Ally Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Pete and I had something in our stomach Ally had had a couple of drinks and things were back to as normal as they got at our house. We went back into the living room and Ally quizzed us on what we had said before she arrived. I could tell she was surprised at what our conversation had been like.

She looked at me with the first big smile of the night and teasingly said, "Maybe you are learning something after all!" And then she rubbed the top of my head like I was a little boy.

"I'll show you what I've learned!" I came at her with a grin.

We were all sitting on the sofa with Ally in the middle so when I tackled her she ended up with her head near Pete. I ignored him and began kissing her deeply. She kissed me right back. After a minute or two Pete said, "Maybe you two should go into your room? Or should I go make more drinks?"

Ally and I both looked up and then sat up. I was grinning and she looked at me and then Pete. "I think Pete is feeling left out. Maybe you should go make us more drinks." She said, looking at me.

I dutifully got up and went into the kitchen with our glasses. I took a glance back at them as I crossed the threshold of the kitchen door and was relieved to see that they hadn't just jumped into each other's arms but were talking quietly.

I didn't think we were going to end up sitting around sipping drinks so I just grabbed three shot glasses and brought in the Wild Turkey for Pete and I and some gold tequila for Ally. As I entered the living room I saw Ally reach up and tenderly pull Pete to her for a kiss. It was more than a peck, but not much more. Again, I was relieved.

As I sat the glasses and the bottles down on the table Ally turned toward me and watched. I was planning on filling the shots and offering them up but as I sat back for a second after arranging the glasses she shot up and wrapped her arms around me and tried her hardest to find my tonsils with her tongue. She pulled back and looked at me.

Her look was of happiness and excitement. I'd last seen this look when we were at the beach one morning and dolphins came into the surf and played.

I remember later telling her she seemed like she'd played a two hour set of tennis with a seeded player-and won!

"What's going on for you? I haven't seen you like this since the dolphins in the surf at La Jolla." I kept my voice low and with the background music on it was just between the two of us.

With a big grin on her face she said, "Well, I'm not sure. If what I think might go on is going on then I'm pretty damn excited." (as she said that she actually jumped up and down a bit) "I never knew how we were going to do this, but I'm living so many of my girlfriends dreams if I'm right. You know what that makes you?" She smiled and pulled me closer. "You are my dream man." She put her arms around my head and pulled me down, kissing me lightly. "And I love being with you." She pulled me in for a deep, long kiss. We hugged and then looked at each other for a moment.

I broke it by looking over at Pete. He had suddenly found some article on the cover of a magazine that was under the coffee table very interesting.

I grinned at Ally and said, "Looks like shots are overdue. It's getting late. It's that late dinner."

She shot back, "Late dinner? I think it was "let's get stoned and drunk and forget about dinner. Good thing I happened along to take care of you."

"Take care of us?" I shot back. "So far I'm the only one taking care of anything here." I had been pouring the shots as our banter had been going on so at that, I held up two shots. Tequila for Ally and Wild Turkey for Pete.

I picked up my own Turkey and was just trying to think of a witty toast when Pete stepped in with a big grin on his face. "To long deep friendships. I'm honored you've decided to take me on this trip with you."

I grinned right back and looked over at Ally. She had tears in her eyes.

"Tears huh? You haven't even taken your shot yet!" I teased.

She threw her head back as she tossed the shot down and then grimest. She took a look at the coffee table where I had put the glasses and bottles. "No lime? No salt?" I thought you said you were taking care of us?"

As she headed into the kitchen I could only laugh. Ally gave as good, or better, than she got. I love that lady.

Pete and I poured more shots as Ally was fetching her sides. When she came back in I held it up to her and she dutifully licked some salt off the plate she had brought in before she put it down. Taking the shot from me she didn't wait for another toast, just slammed it back and reached for a lime. I was surprised but looking over at Pete we both downed ours as well.

Ally is a pretty small girl, five feet four inches, and weighs about one hundred and sixteen pounds. She had had two drinks over about an hour but had now done two shots in about five minutes. Luckily all three of us were happy drunks. Ally tended to get pretty amorous as well. I was certainly playful but by myself I tended to fade in the background and people-watch. Pete would watch as well but was up for participating in some pretty spur-of-the-moment stuff.

Once we had been at a Middle Eastern restaurant that had a belly dancer that took to Pete. After a couple of drinks he got up and danced with her. He had no training, and didn't know what he was doing. She was thrilled. She took one of her sarongs and wrapped it around him and pulled him in tight. The whole place roared with laughter. He was good with it.

Now, after about fifteen minutes of chatting as we looked through music and decided what was to be on the night's playlist, I started noticing Ally giving off signs of intoxication. First was her swaying to the music. It was becoming much more sensual. Lots more hips thrown into her moves. Me, in voyeur mode, was loving it. Pete was just finishing up rolling a joint and had just put the tray away, looking up and seeing Ally swaying sexily to the music as she looked at album covers. Then he looked at me. I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, lit the joint, then came over to me as he took a hit and then handed it off. Ally never stopped dancing but looked our way and gave us a big dimpled smile. She stopped what she was doing and crossed the room. She stood in front of us for a moment as Pete and I shared the joint. When Pete put it out she turned around and sat between us. There wasn't really enough room for her so she was straddling my right leg and Pete's left leg. She sat back and put her arms around both of us.

"So what now guys?" She said looking back and forth between the two of us. She had a twinkle in her eye just teasing the hell out of us as best she could. And she could. Pete immediately reddened. She noticed and laughed lightly. "OK, everybody stand up!" She commanded.

We complied, looking at each other with a 'what's up? I don't know' exchange. She then arranged us in opposite seating positions, still too close together for her to sit properly on the couch when she sat back down on our thighs again. She wiggled her hips as she sat. "There. That's better," She said.

Again, Pete and I exchanged looks to see if either of us knew what was going on. Blank looks were traded. Ally noticed and giggled.

"Here I am sitting between my best friend, the love of my life, and his most trusted friend. And they don't seem to know what to do. Hmmm?" Ally put her finger to her lip as if she was thinking and looked back and forth between us. "I guess only a woman would have noticed that I have a left hanger on my right." At that she reached down to the outside of her right thigh and rubbed her nails along my growing erection. "And a right hanger on my left." I couldn't see but by the reaction of Pete I assumed he was getting the same treatment. Ally giggled again. "I just had to change your positions or it might have been impolite to be reaching across each of you."

As she was saying this she looked straight in front of her as if she was concentrating. Which she probably was, seeing as she had her left hand down to her left side and I knew her right hand had continued to stroke me. My guess was Pete was growing just as I was.

We sat in silence for a bit while Ally's hand was following the growth of my cock down my left leg and I'm sure was doing the same to Pete down his right if the motions of Ally's left arm were an indication. I think we were all pretty much just looking straight ahead or at the ceiling with only glances at Ally from the two of us occasionally. With the top she had on and no bra her breasts were bobbing slightly with her arm movements. She was lightly biting her lower lip in concentration as she fondled us and sometimes closing her eyes completely. When she wasn't biting her lip she was smiling widely, looking very happy.

Suddenly Pete pulled Ally's hand away and stood up backing away with big eyes and a panicked look on his face. "That is just a bit too much!" He laughed, standing up straighter and holding his hand across his crotch. "You might be used to this sort of thing from her but for me..." He looked at me as he said this and shook his head.

I couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit. "Going to make another mess Pete?" I teased.

Ally had been jostled when Pete jumped up and lost her balance falling to her left into the sofa cushion and corner pillow. She smiled impishly as she heard our banter and then sat up pulling the bottles and shot glasses closer.

I was surprised at this since Ally wasn't much of a drinker and even more surprised when she poured herself another tequila, took a lick, shot, and sucked on a wedge of lime. While still sucking on the lime she motioned to me to the Wild Turkey and glasses. I pulled them over and poured shots for me and Pete. Pete stayed standing as he came over and took his shot. I took mine and looked at Ally wondering what else she had coming. She didn't disappoint.

