Alluring Wife Seduced by Teen Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph and Paprika were both video and cam stars now but didn't know each other were doing it. Joseph was in the business district, and Paprika was by cam and traveled to escort hotels, clubs, and residences. Sam sold many videos.

Vincent brought Sam much profit from drug sales to support his habit as a dealer. He convinced Vincent to sell drugs to make enough money to support his habit.

Sam found out Vincent has a sister in college. He began developing a plan for many college coed customers, and developed discreet links to other colleges.

Soon Sam had a rich millionaire mansion in Mexico, where he made yet more videos. It was paid for with drug, blackmail, and extortion money.

Sam developed a marketing technique to attract young couples for Mexican vacations.

One day on the beach Sam could be seen massaging a young married couple in the nude. He dragged his cock up the man's crotch, stomach, and chest and fed his mouth cock and balls with rimming. He did the same with the wife letting her massage her crotch, clit, and tits with his balls and he fed his cock and balls to her mouth, and let her rim his asshole. He turned them both over, and applied edible lube for massage oil, and tanning oil. He loosened both assholes at the same time with each hand, then fucked her pussy and ass, switched and fucked his ass, then hers again, back and forth until he came.

Another young couple saw the action and came closer to watch. By the next day he had their asses. By the end of the week he noticed a nice looking young couple on a yacht mooring in the bay near the dock, and sought to invite them to a private PNP chemsex party.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***