Ally Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally ended up lap dancing two more times for the same guy. The only thing she did that I hadn't seen any other dancer do was remove her panties at one point during the last dance. But she never raised her dress after that. She sat her butt on the guy's legs and rubbed up and down. I don't know if it was his or hers but it did leave a large wet spot. When the music ended she took his money and then went over to another of "her" big tippers and said something in his ear during the break. Then she came over to me and the only thing I heard was "follow me" before the music blasted again.

I followed her to a storage/locker room with a doorway to an office further in the back that didn't have a door on it. The door that closed behind us was more substantial than the ones to the restrooms. The sound muted down well enough we could hear each other with normal talking.

Ally walked over to a locker and began to turn the combination lock. As she did that she motioned to me to come closer. When I did she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I'm just putting my money in Barbara's locker. I've still got a few hours left, but I wanted to let you know I talked to Roxy tonight and it's all OK. Maybe it's your turn to learn something tonight and bring it back to me." She said this last with a smirk and dancing eyebrows.

There was a small noise behind me in the office area and then Ally had a smile on her face that was one I'd seen for children, pets, and people she was empathising with. I turned and saw a man that looked about forty, slightly balding, in a rumpled suit. He looked surprised when he saw Ally. I thought that was weird because I was the stranger there. "Oh, I didn't know you were here tonight." Came out almost like a whisper from him. I don't think he even knew he said it.

Ally walked around me and with a big smile hugged the man saying, "Hey Brian, I'd have never left without at least saying hello. I got to talking to Layla as soon as I got here tonight so didn't see you when I ran in to change earlier. I was with Pearl and Peaches." She turned to me and said, "This is Brian. He's the owner's son who works here part time." She told him who I was and we shook hands. He seemed embarrassed the whole time.

"Well, I've got to get back to work." Brian said, but made no move to take Ally's hand from around his waist where she had put it as she had introduced me.

Ally stood on tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the cheek and backed away. He blushed a deep rosey color through his neck and became redder in his face. He turned and seemed to flee away.

I looked at Ally and she must have seen the questions in my eyes because she said, "I'll tell you later but the short story is Brian is a little slow but a sweety. Everyone says he's had a crush on me since my first night here but I didn't realize it until his dad came and talked to me about him. I guess he kept asking when I would be back. He's totally harmless but his only social outlet seems to be here a couple days a week. He doesn't have the social skills to make friends very easily. He just got his first apartment by himself a few months ago. He's so nice. A real gentle man. I just wish there was something more for him.`` She looked toward the office wistfully.

She turned to look at me. "But you, mister. Tonight is your night to expand your wings! I'm staying at your place so if you are not home when I get there I'll be waiting in bed for you!" She grinned. "I didn't tell you but Roxy was the first person to ask about you when I told some of the girls we were going to be opening our sexual relationship outside just the two of us. I had never really talked to her before that. But she had noticed you the first time I was here and every time you picked me up. Be careful!!"

As she was saying that she was pulling on a pair of panties that had come out of the locker. I must have looked a bit confused because she grinned again and said, "Sold them! Fifty dollars! And did you notice his pants when I finished the last dance? He doesn't wear any underwear and his pants are a thin cotton. When I ran myself along his dick there was only one layer of material between us. I think he came. But I'm so wet I couldn't tell!" She giggled.

We talked for another minute and then went back out into the noise and smoke. The last thing Ally had said was, "Remember it's only sex. You and I are together." She smiled reassuringly and went to her other big tipper and led him toward the seats on the wall where the lap dances were given. I was just watching her first moves of the second song when Roxy came to me dressed in more clothes than any other woman in the place. She took my arm and led me outside to her car.