Ally Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I had been with Roxy before and I knew her skills. What I hadn't expected was Ally spreading my ass cheeks and licking there. I was already hard before this started. I was amazed at how fast it was taking me to build up to a finishing point. Roxy pulled back for a moment, smiled up at me and said to me, "You like this?" as she continued to jerk my cock. She then looked behind me at Ally and said, "I think this is the time!" and engulfed me fully again, sucking even harder, I think. I say 'I think' because at that same time Ally didn't just lick my ass, she stuck her tongue into my ass. The feeling was/is unbelievable. Roxy was ready as she had backed off a bit by the time my cum began shooting out of my cock into her mouth. When I looked down I could see she was grinning and trying not to spill my wad. I could barely stand.

Ally was behind me, just about holding me up by my butt, and looked around at me with a grin. "You like that?" she smiled.

"Ohhh, God!!!" I exclaimed.

Roxy knee walked around me and pulled Ally towards her by the back of the neck. She locked lips and obviously put my cum into Ally's mouth. I was looking down to my left as the two girls exchanged a cum swapping kiss. It was hot, but having just cum I was played out. I was barely keeping my balance. I needed to just stand and get my bearings. They didn't give me much time before Roxy said, "Next up!" and looked over at Pete. I stumbled over to sit on the clothes that were on the sofa.

I had a side view of what was to take place next. The girls exchanged positions, Pete being in the middle. Ally looked behind Pete to catch Roxy's eyes and then nodded. Ally glanced over to me, smiled, then took Pete's dick into her mouth. He was already hard so she just sucked him in as far as she could trying to emulate Roxy's blowjob as much as possible I'm sure. She told me later she was just starting to get warmed up to take him deeper each stroke when he exploded into her throat.

From my point of view I saw Roxy just spread his ass cheeks, put her face into the void, and then Ally was spewing cum out of her nose and coughing up cum and spit all over her breasts and thighs. Pete had done it again.

Roxy looked at Ally and began to laugh, then concern was in her voice as she said, "Are you OK?" as she went to Ally and put her arm around her. Ally got her breath back and then stood up with Roxy's help. I stood as well and looked at my girlfriend. With tears in her eyes, cum dripping out of her nose, off her chin, breasts, and down her thighs. She looked like a terrible mess. Beautiful, nasty as hell. I was concerned initially but then began to feel turned on as well.

Wiping the cum and spit off her face to her arm as she walked toward the bathroom she said over her shoulder, "Pete, we've got to get you a regular girl so you don't have so much pressure built up. This is getting to be old!"

Roxy looked questioningly at me and I just grinned and said, "It's happened before, just ask him," as I walked to follow my girlfriend down the hall. I still wanted to make sure she was OK, but I also wanted to get another look at what my beautiful whore looked like.

I caught up with her just as she was turning into the bathroom. I called out, "Hey, Ally!" and she turned around.

I stopped a couple feet from her and looked her over from head to toe. She noticed and lifted her arms saying "You want to look me over?" and then looked down over herself as she licked the cum leaking out of her nose like a snotty nosed kid. She noticed some of the cum from her face and breasts had flowed down to her pubic hair and got caught up there, holding it like a sponge. She reached down and squeegeed the cum with her fingers and brought it to her mouth looking at me as she sucked it off her fingers. She glanced down and saw how hard I was. "You like this don't you?" she said quietly.

"Yeah." was all I could get out.

Ally took my cock in her hand and stroked it. "You like me looking like a whore." She continued to stroke me as she contemplated this. "I guess it fits. A lady on the street and a whore in the bedroom. I can't be a whore if you are the only one I'm fucking." Said as a statement. I nodded in agreement.

She smiled and as she turned back into the bathroom saying, "We can really have fun with this!"

As I watched Ally take a washcloth and wipe herself clean I heard music come on in the living room.

As we reentered the living room it looked like Roxy had been giving Pete a lap dance. Her back was turned to him and she was moving her butt over his crotch. But as soon as she saw us she stood up and I noticed Pete's cock was wet and had slapped up against his stomach when Roxy had moved. She wasn't dancing for him. She had been fucking him! "You're back!" she exclaimed.

I looked at Pete behind her and saw disappointment on his face. I laughed to myself because it was the same look he got when we were fishing and he had fought a fish all the way to the shallows or the side of the boat and had lost it when trying to net or gaff it at the last minute. I'd seen that same look since we were in eighth grade. I had a feeling this time he was going to get 'hooked up' again and would bring it all the way home.

Roxy noticed my look and turned to look at Pete and then back to me. "What?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know...I was just thinking that maybe since Ally is new to the idea of more than one guy at a time I could help sort of break her in?" Roxy raised her eyebrows as she looked Ally in the eyes. "I mean, I'm not sure what you three have done before but Ally did say you all had just gotten into sharing and then took a break for a bit. I'm thinking that not much has been really done, I mean compared to what goes on at some of the parties and things."

We all just looked at each other for a moment and eventually I shrugged and said, "I have no idea what goes on at "parties" (I actually did the two finger quotes as I said this) but what do you have in mind?"

"Wellll..." Roxy looked at all three of us for a moment and then said, "OK, it depends on the party but sometimes with enough people you don't really know who is even fucking you. I mean, I've been blowing a guy while the guy I started fucking that's behind me pulls out and another guys gets in his place. I kept sucking the guy and felt the movements, then felt a larger, longer dick slide into me. It added a whole new dimension to my mental state at the moment. And a lot of what goes on in fucking is in the mind. I didn't look behind me until the guy I was sucking came in my mouth and pulled away. Even then I just raised my ass and took the pounding for a little bit before I looked behind me."

I noticed Ally had unconsciously started to finger herself as she listened to Roxy describe what she had done. Ally's breathing had gotten a little harder too. Roxy didn't miss a thing.

"Sounds good huh?" She said to Ally, smiling.

Ally blushed deeply and pulled her hand away from her pussy. "Yeah, I guess so," she said quietly

"Well then. Let's see. I guess you've been with both of these guys and it doesn't look like there is a lot of difference in their size." While saying this she looked at both our cocks that, while not exactly hard anymore, had still retained some of their stiffness. I mean, we were standing in a room with two beautiful nude women! "So I think we are going to need a blindfold." Roxy looked at Ally and then to me and Pete.

"I've got a sleeping mask that my mom gave me from a flight she took right before we moved in." Pete offered. "We didn't have curtains yet and when I told her I was having trouble sleeping in on my day off she offered it. It works great!" He left to go into his room to retrieve it.

While he was gone Roxy took Ally and had her get on all fours and knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. I was hard almost instantly.

"I guess I'll be the fluffer here," she joked as she took me by the cock and led me to Ally. "You start." Is all she said. I followed orders.

I had just gotten a couple of strokes in when Pete came back with the mask and Roxy took it from him and put it on Ally. She then knelt in front of Pete and took him into her mouth. He didn't take long to get fully hard either. Now she orchestrated the two of us switching on and off telling Ally that sometimes she would switch, sometimes she wouldn't, could she tell who was who?

I was amazed that for a few switches she could. Roxy would say, "Who now?" And for about three or four switches she could tell us accurately.

Then she had more of a problem to even answer and eventually just said, "I don't care. Just keep fucking me whoever you are." I felt pretty good since it was me, but it gave me a jolt to hear her say she didn't care who was fucking her, just keep doing it.

In between slurps I heard Roxy snicker. She motioned for me to pull away and put Pete in my place. Then she went up to Ally and said into her ear, "Ally, you are a whore, aren't you?"

Ally seemed to kick into a higher gear and then breathlessly replied, "Yeah, and it feels good!" She came shortly after that.

After Ally came a second time, I was fucking her then, she led Pete to the front of Ally and raised her head by gently pulling up on her chin. She then took Pete's cock and put it up to Ally's lips. Ally didn't hesitate, just sucked him in.

I had leaned over her to see what Roxy was up to and being this close to what was such a taboo thing, Ally servicing two guys at the same time, I was barely able to hold back coming right then.

I know, I know, she had been servicing us both, I'd seen her with Pete before as well as right now, but just having her do us both at the same time got to me.

Roxy looked up at me and smiled hugely, almost laughing. Still looking at me she said to Ally, "I guess you really are a whore. Here you are sucking a cock, you don't know who's it is, and fucking someone, you don't know who it is. I could probably bring someone in here right now that you don't even know their name and you'd fuck them too."

This seemed to really get to Ally as she let Pete's cock drop from her mouth and let out a cry/scream and came harder than I'd ever seen her. Her cunt clasped on my cock with sucking motions I had only felt with a mouth before. That did it for me and I came inside her, maybe the best ever for me as well.

Roxy didn't miss a beat. She pushed me out of the way and shuffled Pete behind Ally. He looked down at Ally's cunt, now dripping with my cum, and hesitated. I watched from the side as Roxy gave him a 'you've got to be kidding' look and then she dove in and licked Ally clean, sticking her tongue inside and slurping up all the cum she could. She sat back on her haunches and motioned Pete to Ally's now clean cunt. He moved right in.

Ally had continued to cum to different degrees during this whole time. When Roxy was cleaning her up she had gone into a shaking cum again similar to the one that had taken me over the top. When Pete stuck his cock back into her, she let out another small cry and pushed back harder against him.

Once Pete was in rhythm again Roxy turned to me, still on her knees, and pulled me closer and sucked my cock into her mouth and cleaned me off. I was so excited about what I was seeing and hearing I became hard again. Roxy smiled with my cock still in her mouth.

Since Pete had cum earlier he was still able to pound Ally for some time and so Roxy led me to the front of Ally and again raised her chin and put my cock to her lips this time. She again didn't hesitate, just opened her mouth and sucked me in. "You little whore," Roxy said into her ear.

Ally smiled around my cock, dropped it from her mouth as she continued to sway from the pounding she was getting from Pete and said, "If this is what being a whore feels like, sign me up!" and laughed as she opened her mouth again feeling for my cock, finding it, and slurping it back into her mouth.

As Ally sucked me I looked down at Roxy still on her knees beside Ally and I. She was smiling like a mother who was watching her child play in the sandbox with other children. Pride in her smile as well as happiness. I reached over and lightly stroked the top of her head. She looked up at me, her smile growing bigger, and pulled my cock from Ally's mouth, put it in her own for a few sucks, put it back into Ally's mouth, and smiled at me again.

'I could get used to this' I thought.

After a minute or two Roxy again took over and switched Pete and I a couple of times. Eventually Pete came inside Ally and Roxy this time led me behind my girlfriend and I was presented with a dripping cunt, still twitching from her cumming with Pete's release. I hesitated for a moment and then stuck my cock right in the mess that Pete had left. I thought, 'If I'm going to get used to this way of living I've got to get over some more of my squeamish feelings about other people, and their fluids. I was rewarded with a wonderful feeling different than I'd had before, even wetter and warmer than Ally's normal wonderful feel. 'Yep, I could get used to this,' I thought.

Roxy pulled the mask off of Ally as Pete had sat down on the sofa in front and to the side of her and now she would know who was still fucking her. Ally was covered with a light sheen of sweat. As I looked down her back I admired her womanly shape and thought about all the other men who do as well. Poor them! They'd love to be in my place right now, and I'm sure when they looked at her they were, in their imaginations. I pulled back for just a moment and looked at the hole I'd left in Ally's cunt as it slowly started to close and saw a bit of Pete's cum drip onto the carpet below. Drops of fluid, cum and her own, were like dew drops hanging onto the light hairs around the hole. It made me harder and I slammed all the way back into her all at once. She squealed and pushed back harder saying "Yeah, do it to me!" and picking up her pace. In moments I could feel her pulsations as she came which milked another load out of me.

I looked around the room in somewhat of a daze and saw that Pete was looking down at Roxy who was in front of him on her knees sucking him again. With her legs spread wide and her ass pushed out toward me I watched her fingers rubbing her clit and then sliding into herself for a bit and then coming back to rubbing her clit, over and over as her head bobbed up and down. Amazingly Pete seemed to rally again and Roxy got up, turned around to face Ally and I, and reached under her to guide Pete's cock back into herself. She looked up and smiled.

Ally had collapsed on her side onto the carpet but was looking toward the sofa as well. I was on my knees with Ally's legs still awkwardly on either side. Both of us watching Roxy and Pete.

"Hey you two! You look like you are done for the night! You'll never be able to go to a real orgy if that's all you've got!" Roxy laughed as she rode Pete. Looking at me she said, "Come over here and put that cock in my mouth! I'll see if there is a bit of a man left in you!" She smiled challengingly.

I looked at Ally. She didn't turn away from the two on the sofa so I shuffled back so her legs weren't tangled in mine any longer and stood, still looking at my girlfriend. She settled on her stomach with her legs out behind her slightly spread. From my angle I could see all her curves. I was also able to see some of the cum dribbling out of her and the whole area around her crotch was wet with her secretions as well as mine and Pete's. Beautifully slutty.

Roxy and I locked eyes as I walked over to her. My cock was hanging limply in front of me as I approached her. When I got close enough she stopped looking in my eyes and looked down at my cock. She never looked up, just took it in her hand and popped it in her mouth, her tongue swishing around my whole crotch area and cleaning all the moisture up from my recent activity. Looking down and watching her, amazingly I found myself getting a bit stiffer. Not hard by any means, but still a bit stiff. I closed my eyes and leaned back for a moment imagining the times I'd seen Roxy dance at Naturals and the beauty in her face, the face I was now occupying with my dick.

I was startled to feel Ally behind me running her hands up my legs. When she reached the top of my thighs she spread my butt cheeks and again ran her tongue over my asshole. After a few swipes and once sticking her tongue into my ass I found I was actually hard again.

Roxy pulled back from her blowjob and looked at Ally from around my legs. She grinned and held her hand up for a high five. Ally laughed out loud and slapped her hand. At this Roxy laughed too.

Roxy then stood, Pete's dick again slapping against his stomach when she abandoned it, and said to Ally as she motioned to his lap with his dick still standing up, "Would you care for a seat mam?" barely keeping a laugh in.

Ally stood and shifted around Roxy as she grabbed Pete by the cock. She held it up, turning around and angling it to go in and said, "Don't mind if I do, thank you very much," as she giggled, sliding him inside and sitting down.

I still wasn't used to my girlfriend fucking my roommate, especially when we hadn't talked about it before hand, and seeing her happily stuffing him inside her stabbed a bit at my heart. I knew I shouldn't be so weird about it, I now had my cock back in Roxy's mouth, but religious training is hard to overcome. I stared at Ally as she leaned over and seemed to be moving her butt from side to side and around trying to get the best angle of his cock inside her. Just the thought of his cock banging around inside her got to me.

Roxy must have looked up and seen what I was looking at because she lightly bit me until I looked down at her. She then stood up and took my hand, leading me into the hall. I turned around at the doorway looking back at Ally hoping to catch her eye. She was leaning back against Pete with her eyes shut, Pete had taken both her breasts in his hands and was tweaking her nipples.

Roxy asked, "Which one is your room?" as we came to the different doors at the end of the hall past the restroom.

"This is me." I stated as we pushed the door fully open and went in.

Roxy let my hand drop and jumped onto the bed, landing on her back and opening up her arms and legs said, "Come fuck me some more." with a big grin on her face. I obliged.

I almost fell asleep after Roxy had come a few times and I finally blew my wad again. It took me some time before I was able to finally get what I'm sure was just a dribble out. Roxy was happy with that. We laid in each other's arms until I was just about out but awoke fully as I felt Roxy get up.

"I think it might be time for me to go." She said simply as she left the room.

I went into the living room behind Roxy. She was gathering up her clothes and putting them on. Ally was laying on the sofa watching, by herself. Pete was gone, presumably into his room. I approached Ally. She hadn't moved since we had come into the living room. She was still laying with her back to the sofa, one leg lying along the sofa the other propped up, knee bent. Her crotch was wide open. All the light hair of her pubic area was covered in cum. There was still some cum filling up the slight valley of her slit. She gave me a tired smile.

Roxy, now dressed, came over to us and looking between Ally and myself said, "I think you two need to find another couple to play with. It's never going to be right if Ally is just with the two of you. We just scratched the surface tonight. There is a LOT more out there you would find interesting and stimulating." She pulled Ally to her feet. She turned to me and gave me a quick, but good, tongue lashing kiss. She turned to Ally and gave her the same, but much longer and as she pulled back she was sucking on Ally's tongue. "Good night," was the last she said as she let herself out.