Ally Explores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a great meal and then cleaned up the kitchen and went in to sit by the fire. Brett and Kate were on the couch and I was in an armchair. We all were sipping after dinner liqueurs. After sitting in silence for a while, Kate spoke up.

"Safe to say we have more sex tonight?," she asked. "Brett and I have taken the lead and pushed you pretty far. Based on how many times you've cum, I'd say you've enjoyed it."

"Very much. I don't know why I feel comfortable with it all, but I do, thanks to you guys."

"Any of those other personal taboos that you want to try? There's still the Sybian."

"I don't know. I think one of the things I'm discovering is that I'm on the submissive side of the scale. It has been easier for me to try some of the stuff when you have told me what to do. And I haven't felt like they've been orders, or that I had to do any of it. I've felt safe to just try to figure out what brings me pleasure."

"So what would you like tonight to bring?," asked Brett. "Something new? Or do you want to go for some repeats?"

"I don't know. Can you give me a minute to think? And I need to go get some warmer socks." I got up and walked into the bedroom with every intention of getting socks. My vagina was telling me to reconsider that by getting moist again. It's like the entire weekend I was perpetually wet. I stood and looked at the Sybian on the floor, and at the bed. I probably would never find another situation like this again. I decided that I needed to go all in and take advantage of it. Find my inner whore, as Kate had said. I stripped completely naked. The exposure to air made my nipples go hard and I was getting a sexual itch between my legs. I got onto the bed on my hands and knees, my butt facing towards the door. I put pillows underneath me for support, and then spread my legs. I had to dig deep to find the courage, but I forced myself to call Kate and Brett.

"Hey guys, can you help me a second?"

"Sure, just a sec," Kate answered. I turned my head towards them as they entered the room and stopped abruptly. I offered myself, ass high in the air. I didn't think I'd be able to say the words, but managed to get them out.

"Take me Brett. Fuck my cunt. Hard," I whispered. Brett hesitated at moment, and looked at Kate.

"Go for it," she said, smiling. Brett stripped off his shirt and dropped his pants and underwear. His dick was only at half mast.

"Let me help you there," said Kate. She disrobed, got on her knees, and put his cock in her mouth. She aggressively sucked and stroked it at the same time. It didn't take long for all nine inches to be pointing straight up in the air. Kate grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand, and soon Brett's erection was glistening. He got up on the bed behind me. Kate squirted some lube on his fingers and he pushed them into my tunnel and moved them around. I was breathing heavy in anticipation of only the second cock to ever enter my snatch. Brett positioned his purple head at my entrance.

"I'm so proud of you Ally," said Kate. "You are going to enjoy this. And I'm going to enjoy watching him ream you while I'm cumming on the Sybian." She lubed herself up and then mounted the toy. She slowly sank the dildo into her cunt as she sat down. I saw her grab her vibrating nipple clamps out of her bag. As I turned my head back into the pillow, I heard the machine rumble to life. At the same time, Brett jammed his cock home. I shrieked at the invasion, but he didn't pause for a second. I knew I was going to get the fucking of my life.

Faster and faster Brett thrust in and out. He was so big I could feel the opening of my vagina stretch to accommodate him. I was stuffed completely full. His cock going in so deep I could feel it bouncing against my cervix. Kate let out a loud moan that signaled her first climax, and I had a mini-orgasm as Brett continued to pound me. He reached around with his hands and started pinching and twisting my nipples and mauling my breasts. I was mumbling incoherently in time with his pumping. This was the dictionary definition of being skewered. I came again, much more intensely this time, screaming into the pillow. Brett didn't slow a bit. He was on top of me now, which allowed his cock to penetrate even deeper into my canal. I felt like I might split in two, but I loved how electric the sensations were. Ally came again next to us, and I looked over to watch her. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Her chest was flushed between her breasts. Her mouth was open and she was swearing and moaning constantly. I reached between my legs with one hand and started to frig my clit. Brett's pace became less controlled and I figured he had to be close to erupting. I knew I had one big orgasm left.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, yes, oh, oh, FUCK, YES!" I cried, as I came first with Brett's cock pinning me to the bed. I was almost crying it felt so good.