Ally took the pillow from the corner of the sofa and put it on the floor near where Pete had stood up. She took him by the hand leading him back to that spot and dropped to her knees in front of him. As she pulled his shorts down she said, "I think you need to relieve a little pressure here. Let me help." She glanced over her shoulder at me. "You've seen this before. I'm sure it will take just a minute." What I saw on her face was the return of the girl/lady that I had first seen the night of her 21st birthday party. The one I didn't really know.

I knew it was coming. I'd seen it before. She had just told me it was happening again. But still, when she pulled out his cock and put it immediately into her mouth and started to suck like her life depended on drinking his cum I was stunned, hurt, jealous, and turned on all at the same time. I couldn't see well because her back was to me so I got up and went around the coffee table to get a side view.

She was right. He must have needed to "relieve the pressure" because I didn't stand to their side for even a minute when Pete made a grunting noise and Ally started to smile with his cock still in her mouth. Cum leaked out both sides as she smiled and she quickly reached up with both hands and tried to contain it. Some had already got past her hands and dripped onto her blouse. She turned to me and looked like a proud kid who had just shown their parents a physical feat. "Wow, did you see that?" She gushed.

When she said "Wow" cum was still in her mouth and on her lips so as she made her mouth into an O shape to say "wow" cum stuck to both lips strung together for a moment like gum if she were going to blow a bubble. I could see cum that dripped from her upper lip and teeth onto her lower teeth and lips. She quickly ran her tongue around her lips and down her chin as best she could and then swallowed visibly. Turning back to Pete's cock she took it in her left hand and started licking up all the cum she could see on it and what had drooled down into his pubic hair she sucked through with an audible slurp. Then she continued in the same way I'd see her do with me many times. Licking his thighs where a few drops were, looking all over her hands and forearms and licking that up, and lastly noticing the drops on her blouse and sucking the cloth into her mouth to clean that off too.

Yes, I had seen it before. Yes, I had seen her do it to me probably hundreds of times through the years we had been together. I remember the first few times I was so turned on with her being what I thought was so, so nasty that I would get hard again. I had never thought someone so sweet, so pretty, so...girl next door, would do something I would think a whore would do. I liked it. I guess I'm in the 'lady in public and whore in the bedroom' group. But this wasn't exactly our bedroom. And it wasn't me she was eating the cum from like a twenty dollar whore.

I guess she saw it on my face because when Ally looked back at me she instantly got to her feet and came to me. She held up her hand to touch my cheek and lean toward me, concern on her face.

As she got close I could see some of the cum she had missed just under her eye and a drop by her hairline- but what made me pull back while grabbing her hand- was the smell of the exhale as she got close. It was the smell of cum. No doubt about it.

I had jerked back, pulling my head away, but had grabbed her hand as well. I wanted her to know I wasn't going to run off somewhere but I was on overload. She mistook my reaction. "Oh, I'll go wash off and clean my mouth. I'm sorry, I forgot. You just looked like you were in a lot of pain for a moment." Ally turned and ran into the restroom.

Pete had pulled his shorts up and sat back down. When I turned to him he raised his eyes and motioned to the Wild Turkey bottle. I gave him a nod and then picked up the roach and relit it. Taking a big drag I exhaled and said, "Man! This is some tough shit!" I coughed and barely got out, "and I'm not talking about the pot."

"Hey man. If you aren't OK with this..." Pete started.

I cut him off. "No, no, I just have to match my emotions with what I want in my head. I know you didn't get the religious shit I did growing up but it is going to take some time to get over that programming." I tried to smile. "I'm glad Ally has this chance with someone I'm friends with and can trust. And I'm sure you are pretty happy with it too." I said this last with more of a smirk.

"No complaints here. She might be raising the bar on any future girlfriends though." Pete grinned back with a little laugh.

We downed our shots.

Ally came back in then and came right to me and gave me a throat swabbing kiss. She tasted like toothpaste. She had also added to her makeup and now had the look she had last night when she had "practiced" for Naturals. When we pulled away she didn't stand up right onto her feet. With that little stumble I knew she was really feeling drunk now.

"I think it's time I take care of you now, my wonderful boyfriend!" she gushed at me. "I didn't mean to leave you out, but it seems like we had a problem." She turned her head and motioned with her eyes toward Pete. "But now that is taken care of for the moment and I want to take care of my love." She leaned into me for another hot kiss. While kissing me she was reaching down and stroking my cock through my pants.

I was reviving a bit but with the emotional roller coaster I was on and the liquor I had ingested I wasn't responding quickly. I think Ally saw that as a challenge.

She pulled me over to where she had left the pillow on the floor. She then placed me where Pete had been. She grabbed Pete's hand and led him to where I had been standing. Then she went back to the pillow in front of me and dropped to her knees. Looking over at Pete as she lowered my shorts she almost slurred, "Now you watch this time." She took my cock in her left hand and immediately stuck it in her mouth and started sucking.

I'd had enough of Ally's blowjobs to recognize that this was different. She WAS drunk. As she slobbered over my dick she regularly glanced over at Pete, or at least at his crotch, I'm sure to see what his reaction was to the show. After a couple of minutes and right after she took my cock and rubbed it all over her face, pushing the head into her eyes and moaning, she looked over and saw Pete was getting hard again. She smiled to herself and as she continued to suck me she took her other hand and started playing with herself under her skirt. She didn't look Pete's way any longer but started to make more noise and humping toward the ground a bit as she played with herself.

After two minutes of that, she looked up at me with that wild eyed unknown- person on her face. She dropped my dick and pulled up her skirt so we could see what she was doing with her other hand. She had it under her sheer bikini panties with two fingers going in and out of her hole. Looking at Pete, then at me she pleaded, "I need to be fucked. Fuck me now OK?" Glancing over at Pete she looked back to me, "Just fuck me here. Pete won't mind." She looked back to him with a grin. "You can pull yours out if you want. Just stand back far enough so if you can't control yourself..." She smirked. God! My girlfriend can be cruel.

She sat me back on the sofa and pulled her panties off. She raised herself over me and pulled her skirt up around her waist with her right hand so we could see as she grabbed my cock with her left and inserted it into her very, very wet cunt. She sighed as she sat down on the full length of me. Looking into my eyes she said, "I needed that. And that's not all." I didn't need to do anything since Ally was bouncing up and down using her leg muscles and keeping her skirt raised. I did reach down to help guide her as she was not any better at keeping her balance fucking as she was walking. I didn't want to break something...

The additional drinks I had over the past fifteen minutes or so kicked in about then and I just sat back and let Ally do it all with me as the guiding hand. She seemed to have a couple small orgasms but not like she normally did. At least not like I normally noticed before I tried to cum in her. I was headed to my end and with all the things I had consumed during the night I was unable to stop. I just let it blow. Ally noticed and did an extra wiggle and I could feel her clutch me inside her as well. She rolled off onto the sofa with her back against the back of the sofa but pulled her legs back and open. She made sure her skirt was still at her waist as she stuck two fingers back inside herself and pulled out gobs of cum and began to feed herself. She was looking back and forth between me and Pete each time she took a finger full of cum to her mouth. Looking down I could see the light pubic hairs around her hole had moisture attached to them that looked like morning dew. I couldn't tell if it was her's or mine.

As I had just cum, had too much to drink and smoked a bit of pot too, I was feeling like I was going to nod off for a moment. I had stopped actually seeing what Ally was doing but noticed when she stopped scooping the cum out of herself and eating it. She sat up straighter looking right at Pete's boner. Then at me.

I could tell this was another of those points where something 'big' was to take place and I had to make a call. I was just too fucked up to think properly but also too fucked up to acknowledge it. I gave her a nod and looked over to Pete. He was looking back and forth between Ally and I knowing something else was going on too. I'm sure if he was more sober than me he was hoping for what was really going on between us. And it would be settled in his favor. By my drunk default it was.

Looking back I know it would have happened eventually. It might have been another week or two. I just wish I had really 'been there' to make a decision. I was just too relaxed, too satiated. It just seems to have gone so fast. One night blowjobs and the next night we are all fucking?