Ally and Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Ally cums to grip with how she feels about her best friend.
4.8k words
4.87
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noelle08
Noelle08
24 Followers

Part Two to a previous story, but can be read as a standalone tale.

This is a woman loving woman story, no bigotry or disrespect will be tolerated! All parties involved are over 18. Very very loosely based on the Hulu series, Dave, with characters Ally and Emma. Critiques and Comments are encouraged.

"Don't panic stay calm don't panic stay calm don't panic stay calm."

These four words repeated like a mantra in Ally's head as she sat in her car outside of 620 Loft & Garden, the venue for Emma's father's 60th birthday bash.

"Don't panic Ally. Don't panic. Don't- AHHHHH!"

She screamed as a figure quickly stepped out of her blind spot and knocked on the passenger side window. The woman bent down and pointed for Ally to roll down her window. As the yellow Beetle's window slide down smoothly, a pair of almond shaped brown eyes peered at her over custom-made green Chanel sunglasses

"Hey Allyson. I have literally watched you sit in this car for 15 minutes. What in the world could you be doing?"

Ally sighed as she leaned over to talk to the petite woman.

"Hi Erin. I was just scrolling on my phone. Got caught in a TikTok loop. You know how it is." She half heartedly beamed up at the thirty year old.

Erin slid a side glance at Ally's phone, clearly locked and not in use on her passenger seat. She exhaled.

"I really don't have time for this today. Emma told me you agreed to help set up Dad's table decorations, so I need you to come inside and do that. The caterer is running behind, the flowers are the wrong color, and I have absolutely no clue where my irresponsible sister is...who was supposed to be back from the bakery thirty minutes ago." Erin complained, simultaneously checking her Van Cleef watch. "So please. Can you put this existential crisis on hold and give me a hand? Thanks."

The petite thirty-year old party planner straightened up and smoothed out the creases in her black evening dress before giving Ally one more stern look, spinning around. As she watched Erin walk towards the front doors of the event venue, Allyson rolled her eyes. At her best, Erin was your usual Type-A perfectionist with a heart of gold. At her worst...well...she could be a bitch. Funnily enough, Emma's older sister was almost the spitting image of Ally's best friend. Beautiful black-blue hair, creaseless slightly tan skin, and depthless almond shaped eyes. The biggest difference in their appearance is mainly in their aesthetic and age. Where Emma was a free-flowing spirit, usually found in loose fitting bohemian clothes, Erin's closet primarily held custom tailored designer pieces in neutral tones. And their personalities befit their different styling choices.

Of course, part-time bitch or not, Erin didn't know why Ally was having an existential crisis this evening. Last night, Ally's best friend had given her the most earth-shaking orgasm she'd ever felt in her life. And they didn't even really have sex! Not to mention Ally technically had a long time and long distance boyfriend. Regardless if they were barely intimate anymore. But the way Emma looked when she was rubbing the rose toy on Ally's clit kept running through her mind. Even thinking about the experience made her lower abdomen pulse. Her nipples responded in their own way, by tightening up and getting hard. She leaned her head back and lightly traced the outline of her nipples before snapping back open her eyes.

"I can't do this. I don't even know how Emma feels.." she thought to herself.

Sighing, Ally grabbed her phone and checked the time. She really didn't need Erin coming back to find her lusting over her little sister. Allyson huffed and grabbed her phone before rolling back up her window, repeating her personal mantra a few more times, and stepping out of the car to follow her best friend's sister inside.

When she opened the heavy glass doors to the rooftop patio space, her eyes widened to take in the beautiful party decor. They were underneath a huge tent top, the poles lit up with fairy lights and leaves of varying healthy green interwoven together. The circular glass tables were placed strategically around the rooftop space, with just the right number so some people could sit if they needed but not so many that everyone would stay planted in a chair the whole time. A huge golden banner above the bar held the words "Happy 60th Birthday Tsung" in delicate cream calligraphy - the type that was clearly hand painted and cost someone's rent to create.

Walking into the space, Allyson caught her reflection in a floor length mirror to her right. Soft auburn hair framed her face, her overgrown fringe curtain bangs bringing attention to her beautiful green eyes. She was wearing a light blue halter sundress with patterned flowers of tan and creme along the hemline. The sundress was loose fitting, but the material clung to her breasts and backside, hinting at the treasure that lay underneath. The twenty-seven year old looked damn good.

