Ally Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh well. I wish I wasn't so stoned at the Jimmy Hendrix concert I went to as well. I can only remember a couple of scenes from it. But they are done.

Ally got up and approached Pete. He stood in place. When she got to him she reached down to his cock and rubbed it. She grinned in an evil way and said, "You can last longer now. I think you are ready to play again!" She giggled and pulled him over to the papa-san chair and sat him down. Then she giggled again and had him stand up. She undid his shorts and dropped them to the floor. Then lightly pushed him back to sit down again. She leaned over and took his cock into her mouth for a couple of sucks and then grinned as she looked at me and undid her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She turned back to Pete and grabbed his cock with her right hand, jerking him up and down rapidly. With her left hand she fingered herself for a moment and then put her feet on both sides of Pete's hips on the chair as she lowered herself onto his cock, guiding herself with both hands now. I had a perfect view from behind but my head was lightly spinning so it was very dream-like.

Like me, Pete took to holding Ally's ass in his hands and guiding her up and down as she fucked him. For a few minutes Ally rested her hands on his shoulders and just bounced. Then Pete said something and they stopped for a moment. She reached down and pulled her blouse over her head and threw it onto the far end of the sofa. Then she leaned into Pete feeding him her breasts as she started her fucking motions again.

I watched for a bit but must have passed out for just a moment because I heard Ally yell, "Hey you!" And I looked up to see that she had dismounted from facing Pete and was now grabbing his cock with her left hand about to feed it into her cunt being held open with her right. As soon as I looked up she sank back down on him and stared at me as she rode up and down his length. "He's inside me right now," she said with wide eyes. "His cock feels pretty much just like yours. But he's hard right now and you're not."

As I said, my girlfriend can be cruel.

I held eye contact with her until she began to have small orgasms and she lost any contact with this world through her eyes. She reached between her legs and started playing with herself as she rode him. The noises she was making and the new angle of seeing Ally fuck started to get to me. I was getting hard again even with my liquor intake. In a matter of moments I was a drunk with a boner. It was easy for all to tell because I was so drunk that I had just sat there after Ally was done with me and never pulled my shorts back on. Ally glanced up and noticed. She smiled widely showing her dimples. "You're back." She said with a little wonder.

Her fingering of herself stopped and she just continued to ride him and look at me keeping up a dialog of nasty stuff mostly but with all my consumption I wasn't tracking too well. I do remember her saying, "Oh, I feel him coming inside me right now!" And giving him an extra wiggle.

I remember that because right after that she sat for a moment and then pulled away from him and right came over to me. Standing in front of me with her legs spread she looked down and said, "Look at his cum running down my legs. Does it look a little more chunky than yours?" She didn't wait for an answer just pushed me back and grabbed my cock and stuck it inside her, sliding down with a big moan.

My first sloppy seconds. I wish I'd have been there more to appreciate it. It became one of my favorites. I can't tell you if I even noticed the difference.

Ally leaned over me, her hair covering both of our faces. She said, "Thank you for this. I feel like such a whore going from one guy to another but it feels soooo good! We'll have to watch it or this could be habit forming!"

I wasn't sure if she was kidding.

After Ally fucked me until I came she did her normal clean up on me and then looked over at Pete. He sat there as if in a coma. He hadn't moved much since she had left him to come over and jump on me. His pants were still down and it didn't look as if he had moved at all. Ally went over to him, got down on her knees, and started to clean him up too. Amazingly he got hard again. She looked over to me waving his hard dick around and said, "Can you believe it?" She grinned and sucked him completely back to life.

I saw her mount him again, facing him, but fell back asleep. She woke me sometime later. She looked tired and Pete was not in the room. She just said, "Let's get to bed," and we went and crashed in my bedroom.