"Yes Ally, cum on my cock, cum all over my cock!," yelled Brett. And then he thrust one last time as deep as he could, and blew his load against my cervix. I could feel his jets spurt, and the warmth of his semen spread throughout my vagina. Brett rolled off me and collapsed on his back next to me, breathing hard. I managed to look over at Kate. She had turned off the machine and was sitting on the floor with her legs spread, inflamed pussy lips parted, and juices dribbling down from her hole. She opened her eyes and gave me a tired smile. Then she took off the nipple clamps and set them aside.

"Nothing replaces a good hard cock, but this thing is fucking amazing," she said. "I don't know if I came three or four times. They kind of run together. How about you? Did Brett do good?"

I reached over and patted Brett's softening penis. "Yes. Thanks Brett. You sure know how to use this thing." Brett smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"The pleasure is all mine Ally, and I'm glad Kate thinks that nothing replaces a good hard cock. I'd hate to be rendered obsolete."

"Is it really that good Kate?," I asked. I was still very curious about the Sybian.

"Why don't you try it and find out?," she responded in a playfully challenging tone. "You asked us to bring it, remember?"

"God, I don't know. This is embarrassing, but Brett's, you know, stuff is going to start dripping out of me."

"Hey, no problem," said Kate. "The more you are lubricated the better. C'mon. Give it a ride."

As raunchy as the thought of Brett's juices running down my thighs was, I couldn't resist the opportunity to experience the machine. I got off the bed, and with Kate's guidance, straddled the Sybian and slowly worked the dildo into my cunt. It slipped in easily because Brett's rod had loosened me up. Kate began to show me the controls, but I think I surprised both of us.

"No, you do it. I just want to concentrate on the sensations."

"You're the boss," she replied as she began to work the two control knobs. The pad under my clit began to powerfully vibrate and the dildo began to rotate in my vagina. It was like nothing I'd ever felt. The sensations the machine generated seemed to encompass my entire lower body. My arousal accelerated rapidly, and soon I was grasping the front of the saddle, panting audibly.

Kate backed off the intensity some, pacing me. She knew from personal experience how to edge slowly toward climax so that the resulting orgasm would be epic. Brett was watching from the bed, and knowing that I was, in effect, performing for them made me feel strangely sexy, and incredibly turned on.

Kate turned the power up a notch. "MMmmmmmph. Gawwwwwddd," was all I could muster.

"Hey Brett, grab those," Kate said, pointing at the night stand. Brett reached over and grabbed the nipple clamps. At the same time, I started to cum. I threw back my head and groaned loudly. My legs twitched uncontrollably as wave after wave of boiling energy radiated out from my pussy and clit. Brett moved forward to put the clamps on my nipples. I managed to shake my head 'no' as my orgasm continued to roll on. The semen from Brett's earlier injection into me was being forced out of my vagina and was dripping down between my thighs and the Sybian.

"Umbrella Ally?," Brett whispered, reminding me of the safe word as he held the clamps out towards my breasts. I was lost in a state of sexual frenzy. Kate was modulating the vibrations up and down, up and down. I was incoherently moaning. I briefly caught Brett's gaze and then closed my eyes. I didn't try to stop him as he turned on the clamps and set them tightly on my nipples. The added stimulation almost made me pass out, it felt so good. I collapsed onto my elbows in an effort to support myself, as I felt my climax climbing to another peak. Kate turned both control knobs to the highest setting and launched me into a second orgasm before the first one had even ended. It was like a bomb going off. I saw stars, and couldn't focus on anything except the steady, insistent vibrations as I tried to grind my crotch down hard onto the rotating dildo lodged in my pussy. My whole lower body was quaking. All I could do was hang on and ride, emitting an animalistic, guttural shriek that was coming from my very core.

Kate took mercy on my and backed the controls slowly to zero. As my climax began to subside, I worked to get my breathing under control. I tipped myself off of the Sybian and flopped onto the floor next to it. The saddle was gleaming n a mixture of lube, jism and pussy cream. It was going to need a thorough cleaning.

After several minutes, I decided I could again form a coherent sentence. "That was . . . . that was, amazing. Sorry for the mess."

"Hey, no problem," said Kate. "Pretty sure I contributed some of that, and Brett too obviously. Everyone good? Or does someone want another go?"

"God no. I'm spent," I replied.

"I'm good too," Brett said, giving me a wink. "Ally fucked me dry. Why don't you girls get cleaned up and I'll take care of the after effects on the Sybian." Not long after, we all climbed into the bed together and fell almost immediately asleep.

I slept deeply, and was cocooned under the blankets the next morning when I was awakened by movement on the bed next to me. I opened my eyes and sunlight was streaming through the windows. It fell on a naked Kate, straddling Brett's hips and slowly riding his cock up and down.

"Sorry to wake you Ally. I couldn't resist a slow morning screw. I want him to myself this morning if that's okay with you," Kate said, letting out a deep sigh as she sank down and completely took his shaft into her vagina.

"Sure. Do you mind if I ride the Sybian again while I watch?"

"No, go ahead, ahhhhhhhh, Brett your in me sooooo deep," Kate murmured.

I grabbed the lube and applied it liberally to the Sybian's rubber dick. I didn't waste any time in kneeling over the toy and pointing the dildo at my hole. I sank down on my knees and felt the toy separate my pussy lips and enter my tunnel. I picked up the control box and experimented with the power levels of both the vibration and rotation. In a couple of minutes, I settled on settings that I knew were going to get me off fast. I set the control on the floor and grabbed hold of the Sybian with both hands and prepared myself for another launch over an orgasmic cliff.

I looked at Kate and Brett on the bed. Kate was now bouncing aggressively on Brett's erection and rubbing her clit hard with her right hand, using her left hand for balance. Brett had started to now thrust his pole up into Kate's pussy on her downstrokes, arching his back to spear her cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kate was chanting in rhythm with her movements. The Sybian was quickly working its magic. My vagina and clit were on fire, and I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Yessssss, I'm going to shoot Kate," said Brett.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Fill me Brett. Give me your load," Kate howled.

Brett reached the finish line first. "Cumming! I'm cumming!," he exclaimed, pumping his cock into Kate's depths. Kate came next. Jamming her sex down hard onto Brett, she threw her had back with a howl. Watching them cum almost simultaneously brought me to orgasm. My climax was sharp, and deep and almost overwhelming. I fell off the Sybian and lay quivering just like the videos I'd watched on the web.

We all lay there catching our breath. I was getting cold lying on the floor, so I crawled back into bed and snuggled up with Kate and Brett. We lay silent for quite a while, just gently touching and hugging each other. Finally, I spoke up.

"I'm just really amazed at everything that, you know, we did and I did this weekend. So much new stuff. I masturbated for a guy. I let him cum on me. I orgasmed on a guy's tongue. Blow jobs and swallowing. Taking that huge cock doggy style. Shaving. The Sybian. It's like I've met a different version of myself."

"No, it's you," Kate replied. "Just a hidden side that's now out in the open. And there are still frontiers for you to explore if you want. Anal sex. Getting tied to a bed. Double penetration. Sex in public. I haven't done all of those myself, but Brett now owes me a 'two guy, one girl' weekend and I'm guessing I'll check off quite a few boxes."

"Don't lose this guy Kate, he's special," I said, punching Brett in the arm. "And not just because he's hung like a horse. Are you sure you want to introduce another guy into the equation?"

"Don't worry, we have a guy we can trust. Brett's older brother just got divorced and could use some cheering up. And according to Brett, some important things run in the family," Kate said smiling broadly.

"Ooooooh. I'm a little jealous. I definitely need to find a guy. I think after this weekend I'm ready to put the past behind me. And . . . maybe we need another weekend. And . . . . maybe a video camera isn't such a bad idea," I said, blushing a little bit. "I really need to thank you two. Consider my boundaries permanently changed."

"And there may be more change to come," said Kate.

"Maybe," I replied. "One step at a time. Or maybe more like five steps, I guess".

We spent the rest of the morning cleaning the cottage and closing it up. There were hugs and kisses all around, and I got in my car for the drive home and time to reflect on a life altering set of experiences.