Ally and Emma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allyson added her middle finger and started to finger fuck her friend in earnest, making Emma's back arch. As Emma's pussy started to make wet and sloppy sounds, its owner hurriedly pulled down Allyson's dress, making her 36Cs pop out. Since she was wearing a push-up bra, this gave Emma easier access to plant wet kisses on the mounds, and she even forcibly grabbed them out of its cups. Allyson gasped and moaned at her friend's rough treatment. Being handled like this only made her hotter.

"Let me touch you too" Emma begged, bringing her out of her reverie. With her free hand Ally opened her legs to push down her panties, positioning herself so Emma could reach her sweet spot and pleasure her back.

Her best friend wasted no time. Emma began to rub her cunt with the perfect amount of pleasure, making her knees buckle. The rose toy had nothing on this. Allyson felt Emma expertly manipulating her own folds, bringing her swiftly closer to orgasm than she thought possible. She began to buck her hips as she felt Emma rub her clit with her free hand. She really couldn't believe this was happening.

Her best friend was using two fingers to vigorously fuck her, and her other hand to push on her clit, causing Ally's wetness seeping out of her opening. Ally could only return the favor and mimic Emma's manipulations. They were both breathing hard and going in between looking into each other's eyes, sloppily making out, and looking at their messy fingers. Allyson felt her orgasm build and build and build behind her vagina walls. "I'm so close. I want....to make....you...first" she huffed to Emma. She could barely get the words out.

Emma smirked and upped her movements, causing Ally's eyes to roll back.

"I guess I'm just better at this than you" she moaned sexily, leaning over and taking one of Ally's hard nipples in her mouth to suck. "And I'm going to keep fucking you, until you squirt in my hand like the slut you always wanted to-" suddenly they heard the door swing open, stopping both of them in their tracks.

"Emma...? Are you in here"

They looked at each other with wide eyes, as they heard Emma's older sister walk into the bathroom.

"Umm.yea!" Erin said a little too loudly, trying to inconspicuously catch her breath. "What's up sis?"

Ally winced at the high pitched tone Erin used, making her friend shrug her shoulders in panic.

"I've been looking for you forever, Have you been here the whole time?" Erin asked

"Yup! Ummm I had the shrimp cocktail hors devours, I think maybe too many, They run right through me you know?"

"Riiiiiiight.," Erin dragged out. She sighed. "Well I was looking for you to apologize."

The two friends stood in the stall and stared at each other. Erin never apologizes.

"Don't worry about it..." Emma responded in slight wonder. "That's what-oh!" she yelped.

"Is something wrong?" Erin asked.

"Nope!" Emma replied.

And that was the truth. But unbeknownst to her older sister, Allyson had never removed her fingers from Emma's wet pussy. And while Erin went on to explain how she had been stressed out all week, and the pressures of throwing the perfect party had started to get to her, Emma was being deeply fingerfucked.

Emma tried to hold her composure and listen to her sister's ramblings, but Ally was fingering her too good. She could even see creamy wetness start to appear on Ally's fingers, sending her a signal that she was very close to exploding on her friend, and in front of her sister.

But Emma was never one to back down from a challenge, she preferred to fight fire with fire. So instead of trying to shake off Allyson's maneuvers, she leaned forward and slid her fingers back into her best friend's equally soaked pussy. Then she hooked them up to her G-spot. Ally gasped and slapped her hand in front of her mouth. Grinningly wickedly, Emma pushed her fingers deeper and began to really fuck Ally in earnest, bringing her to the beginning of a very powerful orgasm.

"Well thanks for listening, Em. And I'm sorry again." Erin said, walking towards the bathroom door. "I know I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. Comes with the territory of being a type-A older sister."

"I get it. I'm sorry too," Emma replied, holding back her moans and looking at Ally's flushed face. "I should've answered your calls. Won't happen again." she promised.

Erin laughed in response. "Yes it will. But I preemptively forgive you for that too." She pushed open the door to exit.

"And Emma. If you're going to have a whole conversation with someone in the bathroom, make sure it's your shoes that are showing at the bottom. Not Allyson's." And with that, Erin walked out and let the door swing behind her.

The two best friends gapped at each other before bursting into giggles. Ally placed a palm on the stall walls to hold herself up.

"This can't be fucking real" she laughed.

"Fuck it," Erin chuckled in response. "Erin actually can be cool sometimes, and I have much more important business to attend to."

With the fire of arousal back in her eyes, Em quickly made light work of Allyson. She clamped her mouth over the redhead's pink nipple, flicking her tongue over the hard button while trying to fit as much breast in her mouth as possible. With her left hand, she returned to rubbing Aly's clit in circles while using her right hand to penetrate the first time-bisexual. Making her fingers into a C shape once more, she began to earnestly pump into Allyson.

Allyson leaned into Emma and spread her legs as far as the stall would allow, no longer worried about keeping quiet. She felt her pussy leak out its juices, running down her thigh and pooling into Emma's palm. She began to buck against her best friend's fingers, feeling her orgasm take control of her body and mind. She felt stars and saw her toes curl, or something like that. When she finished riding the tidal wave, Emma took her fingers out of Allyson's wet pussy and stuck them in her mouth, making Allyson taste her own juices. As Ally moaned around her friend's pussy-soaked digits and sucked them in earnest, Em rubbed harder on Ally's clit trying to get a second orgasm out of her. And when she succeeded, Ally almost blacked out again.

"Oh my god." she gasped, opening her eyes. "That was even better than last night."

She moved back slightly and felt her plump pussy, the cream leaking on her thighs. "I don't think I've ever been this wet before." she said sheepishly, now feeling shy again.

Emma grinned in response. "Baby, this is just the beginning. But for now, I'm almost there and we need to go back to the party." The Asian girl scooched off the toilet tank and placed her hands on Ally's shoulders, pushing gently. "Get on your knees."

It didn't take long for Emma to follow Ally in her massive orgasm. Between her excitement of seeing Ally's beautiful face nose-deep in her pussy; and Allyson's excitement at pleasing and licking Emma's cunt for the first time, she came faster than she ever has before. After she finished rubbing her clit into her friend's wet and wanting mouth, they both stood up and tried to quickly clean themselves up at the bathroom sink, sharing shy smiles and flirtatious glances.

"I'm going to have to stay with my mom and dad and chat with people for the rest of the party." Emma explained to Ally. "I don't even know what Erin thinks and I don't need to give her any more ammo. Plus, I should probably be a good little sister and see what's stressing her out so much.

"Ok," Ally said softly, drying her hands and checking her reflection one more time.

"But get home soon. Me and the rose will be waiting."

12