Gazing around, she caught sight of Erin fluttering around with a clipboard and walked over.

"Happy you could join us" Erin snapped, "Ok. So everything has been set up for the most part. I just need you to tie those ribbons on the centerpiece vases and make sure every table has one of those, and at least two glass paperweights on it."

As Erin pointed around the event space to give Ally direction, the redhead looked her up and down. A black, silk, strapless cocktail dress lay neatly on the thirty-year olds frame, hugging her in all the right places. She must have had on a great bra, because her 34Bs (which she only knew because Erin and Emma shared a bra size) were sitting so high and perky that with every slight movement they bounced on their own. The rounded orbs had a slight sheen of sweat due to Erin's bustling around and the 85 degree weather, making them glisten when they hit the light a certain way. As Erin's eyes traveled down, she could almost make out the thong straps sitting on their owner's slightly wide hips. She had never noticed Erin was....kinda sexy? Ally swallowed. She just had her first experience with a girl last night, where the hell were these thoughts coming from? And she was not about to lust over Emma and Erin. Lusting over sisters was a little too far - even for her seemingly depraved mind.

Snapping back to the present, she caught the tail end of Erin's directions.

"Really don't know what's taking her so long. So before you start, give Emma a call and tell her to hurry up. Please and thank you."

Erin brought her attention back to her clipboard and crossed a few things off the list. Glancing up, she gazed at Ally's facial expression and sighed.

"Emma was acting jittery earlier today too. Whatever happened, I'm sure you guys will figure it out. You've been friends for years, and whatever happened you'll get through it. But this party is really important to me, and I want it to go well. I just.....need a win. So please, call Emma and finish the decorations? The party is supposed to start in an hour. Thanks Ally."

With a squeeze to her arm, Erin sidestepped the red-head and began to wave at the late-arriving catering company, already moving on to her next target.

"First she's sour, then she's sweet." Allyson muttered. Pulling out her phone, she sent a text to Emma.

Hey! Just got to ur dad's party. Erin is about to lose it, where r u?

In typical Emma fashion she only thumbs up the message, sending back a few emojis. Ally grimaced and walked over to the disassembled centerpieces, putting her mind to her "volun-told" job.

About an hour later, guests were just beginning to meander in. Among them she spotted Emma chatting and weaving between people, handing out placement cards. She was dressed in a flowing cream mini dress. The sleeves and skirt were slightly puffed with tulle, giving Emma a cute "cottage core" look. Her dress made her short but slender legs look fantastic, and her muscles were long and toned, making it clear her daily jog was paying off. Emma's hair was piled on top of her head again, in another one of her intricate looking buns, with strands strategically hanging down.

Looking around, Emma caught her eye and flushed, before glancing away. Turning her back towards the red-head, she walked towards another guest and pressed a piece of paper in their hand - clearly avoiding her friend. Ally's heart dropped.

"Fuck." she thought, "So last night was a mistake? FUCK". She felt her chest tighten and eyes water. It was then that she understood her truth. She liked Emma. Like...liked liked her. At the very least, she wanted Emma. Like...wanted wanted.Wanted her so badly that her nipples immediately stood at attention upon staring at her backside. Wanted her so badly that the sight of her friend caused her to flood her panties. Wanted her so badly that even though she was just rebuked, she didn't care.

Strapping on her figurative balls, she weaved through the gaining crowd and towards her friend. Stepping behind Emma, she tapped her shoulder just as she was finishing up another conversation. Emma turned around, slowly meeting her eyes.

"Hey."

"Hey"

"So....we need to talk"

"We do"

The friends stared at each other silently for a beat, each wanting the other to speak first. Per usual, Emma opened her mouth.

"Ally," she sighed "I just want-"

"There you are!" Erin interrupted. "Emma, where the hell have you been? Where's the cake? I sent you out hours ago, you took forever and then had the nerve to ignore my calls! You know how important this party is to me and ma ma."

"The cake is with the head cater. As you requested in your 3057 messages. I got everything on my list done Erin, I don't need you to constantly watch my every step."

"Yes you do. You always have." Erin retorted "You're so freaking inconsiderate"

Emma rolled her eyes at her big sister.

"Don't you roll your godda-!. Ok." Erin took a breath before barreling towards a classic Chen vs Chen sister blowout. "I don't have time for you. Mama will be bringing Ba ba in like fifteen minutes. Can you straighten the gift area? Thanks." Without even a glance towards Ally, Erin spun on her heels and walked towards the party guests, plastering a million-dollar smile.

"She can be such a bitch sometimes!" Emma huffed. Eyes blazing, she turned towards her friend. "Let's do the gifts, it shouldn't take that much effort."

As they were organizing and aesthetically arranging the gifts, Ally couldn't help note the energy between herself and Emma. They kept brushing up against each other, sending sparks to her stomach and other places. Emma was complaining about her sister, and she wanted to lend a sympathetic ear, but whenever Ally tried to look at her friend and lock into the monologue she found herself staring at Emma's lips. She wanted to kiss that perfect cupid's bow. She wanted to trace her tongue down that slender neck. She wanted to - fingers snapped in her face and brought her out of her daytime wet dream. Emma looked at her strangely.

"You were staring at me." she said slowly.

Ally blushed and tried to brush it off. "Yea, I got caught in a day dream."

"About what?"

"Ummm..." Ally stuttered. This was her chance. She needed to do one brave and spontaneous thing in her life and let Emma know how she felt. Boyfriend or not.

Ally took a deep breath.

"Look Em...I need to let you know that-"

"Lights out lights out!" The older Chen sister's voice rang out over the crowd of guests. She really had a habit of interrupting the younger girls.

"He's on his way up! If everyone would squeeze underneath or beside the banner that would be great!" the party planner directed.

Without a pause, the lights turned off and they were plunged into near-darkness, with only the city lights around them as guides. Since Ally and Emma were already near the banner, the guests rushed in their direction and crowded them, forcing the girls to press into each other. True to her best friend's fashion, she could tell Emma wasn't wearing a bra and felt her large nipples pressing into her back. They felt like they were harder than they should have been, considering the circumstances. Emma stood on slight tiptoes to whisper in Ally's ear, pressing her chest and her nipples closer.

"What were you going to say?"

Feeling Emma's breath on her neck almost made Ally moan out loud. This couldn't keep happening. She turned her head slightly to respond, but before she could, Emma pressed her cheek into Allyson's. Now her lips were practically kissing the side of Allyson's face. She felt Emma's slow exhale of breath, and leaned back into it, pushing against her friend. Ally took a deep breath and did the impossible. She slowly moved her hands behind her to grab at Emma's waist to pull her even closer, making Emma's crotch perfectly aligned with her ass. She now felt Emma's sharp intake of breath, and took her actions a step farther. She begins to very slightly roll her hips, grinding her ass into Emma, trying to push into her dress's tulle as if they were slow dancing. Since she didn't want to draw any attention to their actions, lights out or not, she kept her movements very precise and small.

Emma did not complain. In fact, she sneakily brought her hands to Ally's abdomen, helping to push Ally's ass closer to her pussy and giving her an anchor to rub her back. They silently carried on this dance, the cover of darkness and proximity of other people heightening their joint arousal. Before Ally could really get into it, Emma took a small step back.

"Let's talk after the surprise." she whispered, pressing her hands a bit lower on Allyson's body before removing them altogether. "Meet me back here in like fifteen minutes."

Allyson nodded her agreement and turned her attention back towards the entrance, where Mr. Chen and his wife were expected to appear any second. With the way her panties felt soaked, she suspected these would be the longest fifteen minutes of her life.

In fact, she was correct. Fifteen minutes had turned into twenty and then into thirty. Emma was being walked around the party with the rest of her immediate family, thanking guests for attending and acting engaged as her father chatted with each one. But that wasn't what was making the time crawl by. The problem was that Emma kept stealing looks at her. Smoldering, hot, sexy glaces that just made pussy clench and tremble at intermittent times. The two shots of liquid courage she took in the meantime while waiting didn't help either.

Suddenly she felt a strong vibration against her pussy. She closed her eyes and pushed into that feeling, before remembering where she was and pulling her phone from in between her legs. She looked at Emma's name on the screen and gazed around the party, trying to find her. Locking eyes with Emma's sister instead, she hurriedly pressed the green talk button, holding it up to her ear and walking away before Erin could find her a job.

"Hello?" The redhead breathlessly answered.

Emma's voice responded in a husky tone.

"Women's bathroom. Right now. It's inside and around the corner from where the rooftop entrance is."

Emma hung up the phone. Shivers went down Ally's back. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She didn't even know what this was. All she knew was that the only place she wanted to be was where Emma was. Stepping into the ladies room she saw it was a sitting room with three well lit vanities in various points around the room, sharing the space with mid-sized pink couches. Turning her head, she saw the entrance to the room with the toilets and sinks. Swinging the door open, she stepped right into Emma, who was sitting on the counter on her phone.

Ally let the door swing closed behind her as she walked up to her friend.

"Hey"

"Hey" Emma responded, mimicking their earlier exchange. Smirking, she hopped off the counter.

"So...what did you want to talk about"

Ally chuckled slightly and stepped closer to her friend's space, the two shots clearly doing their job.

"Emma. I really don't want to talk anymore." She grabbed her petite friend's shoulders and spun her around, pushing her into the second to last bathroom stall and locking it behind her back.

Ally looked into Emma's eyes, the small confines of the stall pushing them so close together that the rise and fall of their chest forced their breasts to gently touch, fabric rubbing fabric. After two heartbeats, they crashed into each other, mouths already open and wanting. Ally felt Emma's tongue slide into her mouth, looking for all the hidden erogenous zones. She moaned into the kiss, sucking on Emma's tongue in order to try and gain back some control. Their lips pushed into each other softly, eliciting a chemical reaction in their pussy that both of the girls could feel. Ally wound her arms around Emma's waist, pulling them so close together she could feel her friend's larger nipples straining against her dress's material.

"Oh fuck Ally," Emma whispered, "I've wanted this so badly'".

Ally didn't bother to respond using her words. Instead, with uncharacteristic aggression, she pushed Emma back until the girl was made to sit on top of the toilet tank. As they continued to make out sloppily, Ally's hands found the bottom of her friend's dress. Pushing it up to her hip, she searched through the tulle and began to caress Emma's thighs softly, enjoying the small whimpers it was bringing out of Emma. Slowly, she drew her palms back and forth on the skin above Emma's knees, every so often squeezing and moving them a little closer to the hot center of Emma's being.

She could feel Emma's hands pulling at the clasp behind her neck. Breaking free from the kiss, Ally leaned back until her neck was just out of reach. Looking into her friend's eyes, her pussy began to leak from the intense want in her eyes

"This is about you Emma. I want to make you feel good. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel last night. Show me how to please you."

Moaning, Emma leaned forward to swallow Allyson's tongue again. Their lips pushed and rubbed against the other, each trying to fight for dominance. Allyson's hands continued to rub and squeeze Emma's soft thighs, until she reached the apex. Slowly running her thumb down her friend's panties, she felt just how much Emma wanted this.

"Fuck," Ally gasped "You're so wet already." She continued to rub the Taiwanese girl's panty clad cunt, using a little more pressure every other stroke. Em spread her legs even further apart, simultaneously pressing her pussy closer to Ally and shifting her own dress above her waist. Emma began to moan even harder, gyrating her hips along with Ally's touches. She reached her hand down and moved her panties out of the way, letting her labia free to feel the cool air. Ally looked mesmerized at her friend's swollen vagina. She lightly touched the wet petals, getting a feel for Emma's pussy before dipping her thumb into Emma's vagina, collecting the creamy wetness that laid just inside her entrance. Bringing her thumb to her mouth, Ally lightly sucked it, getting used to the delicious twang that was her friend's cunt.

She closed her eyes and savored the sample. "You taste so good," Ally whispered.

She returned her fingers to Emma's pussy, this time her pointer, index and middle, and continued to rub Emma's pussy in a circular manner. When she looked up, she saw Emma had pulled down the top of her dress and was squeezing her naked breasts. Her nipples were dark brown and round, so plump that Ally could see the small textured bumps on their surface. Emma's eyes were closed as her fingers abused her nipples hard, pulling them away and rolling them in her fingers. When Ally's pointer finger slid inside of Emma's wet hole, the black-haired beauty opened her eyes and gasped. "This is about to make me cum baby," she moaned "Don't fucking stop".

Noelle08
Noelle08
24 Followers
12