Ally Ch. 08

Story Info
Ally and I continue opening the relationship.
8.8k words
4.44
3.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

She woke me sometime later. She looked tired and Pete was not in the room. She just said, "Let's get to bed," and we went and crashed in my bedroom.

I woke up feeling like shit. I laid there for a moment before I opened my eyes and when I did I saw Ally laying on the pillow next to mine. I imagined she wouldn't feel much better.

Ally usually cleans her face of all makeup before going to bed at night as part of her evening ritual right before brushing her teeth. Since neither of us had brushed our teeth last night, not only did my mouth taste awful, and dry, but she had her 'whore' makeup on as well. And looking more closely I could see what I thought might be dried cum on her neck and in her hair. Carefully flicking her hair aside and seeing more dried cum by her ear I was certain that the stiff hair was cum. Between that and her makeup being thick, her lipstick smeared, she looked like a twenty dollar whore who had had a good night. I like a nasty girl and it might have turned me on a bit if I wasn't feeling so bad.

I tried to slip out of bed without disturbing her. Normally a lighter sleeper than me, Ally would have already risen or definitely woken up when I moved. It showed how intoxicated she had been the night before by how hard she was sleeping now. Didn't move a muscle. I was able to escape to the bathroom without waking her.

I went to do my morning routine and then to the kitchen to drink some water. As I got to the kitchen I thought I'd seen movement in the living room but didn't stop to really check it out. As I was guzzling glass after glass down, Pete stepped into the kitchen, showed me a rolled joint with a lifted eyebrow. I nodded and I filled another glass as he retreated back into the living room.

In the living room I sat down next to Pete as he lit up the joint. I guess that's one of the things that makes us potheads. An alcoholic will go for a drink to stave off a hangover. We usually 'burned one' to just put us 'in the next room' to the hangover.

After a couple of hits Pete said, "I know it's not the same, but I sort of understand what you mean by saying your intellect and your physical self are two different things. After last night.." he paused here to take another toke and then continued, "after last night, and the way I feel this morning. I'm feeling so good and just plain happy on one hand...and feel like shit on the other. But damn, that was special man." He looked at me with hazy eyes and smiled.

I tried to smile back but don't think I did a very good job. I was still so conflicted on what had gone on. Between the hazy memories and the way I felt now it just wasn't a good time for me.

"Glad you enjoyed it man." I replied. "But I think Ally is the one you should be telling it was special. She did all the work." As soon as I said this I remembered her supporting herself by holding onto Pete's shoulders as he guided her up and down on his cock and sucked on her breasts.

I stood up intending to go get another glass of water and take one into Ally for when she awoke, but just standing quickly sent my head into a spin. I sat back down.

Pete looked over at me and grinned. "Yeah, I know. I fell over right after I got up this morning. I thought I'd wake you for sure. My head is still pounding." He offered me the bit of roach that was left.

I took it and we sat in silence while we finished it off. As soon as I had dropped it in the ashtray Pete asked if I wanted another but I told him no. It was rare that we ever finished one all at once as it was.

I again tried to rise for water only more slowly this time. I made it into the kitchen and after another glass of water I thought maybe I was starting to feel human again. I carried another glass down the hallway to take to Ally in our room.

As I turned toward the door it was flung open and Ally stood for a moment and looked at me. Now she looked even more like a whore that had been used and put away. Lipstick smeared. Hair hanging in strings. Thick makeup around her eyes running a bit. She was still nude and now I noticed a hickey on her breast that must have been from Pete because I know I didn't put it there. She stumbled past me even as I held out the glass of water to her. She slammed the bathroom door behind her and I heard the toilet seat being thrown up and then heard the sounds of Ally throwing up.

After the noise stopped, still standing outside the door I asked, "I've got a glass of water here, can I bring it in?"

I heard the door lock click as she said, in a voice I had never heard, "No! I don't want you to see me like this!" Then the toilet flushed.

As I stood there trying to figure out what I should do I heard the water running for a bit and then the slurps that indicated someone was drinking from the faucet. Immediately following was more retching into the toilet.

Figuring a woman's vanity might be involved here I retreated to the living room.

About a half hour later I was in the kitchen making oatmeal and toast when Ally showed herself for the first time. She had showered and cleaned up but still didn't look herself. Her eyes were all wrong.

She asked for water and I pointed to the place that was set at the table where she normally sat for meals. She plopped down and emptied the glass in one go. I filled and then brought over a pitcher full of water. As I sat it down I remarked, "I think all of us are going to finish this," and got a small smile in return.

"I guess we won't be doing that for a while." I remarked as I poured Ally another glass of water.

Ally sipped this one and after putting it back down looked up at me and said, "Hopefully we are NEVER going to do that again."

My thoughts were, 'What? Fuck us both like a hired whore? Or drink like a fish?' But I didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry honey. Things just got carried away. That's not the way I hoped they would turn out for our first times," Ally said as she looked at her hands still wrapped around her glass. She looked up at me and I'm sure there would have been tears in her eyes if she'd had any extra moisture in her body. Looking back to her hands she said, "I knew we'd probably eventually get to that point like we did last night, but I didn't think it would be that quick. And definitely not in that way. Too much booze. We don't need that when we are doing this together."

I gave her a little grin. "I'm glad we can agree on that. I don't know what happened for part of the night because I think I passed out at the end."

"You did. I was just operating on electrified nerves at the end. And they didn't seem to be electrifying my brain. I'm not sure I remember all of it either." Ally continued to look at her glass and hands and didn't look happy.

"We'll have to do some planning before we continue on with opening up our sexual relationship."

I wasn't sure what she was thinking about but it sounded good to me, which I told her.

For the rest of the day we all just hung out at the house and in the backyard catching some sun. I noticed when Ally went to lay out in the sun she had bought a new bathing suit. It was a bikini like her others but cut higher on the sides. The cups which held her breasts could be adjusted, which she showed me. "I thought it might be fun if we go to a beach away from here sometime. I can show as little or as much as you'd like. And actually I can down here too." She showed me how she could pull the bottoms up into herself in the back and almost make a thong while closing up the front to just cover her sparse pubic hair. I'll always remember that day because thongs were years away and just seeing that marvelous ass hanging out bare was something special. I even looked to see if Pete had looked out or came out and noticed. He hadn't.

Going back inside within the hour to get rid of some early morning water and get another glass of the life giving substance for Ally and me I noted that Pete was asleep in the living room on the sofa. He had a glass and the empty pitcher in front of him on the coffee table. All of us were dried out from too much alcohol the night before. It seems that all of us at some level didn't want to face what was happening without what is termed "dutch courage."

A quick thought went through my mind. Is that the reason films were still being banned from that part of the world in the US? I shook my head and then realized that was stupid- both shaking my head and thinking that films were made by a bunch of drunk people. Obviously I wasn't back to doing any rational thinking yet.

I returned to the backyard to find Ally asleep in the sun. I let her sleep for about a half hour and then woke her to go inside so we could both nap.

I awoke to Ally sleeping peacefully beside me. We had just slept under the sheet since we were warmed by the sun. The sheet had slid down her body just enough to have one of her breasts showing out the top. It looked so beautiful and inviting I leaned down and softly kissed where a bit of red burn was edging a bit of white and brown of her tan line. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Coming back to life huh?" she quipped.

"Well, I was thinking of maybe having some of my favorite, neapolitan, as a dessert. I just love this bit of strawberry tucked along the chocolate and vanilla everywhere you faced the sun a bit too long. It's like you radiate from your skin." I licked along the line and ended up sucking her nipple lightly in my mouth.

"You might be right, I'm radiating from my skin but it's all from the sun. I still don't have enough energy to radiate on my own." Ally sat up and pulled the pillow behind her. She let the sheet drop and now sat toppless with the sheet just covering her lap.

She looked beautiful. Messed hair, no makeup, but with tanlines and a bit of burn on her breasts and the curve of her waist showing and just the beginning of her hips disappearing beneath the covers. I took a mental snapshot that I still remember almost a half century later.

We talked for a while and then went in to see if Pete was awake. He was still in the living room only now with headphones on listening to music while the TV played with the sound turned off. As we came in he took off the headphones and looked at us expectantly.

"Glad to see you are still alive man." I said. "Looks like we all survived last night. Not that it was easy this morning." I sat down with Ally on the sofa, her in between us but snuggled next to me. There was a couple of feet between Ally and Pete. She seemed to want it that way as she was pressed against me a little more than usual.

After a long silence that wasn't awkward, just us sitting and still recovering, Ally said, "I'm not going to say I was sorry about last night but it's not something I want to repeat." Noticing the downcast look that came to Pete's face she reached across and touched his cheek. "Not that it wasn't wonderful in some ways. And I didn't mean we wouldn't continue to explore, just not with all the alcohol. It seems good at the moment but after..." Pete visibly perked up. Ally smiled at that. "I think at this point in life we are exploring lots of things. Excess alcohol is one I don't need to explore again."

"Yeah," Pete started, "My dad told me about a time at my age when he was in the Navy in the Philippines and woke up in a strange room, with a strange woman, in a strange house, in a strange country. He had no idea how he got there or where there was." Pete had a far away smirk on his face. "That was his last time drinking to excess, he claims."

"What do you mean, 'he claims?'" I asked.

"My mom has other stories she's told me that sound excessive to me." Pete answered.

We sat in silence again lost in our own thoughts. Ally finally got up and took my hand, pulling me up as well. "I think I'm going back to my house. I've got lessons there tomorrow and I know I'm going to bed early tonight. I need to get myself together after last night." She leaned down and kissed Pete on the cheek and then pulled me down the hall.

Arriving in my bedroom she gathered her things and then turned to me. "I'll probably be back the day after tomorrow. How late do you work then?"

I had to think on what day it was now. "I'm on until six. I should be home by seven." I replied.

Ally looked up and pulled me down for a good long kiss. "I'll try to have dinner ready." She smiled, picked up her things off the bed and left.

Our household went back to our regular routines for a couple of weeks with Ally staying over about five days of each week. Although our love making was back on it's normal track we didn't mention Pete, exploration, or anything outside what even my mom would be unhappy with, other than we weren't married. Then the week came that was Ally's normal time at Naturals.

Tuesdays were the days that were for walk-ons, amatures. Twice a month. Ally usually just did the first Tuesday of each month. She had done a couple of months twice but in deference to the regular girls she cut back to once a month. Even though the money was great, it wasn't Ally's job. And she didn't want to take away from those that it was. They, mostly, had become her friends.

On Saturday night the weekend before her special Tuesday Ally, Pete and I were enjoying a spaghetti dinner together when the following week's schedule was mentioned. Pete was just sucking in a long strand of pasta when she said she was on at Naturals onTuesday. His mouth retained the pooched out lips from sucking in the pasta at the same time his eyes got huge. He looked like some kind of fish. The reaction of Pete got Ally and me both laughing so hard I blew wine out my nose. That made Ally just open her mouth and let the food in it fall on her plate, so, she said in her defence later, "I didn't want to choke to death on my spaghetti!"

That reminded me of Pete's "date" with Roxy. "Hey man, whatever happened to you getting a lap dance from Roxy?" Did you ever go to Naturals?"

He looked a bit sheepish. "No. After that night..." his eyes darted to Ally then back to me, "You know how it was. I just didn't feel like I was alive enough."

I knew that well enough but said, "That was weeks ago now. Roxy is a regular there. I thought you would have checked her out by now. She seemed a bit sweet on you to me." I looked to Ally for assurance on that.

She gave me a neutral look in return. I was a bit surprised at that so continued, "Well, I guess we'll just have to go as a team. Since Ally drives herself now, you can be my chauffeur."

At this Ally perked up. "You are coming on Tuesday?" She asked surprised, but excited.

"Well, yes. I told Pete the first time you "practiced" at home I'd go with him. And now apparently there are lap dances being offered..." I raised my eyebrows looking at Ally. She blushed with a cute as hell smile.

She turned to Pete and said, "Hey, I haven't heard of you on a date in a while. Have your eye on anyone? Or is she just shy and you haven't brought her over? Afraid of what she might see?"

This surprised me. Pete's affairs were always his own. If he was dating a girl it was usually found out by him having her over for a dinner, or most often, meeting her in the morning at breakfast on her way out. Since the breakup of a longer relationship about a year before he'd been playing the field pretty regularly. How regularly I hadn't noticed. Apparently Ally had.

"No, I just haven't been out and met anyone lately." Pete defended himself.

Ally didn't look too happy with this answer. Which again surprised me. We continued to eat but now mostly in silence. There seemed to be some unspoken thing hovering over the room. I didn't know enough to even vocalise what I was feeling then. Just something felt off.

Ally knew. As we rose from finishing our meal and were carrying our dishes to the sink to rinse off she said, "Let's finish our wine in the living room. I think we need to talk."

Pete looked over to me with raised eyebrows and I just gave him back the same with a shake of my head to assure him I had no idea either.

We all headed into the living room. I didn't have any more wine, having finished mine with my meal. Ally's first glass was about a third full, Pete was on his second glass about half full now. None of us wanted to repeat what had happened the last time the three of us were in the living room together at night.

When we all sat down, Ally again in the middle, this time she was still closer to me but close enough to reach Pete to easily touch as she spoke to him.

"I've spoken to other girls, women really, who have done some exploring and opening of their relationships before. We aren't the first to go down this path." She turned to look at me then, and looked back to Pete, putting her hand onto his thigh. "I'm trying to follow what worked for other people so we," again she looked back at me and then to Pete, "hopefully will have a good outcome. The culture at this point doesn't really support this style of living." She turned back to me and said, "Not even the type of relationship you and I have if you get right down to it." That made me think a bit.

"Pete,what I'm seeing, and I might be wrong, is that with the possibility of having sex with me," she blushed here, girl-next-door that she was, "your normal drives are sort of put on hold. You don't need to find a partner because the 'pressure' is released. I don't want this to be the case. I've heard of things like this blowing up a household that is trying to be different."

I sat back at hearing this. Ally reached over and took my hand. She looked back at Pete. "I'm not blaming you for anything Pete. It's just the way we are built. And I am committed to your roommate, your best friend. We've got to separate sex from the other parts of our relationship or it won't work. I can't, won't, be girlfriend to both of you." This last was said with such determination that I'm sure she had thought this part over herself in the recent past.

We all sat in silence for a bit. The two of them sipped their wine as we looked into the near distance at the plants across the room.

Finally Ally stood up, pushed the coffee table back from the sofa, drank down the last of her wine and sat the glass onto the coffee table.

"OK you two. Stand up." Pete and I stood up. Pete swallowed the last of his wine and took a step over to the coffee table, sat his glass down next to Ally's glass, and stepped back. I can't tell you how surprised I was as I watched Ally take one of the sofa cushions and drop it on the floor in front of us. She looked up at us. "Drop em," was all she said.

I think Ally was right on the money in her assessment of Pete. He immediately reached for his belt and undid it, unbuttoning his pants and lowering them and his boxer shorts in one go. I, on the other hand, was so shocked by Ally's turn of events that she reached over and started undoing my pants before I was able to make a move. Once our pants and underwear were around our ankles she lightly pushed us back to sit down.

As Ally settled herself on her knees in front of us I had to ask, "I thought you were cutting him off so he would get a girlfriend." I nodded toward Pete.

Her eyes grew wide as she said, "Like Pete's not sitting right here! Geeze! No, what I said is I was not Pete's girlfriend and wouldn't be! I didn't say we weren't going to experiment together. Besides between now and Tuesday I'm sure you're not going to be coming up with a girl, right?" She looked at Pete.

He shrugged and shook his head.

"That's confidence, stud." Ally quipped. With a smirk on her face, she leaned forward and took his dick in her hand. She didn't look my way but reached out and was able to grab onto my dick as if led by magnitizem.

"While I'm not under the influence of anything I want to see just what has gotten into me." She looked back and forth between the two of us at this quip. Smiling at her own joke. I didn't smile back. When your dick is in someone else's hand and whatever happens to your brain when you're hard hasn't happened yet, it's a little difficult (hard?) to get into humor. Pete had no problem. He was hard as soon as Ally's hand went around him. Not that he laughed. He was smiling though. I don't think her joke had anything to do with it.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers