Ally Ch. 09

Story Info
Roxy comes for a visit.
8.2k words
3.78
3.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

Since this is a tale about Ally, my wife and partner of almost fifty years, I'll not go into details of how it was for me with Roxy. Yes, I learned things I didn't know and yes, I shared them with Ally.

I've asked Ally to remember that night and what happened from her perspective since I wasn't there. She doesn't really write that much, her talents are in other areas of art, so I recorded her side and I have taken what she said and edited it, mostly taking out repetitions and pieces that would require a lot of back story or don't go with the current story. I just left the mic on and we talked. She's not really a story teller but has humored me and given me something to add here. She just told it to me and the mic sat between us.

"OK, the first thing I want to say is this is my husband's thing. (smile) I know he gets some charge out of reading and writing on Literotica but it's not my thing. He's grown more intellectual over the years and for some reason reading and writing about sex will get him going sometimes. And I am sometimes the beneficiary. (big smile)

I've read what he's written already. I am pretty much appalled. (disapproving look) It makes me look like a real slut. There is so much more to our lives. I've gone along with it because of the reason I just said, it's his thing and sometimes I'm the beneficiary, and he's explained to me this forum is pretty much just for guys, and apparently a few girls, to get off. With that in mind I'm humoring him, and hopefully anyone out there who reads this stuff.

Needless to say, we are very tolerant people."

"So. The night he's talking about was a good one for me. I remember it well because it was the first time I made over $500 in tips, counting the panties I sold. It was also the first time I brought extra panties with me just for that purpose. Nowadays I understand girls are making a living off just selling panties on the internet so things haven't changed that much, maybe just the volume." (I gave her big eyes and a hand motion to keep going)

"Ok, Ok, story. As I drove home I do remember thinking 'What are they up to now? Will I find him home?' a couple of times but mostly I was excited about the money. It was a lot of money back then."

"When I got back to the house he wasn't there but Pete was. He had left about the same time I did because it was closing time. I had to do stuff at the locker with Barbara so I had told him I'd just meet him at home. He had almost left a little after Roxy took my husband home but I had convinced him to stay, mostly because he was looking like a little puppy that had lost his bone. I think he was planning on being the one going home with Roxy. He did OK with her later though. Oops, that's probably not something I was supposed to say because we were all there. Oh well." (smirk at me)

"Anyway, I got home and Pete was there smoking a joint in the living room. After I left my bag in the bedroom I went out to see what he thought of the night at Naturals. He was more than enthusiastic, especially about my dancing. I had given him some special attention after I had convinced him to stay but nothing that was out of bounds. Not even a lap dance, but that was mostly because I was making so much money doing other guys. I just focused on him when I was dancing and gave him the treatment I usually saved for the bigger tippers. And chatted with him for a moment after I was done with each set. I didn't want him to feel bad. He was, and still is, a good friend."

"I ended up telling Pete I wasn't sure when you'd be home but I was going to take a shower and go to bed. His puppy dog look came back and I just couldn't leave him. I think I ended up saying something like, 'OK, I said I wouldn't just tease you. Or I said I wouldn't be a tease in this house,' something like that. His look came back to normal and then I wondered what I was going to do with him. I didn't think fucking him would be good because it was so hard on my husband, even though he wasn't my husband yet," (here I cut out a lot because she got so off subject it just doesn't go with the story but wanted to give an idea of what was going through her mind that night. I come back to the transcript when it seems to go with what she's said already)

"So I guess I decided since he'd seen me mastrubate already we could help each other get off. Then I'd go take my shower. Since he'd just told me he thought my being dressed in my normal school clothes and acting so nasty was one of the turn ons, I went back to the bedroom and pulled out another pair of panties. I hadn't bothered to put on any more after selling my last pair at Naturals. I remember thinking if he liked me in my normal clothes then I'd wear my normal panties. So I put on regular white cotton bikini panties."

"I put on some music and teased Pete again like I would at Naturals. Then I went a little further and asked him to show me his cock as I started to finger myself under my panties. He pulled his cock out and it was already hard. I was starting to get turned on. Back then I was almost in a trance sometimes when I got turned on. The stuff that would come out of my mouth! (giggles) I was telling him to look into my fuck hole, all sorts of things. He told me my panties were in the way so I took them off and threw them at his head. He just caught them and started using them to jerk off with. That got me going even more and I ended up on the floor on my back with my legs split in front of Pete just yelling anything that came to my mind and trying to cram three of my fingers inside myself as far as I could. Hmm, just remembering this is getting to me a bit. Maybe I can see why you like to do this..." (another big smile)

"I ended up coming really hard and settling down a bit and then noticed Pete was still hard even though it looked like he had cum too. He still had my panties around his cock and was just staring at me, or at least my hand and cunt." (Here she went off again about the word cunt, blaa blaa blaa so I stopped her)

"OK, OK. The Story!"

"I had an idea and went into the kitchen and got a liqueur glass. The ones we had then were like a shot glass only longer, remember? About four inches. Going back into the living room it gave me another sexual jolt to see Pete there still lightly stroking his cock with my panties. I didn't hesitate. I unzipped my skirt and dropped it to the floor and then lay down in front of him again and spread my legs. I went back to fingering myself and talking nasty and after a minute or two, maybe an orgasm or two, I took the glass and inserted into myself and said I wouldn't fuck him but if he wanted to cum in the glass I'd drink it up and still carry his cum with me. That did it for him. His eyes got huge,he stood up and came again right over my upturned crotch." (a smile and a little laugh here) "Some even got in the glass! I think most of it ended up on my thighs and stomach. When I stood up I remember some was even under my boobs."

"Then I went and took a shower. When I got out my husband, oops, boyfriend, still wasn't back." (Here she actually went on about how it was hard to call me a boyfriend since we'd been married so long, blaa, blaa, blaa)

I included that part, from Ally, so you could know what happened when I wasn't there. It's pretty much just the way I remember her telling me but at the time I was feeling so much from what I'd just been through my memory isn't near that detailed. And I was hoping for collaboration of some sort to carry this on. Like she said, it's not her thing, not going to do it. But I have her "blessing" so here we go...

When Roxy dropped me off and I came back to the house I was feeling a little guilty. I know it sounds crazy but that's what religion can do to you. I'm sure I still carry some around to this day.

I walked in and was surprised to find the house quiet and nobody up. I could smell pot so I knew Pete had been up a little while ago at least.

I went right to the shower since I hadn't at Roxy's and knew I'd have her smell on me. I just hoped Ally was really just waiting for me in bed and staying as she had said. Like I said, guilt.

Ally was dead asleep when I crawled in beside her. This wasn't unusual on the nights after she was at Naturals. It's a good workout dancing over six hours or so.

As I snuggled up to her when I crawled in bed she woke for a moment and asked, "How was it?"

I didn't hear any infliction of accusation in her voice, which was what I was afraid of, and so I answered, "Good. Different, but good," in a neutral tone as well.

She pecked me on the lips and snuggled into me saying, "We'll talk about it later." She was back asleep in a minute or two. I must have stayed awake for hours, at first thinking about what had happened with me and Roxy and then wondering about what had happened when Ally came home and it was just her and Pete. I was a very confused young man.

I didn't work the next day and woke late. I was surprised to find myself alone. I'd expected Ally to be very interested in what Roxy and I had done but instead found a note from her in the kitchen saying she forgot to tell me she had an early piano lesson at her parents house so would see me later in the day. She'd call.

When we finally did get together that afternoon I was a bit anxious. How do you talk to your girlfriend, the person you love, about having sex with another lady? I ended up being surprised at how easy it was.

The first thing Ally wanted to do was to get naked down to my boxers and her panties. We sat on the bed cross legged facing each other. She took my hands in hers just as we had done in discussions earlier. This felt good right off because of the memories of how close we felt in the past after this type of communication. Later we used this set-up as a move into tantric work. I don't think either of us was aware of the idea of tantric at this time. I wasn't.

The details of the discussion are lost on me now but the general idea of how it became easy has stuck with me. I was fearful, and more interested in my point of view, of the physical points of what happened, what we did.

The questions that Ally asked were about what was said, what was felt, and pretty much about the relationship of what happened.

I remarked on how Roxy had pubic hair that was tight curls and thick, like carpet. She asked if I had mentioned it to Roxy? Did I feel like I liked thicker hair around a vagina?

At one point I'm pretty sure she was jealous, or at least went that way a bit. I had told her Roxy was a really good kisser. She wondered what she did that made her "really good?" I couldn't articulate what it was and she began trying different things out, kissing me and then saying "like that?" after each kiss. When I really couldn't pin it down, and I've got to admit just kissing Ally over and over in different ways wasn't something I wanted to stop anyway and told her so, she wasn't too happy but centered herself and we went on.

I distinctly remember at one point Ally had asked a question, I don't remember what it was, but my answer was, "Honey, I only feel that way with you. I love you. That's when I feel that!" She seemed to melt in front of me. With love, relief, I'm not sure now, but the feeling between us and the look and hug she gave me sticks with me a half a century later.

The thing we decided was to ask Pete if he would mind if Roxy came over one night and the four of us 'play around' for a bit. And if Roxy would want to. When Ally first suggested this I said we didn't even need to ask Pete, I knew he'd be on board. She reminded me that communication was key. "What if he's working that night we decide? Or actually has another date?" I told her I'd ask as soon as I saw him, she had better talk to Roxy.

About three weeks later Roxy came over for a dinner and stayed for sex. In the weeks leading up to this night Pete had actually gone on three dates with two different women. He reported he'd even gotten to third base with one and they had Jack and Jill'd each other on a bench that was mostly hidden in a park.

I think as confirmation that things were going to stay the same in our household as long as he continued, the three of us had a night of Ally teasing and blowing. It was definitely easier for me since I'd been with Roxy and I knew Pete was seeing someone else. Separation of sex acts from other parts of feelings was difficult but doable. I was glad of that but, as I told Ally later as we talked about it, "I don't want it to make me numb either." She assured me, and I felt, that what we had was much, much deeper than that and what we had would never become numb. Turns out she was right.

Pete had just gone and brushed his teeth after smoking a cigarette outside and had come into the living room where Roxy, Ally and I were sitting. We had been chatting about something mundane and suddenly Roxy got up, crossed the room to Pete and laid a tonsil swabbing kiss on him. I turned to Ally grinning, "I guess we are going to get started then," and took her in my arms and tried to do the same to her.

When we were finished and parted Ally turned to Roxy and said, "I hear you are a very good kisser."

Roxy looked at me and grinned. She looked back at Pete and said, "How about you big guy. Do you think I'm a good kisser?" She was grinning in a teasing way as she looked at him.

"Well, Yeyeahh!" Pete said and grabbed her for another one.

We both laughed lightly and waited for them to part again.

Both girls were wearing pretty much the same thing we were, shorts and tops. Roxy had a peasant top. Ally a women's t-shirt. Both had shorts that showed the bottom of their ass cheeks a bit. When Roxy parted with Pete after the second kiss she did that move women do crossing their arms and pulling their top off. That's when I realized that Roxy didn't have one thing on that Ally did. A bra.

Of course both Pete and I had seen Roxy at Naturals and I had been in contact with her at her house. But Pete hadn't been close at all when she had bared her breasts earlier. Now he was inches away. She looked over at us and then to Pete. "I hope this is OK with you," she grinned. "I think we are slated to be partners tonight."

"Actually. Now that you mention it," Ally said as she looked each of us in the eye. "I was hoping we might just trade around a bit and see how it feels. I know I'm wanting to try out a couple of things that you seem to excel at." This last was said looking at Roxy.

"And what would that be? I'm glad to know I got good marks! Although I thought a gentleman would never kiss and tell?" Roxy tried to look daggers at me but couldn't hold it for more than a few seconds and then laughed. "Sure Ally. That's what you said we were going to do. Learn trade secrets right?" We all snickered a bit.

I noticed Pete couldn't keep his eyes off Roxy's chest for too long and I noticed that Roxy noticed too. I think she kept talking just to tease Pete. "I've never been in a group that has been like a class or something. This could be fun. Way better than any classes I've had in any school I've gone to. All the other times I've had group sex it's been pretty one on one and just some exchanges going on when there would be a break. Hmm, maybe that's not true." She laughed to herself. "Talking between us will be different too."

I noticed Roxy began using her hands to talk more than I'd ever seen her. It made her breasts bobble around more than if she was just talking. I saw her glance at Pete when she made a downward movement with her hand as she said 'between us' that had her breasts bobbing up and down. She couldn't hold it in any longer and laughed, turning to Pete and shimmied her torso so her breasts swung wildly. She pulled his head down to her chest.

I guess I had been watching the show a bit myself because when I turned back to Ally she had her top off and was just reaching back to undo her bra. I was glad to see she was smiling with mirth, not frowning at me. She threw her bra over to the sofa with her t-shirt and held up her breasts to me. "Are these still OK?" She tried to act shy but with what she was doing it just didn't work. I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth.

When I was finished going over both of her breasts I pulled back and looked over to see what the other couple were up to. Roxy was just pulling Pete's shirt off. I turned back to Ally and shrugged. We both just began undressing.

When we finished I looked back to Pete and Roxy and found both of them watching us. They still had their shorts on. A big smile spread across Roxy's face as she said, "It looks like we are jumping right in!" She turned to Pete and started to take his shorts off.

I had been a bit hard in anticipation of what I thought was coming but after Roxy seemed to almost laugh I was beginning to soften. Ally noticed and reached over and put her hand around my cock and jerked on it a bit as we watched the other pair.

Pete, of course, had no problem. When Roxy knelt down to remove his boxers Pete's cock almost slapped her in the face as it came free. As it was she was more than happy and gave him a lick from his balls to the tip before she stood up and allowed him to finish taking her panties off. I almost laughed myself as I noticed she had what looked like teddy bears all over her cotton bikini panties.

After Pete has tossed her panties with the rest of everyone's clothing onto the sofa Roxy continued with the light mood saying, "Here we are in our birthday suits! So let's start the party! What's the first game?"

My brain was able to come to life and I responded with, "Since you've been to this type of party before, maybe you should lead us in the first game," and grinned at her.

She grinned right back and said, "OK" as she left Pete and came over to us. I expected her to come to me but she took Ally's hand off of my dick and looked right at her as she said, "You said you were told I'm a good kisser. You be the judge." And bent down to take Ally's head and turn it towards her and lock lips. I could see Roxy's tongue sweeping around inside Ally's mouth.

I'll speak for Pete and say we were both stunned. It was hot, unexpected, and just nasty enough to get me going again without Ally's help.

As soon as the girls separated Ally looked Roxy in the eye, turned to look at me, leaned in and said in a whisper, "Now I know what you mean."

I couldn't help but grin. I asked her, "So. Now you tell me what is different." I could see Ally's mind turning and could also see she wasn't coming up with anything that she could explain either so I said, "Later, if at all. I'm sure after tonight we'll have lots to talk about. Let's just do the things we are going to talk about later now." I looked back to Roxy for confirmation. She didn't disappoint.

Roxy took my hand and led me over to where Pete was standing and told me to stay there. She then took a pillow from the sofa and put it on the floor in front of us. She looked over her shoulder to Ally and said, "You might want to grab a pillow too," and then turned back to us. She started to arrange us side by side then took Ally off across the room where we couldn't hear what they were saying.

I felt weird standing there nude with Pete but I loved just watching them walk across the room naked. Their butts looked great. Their breasts bounced with each step. They both just oozed sexuality.

After a short discussion the girls came back, another great vision, and rearranged us. Pete, they told to sit on the papasan chair. They left me standing and arranged a pillow in front of me and one behind. I wondered what was going on.

Roxy took her place on her knees in front of me and Ally got on her knees in back of me. I was looking from one to the other when Roxy took my cock in her hand, gave it a little tug, and said, "Just keep your balance. You probably want to just focus straight ahead." She then engulfed my dick fully into her throat.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers