Ally Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two just sit back," Ally said now pulling up and down on both of us, "Consider yourselves sex objects for the next few minutes. See how it feels." When she said this last she gave us both looks that in normal times might have given us thought but this wasn't one of those times. I think both of us were fine being sexual objects at the moment. "This is for me. I am learning what the difference is in dicks, cocks, wangers, appendages, whatever you want to call them. I want to see what I notice while I have two of them in my hands. I had thought I would have done this long before what happened a couple weeks ago."

After that statement she turned to me and lowered her head to suck me into her mouth. I hadn't really gotten hard yet so that did the trick. As soon as I was about the same stiffness as Pete, it looked like to me, she sat back and just started to study us both individually.

She looked closely. She ran her hands, tongue,and mouth, over all the different places she seemed to want to check out. She ran her finger, then her tongue, along the ridge of Pete's cock head. Then she turned to me and did the same. She lightly chewed on the ridge of my cock head then did the same to Pete. Then made her tongue into as small a tip as she could and tried to open my pee hole and stick it in. Turned to Pete and did the same thing.

She took our balls and fondled them singley and then together and took them into her mouth and rolled them around. Then she pulled us to the edge of the sofa as she had done with the lap dance but had us hold our legs up so she could see "how your balls look as they connect down to your asshole," as she not so delicately put it. I wasn't too sure about this. We had never tried anal play and I sure didn't want to have Pete be in on the first time. I needn't have worried. It was totally visual.

This went on for about fifteen minutes, maybe half an hour, and the whole time if either of us, mainly me, started to get a bit soft- she'd suck us back to full hardness before she continued.

After a thorough examination she sat back still holding onto both of us and stroking gently. Pete had started to drool precum down his cock and Ally had regularly slurped it up as it ran down his dick. On the occasion that she was concentrating on me and it ran onto her hand she would lick it off as she would ice cream that had run onto her hand from a cone. Seeing that actually kept me a bit hard. I'm pretty much a pushover for a nasty girl. Ally looked so girl-next-door not even trying to be nasty she was doing the trick for me.

"OK guys," Ally started, "It seems I'm done...for now." Pete's eyes got big and he looked over at me with a 'You've got to be kidding!' panicked look. "But seeing as I'm not a cock-tease- I guess I am really-you know about what I'll be doing on Tuesday, but with you two I'm not." At this point she stopped so she could lick up the precum that had started again on Pete as he listened to Ally's simi dirty talk. "So I'm going to take care of Pete here and then the love-of-my-life.." she turned to look at me and gave me her best smile with dimples deep on both sides, "...and I are going to his bedroom and there I hope he might inseminate me." With a beaming smile she turned to each of us and asked, "That seem OK to you?" Again Pete with the running precum, again with the lick. She sat back up and waited for her answer.

We both sat and let Ally jerk us off for a minute or so. I didn't really know what was going on any more. My little brain was doing all the heavy lifting and it was overwhelmed at this point. I don't think Pete was faring much better but when I saw Ally lean over to lick him again and then sit back, my mouth came to life. "I'm good with that, how about you Pete?" I looked over at him.

Right then Ally had again lowered her head into his lap to slurp up his drooling cum and gave him a quick suck. He was looking down at the top of her head. He looked up at me and quickly back down at her and then back up to me. Ally sat back up. He still said nothing.

Exasperated I said, "Hey man, I think my girlfriend just said she wants to suck your dick and swallow your cum and then go in my room and fuck me. She seems to want a full agreement on this. Doesn't that sound like a good idea to you?" I was prompting him now. My dick hadn't started running precum but only because Ally had regularly taken care of me at least once over the past few days. I was ready.

"Yeah, sure." Pete managed to get out in a shaky voice.

At hearing that Ally let go of me and schooched over closer to Pete so she didn't have to lean over so far. She sucked him into her mouth and I could see on the upstroke she was swabbing her tongue around the head of his cock before taking it as deep as she could. After only three of those types of strokes she kept her head down and I could see her swallowing and a bit of a smile. At least as much as a smile that you could see on a girl with a cock shoved completely into her mouth and pubic hair in her nose.

She sat back after a minute and licked around her lips. Noticing another drop of cum at the top of Pete's dick she licked that up and smiled up at him. "Thanks Pete. You were a fine sex object today. I hope we can do this again sometime soon." She laughed.

I stood up and Ally pulled my boxers and pants up so I wouldn't trip on them. I started to fasten my belt but she brushed off my hands and then took mine leading me down the hall. She turned off at the bathroom and said, "I'll be just a minute. Want to make myself all clean for you!" She giggled.

She came back into the bedroom with a clean, damp, warm washcloth. I was already nude and in bed so she just lifted my legs and ran the cloth under my balls and down between my cheeks. "There. Now I think you're ready to have my tongue around your ass hole." She only licked me a bit but it was the first time we had approached any anal play. "You know you have a line of flesh that runs down from the beginning of your balls all the way to your ass hole? Pete doesn't." She dove in for another few swabs. "I wonder how many men do and how many don't?" She said in between licks.

It felt really different, but good. Of course having Ally's tongue on any part of me felt good as far as I could tell. I was laying back with my legs in the air and spread wide for Ally and enjoying the feeling when her last statement finally came through to my big brain. And I wondered how many men she was going to check and see?

On Tuesday I had to work until six and Pete worked until seven so the two of us met back at the Mexican place near his work for dinner. There we made our plans for the night, when we would go to Naturals and that Pete would drive. Needless to say Pete was excited. I was more nervous than excited.

"I haven't been there since that night we were celebrating getting that shitty apartment we lived in for six months in PB." Pete said. "We were pretty fucked up that night."

We were way fucked up every night we went to those types of places." I said. "I can remember more than once either you waking me or me waking you in some theatre with sticky floors. A couple of times it was already getting light outside by then. This isn't going to be like that. I went in with Ally the first time and was perfectly sober." I thought back to what it was like and then said, "It's not near as good. That's why I just left that first night and didn't go back. I couldn't stand the smell, how dirty it seemed, and how loud it was. But mainly the smoke."

"Well, at least that won't bother me as much." Pete replied.

This was true. Pete smoked cigarettes. Not a lot, and never in the house. In that way he was far ahead of his time. He always went outside to smoke and not too often. Just the normal times for that type of addiction. After dinner mainly.

"And don't forget Roxy. If she's there, she has a SPECIAL lap dance for you." I exaggerated 'special' with big eyes and a grin as well.

"Yeah, well, I just hope she's there too." Pete said looking off, probably remembering the tall lanky blonde. "It would be nice to know someone else."

"Hey, this isn't a party. It's so loud in there it's hard to carry a conversation anyway." I reminded him.

"Carrying a hard conversation isn't the hard thing I was thinking about with Roxy." Pete grinned at me. I just rolled my eyes. We both laughed. "And maybe a couple of shots at home before going to Naturals? It might make the music a little more agreeable, not to mention the smoke for you. I'll just take one since I'm driving."

"Sounds good to me. But we've got plenty of time. Ally doesn't even start until about ten. She won't even get there until at least nine." I replied.

We ended up splitting half a joint as well. I was feeling pretty good, mellow, by the time we arrived at Naturals. As expected the place was hopping.

Entering the smoke and loud music was still was a bit overwhelming. I immediately looked around for Ally. I didn't see her but I did see Barbara standing by the stage. Pete hit me in the arm and motioned to the right side of the room. I looked over and saw Roxy was there. It appeared she was talking to three guys in navy uniforms. Pete headed her way. I was about to follow when a yell went up and I finally noticed the girl on stage.

It was Ally. She had just taken her bra off and tossed it with her school girl sweater near the steps and Barbara. 'So that's why Barbara was standing there' I thought. I felt gratitude to Barbara then. She seemed to still be watching out for my girl.

Ally hadn't seen me yet and I imagined was going through her routine dance. I still hadn't seen her dance in here. Even once. Like most of the guys now crowded around the stage I was stunned with her natural beauty. She apparently had been dressed in what I would normally see her wear on a cooler day to college. Sweater and skirt. Only now she was topless and the skirt was being swished around enough, pulled up enough, that we would get a glimpse of her sheer panties and all of her beautiful legs as she moved around the stage.

I decided I wanted to keep my presence unknown for a moment and see what Ally would do without knowing her boyfriend was here. I trusted Ally fully, I just wanted to see her in her element without my influence. As the song ended she went over to the stairway and Barbara handed her a glass of water. I stayed behind three burley guys who, now that the music wasn't playing I could hear, were telling each other what they would do with Ally if they could have time with her. I was proud of my girl even if some of the things they said weren't what you would want your girlfriend to do with someone else, I knew she could do them and more. She did them with me.

Just before the next song started Ally walked to the middle of the stage. I loved the way her breasts bounced as she walked. And from comments I was now able to hear, so did everyone else. Breasts a bit too big for her small frame. Just perfect to me.

As soon as the new song started she didn't take much time to remove her skirt. Like the end of the last song she had teased with it on, bending over in front of those at the bar and raising it until you could see her panties, but now that she was down to just her panties she was really giving it to the guys along the bar. She pulled her panties up until they had gone into her seam in front and up her cheeks in back as she danced around. Then she would get down on hands and knees in front of a guy at the bar, a good tipper I imagined, and play around with them. Sometimes showing herself completely for a moment. There were three different guys that got the better shows. Looking closer I was able to see they were throwing out five dollar bills instead of ones. Ever the capitalist, Ally was encouraging that behavior. ' Hmm, no wonder she was able to sell her panties so often.' I thought. By the end of the song she discarded her panties to the pile of clothing by the stairs. I was also thinking it was a good thing Barbara was there or she'd have nothing to sell at the end of the night.

As the DJ tried to get the men to show appreciation and he changed the music she stood there nude. I remember how she had told me how it thrilled her to stand naked in a room full of men with all of them focused on her. That she had. I noticed as she stood she tended to keep her legs far apart rather than cross them or act demure in any way. She almost seemed to thrust out her pelvis. When the next song started I watched her pelvis move in a fucking motion even before she took a step toward the center of the stage. She had me going.

Suddenly I was pulled from behind and turned to see the smiling face of Roxy inches from my own. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I noticed Pete was with her but he was staring over my shoulder at Ally. He looked like he'd found the holy grail. Roxy took my hand and pulled me away to the far corner of the place where Barbara, Ally and I were able to make some communication the first time. I looked back as we crossed the room and saw Pete had moved in between a couple of guys and was closer to the stage.

Roxy pulled my head over to hers so she could talk in my ear. "I'm off in an hour!" she shouted. I pulled my head back and looked into her dancing eyes.

"So I guess we won't be seeing you tonight!" I shouted into her ear.

She slightly frowned at that, then leaned in and said, "No, I want to show you my place!" Looking back in my eyes she looked, what? Hopeful? Curious? AVAILABLE? As she watched me digest that she smiled, and in that dim corner, ran her hand along my crotch as she turned around and started back into the main area of the room.

I stood stunned for a moment and then followed the green bikini butt Roxy was showing in front of me as she wound her way through the tables back toward the stage Ally was dominating. I noticed she had seen Pete and was giving the two guys he was standing behind a real show as she spread her legs into a split in front of them like she would have done on the gym floor. I knew it was for Pete. The two guys holding one dollar bills in their hands didn't have a clue. When she saw me her face lit up in a smile so genuine that a few guys turned to see what she was looking at. I felt like a giant at that moment.

Ally's song ended and she gathered up her clothes and dressed quickly. I noticed she didn't put her bra back on under her sweater. She then went around the stage and gathered up the money thanking the patrons as she went. I saw her lean in to hear what two of her three big tippers had to say. To both of them she gave a 'wait a minute' finger as she left them.

Coming off the stage she handed Barbara the money and then turned to hug me, kissing me on the cheek. The music hadn't started for the next dancer yet so I could easily hear her say, "You made it! I can see Laya found you." I was confused for a moment and then remembered Roxy's stage name was Layla. Ally's eyes seemed to be dancing.

"Yeah" is all I was able to get out before the music blasted any chance at further talk. We retreated to the back corner. Doing the mouth to the ear talk we were able to get a few sentences across.

"I know Roxy wants to take you home." Is the first thing Ally said to me, pulling back to give me a big smile. "You should go." She again smiled at me. "I'll make sure Pete is taken care of." What did she mean by that? She must have seen the look on my face because next she said, "I'll make sure he gets home OK. Have fun with Roxy!"

I shouted, "Pete drove!"

Her look told me she was surprised at that information but then said, "If Roxy can't drive you home, call me!" and gave me a big smile again. "I've got to get back to my customers! They are buying some lap dances!" She gave me a wicked smile and then led me back through the tables toward the stage.

When we got closer she released my hand and turned with a sorry look on her face as she approached one of the men she had signaled at the end of her dance. She took his hand and led him to an area along the wall that had larger padded chairs that must have been installed for lap dances since the time I had been in months before. That's when I noticed Pete slumped down in one with a big grin on his face. He didn't notice me or anything else in the room except Roxy, who was writhing inches away from him and then climbed onto him putting her crotch on his and her breasts in his face. Looks like he was getting his special dance.

I noticed Ally had sat her guy down and was now sitting on his lap and talking in his ear. I figured they were waiting for the next song to start so he could get the full treatment.

Looking back to Pete and Roxy I wondered if he was going to be able to hang in there without blowing a load in his pants. Roxy's bikini bottoms had worked their way up into her crack and she wasn't bothering to pull it out. While continuing to stare I also saw her top slide around enough to have a nipple peek through occasionally. At one point it seemed she slouched forward so her breast fell free and pushed her nipple into his mouth for a moment.

There were eight chairs along the wall and I noticed three other lap dancers were regularly turning around and rubbing their butt on the lap of their customers as they faced away. Roxy never did this with Pete. That must be the special part, I mused.

At the end of the song all the lap dancers turned to the men and said something. Some stayed, some pulled out money and gave it to the girl and went back to their table. Roxy took Pete by the hand and turned. Seeing me she towed him over and said, "I've got about a half hour left, do you want a lap dance?" She smiled sweetly. When I didn't answer, with big eyes she said, "I won't charge you anything."

I shook my head no and told her I wanted to watch Ally do her thing. When I told her I would be happy to see her place after she got off she smiled hugely and said she'd find me when she was ready to go. Then, giving Pete a quick kiss on the cheek she went back to work as the music started again. Pete and I looked at each other and shrugged. We both turned to watch Ally.

Ally had started by dancing slowly, not even to the music, in front of the man. He looked to be in his mid thirties. He had a big smile on his face as Ally turned her back on him and raised her skirt to show her pantied butt. She bent over and spread her legs wide. She looked up from her position at the two of us standing about fifteen feet away. She must have noticed us before because she didn't look surprised at all and just winked at us as she reached back and did something we couldn't see. By the look on the guy's face she had either pulled her panties into her crack or pulled them aside to give him a view into her spread cunt. Either way he was happy and gave Ally a huge smile when she turned around.

She climbed into his lap facing him and put her now braless sweater covered chest in his face. Now she was moving to the music and didn't spend much time facing him in his lap. She moved off in front of him and danced close enough to rub against him regularly. It started to look very similar to the other lap dancers I had seen when I first watched Roxy and Pete. Lots of teasing with the clothes moving around, turning around and rubbing and stroking their guy with their butt. I glanced up to see what Pete's reaction was. He was looking around as well and that's when I noticed a number of guys weren't even facing the stage. Like us, they were focused on the lap dancers, mainly Ally.

Now I'm prejudiced but I think it wasn't just because Ally was more beautiful than all the other girls there. It was what she was wearing. All the other dancers in the place had on either bikinis, nightgowns of some sort, or what I would call 'stripper clothes'- things you would never see in any public setting other than in a place like Naturals. Ally dressed like a girl who just walked onto a college campus. But wasn't acting like one.