Ally and her Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally said, "He was worried that we were bringing you to our party too fast."

Ellie frowned, "It was way too fast for a first date." Sandra smiled and said, "I told you so."

Ellie laughed, "But I had so much fun! Can we be naughty like that again?"

Ally said, "Oh no. Sis, she is as bad as we are. He's going to have to get a new flogger."

Ellie said, "Oooh, he beats us?"

Ally said, "Wait until we get home. Twice a day, viciously."

I gave the coffee to Ellie and yanked Ally into my arms and into the front room. We circled and her first kick took me to the floor.

Ally lay on me, flexing her hips in a forbidden motion. "Do I get any sex this morning?"

"No. The two of us are taking a shopping list from the moms and going to a collision shop with the car. We can taxi back."

I told Sandy and Ellie to use room service for whatever they needed and we would be back soon.

The valet retrieved the car for us and as it pulled up, the other bellman said, "Looks a little sad. Intersection?" I told him we were lucky it wasn't a serious T-bone and asked about a shop. He scribbled directions and told me it was his cousin's place and would give us a fair shake.

I asked the cousin how much to let us drive away in two days. He checked the frame and the fit of the doors and shook his head. "You are damn lucky, mister. No frame problems and the doors aren't sprung. If I get a new fender this morning, you can have it end of day tomorrow, but the paint won't be hard yet. If nothing else shows up, around $2500."

He offered us his loaner, which I accepted gratefully. We drove away and Ally was pulling my hair. "You sure are lucky, mister." She kissed me on the lips. "I think so too."

I pushed her back in her seat, squeezed her boob, and said, "Did I ever tell you you are turning into one hell of a great looking woman?"

"Oh shit, Jeff, you can't talk to me like that. You'll make me cry." She pulled my hair again. "Talking about great looking women, what about our new stray? That was pretty hot last night, wasn't it?" She took my free hand and sucked on my fingers.

"Stop that. I have to drive. Yes, I think we have some new talent there. Do we really take her home with us?"

Silence.

"Well, she has no money, her car is wrecked, she's never had a real job, she didn't finish school, she is a single mother of a cute little girl, and she can't go home. I don't think we have much choice."

Her serious face broke into a smile. "Can your wallet support two more mouths?"

Now I was sucking on her fingers. "Stop that. You are not supposed to be getting me hot and bothered."

"It's a damn good thing our new house is almost ready. Is there somewhere we can put them?"

"We could give them the third floor, which used to be the attic, but somehow I have a feeling she is going to want to be closer to you than the attic."

"You are bad."

She was back to sucking my fingers. "Yes, you've told me that before."

"Also, we can't have Sheila falling down three flights of stairs."

"So, you should just let three capable women figure it out."

I was driving up to the valet and she was still trying to pull my hair out.

As he climbed into the loaner, the valet guy said, "That is hot stuff you've got riding with you."

I tipped him and said, "I think so too."

In the elevator, I said, "That hunky valet guy thinks you are hot stuff."

She licked my ear, "If I am, you are the only one that gets to try it out."

I was hard walking down the hall.

In the suite, we were advised that Sheila had decided that if Willie could walk, so could she. We observed her tiny body tottering around in a swirl of giggles, then falling down and starting over. Willie said, "Sheila funny."

Sandra marched up, got in my face, and said, aggressively, "The women must go shopping for wedding stuff."

I kissed her and said, "I thought we were here for the five minute special?"

That was the wrong thing to say. A strong hand was squeezing my balls hard, very hard.

"Ouch, I take that back. Whatever you want is fine with me."

Her body was pressing me against the wall. A full body press. The voice was low. "We are having a nice ceremony. Simple but nice."

I hugged her and kissed her, "I love you."

I got the babies on the bed with me and we played until they fell over in naps. I got out my laptop and caught up with the clients, who were being very nice since they had heard where I was and why.

I was famished when the women walked in with bags and bags of stuff, including deli lunch. Ally said, "You won't believe how sexy your latest girlfriend looks in her new clothes."

She added, talking to Ellie, "You have to model for him. It's part of the payback."

Ellie looked at me and blushed. Her best little girl voice said, "But mom, we've only gone on one date. I thought you said to take it slow."

Ally responded, "Girl, open your eyes. He's handsome, he's sexy, he has money, he treats us well. What is your problem?"

All three of them were laughing and Ellie was stripping and pawing through the bags. She kept what was left of her modesty by turning her back to me. She was a junior size Sandra, with muscled ass and fine legs. Her waist was a terrific hourglass. Maybe too much. The other two could get her into the workout routine with them, and a few protein milkshakes. She giggled as the lacy scrap came up those legs and rested low on her hips. The bra wasn't any better. She turned around and we could see terrific breasts with nipples sticking out a mile.

Ally said, "Oh god, I am so going to attack you."

Sandra was sitting next to me, squeezing my hand and whispering, "Thank you for being so nice to her. She does want to come along with us. She's worried about you and Sheila, just like I was with Willie."

I kissed her and asked, "What did you say?"

Her tongue explored my mouth for a bit before she said, "I told her you loved kids and would take good care of her baby."

I reached out and pulled Ellie into our embrace. "Did you know it's very hazardous for a bridesmaid to look so ravishing? The groom can get out of control." I ran my fingers over the lace on her front and tweaked the nipple.

Sandra smacked me over the head. "You stop that bad behavior! She's trying to be a good girl and you keep corrupting her."

Ellie's kiss was wet and full of tongue. She sighed, "Yes, he is definitely corrupting me. But I am not the first, am I?"

Ally was licking and biting all of us. "You should have seen what he did to me. Five minutes inside the door and he had fixed my homework and he and my sister were getting me off. I died and went to heaven. Then he told me he couldn't have sex with me because he came home with my sister, but if I wanted, he would stick around in the morning. Then he faked me out with a story about going to the office and when I wasn't expecting it, he jammed that big thing in and popped my cherry."

Ellie was on my other knee, hanging on tight. "God, that sounds romantic. What's going to happen after he marries your sister?"

"When I found out they were engaged, I cried and cried. But they beat me and tickled me and said I wasn't going anywhere because they needed a babysitter and a sex partner. Then he got serious and said if he married me too, the cops would come after us and take all his money. So, I guess I'm his mistress and kept woman." She ran her fingers through my hair. "I do love him. And lots of couples don't get married. He just bought us the neatest house. You will like it."

Out of that serious moment, I got an anxious, vulnerable look from Ellie. I kissed her and said, in a gruff voice, "Well, lady, if you are going to be a partner in this company, you have to go back to school and you have to learn about computers."

Ally and Sandra swatted at me and Ellie cried. The four of us rolled around on the bed, kissing and tickling. Ellie got on top of me. "If I take lessons from Ally, will you wrestle with me?"

I dug my fingers into her back. "Not another feisty woman. I have the worst luck. You better give me some lunch to get my strength back."

We all sat on the floor so the kids could get fed and play with us. The veggie sandwich had a lot of avocado and was delicious. I fixed everyone up with pillows and we relaxed. Relaxing with three beautiful women is great fun. I had a head on my thigh and two on my belly. My hands were being directed on two nursing mammarys.

"So, have we nailed down the arrangements for the big event where I lose all my freedom?"

They didn't rise to the bait. Ally said, "We just have to accept that men do not behave well at their weddings."

I reached down and pulled her up to me. "It's because you strong women bring out all my male impulses. Did you see that marquee for 'Terminator' downstairs?"

Sandra said, "So you think we are impressed by steroids?"

Ellie turned over and bit my nipple. I stared at her and got a tough stare right back. This one was coming into her element. Getting her confidence back. I really was going to have an armful with three tigresses after me.

Sandra sat up. "Ok, I'm ready to find one of these chapel places and sign us up for tomorrow afternoon. Are we going to stay here after that, or head home?"

Ally said, "As long as he takes us to a good show tonight, not just naked women, I'm happy to leave tomorrow."

Ellie looked teary. "God, I can't believe you are really taking me in. This is too much." She put her head on my chest and cried again, the toughness gone.

Sandra said, "That's not permitted. He will beat you and tickle you."

I sat up and pulled Ellie between my legs. My fingers went to work on her scalp and neck and shoulders.

The other two smiled and made soft noises. The babies were conked out again. It was a quiet, emotional moment. Ellie folded over on me and closed her eyes. Ally put a blanket over her. I closed my eyes.

Sandra pulled my ear. "Hey, here is a show with acrobats that we would like to see. Will you call about tickets?"

It took another chunk out of my wallet, but in half an hour, we had front row seats at the show, and a dinner to go with. Sandy called the hotel about a babysitter and was connected to a woman who said she was a grandmother and would be happy to look after Sheila and Willie for a few hours.

The women said I had to look nice to take them out and sent me shopping. The men's store in the lobby put me in an elegant blazer for an outrageous price. It fit like a glove and I asked what guys wore to shows with their dressed up women. A pale yellow open necked silk shirt appeared for me to try on. Was great with the blazer. I was hooked and let them put me in wool twill trousers and fancy moccasins. I was out fifteen hundred bucks but full of male pride at looking good for my ladies.

I got back to the room and told them no fair peeking until we got dressed. There was a need for some air, so our raggedy pack with two babes in arms strolled down the strip ogling the fake shipwrecks and big fountains. The kids were impressed and waved their arms a lot. The spring sun was warm. I didn't feel like a guy about to lose his freedom. I waited for Willie to say, "Jeff silly."

I took my new clothes into the front room and closed the door so the women could primp in their own time. I liked the new duds. Just what the doctor ordered for showing off in Vegas, where everyone else was doing the same thing. I poured a small glass of bourbon with one ice cube to give me courage, and laughed at myself for thinking I needed courage. The whole married scene was creeping up on me. I rang the body shop and the cousin answered. "Yes, Senor Jeff, tomorrow after three will be okay. We have it fine sanded right now and will put on the first coat tonight." I called the tow yard and asked how much they wanted to dispose of Ellie's car. "Sir, the scrap people will give us $100, but you have $250 of towing and storage charges. I will make a special deal. Pay us $100 and we are even." I didn't believe a word of it, but $100 was a small pain for having nothing more to do with the wreck. He needed a signature on the total loss statement and I said we would be by in the morning.

I was hanging up when the door opened behind me and three visions walked out. I was as surprised at them as they were with me. Ally rushed over and I carefully kissed her cheek. She said, "Hey, who is this guy? What did you do with our Jeff?"

They all had their hair up, with earrings flashing. Real makeup, with bold red lipstick. Black pumps and black stockings. One flowered dress, on Sandy. One tight black dress, on Ally. One pleated dress, on Ellie. Wow!

While we were being impressed with each other, the bell rang and it was Mrs. Greenstone, the babysitter. Sandy ushered her in and introduced everyone. She grabbed Willie and said, "Say hello to Mrs. Greenstone. She is going to stay with you for a little while." Willie looked uncertain but said, "Hi Green." Sandy handed him over to see if the transfer was going to work. Willie looked at all of us and smiled. "He got some milk from me a little while ago. There is regular baby food in the refrigerator if he asks for it."

Sheila was in Ellie's arms watching this and held out her hands to the baby sitter. Soon, they each had a cradling arm and it looked like we could leave without disaster.

I had learned the valet's name, which was Boris. He had a small limo ready when we walked out, and was quick to open the doors for my beautiful women. Ally leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Boris, thank you for the compliment earlier." He stammered, "The thanks are all mine." and closed them in. I passed him a fifty and said, "Great job, we are off to dinner and the show."

The perfumed interior of the car could knock an ordinary guy out. I looked at the beauty around me and asked, "What do I say when someone wants to know how I ended up with three incredibly pretty women on my arm?"

Ally said, "Well, I'm your fiancee's sister. That part is easy enough." She eyed Ellie, who was doing her best to look like she belonged in her fancy clothes. "Ellie is very elegant in that dress. Look at those earrings sparkle. What if she is your cousin, just graduated from college, and we are treating her to a holiday in Vegas?"

She added, laughing, "Nobody has to know those are nursing boobs!"

Ellie tried to look offended, but broke down laughing. "You are so bad, Ally. First I get seduced, and now it turns out he is my cousin!"

We had champagne with dinner and got progressively more relaxed. We did what everyone does in Las Vegas; let the city put on its act, all glitter and polish. The people watching was great, especially the amount of female skin exposed. My ribs were getting sore from Sandy poking them. The acrobat show was breathtaking. Just when you thought the show had reached a high water mark of excitement, they went on to another trick, hurtling past each other dozens of feet in the air.

As we moved toward the exit, we were getting a lot of attention. The simple elegance of the three of them was showing up dozens of overweight, overdressed, overmadeup others. I tried with limited success to hold hands with all three simultaneously. Ellie pressed up against one side of me and whispered, "Can I stay close to you? I'm getting all sorts of predatory looks."

Sandy laughed from the other side. "You deserve them, all of them. You look fabulous tonight."

Ally said from the far side, "Sis, remember that novel we read about the innocent school teacher kidnapped in Vegas by slavers and flown to Asia?"

"Yes. Don't remind me. I don't need any kidnapping nightmares."

I offered a drink in the bar when we got back to the hotel, but the ladies said they didn't need any more booze, and we should make sure the little ones were all right with their sitter.

The TV was on low when we entered, and Mrs. Greenstone gestured to the bedroom. The kids were sacked out and sleeping soundly. She said, "They are perfect young ones. Played with me and each other. Told me they needed a bath and splashed around like crazy. If you don't want them, I'll take them home." Ellie and Sandy kissed her, and I made the tip very generous.

As the door closed, three bodies were backing up to me, asking to be unzipped. The dresses still looked great. They went on hangers with care. What was underneath was great too. Sandy eased me out of the blazer and Ally undid my trousers. I was working hard to stay soft, when she pulled me out and put the whole thing in her mouth. Ellie said, "That's not fair, you have to share."

Sandra pulled her off the floor and started taking her hair down. "Behave or we will beat you."

"Oh goody." She stuck her tongue out and I pulled her in and threatened a wrestle. "Please, oh please can we do that? I am so wound up after that show."

A quick shower later, the babies were in the other room and four naked bodies were wrestling on the big expanse of two queen beds. Ellie was full of energy, finally released from the scare of her life in the wreck. I got my knee in her crotch and bit down on her nipple. "Owww! He's nasty."

"That's the trouble with men, they have this brutal streak in them. You have to be prepared to fight dirty."

Sandy was trying out her married woman dominance game. "Ok you, be nice to our new partner. She is very talented and you can't drive her away when she just got here."

Ally hit me hard on the side of the head. "Yes, behave yourself. I'll use my karate chop on you."

I decided this was fun night, not sex night, and managed to stay soft. The wrestling contest died down. Ally went and got everyone some water.

"No sex tonight?"

"You are three of the sexiest women on the planet, but the groom isn't supposed to have sex the night before!"

That generated loud laughter but I pulled up the blankets and we were out in a flash.

Willie was climbing on me. Ally was sitting next to me with her coffee in one hand and Sheila on the other arm. Ellie and Sandy were moving around.

Willie pulled my hair and said, "Jeff play."

I reached for the coffee and she offered. Sandy and Ellie crawled over my side and got sips too. Sheila reached for her mom and got picked up. Both moms were leaking a bit and looked wonderful. The three of them played with my hair and batted me gently.

"Do I get to wear what I had on last night?

"Yes. You looked very nice."

"How's my new cousin this morning?"

She leaned back against me, holding Sheila to her breast, and said, "I like being your cousin. I've never been connected to someone as nice as you."

Ally said, "Oh oh, this is getting serious. He grows on you, doesn't he?"

Willie saw that Sheila was getting breakfast and climbed into Sandy's arms.

Ally said I was a good pillow for nursing mothers and went to get juice and rolls. After she put the small tray down for us, she got a towel and started her stretching and exercises. The body was impressive. Sandy said to Ellie, "He got us a workout room with equipment. It's really made a difference. Look at her."

"I'm green with envy. When I was in school, I ran track. But now I'm just a blob."

"You are in serious trouble. He will make you run with him. He is fast."

"If I run with him, will he propose to me?"

"Wouldn't it be nice if at the ceremony today, the certificate had extra lines on it for multiple partners?" She leaned over and kissed me. Willie complained about being dislodged. She said to him, "That's enough milk, let's go find some regular food."

Ellie said to Sheila, "Let's go try some of that for you, young Sheila."

I was lying there watching Ally and feeling horny when she said, "Wrestle?"

I jumped her, but she flipped us over and got my arm up behind me, my head smashed to the carpet.

"Promise you will still love me when you are married." She gave a wicked pull on my poor arm.