "Send me some sext pictures, ok? What is your iphone number? Let me send a quick text, and you can reply so we can both save the numbers."

Paprika gathered her clothes, and Sam watched her naked ass go up the stairs.

In playful ways Sam started to text Paprika. Eventually he teased her into sending a picture of her highly desirable tits, and later of her in panties showing off her figure, and awesome cameltoe. He talked her into posing nude on the bed sending explicit pictures. To her it was risqué and fun.

Sam wanted to get some pictures of her in public with risqué poses. Soon they had a rendezvous at a downtown park, she was ravishing and she flashed her panties and he got a couple up skirt camera shots. She had worn a short skirt and some pretty panties that showed her ass with almost every move. He got some pictures and video of her giving him car sex, sucking his cock, caressing his balls, asshole, and giving a hand job. It was an adventure to her. She got a thrill from the exhibition. They had lunch at a corner bar and grill. She loved it as she normally didn't eat common folks' food. Showing a couple up skirt shots tempting the public with her exotic pussy, and having a burger felt so earthy it gave her a sense of belonging.

Paprika got just a little tipsy on alcohol, then drunk and went along with it when Sam offered her to snort some white powder. She trusted him when he said it was good.

She didn't realize it but she became hooked on the first night. She sucked his cock and he took her back to her car once he was sure she could drive.

Within a couple nights she was texting him that she liked the stuff and wanted to know if he had more. He teased her and led her on, saying first I need a sexy picture of your naked pussy and asshole. She complied, and asked, "Ok now what?"

"Well we will need to meet somewhere. I know, let's meet at this motel close to here. I will text you directions how to get there. Why don't you wear that business pants suit with pin stripes that I saw?"

Paprika got in her nice Mercedes car and drove over there. The car did not match the neighborhood and stood out. He had given her a room number at the cheap motel. She got out of the car hoping no one would mess with it, then she noticed a used syringe on the pavement, then a used rubber, and then a small women's thong on the ground.

Tentatively she knocked on the door, looking all around her. Soon the door cracked open. It was Sam and he invited her in. He handed her a glass of wine spiked with meth.

He said, "I have some of that stuff for you."

"Let's see it." Paprika had a flash of distrust.

"No rush, but first let's do something else." He pushed her onto the bed twisting her to face down, and he pinned her legs and pulled her pin striped pants down displaying the crack of her ass and pretty panties. She struggled to get free thinking this was a kinky game of rough sex.

Sam twisted an arm behind her back, and spanked her partially exposed ass. Then he started feeling of her ass, sliding his hand under the band of her panties. He pulled her pants down some more. Then he reached under and started to unfasten her top. He pushed her top up her back and unfastened her bra catch. He ran his hand up and down her spine from the base of her neck down the small of her back and all the way down her ass crack, poking a finger to her asshole, and then felt her entire pussy crotch.

He cupped her pussy and said, "Now hump your pussy on my hand, give your clit a work out as I want you to get wet." She was so shocked her jaw dropped. It was non- consensual at first but then she started to have a tinge of withdrawal.

Sam played with her ass for a few minutes, watching her asshole open and close as he manipulated it, and pushed it around. He felt the heat from her asshole.

Sam flipped her over and started taking the rest of her clothes off. He enjoyed seeing such a priceless beauty being stripped down to her most private secrets. He played with her pussy for a few minutes telling her how pretty it was, stripped off her shoes, pants, and reverently took off her panties. He unfastened her top, and took it off, stripped off her bra, and now she was nude. He slapped her tits a few times to watch them bounce. He cupped her really nice boobs and fondled them. He rolled her up on her back and spread her legs so he could play with her pussy lips for a while. They engorged, and she was getting wet. He stuck a finger in her pussy and took his time exploring it. He looked at her pee hole, stretching it around, and played with her clit. He enjoyed seeing the inside of her engorged pussy lips, and started eating her pussy. For a young man like him it was a gourmet dinner.

Sitting on her stomach, she stopped wiggling around when she saw Sam reach for a small tray of substance. He provided a small straw and she sniffed some into each nostril. She calmed. Sam fucked her pussy like he would never have it this good again, and she fucked back not wanting to loose the resource for the substance in the tray. Sam fucked her until she came at the same time with him.

He wiped her crotch with his hand gathering the juices, and let her suck them off his fingers before crawling over the top of her and letting her suck his cock clean. She loved the juices.

Sam flipped her over on her stomach and began to rub her ass like he was preparing her for doggy style anal. Sitting on her back pinning her, he stretched her arms to the bed post and tied them with BDSM straps he had brought.

She asked, "What are you doing?"

"I am going to give your ass a little attention. Do you like bondage?" Sam reached under her face and put a cock gag in place. Now he strapped both ankles to the opposite bed posts. Her ass was facing up, and he could see her wonderful asshole, and her gaping pussy. He put a pillow under her hips to raise her ass.

Then the door opened. Paprika tried to scream through the gag. She couldn't cover up in front of the stranger. She felt humiliated.

The stranger was a friend of Sam's. They both did business together and planned to have mansions in Mexico.

Sam said, "come on in Carlos, lock the door behind you."

"Look at this nice piece here." Now Sam had a business like tone.

Paprika started to cry as she had never been talked of like a piece, and she had feelings for Sam already.

Sam said, "look at this firm ass," as he smacked her butt cheeks.

Carlos walked up and felt of the ass, and spread the cheeks a little to get a better look at her asshole. He rubbed her pussy feeling of her entire crotch. "Yes. It is nice." Carlos licked her ass crack and butt cheeks. "Nice!" He licked her crotch from behind, licked her hairy pussy, and stuck his tongue in it. He stuck a finger in her asshole, and watched her wiggle around on it, humping and twisting but she couldn't get it out. "She is really good, I can't wait to put my cock in it."

Paprika felt humiliated.

Carlos took out a syringe and poked her ass with it. "Just a little pinch baby." It was heroin and almost instantly she was high. Then he had his sloppy seconds, fucking her with a sloshy smacking sound with every stroke.

Paprika was high and hardly cared when Carlos took a test run, fucking her pussy and then her asshole, finishing with a blast of cum in her ass.

Now Paprika would be addicted to cocaine and heroin before the end of the day.

What Sam liked about this was that she had plenty of resources.

In the ensuing days, Paprika was more and more busy away from the house with "her friends."

Their sex life was declining so Joseph, Paprika's husband started thinking of ways to satisfy himself.

One evening Joseph walked into an adult shop just looking for something different since Paprika was no longer as sexually active. A salesman named Ryan greeted Joseph. "Hello, how can I help you?"

Joseph replied, "I am just looking for something different and sexy."

Ryan said, "Here is something different that you might like, it is artificial cum which comes in bottles, and simulates male or female cum. Here is a clear dildo to try it with and see how it works." Ryan could tell that Joseph was straight but sexually naïve from married life.

Ryan offered a demonstration in a private booth and put some artificial cum in the clear dildo. He showed Joseph every step on how to do it. "Here try this," he said as he handed it to Joseph. "Lick the tip and see how realistic the texture and taste is. Press right here to get a cum shot so to speak," and he showed Joseph right where to press. Ryan let Joseph suck some from the top of the dildo and encouraged him to lick the shaft, suck the balls, and rim the artificial anus below the balls. Ryan explained to Joseph the most expert techniques of sucking and teasing the artificial cock. He watched Joseph feel the dildo up and down and caress the balls.

Joseph got a thrill from doing this and loved it. He felt like an exhibitionist doing it in front of Ryan who up to now was a total stranger. It felt like he had a close secret with Ryan.

Ryan encouragingly told Joseph, "You are really good at it and look so sexy and attractive doing it. It looks realistic and sexy. Would you like a chance to taste real cum in comparison, if I offered?" Ryan took out his own cock and balls. Tentatively and shyly Joseph touched the head with his lips, took a very light lick with the tip of his tongue, while Ryan brushed his hand through the Joseph's hair. "Lick the top in a figure 8 and feel the texture of the skin, how warm and smooth it is." He paused. "Lick the shaft and taste the velvety smooth skin." Joseph took the suggestion and held Ryan's dick, and felt it up and down. It feels a lot like the dildo to Joseph. He started massaging Ryan's balls, and felt behind with a finger all the way back to the asshole and crack. Joseph is intrigued by the feel of the crotch, asshairs, and butthole. Ryan encouraged him, "go ahead and suck it."

Soon the Joseph started sucking Ryan's cock and balls. He took a load of cum in his mouth and got the taste and feel of it. Joseph felt and sensuously rimmed the asshole with his tongue. This was his first time sucking cock, and first time swallowing another man's cum.

"You are very good and learn fast. I recommend more practice to compare with the dildo and artificial cum."

Ryan said, "come back the following days and I will show you more attachments and techniques. You can come up here everyday and find out more. I can get you a variety of cum tastes, and remember this is a business office district and most of our customers are clean, respectable, and dressed well."

The next day Ryan explained to Joseph, "There is an artificial anus below the balls and you can practice these techniques of licking and rimming, and prostate massage. That's right, lick it like that, spear it with your tongue, and use your tongue and lips to feel the firmness of the rim and the ass cheeks around it."

"Here is a tube that can be connected to a reservoir of fake cum that connects to an artificial prostate gland," he showed Joseph.

Following instructions, Joseph massaged the fake prostate gland with his finger through the fake asshole. Joseph trained in prostate massage and the bulbous gland pumped out pre-cum when squeezed lightly. Joseph greedily sucked the fake cum from the dildo head. Joseph quickly developed a cum fetish, trying different taste flavors.

Then Ryan showed Joseph, "a condom like attachment can be attached to the artificial anus that will catch a man's cum like from the inside of a rectum. When it is removed and placed against the lips the pouch can be inverted into the mouth and all the cum sucked off of it clean. So you can also do anal with it."

Another attachment Ryan showed Joseph was connecting the cum tube to the clear dildo on one end and a cum pump on the other. It had a motor and a reservoir, and a switch selected whether the cum shots happened every 30 seconds, 3 minutes or 5 minutes. A selector also gave the choice of high pressure cum shots or low pressure.

In the coming days Joseph sucked off Ryan for practice, enjoyment, and training. He consumed the cum with lust, and sucked with passion. Ryan trained Joseph to rim his asshole, massage his prostate, then says "the clear dildo can be used in anal cum pumping as well, but first the asshole has to be professionally trained so there will be no damage or injuries to your anus. Think of me as your doctor. Bend over this table and let me starts to massage your back and ass with edible lube, and I will train your asshole for you." Ryan trained Joseph to always use edible lube. Gently and patiently he taught Joseph how to slow massage anal entry and explained anal techniques of clinching and humping, while at the same time explained how the cock should be moving around and humping. Ryan slowly eased his cock into Joseph's virgin asshole bareback gently and slowly started humping. "Compare this to the clear dildo anus to see how realistic the dildo is."

One day Ryan greeted Joseph and took him back to a different private booth hall. He explained that like clear dildos, there are clear female dolls. He explained that some clear plastic female dolls are fitted with a tube for cocks to go through. He showed a clear inflatable doll with an asshole that had a tubular path, like a doughnut hole, or tunnel butt plug, through the thinnest part of the body when bent over. Walking around to another booth he showed a blow up doll bent over a table.

Joseph casually noticed the floor was a slightly higher level. They went back around to the other booth and the Ryan showed a stool next to a wall with a hole in it, lined with a soft looking plastic sleeve. The hole was perfectly lined up with his mouth. "Stay here and hold your mouth to the hole and let me take your clear dildo around to show you how this works."

Joseph sat with his mouth to the hole and the salesman went back around and pushed the clear dildo through the doll's anal tunnel as if having an anal fuck. Joseph was surprised when the dildo came through into his mouth but licked and sucked it.

Ryan advertised the clear doll as a special cum glory hole. The sleeved doughnut hole, was shorter where the doll body was bent over, and was firm and a perfect fit for the average cock. The doll also had a variety of attachments. One attachment has a motor that pumps fake cum in squirts, and vibrates. Another attachment is like a condom and catches the cum which can be detached and inverted to suck the cum out and clean. The private booths are actually camera and video booths, and all the action is caught on video. Ryan told Joseph these are for development purposes, but doesn't tell him they are recorded on live internet cam.

Joseph sees a customer starting to fuck the clear plastic doll through the glory hole, he watched the man's balls starting to slap against her crotch, and the cock sliding through the doughnut tunnel hole. Joseph scooted up and caught the tip with his tongue and wet the dick head, then sucked it, then sucked down the shaft. The customer having stuck his dick in the clear plastic doll is surprised when he feels a warm mouth and wet tongue playing around his dick head. It makes him harder. He doesn't know if it is fake or real, but it turns him on. He feels the suction pulling on the head, and then feels the warmth of a mouth sliding down his shaft, and the suction pulling it in tighter. The tongue teases his helmet rim, and wet dances all around the head. Joseph is treated with a nice load of fresh clean cum.

Joseph loves all this and agrees to do these things on video which plays live on the internet. He starts making more money doing this than at his real job. The area is a business district, and most of the customers are clean, well paid businessmen.

While Ryan is training Joseph, a female employee walked in casually while Joseph had Ryan's cock all the way to the back of his throat there in public, discreetly she takes a non flash picture with her neckless camera. Ryan says, "Don't pay attention to her she is just another employee bringing me supplies."

Then later she captures a picture of Ryan's cock all the way into Joseph's asshole, she brings lube and pours it into the asshole around the edges and in the middle, and pours some on Ryan's cock, saying, "Deep isn't it," as she pours into the hole, she feels the firm butt cheeks, and the inside of his ass crack sides, and pours more down the crack before leaving. She loved her job and liked watching Joseph turn business men gay.

Sam came over one day to see Vincent but found that his father Joseph was the only one home. As they greeted and talked for a few minutes his father sat down and Sam realized that Joseph was staring at his cock which started getting hard. At first he was a little embarrassed but then moved a little closer to see if he was mistaken. The father kept looking and leaned closer. Soon was hugging his waist, then kissing around the waist. Then he worked his way to the cockhead through the pants. Unfastening the pants, he soon had the bare cock in his mouth. Joseph had become a bisexual cocksucker without the help of drugs.