All Comments on 'Allyson'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start

Great start. I love the way that allyson has moved slowly but inevitably into her role as a submissive. It will be interesting to see how the relationship between Hannah and John develops. As it becomes (hopefully) more sexual, I am sure this can only increase the sense of humiliation allyson feels. If Hannah took allyson's place as John's bride and allyson became their live in submissive for use by anyone John and Hannah wish that would be fantastic.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 12 years ago
Excellent foundation!!

Great pace....almost like being the fly on the wall....very convincing descent for Allyson....

I am hoping Hannah is mounted and confirmed as the "fiancee" the very first night on the cruiser, and that 'little' Allyson is completely exploited and humiliated and confimed as eager to submit before John and Hannah return for her!!

So many opportunities here...have fun!!

MadMonkey007MadMonkey007over 12 years ago

Very good. I particularly liked the inadvertent role reversal which quickly became rather desired by Hanna. There are a few typos and grammar mistakes you might want to take a look at though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good start.

Enjoying the gradual shift in roles with Allyson slowly submitting to her domestic duties while Hanna appears to be taking over as the fiancee.

Looking forward to seeing Allyson reduced to a maid in her own home.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Meh

The whole premise seems a little too far-fetched.

I'm sure he wouldn't be the only young professional with a wife or girlfriend who got a speeding ticket and/or a DUI.

Also:

“in lieu of the recent tragedies in the community she was advised she might even get some jail time time.”

I think you meant “in LIGHT of the recent tragedies”. “In lieu of” means “in place of”.

I understand the role reversal, but since the police had their licenses, how can they switch identities? Doesn’t Allyson still have to be Allyson, but Allyson the maid rather than Allyson the girlfriend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous