The Parking Lot Affair

Story Info
Heather becomes dominant, but learns to be submissive.
11.3k words
4.66
11.8k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After month of talking about it and begging for it tonight was the night that Tom was finally getting Heathers virgin ass. Heather was scared and nervous about this, she had always thought anal sex was gross but was willing to do just about anything to make Tom happy.

Tom's ex-wife loved anal sex and had some of her best orgasms from anal. Tom thought if he was easy and gentle with Heather maybe she would learn to love it too.

Once in the bed, Heather just asks not to rush straight into it, she wants it to be a part of, not the whole thing here. Tom kisses her and calms her fears. Laying nude on her back with her beautiful big round breast moving up and down on her chest with her quarter sized nipples hardening from Tom's touch.

He breaks the kiss as she whimpers for more attention. He kisses his way down the side of her neck to her shoulders, across her chest to take one nipple in his mouth while squeezing the rest of her luscious tit with his hand.

His other hand had already made its way down in between her legs and had found her clit more than ready to be played with. As he continued to suck one breast after another into his mouth Heather held the back of his head pressed firmly against her chest.

Her other hand was holding her most prized possession in her hand, squeezing, pulling, and massaging Tom's fat 8-inch penis. She has had bigger before but never this perfectly proportioned. The combination of length and girth made his member absolutely perfect.

She desperately wanted him to come back and kiss her some more, but he was already working his way south in search of treasures that only she could hold.

As Tom's tongue traced down her abdomen and across her freshly shaven pubic area, she got a chill up her spine. Her back arched and only her shoulders and hips remain on the bed as she felt Tom's breath on her pussy lips.

He reached out with the tip of his tongue to get the first taste of the night. As his tongue touched the encircled her little rose bud a wave of pleasure washed through her for her first orgasm of the night.

Heather was not a submissive, but she would do just about anything to please the man she loved. This included the anal she was about to give up.

Tom continued to work on her clit with his tongue. He never believed you should stop eating until the meal was finished. He knew that first orgasm was only a smaller one. As he continues to suck her clit into his mouth and curl his tongue around it, he also started inserting a finger into her cunt.

He raised one of her legs and made her keep it up out of the way so he could work more freely. She held her leg up with one hand while grabbing the back of his head with the other.

Now Tom was shall we say neck deep into eating Heathers pussy as she could barely breath and was writhing all over the bed from the pleasure, he was giving her.

Two fingers buried in her pussy he slowly started applying pressure to her ass with a third one. Heather felt the strange sensation but wasn't certain what exactly was going on.

Suddenly she felt a finger enter her ass, it made her squirm a little and seemed very unnatural. If not for Tom's expert attention on her pussy it, she would've stopped it right there. It took her a moment to adjust but she soon started to enjoy the sensation.

She was still holding her left leg up with her left arm wrapped under it for support, while her right leg was resting on Tom's back and her hand on his head. Tom's left arm was wrapped around Heather's right leg, and he had a hand full of titty.

Mouth forming a seal around her clit while he sucked and flicked it with his tongue. His right hand working two fingers, three knuckles deep in her cunt, with a third just as deep in her virgin ass. Then a second finger in her ass and she exploded like a rocket ship.

The sudden onset of this orgasm was different from any she has experienced before. She had gone from adjusting to this new sensation of something in her ass to the most explosive orgasm of her life.

Her toes curled up and her legs started to shake. She couldn't breathe at all, every muscle she had in her body started to spasm as she was as finally able to speak, all she could manage was to gasp oh god over and over.

As the waves started to subside, she was suddenly overwhelmed with passion and rolled Tom over onto his back and immediately went down on him.

She spit on his dick to get it wet and took it into her right hand. Her left hand was cupping his rather large balls while she would rub the area behind his ball with her fingers.

She kissed and licked the head the slowly opened her mouth to take him inside her. She held her mouth over the head of his dick applying suction while she stroked the length of his shaft with her hand.

Every 10 strokes or so and she would follow her hand down his shaft with her mouth to the point she would gag. Then back up to the head and the suction.

She would also twirl her tongue around the head in between plunging him into her mouth. Tom started to breathe heavy and was getting very close to popping in her mouth.

Heather could sense the inevitable and started sucking the length of him while jerking his shaft and rubbing behind his ball all at once. She was soon rewarded with a mouth full of his sperm.

She swallowed and kept her actions going all the way through his orgasm. Then she crawls her way up Tom's torso, kissing him along the way.

She reached down between her legs and takes his still hard cock and lines it up. She sits up on one knee and a foot on the bed. While looking Tom in the eye and holding the head of his dick just in between her labia, she slams herself all the way down on him as she yells out.

Once she has impaled herself on him, she sits both knees on top of him and starts grinding her hips back and forth. She looks him in the eye and squeezes her titties as she moans in pleasure.

Tom can feel her cervix rubbing against the head of his dick each time she moves. Heather asks him if he can feel how deep inside her he is, as she starts to raise and lower herself on him.

Heather falls over on top of Tom as they kiss passionately. Tongues exploring each other's mouths as their hands roomed over their bodies.

Heather was so lost in the passion that she had forgotten Tom was going to bust her anal cherry tonight. Tom hadn't though, and he started running his hand down her muscular back to that little dip where the small of her back meets her nice round ass.

From here he followed the crevice between her ass cheeks until his middle finger found her anus. With just a slight amount of pressure the tip of his finger slide into her ass. As it did, she arched her back, while raising her head and let out a loud moan.

She wanted to make sure it was nice and ready before Tom slipped his fat cock into her ass for the first time. So, she turned around with her back to him and sunk his dick back into her soaking cunt.

Leaning over toward his feet with her legs on the inside side of his with her feet sticking out under his thighs. She began to ride back and forth along the length of the cock buried inside her.

From this angle Tom could use his fingers easily on her ass. He started with one finger as she continued to ride, slowly at first then picking up speed. He inserted a second finger, and to his surprise she moaned her approval out loud.

Within 5 minutes she was taking 3 fingers deep in her ass and a cock deep in her cunt. Tom was thinking that she may be ready for a double penetration soon. Just as he was picturing her taking 2 cocks she started to cum.

She sat up and bounce ferociously on his fingers and dick as she begged Tom to please fuck her. She couldn't catch her breath as her orgasm washed over her. She started grinding against him as she was squeezing her breast.

This was the longest most intense orgasm she has ever had, and she couldn't control herself as she screamed out to Tom to fuck her ass hard now.

With that Tom rolled her over and pulled his dick out of her pussy. Heather whimpered as he did and asked for it back. With one smooth motion Tom gave it all to her at once.

The big fat cock being buried in her ass took her breathe away but also felt incredibly good. She reached down and put 3 of her own fingers into her pussy.

Even though her ass felt full and completely stretched out her cunt was left with an empty feeling. As Tom slowly started to withdraw his cock, she started fucking herself with her fingers.

She had her other hand between her legs rubbing her clit as her second orgasm started to build. This is when she first realized she loved a dick in her ass and started to demand that Tom fuck her ass hard and fast.

As Tom picked up the pace and strength of his thrust Heather buried her face in the pillows and screamed for him to please fuck her. Her fingers work fast in her cunt and on her clit. She feels like she has had the breath knocked out of her with ever thrust from the rock hard 8-inch fat cock being shoved deep inside her ass.

She starts to cum as Tom's own orgasm explodes too, causing his already fat cock to swell even bigger. She screams as the pain along with the pleasure overtake her.

As Tom's last thrust into her as she passes out and he empties his balls into her. A few slow final pumps and Tom rolls off exhausted.

Heathers ass gapped open, her fingers still in her cunt as she finally comes back around and regains consciousness. She looks at Tom with her hair completely disheveled and tells him that he now owns her completely.

As they lay there recovering from the great sex they just had Heather starts to feel the need to show her appreciation for the best orgasm ever. She goes to the bathroom to clean herself up and returns with a warm cloth to clean Tom up as well.

She said that she wants to finish him off for the night with a blowjob but wants to clean his dick first considering where it just was.

After his dick is cleaned, she starts to slowly stroke it from base to tip. Her other hand reaches under his balls to start massaging the area right between his balls and ass.

Slowly she licks down the underside of his shaft and starts to lick his balls while continuing her long slow strokes with one hand and her massaging his peritoneal space with the other.

The sensations are driving Tom crazy. Heather has always given the best head that he has ever received, and this was no exception.

When Heather starts to feel his balls tighten she stops sucking on them and moves her mouth to take his penis inside it. She starts with just the head applying as much suction with her cheeks as she can. Then she starts to move her mouth up and down over the head of his cock while stoking his shaft with her hand.

As she feels he is getting closer she teases him a bit by just licking the head of his dick, then taking just the head into her mouth and poping it back out. Tom moans and grabs a handful of her hair.

He pushes her mouth all the way down on his cock and holds her there until she starts to gag. Once he releases her head, she starts to slide him in and out of her mouth as fast as she can.

She is now craving the taste of his cum. She has had a load in her cunt, one in her ass, and now she needs another in her mouth to make the night complete.

She pulls off his dick long enough to tell him to cum for her and buried his dick back in just as he erupts inside her eager mouth. She bobs her head up and down milking ever drop she can from him and swallows it all.

After a good night's sleep Tom must get up and head off to work early the next morning. Heather decides to sleep in because she has the day off.

Heather awakens to find herself soaking wet from dreaming about being fuck in the ass by Tom again. She immediately grabs for her vibrator and starts to fuck her pussy with it. She reaches behind her and starts to finger her ass while working the rabbit vibrator into her hot wet cunt.

Closing her eyes, she turns over onto her stomach. She positions the rabbit toy so she can use it hands free. Now she can pinch her nipples with one hand while she continues to fuck her own ass with the other.

She is starting to fantasize about taking one dick in her cunt while having a second in her ass. She is about to lose control of herself as she grinds her hips forward again the bed with the vibration driving her crazy.

She desperately needs and wants to be fucked right now, but Tom is at work. She will just have to finish herself off. She decides to sit up and try something new out.

Her rabbit vibrator has a suction cup holder, so she suctions it to the hard wood floor in front of her bedroom door mirror. She gets her dildo out that is a clone of Tom's dick that she made from a kit purchased at the sex shop.

She slides her wet cunt down onto the rabbit and turns it on. Then reaching behind herself she inserts the dildo into her ass and holds it in place with the heels of her feet.

With everything in this position, she can ride both the rabbit and the dildo at the same time. The feeling she has from being stuffed in both holes overwhelmed her as she starts to slam herself down on the toys.

Watching herself in the mirror she decides to send a picture to Tom so he can see what he has done to her. As she snaps a few pictures she starts to feel the need to cum. She sets the phone to video and sets it down as she starts to grind her pelvis into both plastic dicks inside her.

She closes her eyes and tries to imagine these are real. The thought pops into her head that one would of course be Tom but who would provide the second dick. She didn't care who it was if it was hard. With that she starts to scream as her orgasm washes over her.

As she lays there in the floor recovering from herself inflicted orgasm, she starts to think to herself about how she will ever get a second hard cock in her bed.

She realizes that she can think of that later what she needs right now is Tom's dick pounding into her. She sends him the video with a message to meet her in the parking lot in one hour.

An hour later Heather is sitting naked in Tom's truck in the parking lot of the hospital that they both work at. She has one leg up on the dash and her seat laid back while she is slowly rubbing her clit with her right hand while squeezing her tits with her left.

Looking out the passenger side window waiting for Tom to appear from the employee entrance of the hospital. What she didn't consider is that it was lunch time, and the parking lot would be extremely busy right about now.

She didn't care about any of that all she knew was she needed Tom's 8-inch fat cock to pound in and out of her as fast as it could go. She didn't care who saw or at this point maybe she could get that second hard cock this way.

She did notice several people starting to leave the building heading for lunch. She thought maybe she should cover herself up but just then Dr Roberts walked out the door and stood there on his phone about 50 feet away.

Dr Roberts was a tall handsome man that all the ladies seem to love and want. He was also Heathers ob-gyn. So, he has seen everything she has and given the chance, with Tom's permission, she would fuck him in a heartbeat.

As she is watching him, she loses herself in fantasy. I'm her mind he has walked over and opened the door to the truck. Standing right beside Heather as she continues to rub her clit.

He pulls out his perfect penis and starts to stroke himself. He reaches out and kindly ask Heather if he may please examine her. Now her fantasy has whisked her away to his office. She is sitting on the exam table with her feet in the stirrups.

Dr Roberts standing in between her legs as he tells her that she will feel some pressure. She imagines his dick pushing into her and moans out loud. The moan was loud enough to really get his attention and he waves at her with a knowing smile.

Now she is extremely embarrassed. She was just busted, naked in her husband's truck masturbating while looking straight at him. Just as she is about to call the whole think off Dr Roberts returns inside and Tom comes walking out with one of his coworkers, Tori

Heather hated Tori, she was about 5'8" huge porn star style tits, beautiful eyes, and acted and talked like a slut. What she didn't know was that Tom's truck was parked right next to Tori's car.

As Tom climbed into the driver's seat of his truck, he was pleasantly surprised to find his smoking hot bride laying naked in the passenger seat with her fingers pleasuring her pussy. The two starred at each other as a knock on her window broke their gaze.

It was Tori looking at Heather's naked body with lust in her eyes. She had a hand inside her shirt and was already licking her lips. Tom cracked the window as Heather screamed and tried to cover up. Tori says to them to enjoy their lunch and if there were any leftovers that she would love to taste them.

Tori left and Tom drove out to the far end of the parking lot as Heather took his cock into her mouth. She kept stopping and complaining about Tori. She knew that she was a slut and liked women, it was also rumored that she would fuck anyone that all you had to do was ask.

Heather decided to put it out of her mind all she wanted was this fat cock that was in her mouth to be in her cunt and her ass.

Tom backs the truck into the corner parking spot right next to the woods. This is the most secluded spot they can have in the parking lot, however being parked so far away from everyone does kind of bring its own attention.

Heather climbs over the center console leaving one foot on the console and the other foot on the door arm rest next to Tom. She squats as low as she can go and takes the thick mushroom shaped head of his cock into her.

She really loves the feeling of him first entering her and she holds his dick at the base as she repeatedly lowers herself on him just far enough for the head to go in then raises off him. Every fifth or sixth time she will slide halfway down his shaft before raising off it.

Tom tries desperately to raise his pelvis to meet her downward strokes, but she just keeps her motions over and over. It's teasing him but bringing her close to her first orgasm.

As her breathing gets shallow and labored Tom takes her breast in his hands, bringing his mouth to one nipple then the other. Squeezing and sucking as she continues her ride.

Just as he bites down on one nipple, she lowers herself all the way down his shaft and cries out oh my god, repeatedly. She just sits there and grinds him into her as best as she can while holding his head tight against her breast.

Now it's Tom's turn and he pushes her off him and across the center console. He gets on his knees behind her and drives straight into her still spasming cunt. Heather cries out as he grabs a hand full of her hair and starts fucking her deep hard and fast.

Tom tells her that he owns this pussy, and she shouldn't be teasing him with it. She screams to him that he owns her ass too and should make sure that it gets the attention it needs as well.

With that a loud smack echoed through the truck as Tom slapped her ass so hard it immediately started to welp up. Maintaining his grip on her hair he slides the hand he just smacked her ass with down so he could insert a thumb into her ass.

She moans and cries out to please take it as his thumb enters her. He lets go of her hair as she falls face first into the passenger seat. He now has complete control of her motion with the one hand holding her ass with a thumb inserted.

Tom now leans back against his door and with that one hand holding her ass he guides her movements up and down the shaft of his hard cock.

The windows fogged and sweat now pouring off both. Tom cracks his window open and sees Tori parked a few spots away watching them.