Ally Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally and I talked for a long time about Roxy's visit. I told her about my anguish, my thrills, my finding her the most wonderful person I have ever been around. I was still totally in love. She felt the same way, and was sorry for my anguish, but we both knew it was from my upbringing.

Over the next few weeks Pete brought two different girls to the house for an overnight stay with him, and did date them both at least a couple times a week.

Ally seemed to think Pete had his emotions under control because on a couple different occasions gave us both blowjobs before bed, and once asked me if she could "go to Pete's room and give him a surprise fuck," which I said OK to and sat in my bed imagining what details I was missing as I could barely hear them from my room. She came back and wanted to immediately fuck me, which she did. "I don't know why, but it thrills me, makes me feel sooo nasy, like a real whore, when I have the cum of both of you in me," she said while riding on top of me. It gave something to me too. She seemed like a different woman when she was so wet and open. And I love to see her happy.

Within a month after Roxy's visit, Ally asked if I did want to find another couple or two to explore with. I was interested so I told her so. She agreed and said on her next night dancing at Naturals she'd ask around.