Ally Ch. 07

Story Info
Ally and I take another big step into our sexuality.
8.8k words
3.83
8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

We shared. If there is any magic in the world it's that two separate beings with two entirely separate inner worlds can understand each other, agree on things that are happening in the physical world. We have been so blessed to have accomplished this.

That day had been so exhaustive on all levels that we ended up sleeping early and getting up early the next morning. Neither of us had to work or go to school so we lazed around and read for a while and then went for a bike ride to the beach. We were to meet Pete for his lunch hour and then see what the three of us might have for dinner.

I had not thought of Pete in the morning- other than a quick thought that he might think less of me or Ally due to the day before. I hadn't realized while I showered she had spoken to him over a cup of coffee while he was eating breakfast. After a short discussion between the two of us while we ate breakfast we decided it would be good to keep everything out in the open on our home front. If we shut Pete out when he's got a lot to process he's going to go somewhere else to try to work it out. He's only human. We didn't want to have half the world knowing that my girlfriend and I were not going down the straight and narrow. That my girlfriend was such a whore. Even with the sexual revolution in full swing there was plenty of push back and shaming.

As we biked I was behind Ally and was enjoying the look of her ass sliding back and forth on the bike seat as she peddled. I made a mental joke of her peddling her ass thinking of her times at Naturals. It made me think about outside Naturals and if that was something that Ally would think of to expand her "experiences" in the future. I wasn't ready for that. Didn't think I ever would be. We'd need to talk some more. This whole thing was opening up so many more doors than I was ready for. Scary, exciting stuff.

I almost peddled right in front of a car that Ally had stopped for. She had stopped and rather than wait behind as I normally would or at least look to see why she had stopped I just swerved around her and just about biked into traffic. She yelled and threw out her hand and grabbed at me as I went by at the same time the upcoming car honked and slammed on its brakes. I got an earful from the driver as he continued on and Ally looked at me like I was crazy. "What were you thinking?" She asked from her bike.

"Nothing, or maybe everything. I don't know. I wasn't here for a moment." I sheepishly replied.

"Well you almost weren't here for good." she said as she hopped back on her bike and crossed the now empty street. "Get your head back on your bike." She admonished me. I knew that was good advice so went along behind but still couldn't help but glance regularly at her ass. It's pretty amazing that something I knew intimately- touch, feel, taste, and look- still held interest to me after three years with all the things to see in the world around me. I was hopeless when it came to my girl.

We planned to meet Pete at a deli about two blocks from where he worked. There was an outdoor seating area loosely attached to three different eating establishments in a strip where you could take the food from any of them to a table so your party could mix and match whatever type of food they were in the mood for. We arrived a little early and secured a table with a couple of soft drinks while we waited.

As we chatted Ally suddenly perked up. Looking in the direction she was I noticed one of the girls from Naturals, Roxy, sitting by herself across the seating area. Ally got up and went over to her. She said something on her approach and Roxy immediately jumped to her feet and hugged Ally. They chatted for a moment, Ally pointed my way, and then Roxy gathered her things and the two of them headed back toward me.

Roxy was a tall lanky blonde. Her stage name was Layla. I thought for the first few months I had known her that Roxy was her stage name at Naturals as it sounded so...so stripper like. Since I didn't go inside any longer I had met her when I was with Ally at a party that she had learned about from her friends at Naturals. I learned she went as Layla while at work during a discussion there.

As the girls approached I stood up to greet them. I was surprised when Roxy took me into a full body hug and kissed my cheek. We had only met two or three times before just for a moment. I was duly surprised to feel her body was more shapely than I had thought. She did 'dress down' outside Naturals like most of the girls but due to her height I had never really noticed she had some curves on her.

We had barely gotten our hellos done when Pete showed up. He was surprised to see me with two ladies at the table but I could tell by his grin he was more than happy for it. "Hello ladies. What are you two fine women doing with this beach bum here? Shall I send him on his way?" Pete opened up with.

"Ha Ha" I replied before making introductions between Roxy and Pete. Pete had hugged Ally and then shook Roxy's hand. I could tell by his eye contact he was very impressed with her. When he glanced my way a bit later his facial expression was full of questions.

Before things got too uncomfortable for me I decided to take things in my control. "How about Pete and I go and order the food? What will everyone be eating?" While the girls looked at the menus I gave Pete a look and jerked my head toward the line so he would know I was wanting to talk to him while we did our ordering and waiting for food. He gave a slight nod of understanding.

You know the saying about the 'best laid plans?' The three of us, Pete, Ally and I, wanted Mexican food. Roxy was going for Chinese. Pete did the gallant thing and said he'd order and wait for hers. I was to order ours. Unfortunately the Mexican place was at one end of the strip and the Chinese was at the other. We didn't have much time standing together. As soon as Pete came over to me after ordering, my chance to order came and as soon as I ordered, his was announced as ready. He left Roxy's at the table and came to help me with the other three. The girls were able to talk the whole time. We didn't get but a couple of sentences in. All I was able to tell him was, yes, she did work at Naturals and that's where Ally had met her. I managed to tell him I'd not seen her there. He was so dumbfounded that I hadn't gone inside every time Ally danced at Naturals I was never able to tell him any more. Question after question whispered because we were surrounded by people getting their food as well.

After getting back to the table and handing out the food we all dug in. Just a couple of bites later I almost sent part of my burrito up my nose as Roxy said, "So, I hear the three of you are getting better acquainted at home."

As I choked back my food I looked over at Ally who also had food coming out of her mouth and onto her plate. "Roxy!" she stage whispered when she was able to breathe again. Roxy smiled the cat ate the canary smile as she daintily took a bite of noodles.

"Have you two been talking the last couple of days?" I asked accusingly, looking daggers at Ally. "Was this arranged?"

"No!, no, no!" Roxy said suddenly abashed at our reaction. "Honest, I just happened to be here today. I haven't seen or talked to Ally since... Well, since the last time we worked together. What was that? Two, three weeks ago?" She turned to Ally obviously trying to cool things off.

I looked Pete's way and saw red on his neck and around his ears from his embarrassment still showing. He was looking away like he was thinking, 'what have I gotten myself into now?'

"Maybe we should take a short walk after we are done eating?" I suggested in the silence that followed. "You know, good for digestion and all? Just a short one, Pete still has to go back to work." This met with agreement all the way around and so with little more said other than trivial things we finished up and started walking toward a less crowded area.

As soon as the four of us were more alone Roxy said, "I'm sorry if I upset all of you. Ally and I were just talking about your time together and I thought it was great. I thought everything was worked out and even between all of you."

After a few more steps in silence Ally said, "I think it is all even between us. But it's still so new, since just last night, we haven't had the chance to mull it over and see how Pete is feeling about it. That was one reason we were meeting for lunch."

Roxy stopped right there and held her hand to her mouth. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I had no idea! I thought you three had become a trio long before. Since I had just met Pete I thought Ally was just explaining the dynamics of your household."

"Well, we didn't have a lot of time before the food was back! I had just told you that one thing...and there it was!" Ally was not giving her friend a lot of slack on this I could see.

"Before we get much further," I butted in, "All Pete knows about Roxy is she also works at Naturals and I've never seen her working. Talking about this stuff when you are in a big crowd is not easy." I gave Ally a look to, hopefully, give her friend a little slack. "And one of the reasons we were meeting for lunch after what we did last night is so we could include Pete and he wouldn't feel like a third wheel. I don't think that is working right now." I turned to Pete who, right on time, blushed up his neck and into his face. "Sorry to put you on the spot man, but this is where we are. You are my best bud. I don't want to leave you out." There was a big pause and then I added, "Obviously."

There was a dead pause and then we all laughed and it seemed to clear the air. We walked for another block or so and mostly listened to the girls talk about their work schedule. When Pete heard Roxy was on in two nights he slyly mentioned he just might be in the area that night and just might drop by. Roxy leaned toward him and ran her nails lightly down his arm as she seductively said, "Well then. I might JUST have to give you a special lap dance if you happen to be in the area."

We all laughed at that.

Shortly after that Roxy said she needed to leave and Pete needed to get back to work. We were nearer Pete's work so he peeled off and we made plans to talk at home that night. Roxy left as soon as we got back to the parking lot near the food stands. Ally and I unlocked our bikes but decided to walk them a bit so we could talk further.

"I'm sorry it turned out that way," She began.

"Don't worry about it. I can see how it happened in that crowd. Pete and I didn't want evesdroppers in on our conversation either and it was hard to say anything. I never got past telling him I didn't come inside when you danced at Naturals. He thought I was crazy. And that I had never seen Roxy in the nude when I had more than one chance to? And that I wasn't there to keep an eye on you? After the lap dance last night, it's making me wonder at myself." I said with a chagrin.

"Honey, you know you are welcome to come in any time I'm dancing there," Ally began, "and I have tried to be as open as possible about what I do and what goes on but any time you..."

I held up my free hand to stop her and said, "I trust you Ally. It's not that. It's more of how fast you seem to pick up things and go with them, talk about them. I am a little amazed that in the couple minutes that you talked to Roxy the subject of 'the three of us' came up so quickly." Seeing the look on her face and that Ally was about to say something I quickly said, "I understand she just met Pete and you wanted to explain something about him to give her context, but that? Right off the bat?" I gave her a grin and scrunched my brows that said 'Really?

Like the little girl I imagine she was once in a while she looked down and gave a pout. "Well we didn't have a lot of time."

"Yeah, but did you tell her how long we've known each other? That you knew him before me? Or where he works? What else he likes other than sex?" I continued. "There is a lot more to Pete than his dick." I was feeling a little self righteous and then noticed. It wasn't a feeling I wanted to continue. It was not a good feeling at its core. Only my ego was happy. "I'm sorry too honey. I was just so blindsided." After a minute I stopped so Ally would stop. She did. I looked right at her and said, "I really do love the way you sort of stick your lower lip out when you are pouting though. It's cute as hell."

I had to run away and jump on my bike as she hit me on the shoulder and was going to keep slapping me in a teasing way as we both grinned and laughed.

As it turned out when we got home there was a message for Ally on the machine that required her to go to her house due to some family thing.

That left me and Pete alone that night. I knew it was up to me to somehow relate to Pete that it was OK for him to get blowjobs from my girlfriend, not exactly something you can find a Miss Manners suggestion for handling. And that most likely he'd be finding his dick inside her tight vigina at some future point. And I was OK with it. Was I? Intellectually I was on board. My inner feelings though? All my cultural upbringing was saying Ally was just a whore who couldn't keep her legs together for more than one person. Women didn't get to do that. Only men. That didn't sit well with me because I definitely believed women were people. Human beings that had full lives, experienced themselves in ways that were unique to themselves regardless of their sex. And I also believed Ally did love me and was in this with me for the long haul, not just a few months or years but a lifetime.

As she said to me at one time, "Look at me now. Look at yourself. Our bodies are solid, tight, and in good shape. We'll not be like this forever. Look around at all the old wrinkly people we see every day on the streets. They were like this too at one time. Don't you think that while we have this time, that our bodies are tuned to their best, we should enjoy it to its fullest? In a few decades we'll look back with either happiness at what we accomplished or regret at what we didn't. But this is not a thing we can turn back ever. I already look back and see there are things I wish I would have not done, but there they are. I still learned from them. But the things I didn't do? No learning, just regret." Even at this age I got that. There were already both for me too. While I had a chance to do something I wanted to do it, not regret that I just let it go. If I was wrong, hopefully, I'd live through it and learn from it.

So I rolled up a joint with Pete and we discussed what we had done the night before and where things might go from here. When I told him I was pretty sure Ally would want to fuck him sometime in the near future there was a look on his face I had never seen before. He was trying so, so hard to not smile. It looked to me like he wanted to dance. Strangely I felt a little better about the idea. Seeing how my good good friend was joyful already-at just the thought of fucking her made me feel happy for him.

I told him the way that Ally and I feel about each other and the journey we were headed on and why he was a part of it. It really helped once I was able to get across what I understood about looking back with regret or learning. It helped an awful lot that we had known each other for years, even as kids, in the neighborhood we grew up in. We were able to look back already to things we both had learned from and things we had regrets about. At this stage in life we both had much, much more learning times than regrets. We had some good laughs about some of our learning experiences.

"God, I was so stupid to think I could go down that hill on a skateboard with clay wheels! What was I thinking? You hit a small rock and the thing skids to a stop on a dime! Yeah,sure, there's no rocks in the street! After that fall my shirt stuck to the raspberries all over my back and shoulders for a week! I even had to peel away my sheets every morning!"

We had both been there for that learning experience.

"You looked so cool ripping down the road and then, whoa! You were sliding on your shoulder and then flipped onto your back! There was shirt and blood in the street for days after!" We were laughing to tears.

As the night progressed we dove into the Wild Turkey and pretty soon had the music up and the TV without sound turned on. I had the next day off and Pete didn't go in until later in the morning to his work so we figured we could stay up a little later than normal. Of course being in our twenties we hadn't even eaten anything before we started our private party and were feeling no pain when the side door opened and Ally walked in.

I was surprised, happy, drunk, and my excitement level was way up enough that, from the standing position I was already in, I actually jumped for joy. "Alleee!" I exclaimed.

I ran over to her and swept her off her feet and twirled her around, kissing her all over her face.

She laughed and as I put her back on her feet smiling she said, "Well, someone's had a bit to drink." Looking over at Pete and back to me she asked, "Did either of you have anything to eat?"

Slightly chagrined, we both looked down for a moment and I said, "No, but we did have a good talk!" My excitement couldn't be contained. I was so happy to see her. And see her I could. She was wearing one of my favorite blouses. It was tight and stretchy enough to show her breasts were a bit big for her body by hugging her flat stomach as well as actually hugging under her breasts instead of making a tent as most blouses did. Her skirt was short and flared out around her thighs. Tennis shoes and white socks. Very much the coed she was. Although I'd bet the skirt didn't look that short when she'd left her parents. She had shown me how girls could fold up their skirts at the waist to make them shorter if they wanted to show off. And since her times at Naturals she was much more the show off then when I'd first met her. Much more comfortable in the marvelous body she had.

I noticed Ally looking over my shoulder and turned to look at Pete across the room behind me. He was red in the face again. Just looking at Ally now got him embarrassed. She looked back at me. "Just what did you tell him?" She looked at me curiously but accusingly too.

"I told him what we talked about. That he would be included." I then grinned, picked her up by reaching under her skirt to her ass and pulling her toward me as I turned her back to Pete and showed him her butt. "And I said you would want to fuck him!" I whispered to her.

"Put me down!" Ally demanded. I dropped her to her feet immediately. "I'm not some piece of meat that you are going to both fuck whenever you want! This is not how we are going to do this!"

I was shocked. Because of my drunkenness I wasn't able to say anything for a moment. Pete immediately went and turned the music down. Both of us were staring at Ally with wide eyes not sure of what to say or do. She just stared angrily at me.

I finally found my voice and said, "That's not what I met! That's not the way I said it to Pete!" I was quickly losing my high and searching frantically for the right words. "I didn't mean to imply that in any way!" I implored.

"No?" Ally stared into my eyes. "You just pick me up by pulling up my skirt and showing my ass to your roommate and saying I want to fuck him? What is that implying? That we are going to have dinner?"

I was so relieved when Pete stepped in at this point and said, "Hey Ally? He didn't say it that way at all when we talked. As for what happened just now..." He didn't say anything for a long time but then sheepishly got out, "Maybe we should have some sort of dinner."

This defused the situation enough that we did go through the motions of making something out of the leftovers in the refrigerator. I asked Ally if she was going to stay the night and after she said, "If you stop acting like an ass." I made her a drink as well. She wasn't really a pot smoker but never gave me any grief over my indulgence.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers