Ally and her Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her. Sandra looked relieved. Marrying into this mess had been stressing her. Escaping to Las Vegas, where anything and everything happened, was a relief. She held my hand a little tighter than necessary. I mouthed at her, "Love you."

She closed her eyes and slept.

Approaching Vegas, I turned off the Interstate and asked for help navigating. Ally and Willie woke up and Willie went back in his car seat.

We were starting up from a stop light on the green when a car from the right came into the intersection, brakes finally squealing and got our car just behind the right front wheel. The impact was hard enough to scare the you know what out of me and I looked around at the others, who were scared as could be, but said they were ok. Willie was waving his arms and crying "Mama." Sandra jumped out and opened the rear door to grab him. People were rushing to both cars. The other automobile had a woman in it trying to get out of a jammed door. In the back of her car was another small child, also waving his arms and crying. I helped a guy force the driver's side door open and the poor woman fell out, crying, "My baby, my baby!"

Ally rushed over to help extract the other baby and calm the woman down. I surveyed the damage. It looked like our car was drivable but the other one was crumpled into the wheel well and was going nowhere without a wrecker. Traffic was backing up and no cops yet. I told the people helping me they should get all the women and babies on the curb, and I would move our car to clear the intersection a bit.

By the time I did that, the police were there, and we could hear a siren in the distance. Sandy and Ally were doing their best to calm down the hysterical driver, who was crying that she had no money, no place to live, no insurance, and had just got to Las Vegas that morning. Her child was in her arms and seemed fine. Willie was hugging Sandy and seemed fine too.

Ally leaned up to me and said, "We have to do something to help her. She's in shock with a small baby and nothing else except a car wreck." Sandy was nodding vigorously and had her arm around the crying woman. I went over and took her hand. "Please let us help. It's going to be all right. I'll see your car gets towed out of here and we will deal with it tomorrow. You can stay with us tonight."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "You don't know me. I just crashed into you. Why are you being so nice?"

Before I could answer, the policeman was asking for ID's and papers. Ally got the woman's purse and dug for a license, which was from Missouri. While this was going on, the EMT's arrived and wanted people to go to the hospital with them. I declined and they made strong noises. I said in an aggressive voice that we were fine and would see our own doctor for a check up. Luckily, they decided not to hassle the woman and her baby and reluctantly drove away. The cop was pretty nice, I thought. He gave the woman a citation for careless driving and let it go at that. I thanked him and said we would make sure the other driver and her baby were looked after. I gave the waiting tow truck driver my credit card and got an address and phone number for their yard. He looked at the trashed car and asked if I wanted it taken to a collision shop. I asked if they could hold it at their place overnight while we sorted out the repair situation and he said yes.

Ally was up front with me and the two mothers were in the back. Our new instant friend's name was Eleanor Wilson. She said everyone called her Ellie. She stopped crying but was still shaking. The crash hadn't been that bad, but it sure got everyone excited. I made my way slowly to the hotel and went in to revise our room arrangements. They didn't have any adjoining rooms available, but when they learned the source of our problem, they insisted on upgrading us to a suite with two bedrooms for no charge. I thanked them profusely, collared a bellman, and went out to get everyone to the room.

Fifteen minutes later, three shaken women and two babies were sitting in comfort on the twentieth floor of a fancy Vegas hotel, not sure what had happened to them. I phoned room service and ordered whiskey, beer, and pizza. While it was coming, Sandy and Ellie went in the other room to feed their babies. Ally came over and hugged me tight. She was shaking a bit.

"You were really in charge out there! God, I thought we were in so much trouble! And when I said we needed to help her, you just did it. I love you!"

I gave a big tip to the room service woman and Ally helped me fix some plates of pizza. I found the ice and poured a tall, straight glass of whiskey. I let Ally have a big gulp, which she almost choked on. I pounded her back. "Take this to your sister. She needs it. If Willie gets some later in his milk, it won't hurt. He's tough." We laughed at each other.

When Ally came back, the level in the glass was way down. "Ellie needed some too. For her nerves, she said." We sat on the end of the sofa and munched on pizza. She felt good against me. I wondered how long I could keep up with two women. And what to do about the marrying business. The whiskey was doing its job. I didn't feel like a lot of decisions had to be made right this second.

The moms came in with the babies and sat down. The new baby was a girl and her name was Sheila. She and Willie looked at each other curiously and got put down on the floor. Sandy pointed to the baby girl and said to Willie, "Sheila." Willie was holding on the edge of the table and said, "Sheila?" Ellie looked at the little girl and pointed to Willie and said, "Willie." The girl said, "Willie?" Everyone broke out in smiles. Sheila stood next to Willie and put her hand on his. They both looked uncertain about what to do next. I was astonished that they seemed so untouched by the crash and the wild excitement after it. Ally sat next to them and rubbed their backs, saying soft little things. Sheila looked at her mom and leaned into Ally with a smile. Willie said, "Ally nice," and leaned in too. Everyone hugged and wiggled and relaxed.

Sandy said, "Come and sit with us, Jeff. You need to talk to Ellie. She is worried about what happens next."

I sat between them and took their hands. "You both are very brave. That was tough out there this afternoon. I'm proud of you. You looked after your kids first and that was the right thing to do."

Ellie leaned into me and started crying, "Oh Jeff, my life is such a mess. I don't know how to thank you. Sheila and I could be in a shelter tonight with nothing, absolutely nothing."

I looked at Sandy and mouthed, "A bed conference?"

She and Ally both nodded at me and stood. Ally had a baby on each hip and was smiling ear to ear. Sandy took Ellie's hand and drew her up. "Come, we have to have a conference, and we only do conferences on beds."

Ally led the way and said to me, "We have to push these two double beds together." The kids got dumped on top of one bed while Ally and I moved stuff out of the way, loosened the bedding and made one big place to relax. Before Ellie knew what was happening, the other women were down to their underwear and climbing in place. I stripped to my boxers and went to get beer. When I came back, I could see Ellie's clothes on the floor and five bodies squirming around on the bed with pillows and covers. The last desert sunlight was still streaming in the window.

As I got in, Ally was explaining to Ellie, "Since we first started going with him, all decisions get made in a conference on a sunny bed. So here we are, ready to work on your problems. Don't worry about him hitting on you. He isn't like that, and if he was, my sister and I know karate and would take him down." She smiled at me with that glint in her eye.

"Actually," I said, "she is giving me lessons so I have some self-defense."

I was up against Sandra, who had Ellie between her and Ally. The kids were busy crawling around and talking to each other in nonsense words. Ellie had arms from both of my women around her and was smiling through her tears. I leaned over and kissed Sandy and Ally, and on my way back hesitated in front of Ellie, who reached out and pulled me in for a firm thank you kiss that went on for seconds.

I said, "Ellie, before we tell you why we are here in Vegas, which will make you laugh, why don't you tell us why you are here?"

She looked totally panic stricken, but took a deep breath and said, "I'm running away from home. I know that sounds dumb, and it's more complicated than running away."

I opened a beer and passed it to her. She took a deep swallow, and said, "Thanks. That helps. I'm an only child and my parents have always been very protective. I went to college near home in St. Louis. In my second year, I fell for a guy who was really nice to me and took me out on romantic dates. I was so in love! But he wanted me in the worst way, and wouldn't wait or get engaged or anything. My mom tried to tell me to be careful, but I didn't listen. By the end of spring quarter, I was accidentally pregnant. The day finals were over, my boyfriend told me he had a terrific summer job opportunity in California and would write me when he got there. That was the last I heard from him. Nothing more. When my dad found out, he hired someone to track him down for child support, but he had disappeared. Maybe went to Canada or something.

"I cried myself to sleep every night. My folks were very decent, taking me in and seeing I got doctor care. I told them that I had to keep the baby, but I was going to work as soon as I could.

Things were sort of ok for about a year. I had a part time job as a receptionist, and it looked like I could go full time as soon as Sheila was not nursing.

"But one day my uncle visited. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he had ideas. I guess he thought I was fair game because I let myself get knocked up by a guy who took off. I told my mom I was uncomfortable around him, but they had always been close and she didn't give me the time of day. About a month ago, we were in the house alone when my folks went to a movie and he made a pass at me. I told him no, absolutely no, but he grabbed me and kissed me hard. I gave him a knee in his crotch and he swore and slapped me and threatened to just rip my clothes off and take me.

"That was it. I had to leave. My folks couldn't choose between me and my uncle. I told mom that I needed to borrow $200 for an insurance payment but would earn it back and repay her in a month. The next morning, I bundled up Sheila and tossed my stuff in that old car and left them a note saying I needed to get away for a little while and would write."

She looked at us and started crying again. Ally and Sandra said soothing things and looked at me with pleading eyes. That damned little voice told me I was dropping into another deep hole.

I leaned over Sandra to Ellie and said, "Kiss."

She looked at me with red eyes but smiled and puckered up. I made it gentle and long and tender.

She collapsed back into Sandy's arms and breathed, "He sure kisses nice, doesn't he?"

I said, "Not all guys are assholes. I think you need to join our party for a while. That car of yours isn't worth fixing, so you and Sheila need to ride with us. Ours has to go to the shop in the morning, but shouldn't take more than a day or two to fix. That will give us time to have some fun. Sandy is about to tell you why we are here and why we need another bridesmaid."

I reached out and dragged Ally to me. I unhooked her bra under the sheet, and fastened my fingers on those wonderful tits. It didn't take a magician to tell what was going on and Ellie was watching.

In the middle of my molesting Ally, Sandra said, "He is really a devil when he gets going. He rescued us from a dump on the north side of our town in northern California and forced us to live with him and go back to school. After we fell in love with him, both of us, we were out running one morning and he proposed to me. Just like that. Then I was supposed to figure out about the wedding, but making no progress. So he takes us to Palm Desert, all four of us, and we lie around in the sun working on our tan lines, And the two of them want to know why there hasn't been any progress on the wedding. I'm about to cry when he says let's drive to Las Vegas and get married. Ally and Willie think that is a great idea. So we just get here and you run into us."

Sandy and Ally giggled. I kissed them both. Ellie looked at me and asked, "Can I have another one?"

Ally, bless her conniving heart, said, "Only if you come over here and let him check you out."

Sandy looks at us and mouths, "Bad!"

Ellie looks shocked, and then looks determined, and then laughs. "What does the knocked up single mom from St. Louis have to lose?"

She was in my arms. Ally undid her bra and started tickling her. She was saying, "No, no, I'm really ticklish..." My hands found a pair of high and firm breasts, still with milk in them that squirted when I pulled on her nipples. "Oh, don't do that! It makes a mess."

Ally said, "That's what happened with my sister. After I showed him how good it tasted, she has never had a leaking problem. He and Willie are god's gift to nursing mothers."

Her eyes were wide as she looked at Sandy, who nodded back at her and undid her bra. Willie saw this and went for some lunch. Sheila crawled toward her mom, and Ally pulled down the sheet to give the baby girl what she wanted.

Ally and I lay in each other's arms and watched feeding time. She extracted Sheila and Willie and took them to their baths. Sandy leaned on Ellie and said, "He's terrible, isn't he? The first time he did that to me, I came three times and almost fainted."

Ellie lay between us, eyes closed. "How could this happen to me? I crash into a guy and his fiancee and her family and they take me in and take care of me and tell me I have to be a bridesmaid. I've never been in a wedding before." She opened her eyes. "Do I get a dress?"

Sandy lay on Ellie and licked the wet nipple in front of her. "It's worse than that. He puts money in your hand and says, "Don't come back until it is all spent on new clothes."

She fell back. "OMG."

Sandra slipped Ellie out of her plain white briefs. "He won't let you wear granny underwear. He told me I had such a fine body that he only wanted to see me in fine undies."

The hair in her crotch was as curly and reddish as the hair on her head. Needed trimming, but we would get to that. I put my hand on her thigh. Sandra said, "Tell him nothing below the waist on a first date."

Ellie turned to me with a kiss as she placed my fingers square in her pussy. "Oh, I don't know about that. Your sister said he was supposed to check me out." I worked on her wet lips and found a place for my finger to go. "Um. I think you need to check further."

I looked at Sandra and stuck out my tongue and gestured toward Ellie's pussy. She mouthed at me, "Go for it."

I said, "Well there is a particular test that is very important." While I was talking, I worked my body around and plunged my whole mouth between her legs, pushing them back to give me better access. She jerked and yelled and screamed, "Oh, you are truly a devil. I can't take this..." She screamed again and came violently.

Sandy was quickly on top of me. "I want you. I don't care if Ellie sees. This has got me hotter than a pistol." She was out of her panties and getting me out of mine, and jamming herself down on me with no preliminaries.

She squeezed hard and bounced a couple of times. "That's better. That is much better."

I was hot too. I flipped us over and went at her. She called me names. I told her she was a useless slut. She screamed back at me that she was coming. She did and I didn't and she knew why.

She said to Ellie, "He gets to do me bareback because I am on the pill. We made a deal that I have to finish my degree before any more babies. Same thing for Ally."

She fell over on my side away from Ellie and we cuddled, rubbing on each other. I reached beyond her and pulled Ellie on us. We both kissed her. She said, "Gosh, I've never watched live sex close up before. You really like each other, don't you?"

Sandra and I said, "Yes," together and kissed again.

Sandra said, "You can have him if you are needy. I don't mind. Seems as though he gets you off pretty fast."

She nuzzled at Sandy, rubbing their fronts together. "I've never been this hot in my life. Never. I would so like to ride that big thing. Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I told him the first week we were together that he could chase my sister as long as he stayed hard for me." She got an armlock around my neck, "I suppose I should give you the same permission for Ellie? But only if she wants you, understand? And only if you have something left for me. Or I will beat you!"

Before I knew it, Ellie had slid over and had my cummy cock in her mouth. She came up for air. "God, I've never tasted another woman on a cock. Is that a treat or what!" She laughed as she sat up and raised up on her knees over me. "Here goes nothing."

Ally was coming through the door as Ellie bottomed on me.

"I should have known. Now he has three women to keep happy." Her smile was bright as she dropped the fancy underwear I like and climbed up behind Ellie. Her hands went for the tits but stayed away from the squirting problem.

"They are asleep in their beds. Didn't take any time at all. You have a wonderful little girl, Ellie."

Ellie was squeezing me and I was thrusting up gently into her. Ally asked, "How long since you've had a real cock in you?"

"Not since that miserable bastard Robert left me."

"This is better, isn't it?"

"Oh, you don't know. Was he your first?"

"Yes. I really had to fight for that cock. He made me confess all my sexual frustrations. It was terrible."

Sandra said, "Right up to the moment he sank that tool into you."

"Yes. Now I am a slave to that cock. He can have me any time he wants."

Ally's hand worked its way down into Ellie's curly fur and found her clit. Ellie turned. "I know what you are doing. You are going to make me cum so you can have some of him."

Ally whispered in her ear, "And then I am going to hit on you."

This was too much for me. I got Ellie under me and drove the sex starved woman to completion. A noisy gasping climax. I was getting tired, but knew the younger sister needed a dose of what I had to offer. She slipped under me and I coupled like a machine. The workouts were changing our sex into more of an athletic contest. We both liked that. There were definite bi-sexual vibes from this hard sensual body. She raised her voice, humping at me. "I'm always last. I only get the leftovers! You big cocked bastard, taking this poor innocent woman that you just met."

I was beginning to lose it. I said, "Hurry, come with me." I made a few more frantic thrusts and blasted her as she screamed, "Yes!"

I closed my eyes and held her tight. She licked me and said little nice things. "Jeff, you are so good to us. I'm sorry I said those stupid things to you. I still let my mouth get carried away."

All four of us were a sticky mess of cum that took a long shower to wash away. After teeth, I walked into the front room to check on babies. Ally had one low light on. They looked angelic in sleep suits with a blanket over them. I dragged the beds carefully over into the line of sight from the doorway. If they woke up in the night in a strange place, they would see the bed in the other room with a night light on in there.

It wasn't very late, but felt like midnight to me. The women were out of it too. I crawled in on the far side of Ellie.

I opened my eyes to desert sunlight. Ally, in her usual morning attire of nothing, was delivering babies. Ellie and I were sharing warm backsides. Lovely. I turned over. Ally sat on the blanket and let me sip from her coffee. Infant feeding was in full swing. Ellie's fingers were in my hair and she said, "Thank you for last night."